Cole Beasley essentially dares Bills to cut him

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
3919 page views
109 comments

I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
Cole Beasley essentially dares Bills to cut him

Bills receiver Cole Beasley, the NFL player who has become the most vocal when it comes to anti-vaccination concerns and conspiracy theories, was at it again today on Twitter. At one point, he essentially dared the Bills to cut him.

In response to a tweet suggesting that the Bills would be wise to dump Beasley, the 32-year-old wideout said this: “Yea cutting arguable [sic] the best slot in the league is wise. Especially when the slot is such a significant role in this offense.”

Well, maybe it becomes wise if the organization decides that it doesn’t want in the locker room the kind of divisiveness that Beasley seems to be determined to embrace. Also on Friday, Beasley engaged in a Twitter exchange with defensive end Jerry Hughes, who has made his pro-vaccine stance clear.

“Jerry so if a vaccinated player gives an unvaccinated player with underlying conditions covid it’s cool though?” Beasley tweeted. “And the player with underlying conditions gets blamed for it. From minority to the majority now the minorities don’t matter?”

Beasley also has suggested that the number of American deaths from the pandemic is “likely overcounted,” and that “there are are a ton of players who are with me but can’t speak out because of their situation within the organization.”

One teammate who isn’t with Beasley is receiver Emmanuel Sanders. Via Bradley Gelber of USA Today, Sanders has tweeted a photo of his vaccination card (first dose today), with this message: “Accountability. Availability. Don’t have time to deal with no bs during the season.”

If Beasley is right regarding teammates who agree with him but can’t speak out, here’s the reality: speaking or not speaking won’t matter when it’s time to make cuts. Players who aren’t deemed to be indispensable to the effort and who aren’t vaccinated will be at risk of being cut. Beasley is at more risk of being cut than he seems to realize, especially with Beasley continuing to make himself into a distraction and with Sanders on the team.

Then again, Beasley quite possibly wants to be cut. Then, he’d become a martyr and even more of a hero of the anti-vaccine movement.

visit this link https://profootballtalk.n .. ?partner=Yahoo

Last edited by I Know; 07-23-2021 at 10:44 PM..
+11   

best
worst
109 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
olook up  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10934 10 K  Slaps total: 3934 3 K
Attention wh*re. As most of “them” are

2 months ago '11        #3
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19258 19 K  Slaps total: 1104 1 K
He'll be a Fox News cohort in short time should he be cut.
+57   

2 months ago '10        #4
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52715 52 K  Slaps total: 22604 22 K
 olook up said
Attention wh*re. As most of “them” are
Answer his questions
+8   

2 months ago '18        #5
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10331 10 K  Slaps total: 4096 4 K
I hope all anti vaxxers die of Covid. Problem solved.

2 months ago '07        #6
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62843 62 K  Slaps total: 6835 6 K
82 catches
967 yds
4 TDs

How is he a candidate 2 be cut?? Dude is a baller

Ohh cuz he wont conform 2 their demands interesting
+33   

2 months ago '15        #7
Mtyjoejnblkblnd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49315 49 K  Slaps total: 5822 5 K
 Sincere730 said
82 catches
967 yds
4 TDs

How is he a candidate 2 be cut?? Dude is a baller

Ohh cuz he wont conform 2 their demands interesting
he doesn't have to get a vaccine

but if he's using his social media to peddle anti vaxx conspiracies then the outrage is understandable.
+20   

2 months ago '07        #8
stogz 
Props total: 107781 107 K  Slaps total: 14004 14 K
Can't have it both ways.

Can't be mad at the league for not protecting players from CTE and mad at them for trying to protect players from covid. Either you want safety or you don't
+39   

2 months ago '07        #9
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62843 62 K  Slaps total: 6835 6 K
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said

but if he's using his social media to peddle anti vaxx conspiracies then the outrage is understandable.
Outrage all they want he shouldn't lose his job 4 it tho

Dude is a baller out the slot

2 months ago '17        #10
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163688 163 K  Slaps total: 57701 57 K
 Smuggz said
He'll be a Fox News cohort in short time should he be cut.
Why does this site act like only republicans/right wing folks don't fu*k with the vaccine. Not dissing but I see this a lot on this site.
+32   

2 months ago '05        #11
rawchester 
Props total: 18095 18 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
 stogz said
Can't have it both ways.

Can't be mad at the league for not protecting players from CTE and mad at them for trying to protect players from covid. Either you want safety or you don't
Not even remotely the same thing.

Does the vaccine stop you from getting covid? - NO
Does the vaccine stop you from spreading covid? - NO

Does eliminating plays that involve direct blows to the head limit exposure to CTE? - YES
That's things like no launching, no hitting defenseless players, no leading with the helmet, no helmet to helmet contact. Those things directly limit factors that lead to CTE

This is how they are trying to skirt around the vaccine being "mandatory".. We'll just limit your access to work, restaurants, travel, concerts, large gatherings, etc....

You realize there are places where everyone is vaccinated and there are still outbreaks? (look at the British Naval ship WQueen Elizabeth HM, where 100% of the occupants are double jabbed yet there is a 'minor' outbreak of over 100 people on board).

You seem like a solid poster from most of your posts I see but this ain't it.
+21   

2 months ago '21        #12
King856 
Props total: 10392 10 K  Slaps total: 4259 4 K
 Mtyjoejnblkblnd said

So social media is only to peddle your views ? Soft pu**y. I bet you come from a line of soft pu**y men too

Btw I’m vaccinated. That ain’t the argument. Your softness is hilarious.

2 months ago '15        #13
The South 
Props total: 30146 30 K  Slaps total: 3924 3 K
Y’all mfs pick and choose too much.

Now it’s his choice.. but any other time it’s.. you choose to work there. Y’all got all the excuses in the world for an NFL WR, but got nothing but venom for Amazon workers.

Well, now his employer is telling him to get jabbed or kick rocks.. and now y’all wanna side with the people against the man. I wonder why?
+15   

2 months ago '12        #14
BrezzieWeh 
Props total: 1297 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 Rule 336 said
Why does this site act like only republicans/right wing folks don't fu*k with the vaccine. Not dissing but I see this a lot on this site.
I mean Fox is the main place on TV people go to talk down the vaccine. Seems pretty logically to say…

2 months ago '20        #15
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x139
Props total: 78170 78 K  Slaps total: 16869 16 K
Boy if he was another color first take/undisputed: “Is Cole Beasley a distraction to his team?”
+26   

2 months ago '20        #16
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38635 38 K  Slaps total: 13046 13 K
 Rule 336 said
Because the media tells them to....
It's simple...media is portraying all anti vaxx people as Trump supporting Conservatives....and most these dudes are to dumb to understand the medias a tool used to keep them from making their own decisions and observations...

I seen Deandre Hopkins being called a Magat yesterday despite being a huge Supporter of Democrats during the last elections
+13   

2 months ago '11        #17
Gamemusic 
Props total: 7497 7 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 rawchester said
Not even remotely the same thing.

Does the vaccine stop you from getting covid? - NO
Does the vaccine stop you from spreading covid? - NO

Does eliminating plays that involve direct blows to the head limit exposure to CTE? - YES
That's things like no launching, no hitting defenseless players, no leading with the helmet, no helmet to helmet contact. Those things directly limit factors that lead to CTE

This is how they are trying to skirt around the vaccine being "mandatory".. We'll just limit your access to work, restaurants, travel, concerts, large gatherings, etc....

You realize there are places where everyone is vaccinated and there are still outbreaks? (look at the British Naval ship WQueen Elizabeth HM, where 100% of the occupants are double jabbed yet there is a 'minor' outbreak of over 100 people on board).

You seem like a solid poster from most of your posts I see but this ain't it.
How in a contact sport like football can you limit what the opposing players do to you? Look at the game where Norman and Beckham were going at it and Beckham was headhunting after him all over the field. I get people scared of the possible side effects, but you're not scared of getting CTE when all these former players and scientists then showed the effects of all those hits? Come on now.

2 months ago '07        #18
theynd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7186 7 K  Slaps total: 1268 1 K
Now….. if he was dark skin and running his mouth like this…
Man….it’s good to be white
+9   

2 months ago '17        #19
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163688 163 K  Slaps total: 57701 57 K
 BrezzieWeh said
I mean Fox is the main place on TV people go to talk down the vaccine. Seems pretty logically to say…
This is my thing... What the hell does fox news have to do with real life? I'm surrounded by n*ggas all day, everyday... Most of these n*ggas say the same thing about the vaccine that people accuse republicans of saying... We're in a weird time where people take what's said on tv and internet as truth over their own life experiences. 98% of the people I interact with in my everyday life is black and majority of them are on that anti vax sh*t despite being the biggest Biden supporters... Only in America can vaccines and viruses be politicized
+3   

2 months ago '19        #20
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 41871 41 K  Slaps total: 28986 28 K
 back1 said
I hope all anti vaxxers die of Covid. Problem solved.
Just because someone doesn't want the Covid vaccine doesn't make them an anti vaxxer.. they just don't want the Covid vaccine

Using "anti vaxxer" wrong isn't going to shame anyone into getting a vaccine that they don't want and good luck thinking a virus with a 99% survival rate is going to k*ll everyone who doesn't have the vaccine

@
+8   

2 months ago '12        #21
ezduzit 
Props total: 41206 41 K  Slaps total: 3965 3 K
Notice how everybody is trying to talk reasonably with him in his tweets (cole you’re a great player but come on mannn) but Hopkins gets called all types of sh*t for something way less
+14   

2 months ago '19        #22
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 41871 41 K  Slaps total: 28986 28 K
 Rule 336 said
Im guessing he's a socially awkward internet person who has no real life experiences

I live in New York and the people I talk to who say they don't want the vaccine are right wingers

2 months ago '12        #23
ezduzit 
 theynd said
Now….. if he was dark skin and running his mouth like this…
Man….it’s good to be white
THIS. Now go check the Hopkins thread and his tweets
+6   

2 months ago '21        #24
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 7297 7 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
 Mental Illness said
Just because someone doesn't want the Covid vaccine doesn't make them an anti vaxxer.. they just don't want the Covid vaccine

Using "anti vaxxer" wrong isn't going to shame anyone into getting a vaccine that they don't want and good luck thinking a virus with a 99% survival rate is going to k*ll everyone who doesn't have the vaccine

@
 HeyPablo said
These sheep get fed a narrative and run with it
Notice noones talking about d hopkins or leanord fournette

They dont talk about strong black men that make their own decisions because they want all the sheep to fall in line
+13   

2 months ago '12        #25
ezduzit 
And since when is Beasley the best slot receiver in the league. Think I missed that one
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  33
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
94 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Mase In A Heated Exchange On Club House: Nas Vs Andre 3000|North Vs Sou..
300 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+157online now  13
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy