ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+42  93
134 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
+169  60
111 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '21        #1
583 page views
13 comments

Dreamcast 
Props total: 6219 6 K  Slaps total: 1461 1 K
gaming moments

want to see if anyone wants to share memorable gaming moments

i'll start

i had a full time job, a toxic g/f, and i was taking classes for my masters full time

basically i was busy and kinda stressed

but whenever i noticed i had a decent amount of time free i would play horizon zero dawn

not going to lie i hate masculine aloy and the feminist slant of the game.. but outside of that- the game was crack

i would play the game from morning until dark whenever i had a full day off

i remember my girlfriend calling me and just watching the phone ring.. it was like.. keep playing this fun game, or listen to my stupid g/f complain.. easy choice

i'm not buying the sequel.. i'm tired of masculine female characters.. but horizon zero dawn was a bright spot during a stressful time in my life

+++++++++++++++++

another big gaming moment for me was playing uncharted 2 in 2009.. i remember i never really had a lot of money but i copped uncharted 2

i was on winter break from undergrad at my parents.. just finished the first semester

my parents asked me if i wanted to go to florida for vacation with them.. i was like nah i'm good

they left.. i was in the house alone for a week.. playing uncharted 2.. surfin the net.. eatin rotisserie.. chillin.. spoke to no one for a whole week, it was an amazing time
+3   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75657 75 K  Slaps total: 25980 25 K
Buying a switch off someone in a parking lot then pulling up to a chick fil a drive Thur and firing up breath of the Wild for the first time>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That was the one time I was mad at Chick Fil As speedy service, no cap
+1   

2 months ago '18        #3
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15701 15 K  Slaps total: 19923 19 K
 Dreamcast said

i'll start

i had a full time job, a toxic g/f, and i was taking classes for my masters full time

but whenever i noticed i had a decent amount of time free i would play horizon zero dawn

not going to lie i hate masculine aloy and the feminist slant of the game.. but outside of that- the game was crack

i remember my girlfriend calling me and just watching the phone ring.. it was like.. keep playing this fun game, or listen to my stupid g/f complain.. easy choice

i'm not buying the sequel.. i'm tired of masculine female characters.. but horizon zero dawn was a bright spot during a stressful time in my life

+++++++++++++++++

another big gaming moment for me was playing uncharted 2 in 2009.. i remember i never really had a lot of money but i copped uncharted 2

i was on winter break from undergrad at my parents.. just finished the first semester

my parents asked me if i wanted to go to florida for vacation with them.. i was like nah i'm good

they left.. i was in the house alone for a week.. playing uncharted 2.. surfin the net.. eatin rotisserie.. chillin.. spoke to no one for a whole week, it was an amazing time
now you see whhy i was a video game addict from 1991 to 2005. and beating games from nes to ps2. 1991 to 2003.

but n*gga really. i am a incel but turn down a vacation to florida over a video game. that what us incels would do.

2 months ago '18        #4
 Dreamcast said

i'll start

+++++++++++++++++

wait? i get the trans movement and f*g**ts. canceling a game because of that. but wtf. dude what is so bad about machiline female character. was they act like manly looking bi*ches or females. or why was it that offensive to not buy the sequel if oyu enjoy the first one.

2 months ago '21        #5
Dreamcast  OP
 classicrap1 said
now you see whhy i was a video game addict from 1991 to 2005. and beating games from nes to ps2. 1991 to 2003.

but n*gga really. i am a incel but turn down a vacation to florida over a video game. that what us incels would do.
i don't see anything wrong with incels.. one of my favorite youtube channels is inceltv.. i see ZERO lies on that channel

i think incels are in some ways the opposite of what people characterize them as

people say all they do is complain and cry but incels really imo are some of the most honest people i've come across on the internet

to be able to say "i'm ugly and i know it and i accept it" is the actual opposite of crying and complaining .. incels bravely face the reality of a superficial society in my opinion

i wouldn't say im an incel because women at my job tend to like me but i have had social anxiety

2 months ago '21        #6
Dreamcast  OP
 classicrap1 said
wait? i get the trans movement and f*g**ts. canceling a game because of that. but wtf. dude what is so bad about machiline female character. was they act like manly looking bi*ches or females. or why was it that offensive to not buy the sequel if oyu enjoy the first one.
i don't want to play games with gay stuff, trans stuff, feminist stuff, masculine women, weak/dumb men, etc

all that stuff is wack to me

i was watching a playthrough of a game from 1997 recently called "overblood" and i was thinking "this is like a real depiction of men and women" ..because it was a man and a woman and when the monster came, the guy went to attack the monster and the woman stood back.. whereas today they would depict it the opposite way

look at the new horizon zero dawn 2 trailer for example.. they captured the white guy and aloy saved him.. bro im tired of females in games being like men and men being like women.. the last straw for me was the last of us 2.. i'm not going to get into it but that game was just a total clown show when it came to agendas.. it had agendas on 10.. im not playing as anymore female characters with no brea*ts, or who look like guys, or who act like guys, or who talk down to men.. horizon zero dawn was so heavy handed that aloy talked down to the king in the game.. the king of meridian.. i was just facepalming the whole time man.. plus all the bad people were males in the game if u hadn't noticed.. its so overboard.. they did the same to star wars- ruined it with agendas

u may not care about that stuff but i do, i don't like it

Last edited by Dreamcast; 07-23-2021 at 06:14 PM..

2 months ago '18        #7
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 42330 42 K  Slaps total: 2258 2 K
Man In a household of 10 kids, multiplayer was everything.
Nights me and my siblings would all stay up fiendin achieving the glow.
Invite some friends over bring the TV outside.

Assss whoopin fest. If you lost you passed it up.

Street f*ghters
Mortal kombats
Soul caliburs
Bloody Roars
Mario Party
Turok
Halos
Goldeneye
ETC
ETC
ETC
The list goes on.

We had every system imaginable endless games.

Simpler times.

Brings tears to my eyes.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #8
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25286 25 K  Slaps total: 3473 3 K
Summer time, stayed in VA after spring semester in college instead of coming home to DC for the summer (i could never find work in DC).

Ended up staying on a friends couch for a month, while working at a nearby fast food spot on the late shift.

I would get to my friend crib after work, and quietly play Zelda Windwaker until I got tired, trying not to wake up my boy or his lady.

I had to print off a walk through and use it for much of that game due to the difficulty of figuring out the locations of sh*t. But i really enjoyed the experience.

Didnt enjoy another 3d zelda until BOTW.

And i really need to play Zero Horizon Dawn
+1   

2 months ago '18        #9
 Dreamcast said
i don't want to play games with gay stuff, trans stuff, feminist stuff, masculine women, weak/dumb men, etc

all that stuff is wack to me

i was watching a playthrough of a game from 1997 recently called "overblood" and i was thinking "this is like a real depiction of men and women" ..because it was a man and a woman and when the monster came, the guy went to attack the monster and the woman stood back.. whereas today they would depict it the opposite way

look at the new horizon zero dawn 2 trailer for example.. they captured the white guy and aloy saved him.. bro im tired of females in games being like men and men being like women.. the last straw for me was the last of us 2.. i'm not going to get into it but that game was just a total clown show when it came to agendas.. it had agendas on 10.. im not playing as anymore female characters with no brea*ts, or who look like guys, or who act like guys, or who talk down to men.. horizon zero dawn was so heavy handed that aloy talked down to the king in the game.. the king of meridian.. i was just facepalming the whole time man.. plus all the bad people were males in the game if u hadn't noticed.. its so overboard.. they did the same to star wars- ruined it with agendas

u may not care about that stuff but i do, i don't like it
last of us 2. was heavy on that f*g**t sh*t with that manly looking beast. and that s*x scene almost made me vomit.

i get that.

but what wrong with teh female heroes and female superheros.

lol!

doesn't that what sailor moon.

storm from x men.

andriod 18 from dbz.

tomb raider

sonya from mk

baynetta

street of rage lady

metriod

2 months ago '21        #10
Dreamcast  OP
 classicrap1 said
last of us 2. was heavy on that f*g**t sh*t with that manly looking beast. and that s*x scene almost made me vomit.

i get that.

but what wrong with teh female heroes and female superheros.

lol!

doesn't that what sailor moon.

storm from x men.

andriod 18 from dbz.

tomb raider

sonya from mk

baynetta

street of rage lady

metriod
i don't mind female characters.. i like all the ones u mentioned.. because they're feminine or they just do their thing without it being an agenda behind it

i like female characters.. i look forward to finally playing nier automata.. just don't push an agenda on me

2 months ago '20        #11
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6196 6 K  Slaps total: 461 461
I was playing need for speed while the house across the street was getting their windows smashed by the former tenant who lived in the basement... good times
+2   

2 months ago '08        #12
froggystyles 
Props total: 542 542  Slaps total: 13 13
I was talking with a guy i work with about games that have the biggest nostalgia and the biggest one for me is the resident evil series. Had a demo for re2 back in the day on ps and used to skip school and play it over at my boys house over and over again....the demo was just from the crash area to the police station lol

2 months ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180485 180 K  Slaps total: 12975 12 K
I was 19 and chilling at my brother's. We were drinking and I ended up getting p*ss drunk. They were playing Capcom vs Snk 2. I was talking mad trash and slurring and spitting over everything. So they ask me to get on the sticks. So get off the couch to kneel on the floor to play and next thing it's morning. My brother said as I was kneeling forward I landed on my face and slept there for the rest of night. He said that on the way down I was still talking trash. He said I fell so slow it looked like I was in slow motion and thought it was one of the funniest things he's ever seen.

2 months ago '09        #14
EnricoChiesa 
Props total: 1370 1 K  Slaps total: 213 213
My whole bloodborne platinum run straight into dark souls 3 platinum run was one of the most fun times of my life as far as gaming goes. 12 hour grind sessions to get the last miracles and rings in dark souls 3 were arduous but nothing like the sense of achievement you get from mastering from software games…

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  80
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
335 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  44
Jeweler Gives Lil Baby His $400k Back x Free Jewelry And Issues Public Apology
115 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Video inside CLICKBAIT ON NETFLIX……brrruuuuhhh
57 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy