Giannis a bigger star than lebron? Finals this year beats last year on ratings.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '18        #1
942 page views
53 comments

CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 27169 27 K  Slaps total: 15197 15 K
Giannis a bigger star than lebron? Finals this year beats last year on ratings.

Aint quite at stephs level but huge accomplishment for the Greek . Playing for a small market.

Lebron lost.

visit this link https://www.nba.com/news/ .. -in-viewership

NEW YORK The 2021 NBA Finals presented by YouTube TV featuring the Milwaukee Bucks and the Phoenix Suns averaged 9.91 million viewers on ABC for the six-game series, up 32% vs. the six-game 2020 NBA Finals (Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers). The Finals propelled ABC to win the night across television and in all key demographics for every game of the championship series.

best
worst
53 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 19136 19 K  Slaps total: 8990 8 K
Cant spell Lelarry without two L's

Last years Disney championship carried less weight too. I would compare it to the serpents 2 rings

2 months ago '14        #3
Lurker 
Props total: 117290 117 K  Slaps total: 13825 13 K
Disney Bubble ball was f*ghting with the NFL.
+17   

2 months ago '09        #4
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 46840 46 K  Slaps total: 13034 13 K
‘Aint quite stephs level’ countless n*ggas are passed stephs level. Most overrated player in recent nba history

Remember when yall compared that light skin pu**y to jordan then he blew a 3-1 lead
+1   

2 months ago '09        #5
 Lurker said
Disney Bubble ball was f*ghting with the NFL.
OP wants to have a pic of curry holding a finals mvp trophy in his avy, but instead had to settle for a graphic of his 62 points in a meaningless regular season game

+16   

2 months ago '14        #6
Lurker 
Props total: 117290 117 K  Slaps total: 13825 13 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
OP wants to have a pic of curry holding a finals mvp trophy in his avy, but instead had to settle for a graphic of his 62 points in a meaningless regular season game

Brah why am I just noticing this ?!
+6   

2 months ago '18        #7
OLITO 
Props total: 4250 4 K  Slaps total: 1881 1 K
You had to be a basketball purist to watch that bubble sh*t..

plus that BLM sh*t turned a lot of people off, the game was way too political back then..
+5   

2 months ago '18        #8
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 MakaveliToDon91 said

Would you prefer my avy showed his 3 rings? You know the three times he beat lebron on the finals
+1   

2 months ago '18        #9
HoopLife88 
Props total: 38936 38 K  Slaps total: 5079 5 K
Thread brought to you by @
+2   

2 months ago '09        #10
 CurryDaGoat said
Would you prefer my avy showed his 3 rings? You know the three times he beat lebron on the finals
He? As in who?

We all know what he did. fu*kin fraud

2 months ago '18        #11
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 MakaveliToDon91 said
He? As in who?

We all know what he did. fu*kin fraud

Yep, win.

Unless you want me to bring up one of the highest ppg in finals history and damn near avging a triple double.

3-1.

Anything else you want me to bring up.

You so mad that Giannis out draws lebron that you resort to sucking Curry off.

Again

+1   

2 months ago '09        #12
 CurryDaGoat said
Yep, win.

Unless you want me to bring up one of the highest ppg in finals history and damn near avging a triple double.
One of the highest PPG in finals history huh? How high does it rank?

3-1.
Yeah, 3-1 lead. Klay couldnt bail him out this time, you light skin punk bi*ch

Anything else you want me to bring up.
Yeah, his behind the back pass, his fluke 2015 ring, begging for KD in the parking lot, underperforming in the playoffs, being softer than baby sh*t, and blowing a 3-1 lead

You so mad that Giannis out draws lebron that you resort to sucking Curry off….

Again

Now compare Giannis draw to Lebrons draw in every other finals besides the one in the middle of a pandemic in October. Particularly the Spurs finals, so u dont have currys d*ck in your mouth when your explaining the #s

Trash a*s thread by a flaming f*gget. fu*k up

2 months ago '16        #13
Cedwards198451 
Props total: 8212 8 K  Slaps total: 3451 3 K
Bubble championship doesn't count, fake nba title

2 months ago '07        #14
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52092 52 K  Slaps total: 5132 5 K
@ is a bi*ch made f*g**t, like all these other trolls in this section and this site in general. He literally made these threads before the Bucks won:

Now he suddenly cares about positive finals ratings, now all of a sudden he was a fan of the finals, and now all of a sudden he like Giannis because he can use him to spite [redacted]

Most of yall have severe mental illness and it shows

Last edited by Rico23; 07-23-2021 at 09:37 AM..
+10   

2 months ago '09        #15
 Rico23 said
OP is a bi*ch made f*g**t, like all these other trolls in this section and this site in general. He literally made these threads before the Bucks won:

Now he suddenly cares about positive finals ratings, now all of a sudden he was a fan of the finals, and now all of a sudden he like Giannis because he can use him to spite [redacted]

Bunch of ho a*s white supremacists see a thread faulting lebron and they quick to prop, suck d*ck & approve of it. Bunch of feminine pussies like @ in this section

2 months ago '05        #16
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 58335 58 K  Slaps total: 9828 9 K
@ Still Having A Meltdown Days Later
Defending His Bum Daddy Til The End
Eliminated In The 1st Round
Meanwhile Giannis Didnt Ring Chase, Didnt Start A Superteam, Got Paid The Max, Waited Patiently And Won His First Ring
While Your Stuck In Your 4th Stepfathers House In New Jersey Thinking About Me
+5   

2 months ago '09        #17
 TonyCartagena said
@ Still Having A Meltdown Days Later
Defending His Bum Daddy Til The End
Eliminated In The 1st Round
Meanwhile Giannis Didnt Ring Chase, Didnt Start A Superteam, Got Paid The Max, Waited Patiently And Won His First Ring
While Your Stuck In Your 4th Stepfathers House In New Jersey Thinking About Me
Look at this palm palm wearing, d*ck riding f*gget jumping from kawhi, to durant, to Giannis. Been spammin this same narrative in every thread and forgot to mention the historic amount of time missed by allstars, and them making the finals by default

Shut your bi*ch a*s up

2 months ago '05        #18
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 58335 58 K  Slaps total: 9828 9 K
@ Summer Ruined
Look Up To Your 4th Stepfather Puzzy Cuz You Stay Riding Bron And Pacs Deceased Testicles
Get Out My Mentions And Quotes bi*ch.... Giannis 1st Ring Means More Than Any Ring Your Idol Got Phaggot
+4   

2 months ago '20        #19
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24548 24 K  Slaps total: 3987 3 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said

n*gga reps Curry harder than the TEAM he's actually a fan of...fu*kin shame
+2   

2 months ago '07        #20
 Chozen said
n*gga reps Curry harder than the TEAM he's actually a fan of...fu*kin shame
Funny how he hasnt been back in the thread since I posted his most recent thread history sh*tting on ratings and sh*tting on the bucks and suns Also he is not a fan of the warriors and never talks about them
+2   

2 months ago '16        #21
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 102366 102 K  Slaps total: 14031 14 K
 Rico23 said
@ is a bi*ch made f*g**t, like all these other trolls in this section and this site in general. He literally made these threads before the Bucks won:

Dude really got serious problems, no funny like if hes not legitimately playing a character on here I cant imagine how lame & weird he gotta be in real life. Dude would make 1 thread a day hating on Melo, now that Melo is not as notable, hes transformed into some kind of Curry Superfan who hates LeBron. Id rather people not like me for being me, than do all these character changes to troll people you will never meet.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #22
 MHP Trotty said
Dude really got serious problems, no funny like if hes not legitimately playing a character on here I cant imagine how lame & weird he gotta be in real life. Dude would make 1 thread a day hating on Melo, now that Melo is not as notable, hes transformed into some kind of Curry Superfan who hates LeBron. Id rather people not like me for being me, than do all these character changes to troll people you will never meet.
U know how it is on here. all these pathetic mentally ill/autistic socially awkward weirdos literally need message boards to help keep them from going off the deep end.

And in their head, they think they the cool ones. They think they the ones that are handing out the L's. I miss OG Ronnie and the non racist mods who actually ran this site the way it was supposed to be run.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 102366 102 K  Slaps total: 14031 14 K
 Rico23 said
U know how it is on here. all these pathetic mentally ill/autistic socially awkward weirdos literally need message boards to help keep them from going off the deep end.

And in their head, they think they the cool ones. They think they the ones that are handing out the L's. I miss OG Ronnie and the non racist mods who actually ran this site the way it was supposed to be run.
My thing is why do it on Boxden?

A lot of us are just random n*ggas just tryna get paid & laid.

Social media offers a bigger platform to be a character, its guys doing troll acts actually making money to p*ss people off. All these weird a*s n*ggas could really take that goofy sh*t to a whole new level, but instead want to come on here with the bullsh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #24
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 19136 19 K  Slaps total: 8990 8 K
This washed up Pac Stan tried to make it Lefraud vs Curry to deflect from more fans viewing this years finals compared to last year

Stop running from the truth. LeLarry is washed and he didnt catch the goat

2 months ago '19        #25
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30676 30 K  Slaps total: 21926 21 K
Bronze's fandom is largely made up sheep brainwashed by the media.

His game has little to no aesthetic appeal, he has no on-relatability like Steph, and you've never heard him be thought of as some sort of s*x symbol to women.

His appeal is .... stats.

Well, that is easy to duplicate for Giannis, especially if he is going to get the media backing Bronze has had for almost two decades.

Bronze Stans used to ask me how could I be a Kyrie fan. What they are really asking me is, how can I be a fan of someone who the media doesn't promote to the extreme. I don't consider myself much of a Kyrie fan at this point, because the things he did that made me a fan, he doesn't do much anymore. However, I really liked his game a lot from back in the early Cleveland days, and he gradually started to scale it back when he went to Boston. Now he's a slightly flashier Dame Lillard.

See, I was point to why I am a fan, and can explain why I am not much of a fan at this point.

I don't need to become a fan of the so-called best player of the game, because I feel it gives me some self-worth to attach myself to a player of that caliber.

Last edited by SuperPawgHunter; 07-23-2021 at 11:07 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
192 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  9
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
TARGET GOT DESIGNER CLOTHES NOW AND IS sh*tTING ON WALMART
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy