The Official Pistons vs. Heat Game 7 (ECF)

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #281
Mat The W 
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 westcoasta04 said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe "slav with those numbers your bound to lead us to the finals like shaq did..."

lmao funny sh*t. slava probally believed that sh*t.
 06-06-2005, 09:54 PM         #282
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with all that age limit garbage.
 06-06-2005, 09:54 PM         #283
QuincyCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
is anybody else mad that there is, at the most, 7 games in the season wit no a.ssurance that there will be a season next year, i already miss not having a playoff game on everyday

Then we would have to watch baseball..............Damn! :banghead: :finger: :banghead: :thumbsdow
 06-06-2005, 09:59 PM         #284
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"Or you can always watch the wnba"
 06-06-2005, 09:59 PM         #285
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is rodriguez a true yankee?.......
have detroit piston fans been with the team 3 or more years?....or bandwagon riders?

that is the question.
 11 years ago '05        #286
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,027 | Props total: 8 8
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............fu*k erebodyy that hates on Sheeed
 11 years ago '04        #287
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,802 | Props total: 0 0
i coulda sworn i said that 3pt shot at the end of the half wouldnt amount to sh*t at the end of the game......
 11 years ago '04        #288
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,639 | Props total: 784 784
I give it up to Detroit, they made the plays at the end of the game. If I saw Damon Jones right now I'd spit in his face. Don't call me disrespectful but I don't think these n*ggas have a chance against the Spurs, sh*t will go 6 games at the most.
 06-06-2005, 10:05 PM         #289
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Series over. I want all Spurs and Detroit fans to reveal themselves in the official Spurs vs. Pistons thread. Then we all know what's up.
 11 years ago '04        #290
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,999 | Props total: 1576 1576
I Rememebr The First Round Those Years Ago When The Heat Put Us Out , And Hill Was Hobbling Back On The Court Stack Was Hurt , And We Had Those Ugly a.ss Maroon Unis On , Now Look At Us .. Back2back .. And I Remember When I Was Younger And The Pistons Were Playing The Hawks And I Was Staying In Atl , And Grant Hill Wouldnt Give Me An Autograph , Andi Had On His Olympic Jersey And A Hot a.sss Pistons Sweatshirt , And The n*gga Waved Me Off, Thats Ok , I Didnt Really Like Him Cause He Went To Duke He Just Was Playing On My Team , Now Look At Him .. I Would Just Like To Thank Grant For Making All This Possible ... Grant Hill Lost ... Back2back
 06-06-2005, 10:08 PM         #291
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
I Rememebr The First Round Those Years Ago When The Heat Put Us Out , And Hill Was Hobbling Back On The Court Stack Was Hurt , And We Had Those Ugly a.ss Maroon Unis On , Now Look At Us .. Back2back .. And I Remember When I Was Younger And The Pistons Were Playing The Hawks And I Was Staying In Atl , And Grant Hill Wouldnt Give Me An Autograph , Andi Had On His Olympic Jersey And A Hot a.sss Pistons Sweatshirt , And The n*gga Waved Me Off, Thats Ok , I Didnt Really Like Him Cause He Went To Duke He Just Was Playing On My Team , Now Look At Him .. I Would Just Like To Thank Grant For Making All This Possible ... Grant Hill Lost ... Back2back
That's the kind of D-fan that should be talkin....but not just yet.
 11 years ago '04        #292
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 3 3
that's how champions play. they win when it counts. miami was never ready to win anyway. they were good but they not ready to go to the finals yet. they need a better supporting around there two stars. they can't surround shaq with a bunch of bums any more. it's take a whole team contributing and that's what we have. i say they should get another pg and another pf. haslem and d.jones can come off the bench or just get rid of them.
 11 years ago '04        #293
TheJones 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
 Irvgeezy said:
Is rodriguez a true yankee?.......
have detroit piston fans been with the team 3 or more years?....or bandwagon riders?

that is the question.

sh*t homie, I can remember going to a Pistons-Blazers game back in the bad boy era and clyde drexler played for portland. Die-hard piston fan, til I die.
 11 years ago '05        #294
Nutty2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

god damn...... sorry i was wrong i said the pistons would take this in six, but i'm glad to see they took it from you on your own court. maybe next year you'll get to your first NBA finals. motion gets props from me if he shows his face cause he actually stuck with his team but i know that f*gget protocol is cryin in the corner cause shaq couldn't deliver on all that sh*t you were talkin. props to d wade for doin his thing but yall need to ask dooling y he think he the man when everyone knows his sh*t is garbage. superman + flash + wonderwoman = gone fishin
 06-06-2005, 10:22 PM         #295
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheJones said:
sh*t homie, I can remember going to a Pistons-Blazers game back in the bad boy era and clyde drexler played for portland. Die-hard piston fan, til I die.
Another ride or die. That's the fans that can talk.
But I just dont like bandwagon hoppers after one championship.

Prime example
"They aint nothing but paper champs." Quoted towards the original mouth of Miami-Warren Sapp while with Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
 11 years ago '05        #296
XxTuRb04xX 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
i aint no bandwagon fan, im from detroit, and ive liked them since i been watchin bball

so fu*k all ya'll pistons haters/doubters, wheres your team at?

keep talkin, I aint even postin on these bullsh*t "fu*k the pistons" or "this gon be a boring finals" anymore.

im tired of hearin it from all the haters out there
 11 years ago '04        #297
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
unnnghh
 11 years ago '05        #298
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
if harold miner was your favorite player I would think you would know how to spell his name
 Kocoapelle said:
okay honestly im a huge basketball fan and and miamis always been a favourite team of mine... since they had herald minor... now d wades my favourite player so can you stop talking sh*t

you dont know me
 06-07-2005, 06:57 PM         #299
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
if harold miner was your favorite player I would think you would know how to spell his name
Killinit, your name speaks for itself. You k!llinit wit the prep h.lol. Also yo hate carries no wait so why did you even bother.lol.

U MAD?
 11 years ago '05        #300
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,027 | Props total: 8 8
<<-----------------------------
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
111 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
27 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy