The Official Pistons vs. Heat Game 7 (ECF)

most viewed right now
 266
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
190 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Who breaking this 5'10 bi-ch off?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
18 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-06-2005, 09:20 PM         #221
QuincyCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a good series even with all of the bad officiating, but I don't understand whay are all of these lakers fans are on this thread bashing Shaq.
Shaqs team made it to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the n*gga that made Kobe, Kobe. Kobe is no MJ and will never be one. Butler, and Odom will not be wih the Lakers for long because Kobe doesn't know how to play team ball.

When Shaq was there all Kobe had to to was shot the ball because all of the attention was on Shaq, which made Kobe the ball hog that he is today. Odom and Butler will never be able to contribut because they will never get the ball as long as they are playing with Kobe.

Kobe is nothing but an imitator and a straight up hater from the fade-away to the haircut.

Remember last years Finals. Where was Kobe? Oh he hit that wanna-be-like-Mike three pointer to tie the game. Without that 3 the Lakers a.ss would have gotten swept. Maybe if Kobe would earn to pass the ball(to Shaq which they didn't do the whole series), they could have won at least 2 games.

Thats all I have to say about that n*gga that let a little white girl embarass his a.ss for over a year........
 12 years ago '04        #222
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,228 | Props total: 4623 4623
Wheres Alonzo At , Cmon They Could Use Some Of That Energy .. Opps , My Bad , The Heat Lost ... Back2back
 06-06-2005, 09:22 PM         #223
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QuincyCarter said:
This was a good series even with all of the bad officiating, but I don't understand whay are all of these lakers fans are on this thread bashing Shaq.
Shaqs team made it to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the n*gga that made Kobe, Kobe. Kobe is no MJ and will never be one. Butler, and Odom will not be wih the Lakers for long because Kobe doesn't know how to play team ball.

When Shaq was there all Kobe had to to was shot the ball because all of the attention was on Shaq, which made Kobe the ball hog that he is today. Odom and Butler will never be able to contribut because they will never get the ball as long as they are playing with Kobe.

Kobe is nothing but an imitator and a straight up hater from the fade-away to the haircut.

Remember last years Finals. Where was Kobe? Oh he hit that wanna-be-like-Mike three pointer to tie the game. Without that 3 the Lakers a.ss would have gotten swept. Maybe if Kobe would earn to pass the ball(to Shaq which they didn't do the whole series), they could have won at least 2 games.

Thats all I have to say about that n*gga that let a little white girl embarass his a.ss for over a year........
lol, at least i know theres someone else out there that notices the same sh*t im witnessin'
 12 years ago '04        #224
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Maroon_Tiger said:
um sorry, the pistons got a championship already... nice try

the heat are the real losers... the pistons had nothing to lose
lol @ this flip-floppin n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #225
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
lol i told yal they gonna turn on wade. whos watching inside the nba? they trying to blame wade saying he aint get the ball to shaq enough. 1 week ago you the next jordan then you lose and you're the next kobe.
 06-06-2005, 09:25 PM         #226
th@_v1LLa1n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mat The W said:
lol i told yal they gonna turn on wade. whos watching inside the nba? they trying to blame wade saying he aint get the ball to shaq enough. 1 week ago you the next jordan then you lose and you're the next kobe.

LOL, hell yeah...now it's Wade's fault they lost...it was his fault that they were winnin...wtf
 06-06-2005, 09:25 PM         #227
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Analysis shows for about forever till Game 1 of the finals.
 12 years ago '05        #228
StateProperty88 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,530 | Props total: 7643 7643
 Mat The W said:
lol i told yal they gonna turn on wade. whos watching inside the nba? they trying to blame wade saying he aint get the ball to shaq enough. 1 week ago you the next jordan then you lose and you're the next kobe.
they that is true...but i will give credit to charles cause he has be saying for a while that wade gets points from himself, so he hasnt flip flop
 12 years ago '04        #229
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Detroit Basketball, Next Up Spurs.
 12 years ago '05        #230
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k The Heat N The Donut Eater Shaq
 06-06-2005, 09:27 PM         #231
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw whoevers sayin that dont know sh*t about bball, shaq got a lot of touches, wade was a fu*kin beast tonite, who they should blame is the fu*kin role players like damon and eddie, and butler...but it was the fu*kin detroit defense that got the heat players flustered and outta there game...good game, and awesome officiatin throughout the playoffs
 06-06-2005, 09:27 PM         #232
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheed is a good person? Props to magic.
 12 years ago '04        #233
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 c0ck kn0cka said:
LOL, hell yeah...now it's Wade's fault they lost...it was his fault that they were winnin...wtf

yep, but that life when you playing with the greatest basketball player ever... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 12 years ago '04        #234
Javon23 256 heat pts256
space
avatar space
space
$45,432 | Props total: 6857 6857
 Mat The W said:
lol i told yal they gonna turn on wade. whos watching inside the nba? they trying to blame wade saying he aint get the ball to shaq enough. 1 week ago you the next jordan then you lose and you're the next kobe.
shaq was the go to guy in cruch time this game
they shoulda kept giving him the ball instead of wade pulling a
20 footer on a break with a minute and change left in the game
 06-06-2005, 09:29 PM         #235
QuincyCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade carried the Heat the whole year. Yeah it was great that we go Shaq, but I don't see this being any different than if we kept Caron and Lamar. We go to the lplayoffs last year and we probably would have done it again. Shaq was brought down to Miami to boost ticket sale and merchandising. Notice how everybody became a Heat fan all of a sudden?

Money !!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #236
StateProperty88 33 heat pts33 OP
space
avatar space
space
$39,530 | Props total: 7643 7643
 Javon23 said:
shaq was the go to guy in cruch time this game
they shoulda kept giving him the ball instead of wade pulling a
20 footer on a break with a minute and change left in the game
yeah u right after that play that damon jones fu*ked up and got caught in the air, the only time shaq got the ball is with 37 seconds left on that olley oop
 12 years ago '04        #237
Mat The W 
space
avatar space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 Javon23 said:
shaq was the go to guy in cruch time this game
they shoulda kept giving him the ball instead of wade pulling a
20 footer on a break with a minute and change left in the game

shaq aint been the go to guy all year. wade has hit all the big shots for the heat now they wanna turn on him.
 06-06-2005, 09:30 PM         #238
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



"Look! its the bitter laker fans that are mad cause i fu*ked kobe and got away with his pride and his career"
 12 years ago '05        #239
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
]
[pic - click to view]

 12 years ago '04        #240
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,228 | Props total: 4623 4623
Right Wade Has Been The Go To Guy But Who Cares , They Season Is Over .. Back2back ... Finals In Motion .. Back2back ..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside I'm Blem for real I might just say how I feel
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside She's workin at the Pyramid tonight
37 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside I'm in tears right now
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside The real reason apple removed touch ID
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - What will it be this time? Wikileaks gearing up to drop somet..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Tekashi69 aka The Rainbow Gangsta is tired of yall thinking sh-t sweet
233 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Young Thug's Evil Twin has Came Out with his Own Video ... SMH
72 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Las Vegas survivor dies after posting her eyewitness account of multi..
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy