Who is more useless in long term dating....

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
127 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Pick the poison
Single mom 35 33.33%
Career jump 15 14.29%
Stay single and fuck 55 52.38%
Voters: 105.   (BX member poll)

1 week ago '20        #1
2370 page views
62 comments

KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8908 8 K  Slaps total: 2665 2 K
Who is more useless in long term dating....

Career side chicks who are still in fertile age range with no kids

Vs

Single moms who have 1 or 2 kids via marriage to a decent man who isnt going to be trouble to you.

👀👀👀
+3   

best
worst
62 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
TheRealness713 
Props total: 55 55  Slaps total: 2 2
bachelor for life, most successful people I look up to tell me not to get married
+45   

1 week ago '20        #3
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 TheRealness713 said
bachelor for life, most successful people I look up to tell me not to get married
Thing is that you eventually need a wife and kids since that is your first line network. Plus you look like a weirdo or gay if you aint gotta family after a while.
+30   

1 week ago '09        #4
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 42111 42 K  Slaps total: 10439 10 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Thing is that you eventually need a wife and kids since that is your first line network. Plus you look like a weirdo or gay if you aint gotta family after a while.
In that case, weirdo it is.
+55   

1 week ago '20        #5
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13829 13 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 BrooklynStiles said
In that case, weirdo it is.
+17   

1 week ago '04        #6
jake_starrz 
Props total: 1714 1 K  Slaps total: 304 304
 KG Da Gawd said
Who cares what others think about you? Everyone has the freedom to live their life as they see best fit. And I'm saying this as a married man with children. Its a different world now compared to 30 years ago.
+33   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #7
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 6048 6 K  Slaps total: 1604 1 K
 KG Da Gawd said
So you need added stress in your life because it's your "first line network"?
+10   

1 week ago '20        #8
 jake_starrz said
Who cares what others think about you? Everyone has the freedom to live their life as they see best fit. And I'm saying this as a married man with children. Its a different world now compared to 30 years ago.
You have the freedom to enjoy hitting the ceiling. Nobody gonna stop you.

1 week ago '12        #9
ezduzit 
Props total: 38661 38 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 KG Da Gawd said
You live your life caring what others think you already fu*ked. I canít believe ppl really use that as a legitimate reason lol
+22   

1 week ago '20        #10
 Speedy ClapSon said
So you need added stress in your life because it's your "first line network"?
A peaceful wife and family is meant to give a man wholeness. Yall thinking if these misty hoes yall dipping into.
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #11
Speedy ClapSon 
 KG Da Gawd said
A peaceful wife and family is meant to give a man wholeness. Yall thinking if these misty hoes yall dipping into.
A peaceful wife and family takes work also
It's not just gonna be a peaceful household just by having a wife and family
+17   

1 week ago '05        #12
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 92882 92 K  Slaps total: 12179 12 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Not everybody is for that life though, you rather divorcees continue to get married and have kids out of wedlock and not take care of them?

It's plenty of people currently in a family right now, knowing damn well their a*s needs to be single.
+18   

1 week ago '04        #13
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41862 41 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
 TheRealness713 said
Listen to them fam. And I'm even talkin about intelligent, beautiful, loving supporting, strong wives.

It's still not worth it.
+8   

1 week ago '12        #14
SE Texas713 
Props total: 2605 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
As someone with a wife and 2 small kids I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I’m not knocking ppl who stay single but when you have kids that you can kick game to as they get older and watch them grow as a person, ain’t sh*t like it. And keep it real, a lot of ppl are gonna regret being alone when they get older.

Who gon take care of you if something happen to you physically/mentally or you become disabled?
+15   

1 week ago '05        #15
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 92882 92 K  Slaps total: 12179 12 K
 ezduzit said
You live your life caring what others think you already fu*ked. I can’t believe ppl really use that as a legitimate reason lol
People k*ll me with this one size shoe, fit's all mentality.

That's not how life works, and that's also how people get themselves in terrible situations and predicaments instead of just doing what works for "them".

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 07-21-2021 at 09:22 PM..
+7   

1 week ago '20        #16
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9481 9 K  Slaps total: 741 741
Depends if the single chick is down to work for you as a helpmate to a*sist you in your level up!

1 week ago '12        #17
ezduzit 
Props total: 38661 38 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 SE Texas713 said
As someone with a wife and 2 small kids I couldnít be happier with the outcome. Iím not knocking ppl who stay single but when you have kids that you can kick game to as they get older and watch them grow as a person, ainít sh*t like it. And keep it real, a lot of ppl are gonna regret being alone when they get older.

Who gon take care of you if something happen to you physically/mentally or you become disabled?
I think the main point is.. not everybody wants the same things. Yes having a family is great for many people. I want a family for sure. But for few others they may not want that and reciting your usual reasons on why you think they should is pointless and condescending af. Just acknowledge that some ppl are gonna do them

Besides thereís plenty of family men who are as equally miserable because they thought they were doing what they were ďsupposedĒ to do
+10   

1 week ago '04        #18
AkaiMakai 
Props total: 2003 2 K  Slaps total: 788 788
 TheRealness713 said
Man Iíve been on no den for a while and this is one of the few places I heard you shouldnít get married.

I think people just need to be more careful with whom they choose to be with and also get the right paperwork. A lot of yíall quick to jump the gun and or settle for whatever and therefore suffer the consequences.

From what I see and experience all the super successful dudes in my network woth millions and billions all have a wife that they go to for when they need to spend a large amount of money.

Not saying dudes ainít getting played out there and women can be evil just taking half but I do however feel that a family structure levels out anyone and keeps one grounded.

Maybe itís this site full of young kids from the hood that donít know better and havenít seen the best example

1 week ago '21        #19
nocomment 
Props total: 2013 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390

+2   

1 week ago '06        #20
whammy 
Props total: 15216 15 K  Slaps total: 1004 1 K
 SE Texas713 said
As someone with a wife and 2 small kids I couldnít be happier with the outcome. Iím not knocking ppl who stay single but when you have kids that you can kick game to as they get older and watch them grow as a person, ainít sh*t like it. And keep it real, a lot of ppl are gonna regret being alone when they get older.

I think legacy is the biggest challenge for those who stay single. How do they define it and achieve it?

I do think the equivalent feeling to kicking game to your kids would be mentoring/coaching. There's no guarantee that your kids or those that you mentor/coach will listen or act on it though.

I've been to state run retirement homes before. There are plenty of parents that children never visit them. If they had money they could just live year round on a cruise ship or move to an area that has a large retirement community.
+3   

1 week ago '18        #21
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 20623 20 K  Slaps total: 2112 2 K
 SE Texas713 said
As someone with a wife and 2 small kids I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I’m not knocking ppl who stay single but when you have kids that you can kick game to as they get older and watch them grow as a person, ain’t sh*t like it. And keep it real, a lot of ppl are gonna regret being alone when they get older.

whammy said
I think legacy is the biggest challenge for those who stay single. How do they define it and achieve it?

I do think the equivalent feeling to kicking game to your kids would be mentoring/coaching. There's no guarantee that your kids or those that you mentor/coach will listen or act on it though.

I've been to state run retirement homes before. There are plenty of parents that children never visit them. If they had money they could just live year round on a cruise ship or move to an area that has a large retirement community.
legacy is nothing without a bloodline.
+2   

1 week ago '20        #22
 Speedy ClapSon said
A peaceful wife and family takes work also
It's not just gonna be a peaceful household just by having a wife and family
Thats why a man picks a woman who knows how to be lead.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '17        #23
Speedy ClapSon 
 Mr Tibbs said

When's the last time your family celebrated your great grandparents?
+5   

1 week ago '15        #24
itsddashrock 
Props total: 21009 21 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
 KG Da Gawd said
This. I ainít wanna be like these other n*ggas in their 40s still doing the same sh*t they was doing in their 20s. I settled down and itís made me grow as a man for sure..
+3   

1 week ago '20        #25
 Mr Tibbs said

100% true. Which is why I asked the way I did. You could have a respectful, loving and family oriented single mom who is ready to bring all the submissiveness to you her womb is already imprinted with another mans seed.

While you have a loose, s*x driven woman who has a history of loyalty to men but only as a side piece. Not as a potential wife. Played it smart by not having kids.

Seems like the dating pool is mainly these 2 types of broads.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  16
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  11
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
The Ascent Reviews are in
226 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+55online now  4
Video inside Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z ..
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy