I have 1 question for the anti covid vaxxers…

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
121 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 week ago '17        #1
2097 page views
127 comments

Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34503 34 K  Slaps total: 9706 9 K
I have 1 question for the anti covid vaxxers…

Your favorite thing to ask those of us who got vaccinated is “why do we care if others get vaccinated?”

Which is hilarious because every time you ask us this we present you with a very logical answer which you always dismiss.

SO HERE IS MY QUESTION TO YOU:

Why the fu*k do you care so much if WE get vaccinated?!

Why do you care SO fu*kING MUCH that you sit on the internet all day reaching for straws and spreading misinformation?

This should be an extremely fair question since it is one of your favorite things to ask us.

By the way, I have about 90% of the anti vax, boxden, circle jerk squadron (you know who you are) on ignore but I will be clicking “view post” regardless because I would love to see how you will answer this simple question.

Last edited by Mario Chalmers; 07-21-2021 at 09:07 PM..

best
worst
127 comments

1 week ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80952 80 K  Slaps total: 31958 31 K
We don't care

We hope y'all idots would die from it

Respectfully
+28   

1 week ago '17        #3
Mario Chalmers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 THEDONN said
We don't care

Respectfully
Then why do you spend all day and night on the internet saving misinformation riddled memes on your phone and posting them on various social media sites including boxden?

Shouldn’t you want us to die? Why bother?

Now that we got that out of the way let’s focus on what you just said…

So our answer is that we hope to end a global pandemic and resume with our lives while also saving lives and your answer “we want you to die”. That really helps clarify which side is evil. Have you ever thought about the fact that your projections about the world and the vaccine are representative of your own inner hatred?

1 week ago '13        #4
 Mario Chalmers said
Then why do you spend all day and night on the internet saving misinformation riddled memes on your phone and posting them on various social media sites including boxden?

Shouldn’t you want us to die? Why bother?

Now that we got that out of the way let’s focus on what you just said…

So our answer is that we hope to end a global pandemic and resume with our lives while also saving lives and your answer “we want you to die”. That really helps clarify which side is evil. Have you ever thought about the fact that your projections about the world and the vaccine are representative of your own inner hatred?
Son I'm not gonna read all that

+12   

1 week ago '17        #5
thc 
Props total: 13212 13 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
just tryna be informed of all sides and opinions
+6   

1 week ago '17        #6
thc 
Props total: 13212 13 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
i dont care either way, but why not see everyones comments on it, you know on a comment based message board
+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '20        #7
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14083 14 K  Slaps total: 1790 1 K
 THEDONN said
We don't care

Respectfully
You sound crazy as hell.
+11   

1 week ago '18        #8
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29284 29 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K

+5   

1 week ago '17        #9
 thc said
i dont care either way, but why not see everyones comments on it, you know on a comment based message board
I’m confused. I am and I have been for months. In fact, that’s exactly what I’m doing in this thread

1 week ago '13        #10
 MrDarkCloud said
You sound crazy as hell.
I am crazy

But u know what else

IDGAF

+6   

1 week ago '17        #11
 Capodecina said

At least you’re honest about your ignorance

1 week ago '18        #12
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29284 29 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
 Mario Chalmers said
At least you’re honest about your ignorance

+5   

1 week ago '06        #13
LeMar G 
Props total: 76342 76 K  Slaps total: 7861 7 K
Them n*ggas get they news from memes and social media fam

You cant give a damn what they think of you

+14   

1 week ago '17        #14
 LeMar G said
Them n*ggas get they news from memes and social media fam

You cant give a damn what they think of you

I don’t care what they think I about me. I care what they think about the vaccinated and why they are so pressed about something that doesn’t effect them.

Maybe this thread will force them to use their big boy words and not pictures with words on top of them.

1 week ago '15        #15
majorpain1963 
Props total: 10366 10 K  Slaps total: 982 982
 Mario Chalmers said
I don’t care what they think I about me. I care what they think about the vaccinated and why they are so pressed about something that doesn’t effect them.

Maybe this thread will force them to use their big boy words and not pictures with words on top of them.
They are trolls.

Guarantee some of them are vaccinated themselves but they get off on arguing with strangers on the internet.
+2   

1 week ago '08        #16
Phil Swagson 
Props total: 2572 2 K  Slaps total: 395 395
My position - I don't care

I don't care about anyone's vaccination status other than my own. I feel safe and I've been vaccinated for months. If you feel safe unvaccinated, I'm 1000% cool with that. It's ya life not mine. Plenty of my homies aren't vaccinated and none of us give a fu*k about the others status, we still kick it.

But, the problem is when the unvaxxed starts effecting what I can and can't do. For instance, I live in Los Angeles. Right now we have all our mask mandates back, and n*ggas even talkin bout lockdowns because hospitals are starting to fill up.. but it keeps being reported over and over that nearly ALL the muhfu*kas in the hospital and dying from Covid aren't vaxxed. sh*t like that makes us who sacrificed and gambled with it in hopes of getting back to life, have to sit on the sidelines and watch our rights to live freely be toyed with in an effort to pretty much protect muhfu*kas who refuse the protection.

sh*t like that makes us resent muhfu*kas. I hope that makes sense. We start feeling like we have to wear a mask all day and have the threat of lockdowns held over our head because of you n*ggas. Because the pandemic is really only fu*kin ya'll over at this point. We ain't in the hospitals, ya'll are.

and thats really not yall fault. if yall cool with the chances of covid fu*kin you over, im cool with it too. its really these politicians creating the division by punishing US (vaxxed) for sh*t that's really only effecting ya'll (unvaxxed by choice) and that sh*t is annoying to the point where I be feeling like I wish all yall muhfu*kas would just get the sh*t so these n*ggas cant stop playin w me. I got summerslam tickets for august 21st and if you unvaxed n*ggas get this show postponed by filling up hospitals and dying, ima be hot

Last edited by Phil Swagson; 07-21-2021 at 09:53 PM..
+8   

1 week ago '16        #17
AngelTaster 
Props total: 7049 7 K  Slaps total: 429 429
Why you gota label everyone that don’t want to take it “ain’t” Vacksr? What if they down with vacks but just not this one? I don’t really care what you call them I just wonder why
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #18
braze189 
Props total: 7183 7 K  Slaps total: 829 829
First response:

THEDONN said
We don't care
Also first response:

THEDONN said
Proving OP's point and uoeno it. Why so mad at somebody who got the shot? I thought the whole anti-vax credo was "My body, My choice."

I don't agree with anybody trying to pressure anybody else either way but there are very real consequences for everyone (even those who got the shot) because of those who don't get it. Masks came off and people who aren't vaccinated started passing it around again. Numbers on the way back up almost everywhere since the masks came off, which might lead to another shut down. We all gotta pay because people don't want to get shots and still don't wear masks to protect themselves and other non vaccinated people from each other.

There is ZERO repercussion for an anti-vaxxer from someone else getting the shot. Y'all actually should thank us because we're the ones who bought the numbers down and got sh*t back opened up.

Take the shot or don't. All I ask is if you choose not to get the shot, put your goddamn mask on in public.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #19
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40955 40 K  Slaps total: 4383 4 K
 THEDONN said
We don't care

Respectfully
Accidental prop.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83474 83 K  Slaps total: 9038 9 K
 Mario Chalmers said
Your favorite thing to ask those of us who got vaccinated is “why do we care if others get vaccinated?”

Which is hilarious because every time you ask us this we present you with a very logical answer which you always dismiss.

Why do you care SO fu*kING MUCH that you sit on the internet all day reaching for straws and spreading misinformation?

This should be an extremely fair question since it is one of your favorite things to ask us.

By the way, I have about 90% of the anti vax, boxden, circle jerk squadron (you know who you are) on ignore but I will be clicking “view post” regardless because I would love to see how you will answer this simple question.
Boof it.

1 week ago '15        #21
RickJamez 
Props total: 9424 9 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
I don't care, just stop posting false propaganda.
It's obvious anti vax people have a small circle of family or friends or maybe don't have one.
So it's easy 2 believe all the bullsh*t if you never met any person who had or died cause of covid.
I have families in diffrent countries and continents so I know the dangers of that sh*t.
I already lost family members and also did my wife.
So I don't fu*k with that fake anti vaxx crap.
I rather die on a solution then the problem itself, at least I tried in the end.
Yall anti vax people gonna talk diffrent when they in the IC on life support or losing someone they know.

Those who don't wanna listen gonna suffer the consequences one day.
+7   

1 week ago '19        #22
BancoLux  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12321 12 K  Slaps total: 942 942
Y'all really pressed over people not wanting a random a*s shot. If you want to keep the government's d*ck in your mouth and do what the "news" tells you to do because you failed to accumulate individual thinking skills then that's fine.

Take your shot and shut up. Y'all been bi*ching like them hoes these past few days
+13   

1 week ago '06        #23
bigmike5115 
Props total: 781 781  Slaps total: 302 302
 Mario Chalmers said

Why were you so willing to take this new vaccine developed by trump's operation warp speed..Dems werr against it..but now he's out of office and they're for it..does that not raise a flag in your brain? Then it was vaccination works then it doesn't prevent u from getting just lessens the symptoms..and it u had the antibodies u were fine...now it's the delta variant which means u need another vaccination and all these about how so many are dying...get outta the house and look around...
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #24
skillahmang 
Props total: 52730 52 K  Slaps total: 10983 10 K
I hope everyone who wants to get vaccinated does so.

I always supported people masking up and protecting themselves but thought the people on both sides who caused a scene in public was a fu*king idiot.

Similar to what I see on this site.

Never posted a Meme or anything declaring the Vaxx bad for anyone.

Just the survival rate of people 49 and under in terms of Covid. Which is extremely fu*king low.

Wish everybody practiced what they preached

+4   

1 week ago '15        #25
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 30224 30 K  Slaps total: 13432 13 K
I’m not an anti vaxer who goes on and on about it but I’m not getting that vaccine. I wear masks and gloves, I’m not waltzing around trying to be an a**hole without a mask like some. My thing is, most people who take the vaccine think they are safe now but they are no safer than those who haven’t had the vaccine. I don’t believe in it and even if I did, 2 months from now there will be the octagon variant and everyone will need another dose anyway. No thanks. The vaccine helped so much didn’t it? Now they try to blame the new wave on people who aren’t vaccinated as if the vaccinated aren’t helping spread the sh*t around too. I don’t think there’s some big conspiracy with the vaccine, I just think it is pointless and isn’t gonna save me or you from that sh*t whether we get it or not. I do more to protect myself from covid than this placebo vaccine can ever do.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  13
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  10
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
The Ascent Reviews are in
225 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+180online now  5
Video inside Da baby kicks questlove out of hiphop