why is ADOS divisive but this is not

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
121 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 week ago '19        #1
610 page views
20 comments

blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22625 22 K  Slaps total: 4302 4 K
why is ADOS divisive but this is not

all these folks get to celebrate their heritage without the bullsh*t... why can’t Black Americans

whenever something for ADOS/FBA comes up it’s “why are y’all so divisive”

only reason folks can even migrate here is because of Black Americans “cOmPlAiNiNg” and getting those laws changed... but folks still come over and divide themselves accordingly...

I wonder why
+1   

best
worst
20 comments

1 week ago '20        #2
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 48379 48 K  Slaps total: 4861 4 K
 blackadamwarloc said

all these folks get to celebrate their heritage without the bullsh*t... why can’t Black Americans

only reason folks can even migrate here is because of Black Americans “cOmPlAiNiNg” and getting those laws changed... but folks still come over and divide themselves accordingly...

I wonder why

man STFU and just enjoy the festivities

i brought my african american cousins to carnival in ATL and they loved it..

we go all the time.....they just saw BLACK PEOPLE having a good time dancing and having good food they never ate before

unlike your INSECURE GEEK AZZ who sees FORIGENERS

MAGA got you dumbazzes fukked up...ole WILLIE LYNCH azz sodomites

its about FUN...THOSE ARE CARNIVALS...the WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

IF YOU WASNT SUCH A BYATCH AZZ INCEL THEY WOULD ACCOMODATE U

puzzy azz FBA militants wait to get online to voice thier JEALOUSY AND HATRED but wont say shyt in public......

i see why TARIQ winning...yall are sheep

Last edited by GUS FRING; 07-21-2021 at 05:32 PM..
+8   

1 week ago '19        #3
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 GUS FRING said
man STFU and just enjoy the festivities

i brought my african american cousins to carnival in ATL and they loved it..

we go all the time.....they just saw BLACK PEOPLE having a good time dancing and having good food they never ate before

unlike your INSECURE GEEK AZZ who sees FORIGENERS

MAGA got you dumbazzes fukked up...ole WILLIE LYNCH azz sodomites

its about FUN...THOSE ARE CARNIVALS...the WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

IF YOU WASNT SUCH A BYATCH AZZ INCEL THEY WOULD ACCOMODATE U

puzzy azz FBA militants wait to get online to voice thier JEALOUSY AND HATRED but wont say shyt in public......

i see why TARIQ winning...yall are sheep
Look how emotional you are

Y’all old **** a*s n*ggas are fried lol that’s why Black America losing right now... quote me when u wake up dummie

were you even in that thread about Akon telling n*ggas to shut up about slavery...? I swear y’all bi*ch a*s old n*ggas almost as bad as these co ons and foreign flags

I’m talking about the future and you talking about pu**y... low frequency motherfu*kers like you are who gave the culture away

Last edited by blackadamwarloc; 07-21-2021 at 05:58 PM..

1 week ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36087 36 K  Slaps total: 6934 6 K
Op please get of the acronym bs op , stop separating yourself , wyte people are very welcoming to anyone wyte
+2   

1 week ago '19        #5
 Xiox said
Op please get of the acronym bs op , stop separating yourself , wyte people are very welcoming to anyone wyte
completely untrue

I guess all those white boys in WW1 and WW2 were just fu*king around huh...?

y’all need to stop idolizing white people and get educated

1 week ago '21        #6
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 184 184  Slaps total: 20 20
As someone who is a first generation black man who is the son of African immigrants I give my ADOS brothers and sisters their much due respect. By the time my family got here slavery was over. Jim Crow was over. Segregation was over...etc. Y’all fought all those hard battles so by the time my family got here we didn’t have to deal with all that. One thing my father taught me is that when you go to someone’s home you wipe your feet off before entering, you thank the homeowner for having you and you never show up empty handed. My wife and I do all we can to support black owned businesses and we’re rooting for y’all to get your much deserved reparations.

Last edited by CrookByTheBook; 07-21-2021 at 10:11 PM..
+14   

1 week ago '16        #7
Eastcoast 
Props total: 8268 8 K  Slaps total: 2131 2 K
 blackadamwarloc said

I wonder why
I don't think I ever heard a complaint.

This celebration is over half a century old, you ever been?
+1   

1 week ago '19        #8
 Eastcoast said
I don't think I ever heard a complaint.

This celebration is over half a century old, you ever been?
Naw because I don’t quite understand what an “African American” is

Africa’s a continent

1 week ago '19        #9
 CrookByTheBook said
As someone who is a first generation black man who is the son of African immigrants I give my ADOS brothers and sisters their much due respect. By the time my family got here slavery was over. Jim Crow was over. Segregation was over...etc. Y’all fought all those hard battles so by the time my family got here we didn’t have to deal with all that. One thing my father taught me is that when you go to someone’s home you wipe your feet off before entering, you thank the homeowner for having you and you never show up empty handed. My wife and I do all we can to support black owned businesses and we’re rooting for y’all to get your much deserved reparations.
Salute you and your fam bra

You real

the ancestors did this so everybody could eat... i just don’t wanna see them talked down on or the struggle made light of
+5   

1 week ago '16        #10
Eastcoast 
 blackadamwarloc said
Naw because I don’t quite understand what an “African American” is

Africa’s a continent

You aint serious then, you gonna let that stop you? Complaining yet you never showed up, and nobody Black from out the U.S ever hated on the celebration. It was original named the Afro-American day parade.

Btw, the last video you posted wasn't created by recently arrived Africans, it was created by people living here,Black people from the New World.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #11
 Eastcoast said
You aint serious then, you gonna let that stop you? Complaining yet you never showed up, and nobody Black from out the U.S ever hated on the celebration. It was original named the Afro-American day parade.

Btw, the last video you posted wasn't created by recently arrived Africans, it was created by people living here,Black people from the New World.
... so you measure dedication to Black American empowerment to how many festivals a n*gga goes to??

yea some of y’all fried lol fu*k a festival gone do about feeding kids and raising Black consciousness??

some of Y’all low frequency party mfs really think you’re awake lol

the festivals not even the point of the thread lil bra... keep up

1 week ago '16        #12
Eastcoast 
 blackadamwarloc said
... so you measure dedication to Black American empowerment to how many festivals a n*gga goes to??

yea some of y’all fried lol fu*k a festival gone do about feeding kids and raising Black consciousness??

some of Y’all low frequency party mfs really think you’re awake lol

the festivals not even the point of the thread lil bra... keep up
Is the mission of ADOS to complain about other people festivals? People say "why we don't have anything" yet the African American Parade been existing. You're now saying "People complain when Black Americans want to celebrate Black American culture" yet you probably never heard of the African American Parade so you don't know that nobody never really complained about it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?
+2   

1 week ago '19        #13
 Eastcoast said
Is the mission of ADOS to complain about other people festivals? People say "why we don't have anything" yet the African American Parade been existing. You're now saying "People complain when Black Americans want to celebrate Black American culture" yet you probably never heard of the African American Parade so you don't know that nobody never really complained about it.

So what exactly is the point you're trying to make?
sh*t u making my point for me really

You can’t even answer the question without getting defensive

I don’t really have patience anymore for y’all scammers and this fake unity garbage u pushing... I rarely see y’all Pan Africa n*ggas giving back or serving ADOS communities

You serve yourselves... I’m just pointing it out

1 week ago '16        #14
Eastcoast 
 blackadamwarloc said
sh*t u making my point for me really

You can’t even answer the question without getting defensive

I don’t really have patience anymore for y’all scammers and this fake unity garbage u pushing... I rarely see y’all Pan Africa n*ggas giving back or serving ADOS communities

You serve yourselves... I’m just pointing it out
What point am I making for you?

Stop talking without doing your homework. If you make a claim, be ready to articulate it.

I don't remember seeing you in any of the ADOS threads, or ADOS related threads go back years.

1 week ago '19        #15
 Eastcoast said
What point am I making for you?

Stop talking without doing your homework. If you make a claim, be ready to articulate it.

I don't remember seeing you in any of the ADOS threads, or ADOS related threads go back years.
Yea n*gga while u was in them threads and at them parties I was outside protesting and organizing sh*t for the neighborhood kids

Ain’t see nan Pan Africa n*ggas anywhere...

1 week ago '16        #16
Eastcoast 
 blackadamwarloc said
Yea n*gga while u was in them threads and at them parties I was outside protesting and organizing sh*t for the neighborhood kids

Ain’t see nan Pan Africa n*ggas anywhere...
Yet you didn't know about the biggest and oldest parade. If you're doing all of that, what's the point of this thread?

1 week ago '19        #17
 Eastcoast said
Yet you didn't know about the biggest and oldest parade. If you're doing all of that, what's the point of this thread?
u got me bra I didn’t go to the parade

1 week ago '06        #18
thuggdawg 
Props total: 115 115  Slaps total: 2 2
Im african

Last edited by thuggdawg; 07-22-2021 at 07:24 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '19        #19
 thuggdawg said
Im african and though i applaud what black americans (ados) went thru i agree with akon. Black americans as i call you have lived in struggle and oppression your whole lives.your ancestors are my true heroes they fought but you new n*ggaz havent evolved yet. You focus your energy on anger and compensation. You have better standing to do great but bcoz you teach your children anger and tell them white man will pay back instead of teaching them to succeed. My fav guy now is kwame brown he is trying to teach yu what every African already knows. The white devil will never rescue yu but focus on the children trades coding etc and yu can grow. I stayed at a YMCA when i moved here and in 10years i employ 5 people hoping to double that by next year. I used same resources you all have and 4 years was wasted on getting papers. Do not be like natives and drink yoh problems away. Anayse the situation and grow. We are here bcoz our own ppl oppress us and trust me it doesnt feel any better if its yoh ppl. Democrats and republicans have yu f*ghting each other for their problems but never solve it for yours. Life isnf fair you not equal to them and sooner yu realise and accept that better yoh life will be. I worked double as hard to get where i am bcoz i knew i had to for my offspring. Yh dad was oppressed dad was abused but they dont have to. My grandchildren wont have to go thru my struggles. Stop focusing on past and build kn future. Yes slavery happened but focusing on it will not build future. Teach it learn from it and grow from it but dont expect any checks from it. Do ados celebrations but teach your children trades and coding. We dont call it trades in africa wè jjst know its skills every man should have
I respect your positive comment for my ancestors

My smoke comes from the reduction of Black Americans y’all do... it’s our focus because it’s our past

Its like me speaking foul on you moving to America... I don’t know the circumstances or the history of your people in that country... so I don’t speak on it

I still don’t see why Africans feel entitled to speak on ADOS history...

1 week ago '06        #20
thuggdawg 
Props total: 115 115  Slaps total: 2 2
Hey

Last edited by thuggdawg; 07-22-2021 at 07:25 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #21
Eastcoast 
 thuggdawg said
Im african and though i applaud what black americans (ados) went thru i agree with akon. Black americans as i call you have lived in struggle and oppression your whole lives.your ancestors are my true heroes they fought but you new n*ggaz havent evolved yet. You focus your energy on anger and compensation. You have better standing to do great but bcoz you teach your children anger and tell them white man will pay back instead of teaching them to succeed. My fav guy now is kwame brown he is trying to teach yu what every African already knows. The white devil will never rescue yu but focus on the children trades coding etc and yu can grow. I stayed at a YMCA when i moved here and in 10years i employ 5 people hoping to double that by next year. I used same resources you all have and 4 years was wasted on getting papers. Do not be like natives and drink yoh problems away. Anayse the situation and grow. We are here bcoz our own ppl oppress us and trust me it doesnt feel any better if its yoh ppl. Democrats and republicans have yu f*ghting each other for their problems but never solve it for yours. Life isnf fair you not equal to them and sooner yu realise and accept that better yoh life will be. I worked double as hard to get where i am bcoz i knew i had to for my offspring. Yh dad was oppressed dad was abused but they dont have to. My grandchildren wont have to go thru my struggles. Stop focusing on past and build kn future. Yes slavery happened but focusing on it will not build future. Teach it learn from it and grow from it but dont expect any checks from it. Do ados celebrations but teach your children trades and coding. We dont call it trades in africa wè jjst know its skills every man should have
Black Americans of the last couple of generations been more productive than most Africans of the same generations. I don't even think it's close.

Your comment was by far the dumbest comment made in this thread, and probably the dumbest comment I read on this site all week.

Last edited by Eastcoast; 07-22-2021 at 07:16 PM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  13
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
The Ascent Reviews are in
225 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+94online now  9
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+55online now  5
Video inside Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z ..
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy