Interracial Couple Gets Married On Plantation, Wife Says Husband No Longer A Slave

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
131 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '06        #1
4781 page views
118 comments

droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 78694 78 K  Slaps total: 9908 9 K
Interracial Couple Gets Married On Plantation, Wife Says Husband No Longer A Slave

+8   

best
worst
118 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #2
zone3cp 
Props total: 129390 129 K  Slaps total: 14011 14 K
These wedding photos...

k*nky fu*ks who like race play and who dying for social media attention.

This sh*t wack by both parties. If I was black it’s no way I could go to dudes wedding.

He need his a*s beat.
+131   

1 week ago '20        #3
Bighempin 
Props total: 7591 7 K  Slaps total: 994 994
Damn
+3   

1 week ago '08        #4
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41847 41 K  Slaps total: 2401 2 K
 zone3cp said
These wedding photos...

This sh*t wack by both parties. If I was black itís no way I could go to dudes wedding.

He need his a*s beat.
That wording had me confused for a sec
+4   

1 week ago '14        #5
PolarBear 
Props total: 20664 20 K  Slaps total: 7012 7 K
He agreed to do that
+38   

1 week ago '04        #6
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12705 12 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
wt entire fu*k ..
+8   

1 week ago '19        #7
Blat 
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 118 118
Figgity fool
+5   

1 week ago '15        #8
itsddashrock 
Props total: 21009 21 K  Slaps total: 1449 1 K
The height of fu*kery.
+9   

1 week ago '17        #9
TriplecCc 
Props total: 714 714  Slaps total: 44 44
This is exactly why I be looking at black people in interracial relationships sideways......it always be some tap dancing sh*t
+27   

1 week ago '19        #10
fromSeeDaEast94 
Props total: 12659 12 K  Slaps total: 752 752
He's in the sunken place. Y'all really got realize white women keep this mindset in their head that black men are good at being funny, good at running, good at jumping, good at s*x, good at entertaining in general, but are in no way the same level of "man" in terms of intelligence as their white counterparts.

A white girl will get on her knees, swallow your cum, bend over and let you dig her back out on a nightly basis, and participate in every form of s*xual deviancy to your pleasure all while mentally maintaining that blacks aren't that smart and belong in a place of servitude, which you're obliging by having s*x with her.

When they say they only like black guys, it's because they've taken the entirety of black men worldwide and categorized them as entertainment, excitement and fun. Black men are athletes, rappers, dancers, actors but never in their minds of a high enough stature to be a lawyer, doctor, engineer, entrepreneur, CEO or things of that ilk. "She only likes black guys" because she see's all black men the same. Whereas with white women who date white men, they never say something as stupid as they only like white men, because that's ridiculous. Each white man is a unique individual with varying levels of intelligence, skills, talent and mannerisms. Do you see how fu*ked up it is for a white woman to be saying she only likes black men? They're all the same to her, play toys.

Leave white women alone y'all.

Last edited by fromSeeDaEast94; 07-21-2021 at 06:42 PM..
+54   

1 week ago '13        #11
rifair 
Props total: 10854 10 K  Slaps total: 2469 2 K
If he wasn't a slave why did he play the role of a slave in the picture? Who decides to take slave based pictures in the first place let alone marriage pictures? These types of guys are lifelong lost losers
+20   

1 week ago '15        #12
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 78989 78 K  Slaps total: 4476 4 K
That dumb n*gga need to get his a*s kicked. Smh
+21   

1 week ago '18        #13
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29284 29 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K

+10   

1 week ago '20        #14
Camel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5277 5 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 fromSeeDaEast94 said
He's in the sunken place. Y'all really got realize white women keep this mindset in their head that black men are good at being funny, good at running, good at jumping, good at s*x, good at entertaining in general, but are in no way the same level of "man" in terms of intelligence as their white counterparts.

A white girl will get on her knees, swallow your cum, bend over and let you dig her back out on a nightly basis, and participate in every form of s*xual deviancy to your pleasure all while mentally maintaining that blacks aren't that smart and belong in a place of servitude, which you're obliging by having s*x with her.

When they say they only like black guys, it's because they've taken the entirety of black men worldwide and categorized them as entertainment, excitement and fun. Black men are athletes, rappers, dancers, actors but never in their minds of a high enough stature to be a lawyer, doctor, engineer, entrepreneur, CEO or things of that ilk. "She only likes black guys" because she see's all black men the same. Whereas with white women who date white men, they never say something as stupid as they only like white men, because that's ridiculous. Each white man is a unique individual with varying levels of intelligence, skills, talent and mannerisms. Do you see how fu*ked up it is for a white woman to be saying she only likes black men? They're all the same to her, play toys.

Welp, we see them as easy c*m buckets.

Fair trade.

We all gonna die one day
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #15
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 29059 29 K  Slaps total: 3165 3 K
 zone3cp said
These wedding photos...

This sh*t wack by both parties. If I was black itís no way I could go to dudes wedding.

He need his a*s beat.
Swiftly, and outside. He gotta catch the feet behind this bullsh*t
+18   

1 week ago '09        #16
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11586 11 K  Slaps total: 1621 1 K
The power of pnssy

1 week ago '09        #17
TroyNY 
Props total: 7270 7 K  Slaps total: 609 609
They should’ve never taught “that” n*gga slavery in school
+8   

1 week ago '19        #18
It is I 
Props total: 614 614  Slaps total: 211 211
I guess to her all black people are slaves unless they've been saved by whites through marriage...
+9   

1 week ago '16        #19
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8529 8 K  Slaps total: 320 320
I wanna know what his granny got to say?
+15   

1 week ago '04        #20
bigmike123456 
Props total: 2538 2 K  Slaps total: 95 95
how does the ideal even come together ? why would this even be a good ideal smh
+6   

1 week ago '18        #21
Sick Flair 
Props total: 16325 16 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
 zone3cp said
These wedding photos...

This sh*t wack by both parties. If I was black it’s no way I could go to dudes wedding.

He need his a*s beat.

+26   

1 week ago '20        #22
Fianchetto 
Props total: 1870 1 K  Slaps total: 6322 6 K
 fromSeeDaEast94 said

white women bad

black men good

1 week ago '18        #23
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29284 29 K  Slaps total: 2132 2 K
If I could ever ask the boxden detectives to find these mofos.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #24
Skilllz 
Props total: 22978 22 K  Slaps total: 2232 2 K
That's some sh*t you keep to yourself in ya family books

I don't see why mostly everyone has the need to put they sh*t online..

When my grandma died 7 months ago, I ain't make no facebook post

if i got my bi*ch pregnant, i wouldn't make a post

if i got married, i wouldn't make a post about it

attention hungry a*s society , mane.

Last edited by Skilllz; 07-22-2021 at 02:32 PM..
+19   

1 week ago '06        #25
presto 
Props total: 1595 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
that n*gga need his a*s beat for agreeing to go along with this bullsh*t
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  14
Video inside Wayne new chain
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-23online now  9
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
56 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+95online now  8
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+180online now  5
Video inside Da baby kicks questlove out of hiphop
330 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy