Jul 21 - Mitch McConnell warns of lockdowns if COVID vaccine rates don’t increase

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
110 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+49  146
57 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+196  91
234 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '04        #1
5882 page views
298 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 10239 10 K  Slaps total: 1040 1 K
Jul 21 - Mitch McConnell warns of lockdowns if COVID vaccine rates don’t increase

A fresh wave of pandemic lockdowns like the ones that crippled the country last year loom on the horizon if people don’t wise up and get vaccinated against COVID-19, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned.

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said at a news conference Tuesday, adding, “This is not complicated.”

Asked about comments from Utah Gov. Spencer Cox alleging that conservative pundits are k*lling people with their rhetoric, McConnell stated that he encourages everybody to “ignore all of these other voices that are giving demonstrably bad advice.”

McConnell’s call to seek trusted and verified information about the virus and vaccines mirrors White House efforts this past week to counter false information that they say is spreading on social media and cable news.

McConnell took to Twitter to promote his pro-vaccination remarks, tweeting a portion of them with the words “Get Vaccinated!” at the top of the tweet.

A new Axios Ipsos poll highlights the difficulties that government officials have had in convincing a significant segment of the American population to take the jab: Of the unvaccinated respondents to that poll, fully half said they are “not at all likely” to take it.

The minority leader’s statements come at a time when the Delta variant has led to a spike in COVID cases across the country, although without a corresponding increase in hospitalizations and deaths.

McConnell noted that among those who are currently hospitalized for COVID, 97 percent are unvaccinated.

“It never occurred to me that there would be difficulty getting Americans to get the shot,” he said.

Across the country, some businesses and schools are mulling making vaccination mandatory, but thus far the White House has balked at the notion of a federal mandate to take one of the three provisionally approved vaccines.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. -of-lockdowns/
+6   

best
worst
298 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 82940 82 K  Slaps total: 11435 11 K
sh*t maybe for y’all.

We’ll just stop mfs from coming to the district unless they’re doing so on official business or enforce quarantines and testing before letting you hit the streets. fu*k all that just because dumb southerners chose not to get vaccinated.

2 weeks ago '20        #3
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14145 14 K  Slaps total: 1193 1 K

+46   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 157306 157 K  Slaps total: 21973 21 K
I doubt we will see lock downs like 2020 again
+41   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
bklyn 
Props total: 3518 3 K  Slaps total: 2303 2 K
Trump isn't the president anymore so no reason to lock it down like that. It would just make Biden look bad and hurt him in the next election cycle and especially the 2022 midterms.

2 weeks ago '18        #6
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 62251 62 K  Slaps total: 5008 5 K
Damn even McConnell is acknowledging this sh*t must be worse then expected.
+63   

2 weeks ago '05        #7
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 96355 96 K  Slaps total: 55632 55 K
First time I like what he’s saying

2 weeks ago '07        #8
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 54798 54 K  Slaps total: 6887 6 K
 bklyn said
Trump isn't the president anymore so no reason to lock it down like that. It would just make Biden look bad and hurt him in the next election cycle and especially the 2022 midterms.
Which is cucks are pushing for their voters to die
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #9
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5425 5 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
:fakethreadtitle:

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,”

Lockdowns started in March of 2020 which was the spring not fall.

2 weeks ago '05        #10
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 96355 96 K  Slaps total: 55632 55 K
 I Know said
:fakethreadtitle:

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,”

Lockdowns started in March of 2020 which was the spring not fall.

What’s your number?

2 weeks ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41972 41 K  Slaps total: 3694 3 K
Yeah, it's getting locked down again. Because there will always be people that ain't falling for the bull sh*t that they scared the pu**y ones into already. Y'all can have your cruises and bars. I'm cool. They gonna have to put that sh*t in my arm after I'm dead because I'll never willingly take that bull sh*t. I don't care if I can't shop or get on a train or none of that sh*t. I already knew that was coming. If this ain't the mark... it's the closest thing to it. This ain't my f*ght, all I gotta do is wait and stay healthy how I've been.
+79   

2 weeks ago '16        #12
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78406 78 K  Slaps total: 10634 10 K
 Damagegadget said
Which is cucks are pushing for their voters to die
No, they DON'T want all their voters to die and that's what's happening now. Radically more Republicans are dying because they're the bulk of the unvaccinated. Black people are unfortunately that 2nd largest group because we have been targeted with propaganda discouraging vaccination by trolls and foreign agitators.

The unvaccinated are making up almost all of the deaths. And as this new deadlier strain gets around, it's going to continue disproportionately impacting those unvaccinated groups. Which means that R's are losing voters not just to age but also to Covid and now that this won't be over as soon as people thought Mitch is realizing how many more R's could die between now and 2022. These numbers could get big enough to flip swing states blue depending on how bad the surges are this fall

Republicans have trained their voters to view this virus as a hoax. Not a big deal. A conspiracy to hurt Trump. Which has already been posted on this page

So he knows their inclination will be to disobey lockdowns and continue to gather and not wear facemasks and get themselves k*lled. Republicans as a whole seemingly decided in the last 48 hours that they need to turn their messaging around and it has been coordinated. Mitch today, Hannity last night, Larry Hogan recently... the GOP thinks it has to change its tune on Covid to win in 2022

Last edited by Boogersugar; 07-21-2021 at 11:00 AM..
+21   

2 weeks ago '11        #13
Pakchoy 
Props total: 76066 76 K  Slaps total: 986 986
 BrooklynDamien said
Yeah, it's getting locked down again. Because there will always be people that ain't falling for the bull sh*t that they scared the pu**y ones into already. Y'all can have your cruises and bars. I'm cool. They gonna have to put that sh*t in my arm after I'm dead because I'll never willingly take that bull sh*t. I don't care if I can't shop or get on a train or none of that sh*t. I already knew that was coming. If this ain't the mark... it's the closest thing to it. This ain't my f*ght, all I gotta do is wait and stay healthy how I've been.

This. I have enough friends that have taken the shot and now have high blood pressure, etc. Most people in non populated places prob won't take the shot because they have lived over a year without getting sick. Ima wait this one out.
+18   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
 EMPATHY said
What’s your number?
The fall and winter is when the weather cools down get cold.

He is referring to the rise in infections that occurs in the cooler months.

Plus for votes. This will be used and has been used as political agendas

2 weeks ago '11        #15
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 157306 157 K  Slaps total: 21973 21 K
 bklyn said
So majority of the globe shut down with the US to also make trump look bad?
+31   

2 weeks ago '20        #16
 Sin said
So majority of the globe shut down with the US to also make trump look bad?

And all the rest of the none commie leaders of countries.

New Zealand is now commie land.

And Bx Bernie Bros used love them sine Sweden.

Last edited by I Know; 07-21-2021 at 11:24 AM..

2 weeks ago '21        #17
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4243 4 K
Lockdowns DON'T fu*king work. There's no data out there that says they do.

I will never lockdown again and I will never wear a mask again. Mitch can suck my motherfu*king d*ck.

2 weeks ago '20        #18
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12788 12 K  Slaps total: 1262 1 K
I don’t care what happens or who dies. No lockdown gonna stop me this time around.

+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #19
 Skateboard T said
sh*t maybe for y’all.

We’ll just stop mfs from coming to the district unless they’re doing so on official business or enforce quarantines and testing before letting you hit the streets. fu*k all that just because dumb southerners chose not to get vaccinated.
They're smarter than you. There's been more vaccination deaths and complications from December 2020 til today listed on the VAERS site than there were in the previous 20 years.

2 weeks ago '21        #20
 Die in Houston said
I don’t care what happens or who dies. No lockdown gonna stop me this time around.

2 weeks ago '05        #21
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18581 18 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
“It never occurred to me that there would be difficulty getting Americans to get the shot,” he said.
All the conspiracies and misinformation the GOP and it’s supporters have pedaled about drugs, the environment, birtherism, election fraud, wage gap, police brutality, race issues, following around an anonymous person named Q, and let’s not forget the majority of Anti-Vax being Republicans!!

But noooooo you didn’t see this coming.
+29   

2 weeks ago '15        #22
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 95775 95 K  Slaps total: 9362 9 K
fu*k him & his party. These f*gs are the reason why this sh*t is still around. Telling their followers about biden takin guns & injecting poison in you. Hope he fu*king dies from this sh*t & all these cousin fu*kers too.

Last edited by SSJ4 Goku; 07-21-2021 at 11:36 AM..
+20   

2 weeks ago '09        #23
Zao 
Props total: 22478 22 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
If it means more stimulus checks then lock us back down
+11   

2 weeks ago '21        #24
 Stupendamatic said
All the conspiracies and misinformation the GOP and it’s supporters have pedaled about drugs, the environment, birtherism, election fraud, wage gap, police brutality, race issues, following around an anonymous person named Q, and let’s not forget the majority of Anti-Vax being Republicans!!

But noooooo you didn’t see this coming.
Remember when leftists said they would refuse to take the Trump vaccine.

LOL. Now you're saying its the GOP n sh*t. Anyone with a fu*king brain wouldn't take this sh*t. This an experiment that doesn't work. Israel is the most vaccinated country on the planet and covid is running rampant there. You're nothing more than a herd animal to the powers that be yet you're on here pedaling a vaccine to make the rich richer. All the while the 'news' tells you to stay scared. Do you realize how low of an IQ you have to have to not see through this load of bullsh*t?

2 weeks ago '21        #25
 SSJ4 Goku said
fu*k him & his party. These f*gs are the reason why this sh*t is still around. Telling their followers about biden takin guns & injecting poison in you. Hope he fu*king dies from this sh*t & all these couson fu*kers too.
Vaccines don't prevent covid nor stop the spread of covid. See Israel, the most vaccinated country on the planet.

Also vaccines INVITE mutations at a much higher rate.

The end.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - ICU Doctor Cannot Believe The Things Unvaccinated Patients Are..
231 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Antarctica
123 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  8
Video inside Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  6
[2005]Eminem's Uncle says mother hating was a facade and bashed blacks
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy