Jul 21 - California ‘Epsilon’ COVID-19 strain could evade "HIGHLY EFFECTIVE" cv19 vaccines

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
121 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 week ago '05        #1
4497 page views
130 comments

4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39896 39 K  Slaps total: 12018 12 K
Jul 21 - California ‘Epsilon’ COVID-19 strain could evade "HIGHLY EFFECTIVE" cv19 vaccines

A new study has found that COVID-19 vaccines may be somewhat vulnerable to the California “Epsilon” strain of virus.

The variant has three spike protein mutations it uses to weaken current vaccines by up to 70 percent, according to researchers from University of Washington and the San Fransisco-based lab Vir Biotechnology. image

The strain’s mutations break down neutralized antibodies, which are produced by vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna and protect against infection, according to the study, published in the journal Science on July 1.

The spike mutations may also be able to side-step the naturally produced antibodies a person forms after being infected with the coronavirus, according to the report.

The effectiveness of current shots could be reduced by 50 to 70 percent against the strain, which was first found in May 2020, according to the study.

During a probe of one of the spike proteins, the researchers found the mutation weakened 14 out of 34 of the vaccine-safe neutralizing antibodies, according to sciencedaily.com.

Overall, roughly 97 percent of the 49,221 cases of the variant — also known as the B.1.427 and B.1.429 strains — reported worldwide have been in the US, with over half in California.

Meanwhile, the Delta strain, which was first detected in India, became the most dominant strain of coronavirus in the world Wednesday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The strain makes up more than half of all new cases in the U.S. and is the second-most dominant variant in New York City.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. rce=NYPTwitter

best
worst
130 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP

Can anyone remind me why I should take an experimental "vaccine" that comes with a number of adverse events such as stroke, seizures, blood clots, and heart inflammation to avoid a cold/flu virus like COVID 19 when this "vaccine" still doesn't stop infection from this cold/flu virus and is proven to be useless against new mutations and variants?

To the pro zombie vaccine cult members, help me become as stupid as you are and convince me why I should be taking all the risks in getting an unproven shot to avoid a cold/flu virus when the experimental treatment doesn't work. Provide as much mental gymnastics as you want.

Last edited by 4REAL; 07-21-2021 at 09:39 AM..
+53   

1 week ago '21        #3
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 2370 2 K  Slaps total: 752 752
More boosters!

fu*k yeah!

+25   

1 week ago '20        #4
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5000 5 K  Slaps total: 5251 5 K
This novel weak common cold virus should have just ran its course without them shots involved.

Just like all the other decades/centuries old weak common cold viruses were able to.
+6   

1 week ago '05        #5
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 96125 96 K  Slaps total: 55502 55 K
 I Know said
This novel weak common cold virus should have just ran its course without them shots involved.

Just like all the other decades/centuries old common cold viruses were able to.
Loser
+6   

1 week ago '20        #6
 EMPATHY said
Loser
What’s going to be the most important question for you to ask your injection provider today?

1 week ago '21        #7
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4239 4 K

+9   

1 week ago '05        #8
 I Know said
What’s going to be the most important question for you to ask your injection provider today?

Nothing ima just get it

I think I’ll be getting moderna
+4   

1 week ago '20        #9
 EMPATHY said
Nothing ima just get it

I think I’ll be getting moderna
Ignorance is y’all bliss

+2   

1 week ago '05        #10
 I Know said
Ignorance is y’all bliss

Bc I’m getting a vax? Lol u do drugs but won’t get a vax… lol hilarious

1 week ago '18        #11
Twon89 
Props total: 308 308  Slaps total: 210 210
 4REAL said
A new study has found that COVID-19 vaccines may be somewhat vulnerable to the California “Epsilon” strain of virus.

The variant has three spike protein mutations it uses to weaken current vaccines by up to 70 percent, according to researchers from University of Washington and the San Fransisco-based lab Vir Biotechnology.

The strain’s mutations break down neutralized antibodies, which are produced by vaccines such as Pfizer and Moderna and protect against infection, according to the study, published in the journal Science on July 1.

The spike mutations may also be able to side-step the naturally produced antibodies a person forms after being infected with the coronavirus, according to the report.

The effectiveness of current shots could be reduced by 50 to 70 percent against the strain, which was first found in May 2020, according to the study.

During a probe of one of the spike proteins, the researchers found the mutation weakened 14 out of 34 of the vaccine-safe neutralizing antibodies, according to sciencedaily.com.

Overall, roughly 97 percent of the 49,221 cases of the variant — also known as the B.1.427 and B.1.429 strains — reported worldwide have been in the US, with over half in California.

Meanwhile, the Delta strain, which was first detected in India, became the most dominant strain of coronavirus in the world Wednesday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The strain makes up more than half of all new cases in the U.S. and is the second-most dominant variant in New York City.

More falsifies science to scare vaccinated into getting boosters

1 week ago '15        #12
altaluv 
Props total: 2944 2 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 EMPATHY said
You eat random a*ses and do drugs but your scared of a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
+11   

1 week ago '20        #13
 altaluv said
You eat random a*ses and do drugs but your scared of a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
It’s over 99%.

Covid Karens about to breakout the math on 1%.

Even using the CDC 114.6 million infections between Feb 2020 - March 2021 with total deaths as of now (609k) is less that 1%.

Last edited by I Know; 07-21-2021 at 10:25 AM..

1 week ago '05        #14
 EMPATHY said
So you're getting an experimental "vaccine" to protect you from a virus that doesn't really protect you from a virus?
+11   

1 week ago '16        #15
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8072 8 K  Slaps total: 3377 3 K
 4REAL said
So you're getting an experimental "vaccine" to protect you from a virus that doesn't really protect you from a virus?

+2   

1 week ago '04        #16
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12704 12 K  Slaps total: 1970 1 K
how many “variants” we gonna come up
With my godddddd

Like dude said we shoulda just let this sh*t run it’s course pre vaccine

I don’t even know what to say smmfh
+6   

1 week ago '15        #17
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43517 43 K  Slaps total: 5840 5 K
People thought theyd get the vaxx and start keeping up with fu*kery again back in the house
+18   

1 week ago '19        #18
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75310 75 K  Slaps total: 11360 11 K
@

1 week ago '16        #19
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 6274 6 K  Slaps total: 1050 1 K
So all these variants evade the vaccine but how about if we all wore masks for a long period of time the way we should plus vaccine protocols .....would there be a difference ....????? Or masks don't protect you at all either ...

1 week ago '14        #20
worldwide202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19986 19 K  Slaps total: 3315 3 K
 4REAL said
Thread flopped like Chris Paul. Nobody cares that you're scared of needles. A pill will be available in the near future.
+8   

1 week ago '15        #21
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 15074 15 K  Slaps total: 1304 1 K
 worldwide202 said
thread flopped like chris paul. Nobody cares that you're scared of needles. A pill will be available in the near future.
avir

1 week ago '05        #22
 worldwide202 said
Thread flopped like Chris Paul. Nobody cares that you're scared of needles. A pill will be available in the near future.
Nothing has flopped more than the experimental "vaccine" flowing through your veins. Mask up, be obedient, and wait for your booster to arrive, you good doggy.

1 week ago '14        #23
worldwide202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19986 19 K  Slaps total: 3315 3 K
 4REAL said
Nothing has flopped more than the experimental "vaccine" flowing through your veins. Mask up, be obedient, and wait for your booster to arrive, you good doggy.
You're a prisoner in your own head gramps. I know you have powdered water in your fallout shelter.
+9   

1 week ago '16        #24
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72432 72 K  Slaps total: 4526 4 K
 4REAL said

Can anyone remind me why I should take an experimental "vaccine" that comes with a number of adverse events such as stroke, seizures, blood clots, and heart inflammation to avoid a cold/flu virus like COVID 19 when this "vaccine" still doesn't stop infection from this cold/flu virus and is proven to be useless against new mutations and variants?

To the pro zombie vaccine cult members, help me become as stupid as you are and convince me why I should be taking all the risks in getting an unproven shot to avoid a cold/flu virus when the experimental treatment doesn't work. Provide as much mental gymnastics as you want.
No mental gymnastics needed

Likelihood of any of those adverse side effects are less likely than getting covid and possibly dying. Most medications have side effects my guy.
Not interested in your response, you asked a question, it's been answered

+15   

1 week ago '12        #25
RATCHET 
Props total: 2896 2 K  Slaps total: 700 700
 altaluv said
Meant to prop.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  13
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+94online now  10
Video inside Jul 29 - Anti Vacc Restaurant Owner Interview With CNN Is Next Level
349 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
The Ascent Reviews are in
225 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+180online now  5
Video inside Da baby kicks questlove out of hiphop