Jul 19 - 45,000 Dead From Vaccine According To Whistleblower's Lawsuit

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
72 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
99 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Interesting ...

2 months ago '17        #1
8942 page views
361 comments

TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112261 112 K  Slaps total: 13088 13 K
Jul 19 - 45,000 Dead From Vaccine According To Whistleblower's Lawsuit

It seems like the guy just wants an investigation into VAERs... should be interesting. I've chosen not to give my opinion regarding the vaccine at this time. Therefore, I will not be giving individual responses within this thread...

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

Renz stated that whilst he cannot currently prove the information, he said that with America’s Frontline Doctors – a team of medical professionals f*ghting for medical freedom for Americans – he has been “empowered” to file the lawsuit in Alabama.

Allegedly, the whistleblower stated that there are around 11 VAERS systems reporting adverse reactions and deaths across the US, and one system alone has allegedly has reported the shocking 45,000 deaths from the Covid jabs.

However, Renz believes that this number is “immensely higher” and is calling for immediate investigations into the VAERS system.

“How many have really died and why are they covering it up?”, Renz told the Awaken America crowd.

The attorney said that this information and lawsuit will not be reported by the mainstream media and will likely be censored by big tech corporations like YouTube, Facebook, and Google.

Renz said that these big tech giants are “complicit in causing death”, and that he cannot wait to sue them “over and over again.”

Through his Ohio-based law firm, Renz Law, Thomas is suing the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to halt the Covid-19 vaccine rollout to children 15-years-old and younger.

The lawsuit was filed by Renz and his legal team alongside America’s Frontline Doctors against the Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA) of the Covid-19 vaccines, which they state have had “no long-term studies on the impact on adults, much less children.”

best
worst
361 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91549 91 K  Slaps total: 24317 24 K
Op sharing that q anon red pill bullsh*t with no credible source. @ isn't this page 2 stuff?
+34   

2 months ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65814 65 K  Slaps total: 5534 5 K
 Ymmot said
Op sharing that q anon red pill bullsh*t with no credible source. @ isn't this page 2 stuff?
What the scholars on Twitter don't convince you
+24   

2 months ago '05        #4
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43415 43 K  Slaps total: 13930 13 K
People are f*ghting and f*ghting back hard against this medical
tyranny. This f*ght hasn't even begun yet. If you have a soul, you can just feel that everything going on surrounding covid 19 and the push for the experimental "vaccines" are just inherently wrong. This is the time that humanity has to f*ght their hardest because this is the moment in time that they are using to revamp our world into a "new normal." This is the most vital pushback of our time.

We cannot allow them to ever let the FDA officially license this and then mandate this poison of a "vaccine" for our children to enter schools. If anything, we have to f*ght for our future, which are the children. The time for government using backdoor mandates such as travel and education to force their "vaccines" has to come to an end or be addressed.
+36   

2 months ago '17        #5
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 72925 72 K  Slaps total: 5312 5 K

This site is going down with goofy conspiracies.
+85   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #6
aaf192020 
Props total: 43664 43 K  Slaps total: 4267 4 K
Whenever I see white dudes with them type of shades I already know what type of time they're on. Dude in the other videos really getting his MyPillow Guy grift off in the church. He's a lawyer trying to stuff his pockets with the church collection plate.
+37   

2 months ago '16        #7
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26802 26 K  Slaps total: 4806 4 K
Can we get a better source than Twitter videos?

+14   

2 months ago '16        #8
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
Can we get a better source than Twitter videos?

2 months ago '11        #9
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 50319 50 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
 4REAL said
tyranny. This f*ght hasn't even begun yet. If you have a soul, you can just feel that everything going on surrounding covid 19 and the push for the experimental "vaccines" are just inherently wrong. This is the time that humanity has to f*ght their hardest because this is the moment in time that they are using to revamp our world into a "new normal." This is the most vital pushback of our time.

We cannot allow them to ever let the FDA officially license this and then mandate this poison of a "vaccine" for our children to enter schools. If anything, we have to f*ght for our future, which are the children. The time for government using backdoor mandates such as travel and education to force their "vaccines" has to come to an end or be addressed.
half y’all work below minimum wage jobs and the other half talk politics but doesn’t even vote. Wtf kind of effect you gonna have on the FDA
+28   

2 months ago '17        #10
 aaf192020 said
Whenever I see white dudes with them type of shades I already know what type of time they're on. Dude in the other videos really getting his MyPillow Guy grift off in the church. He's a lawyer trying to stuff his pockets with the church collection plate.
The anti vaxxer crowd isn't smart enough to know they're getting finessed; they don't realize how much money people make off people sharing their vids.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #11
 4REAL said

This is one of the funniest posts on here. I legit laughed out loud a couple times reading this.
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #12
aaf192020 
Props total: 43664 43 K  Slaps total: 4267 4 K
 Ymmot said
The anti vaxxer crowd isn't smart enough to know they're getting finessed; they don't realize how much money people make off people sharing their vids.
They're paid influencers just like Fashionova "models". Even dude's on here promoting their YouTube channels are getting paid a lil bread. It's a whole hustle and they don't care as long as you click play.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #13
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 10293 10 K  Slaps total: 1073 1 K
Fake news and even if true, u got more than a 99% chance of surviving the shot. Smmfh. Gonna use the same arguments that y’all used whenever news about covid first broke out. But on a serious note, these wack a*s scare tactic threads are tiresome. First death in that circlejerk of mamas site I read is about a girl that died 2 months after the vaccine, then that same article eventually says she died from a drug overdose “ As this website largely focuses on vaccine injuries I want to say: It’s not less sad, it’s not less angering, because Hadley died from an accidental overdose and not a vaccine.”Foh. Sounds like those a**holes were let down when they found out she od’d. fu*kin nerds getting a hard-on and blowing their loads over any possible death from the vax they can find.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #14
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46988 46 K  Slaps total: 3103 3 K
Scrolls down and seen this picture.

I don’t have to click nothing or read nothing, that picture tells me all I need to know about this thread
+37   

2 months ago '17        #15
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 173380 173 K  Slaps total: 24301 24 K

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

+13   

2 months ago '20        #16
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14460 14 K  Slaps total: 602 602
 Ifeellikekobe said

This site is going down with goofy conspiracies.
It survived peak Trump so I think the site will be okay
+6   

2 months ago '04        #17
abstractq 
Props total: 26573 26 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
 Fastrap87 said

fascinating stuff

the one about the girl who died of an overdose that the author is trying to tie to the vaccine is particularly interesting
+3   

2 months ago '07        #18
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36546 36 K  Slaps total: 16543 16 K
 d4deesnuts said
Fake news and even if true, u got more than a 99% chance of surviving the shot. Smmfh. Gonna use the same arguments that y’all used whenever news about covid first broke out. But on a serious note, these wack a*s scare tactic threads are tiresome. First death in that circlejerk of mamas site I read is about a girl that died 2 months after the vaccine, then that same article eventually says she died from a drug overdose “ As this website largely focuses on vaccine injuries I want to say: It’s not less sad, it’s not less angering, because Hadley died from an accidental overdose and not a vaccine.”Foh. Sounds like those a**holes were let down when they found out she od’d. fu*kin nerds getting a hard-on and blowing their loads over any possible death from the vax they can find.
Wait but if it's the same thing why push the vaxx?

U jus put urself in a logical corner.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #19
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 50319 50 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K

nah don’t just slap my sh*t n*gga, use those big brains of yours to back up your post n*gga. Who tf are you? What job do you work? Who do you know? How the fu*k are you gonna stop vaccines or take down the FDA???
+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #20
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87219 87 K  Slaps total: 13472 13 K
 killadre said
Scrolls down and seen this picture.

I don’t have to click nothing or read nothing, that picture tells me all I need to know about this thread
These people are idiots or hucksters.

I can log on to VAERS right now and report that I died from Covid if I wanted to. It’s illegal, but it’s also not worth enforcing. Because of the resources required for such a pointless and largely inconsequential crime. So normally the questionable reports are just removed when they’re found to be false or misleading.
+12   

2 months ago '16        #21
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K
 abstractq said
fascinating stuff

the one about the girl who died of an overdose that the author is trying to tie to the vaccine is particularly interesting

"Rare"

2 months ago '06        #22
Junglist 
Props total: 20283 20 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
I legit thought OP was smarter than this

Damn shame
+7   

2 months ago '08        #23
Phil Swagson 
Props total: 2706 2 K  Slaps total: 441 441
I died from the vaccine

I’m posting this from heaven right now
+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '06        #24
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87219 87 K  Slaps total: 13472 13 K
 Phil Swagson said
I died from the vaccine

I’m posting this from heaven right now
Same. Bout to make a Dead Bxer check in thread.
+9   

2 months ago '04        #25
abstractq 
Props total: 26573 26 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
 Fastrap87 said
"Rare"

Was that on the site you posted? Does it have anything to do with the overdosed 20 year old that the author tried to say was tied to the vaccine?

Or is this just your default fallback position and you have no response?

lmao
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  17
EU proposes mandatory USB-C on all devices including iPhones to reduce ewaste
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  10
Sep 24 - COVID WILL BE CONSIDERED COLD BY NEXT YEAR
254 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+82online now  9
Video inside Dude Has One Helluva Story On How A Chick Set Him Up... Lucky To Be Ali..
87 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  7
Video inside Is she wrong?
161 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy