ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+103  109
150 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+16  86
15 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

2 months ago '21        #1
3077 page views
54 comments

Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 446 446
Why Is the Market Tanking?

I was up 1700 now only.400.

Should.have sold my apple and Nvidia smh
+5   

best
worst
54 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46762 46 K  Slaps total: 2941 2 K
Bitcoin lookin like a whole hoe out chea
+30   

2 months ago '04        #3
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8994 8 K  Slaps total: 2317 2 K
It's tanking because of fear of this new Covid variant and the potential of another shutdown.

I wouldn't sell Apple here if I were you. It always comes back because their share buybacks are enormous. That constant buying pressure always wins out.
+20   

2 months ago '21        #4
Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 1347 1 K  Slaps total: 446 446
 CentsCuZ said
It's tanking because of fear of this new Covid variant and the potential of another shutdown.

I wouldn't sell Apple here if I were you. It always comes back because their share buybacks are enormous. That constant buying pressure always wins out.
No way they do another lockdown....no fu*king way
+9   

2 months ago '04        #5
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8994 8 K  Slaps total: 2317 2 K
 Ippo said
I think you're right, and I hope you're right. I'm just saying the market has to price in that potential given how some countries are already rolling things back a little with mask rules, etc.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '21        #6
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4913 4 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 Duntaz said
Bitcoin lookin like a whole hoe out chea
buy orders at 30 and 31
+8   

2 months ago '18        #7
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43344 43 K  Slaps total: 3739 3 K
Bond market and usdx. Stimulus affects the dollar, inflation, all that... and if you're seeing the news outside of the US there's protests all over about covid. Uncertainty means sell. People don't know whether to put the money in the recovery or the lockdown stocks and both are over valued. Market needs to breath. I made a thread and told cats get some down side protection a little while ago... Here's why.
+7   

2 months ago '14        #8
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52980 52 K  Slaps total: 4052 4 K
Covid and fear
I'm using the opportunity to buy more into long term investments
+9   

2 months ago '05        #9
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26421 26 K  Slaps total: 2747 2 K
Idk, but I’m buying the dip.
+16   

2 months ago '21        #10
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11523 11 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
**My Opinion here**

I'm not sure about stocks, I mainly follow crypto, but I have a*sumed the market cycles are correlated, with the exception of the halving cycle. I believe a correlation exists.

In regards to crypto, it's in a bear market. Smart money already took profits and are waiting for the floor to collapse. This is a necessary thing to happen before the bear market can be over and the new bull market can begin. What's happening now is just normal market movement. Individual investors are jumping in to "buy the dip" en masse, meanwhile, institutional investors are liquidating slowly, continously bringing the prices down. What's going to happen next i've heard referred to as a "time crunch" or something like that. The price is going to hit a key support level and break down, causing people to panic sell. It has to fall lower than people expect to cause the last remaining hold outs to sell. When this happens smart money jumps in and the slow recovery process begins.
+10   

2 months ago '04        #11
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6708 6 K  Slaps total: 1376 1 K
when you print 6 trillion dollars from nothing this can happen
+13   

2 months ago '10        #12
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21269 21 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
Buy gold, bonds, or learn how to do puts on spy or qqq or buy into the tbt on red days to cover your a*s
+2   

2 months ago '06        #13
Sammyboi22 
Props total: 7189 7 K  Slaps total: 726 726
 Ippo said
People didn’t wanna stay locked down. Covid spread. People don’t wanna get vaccines, covid mutates and spreads. So they don’t want to quarantine, don’t want to get vaccinated. They’re basically pissing into the wind while reading Facebook posts by armchair doctors and listening to a man who said they should inject Lysol and take fish antibiotics.....
+16   

2 months ago '19        #14
mkooner 
Props total: 972 972  Slaps total: 241 241
Its tanking because it was over priced to begin with, market rallies in 2020 weren't justified there was huge a*set price inflation without any revenue growth in most industries. This correction is long over due, anyone who invested it market who doesn't understand basic stock principles and how income statements should drive stock values should not invest in the stock market.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #15
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76150 76 K  Slaps total: 4877 4 K
 Sammyboi22 said
People didn’t wanna stay locked down. Covid spread. People don’t wanna get vaccines, covid mutates and spreads. So they don’t want to quarantine, don’t want to get vaccinated. They’re basically pissing into the wind while reading Facebook posts by armchair doctors and listening to a man who said they should inject Lysol and take fish antibiotics.....

+1   

2 months ago '05        #16
KDE21K 
Props total: 886 886  Slaps total: 113 113
 Proveone said

Completely random but there was a Honda Accord driving thought downtown Charlotte with someone in the passenger seat holding a flag through the sunroof that said "Trump Won...Bring America Back to Greatness"

2 months ago '05        #17
 mkooner said
Its tanking because it was over priced to begin with, market rallies in 2020 weren't justified there was huge a*set price inflation without any revenue growth in most industries. This correction is long over due, anyone who invested it market who doesn't understand basic stock principles and how income statements should drive stock values should not invest in the stock market.
~5% dip over the course of a week is the “market tanking?”

+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
adak31 
Props total: 14892 14 K  Slaps total: 456 456
 CentsCuZ said
I think you're right, and I hope you're right. I'm just saying the market has to price in that potential given how some countries are already rolling things back a little with mask rules, etc.

+1   

2 months ago '19        #19
mkooner 
 pnoi89 said
~5% dip over the course of a week is the “market tanking?”

Not all stocks are down, the high performers during the pandemic are starting to tank. Its the beginning, they larger correction to the entire exchange will take longer. Looking at an ETF for early warning indicators really doesn't tell you much, as they are hedged to be less volatile than individual market stocks and industeries.

+4   

2 months ago '20        #20
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8540 8 K  Slaps total: 1212 1 K
Lock this muthafu*ka down.... It's too many dumb mf'a out here highways back packed chit is made dumb!

2 months ago '21        #21
maybehood 
Props total: 713 713  Slaps total: 135 135
Ive lost 200 so far. fu*king weed even tanking

2 months ago '07        #22
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 2196 2 K  Slaps total: 362 362
The market ain’t tanking y’all just don’t know wtf ur doing

fu*k longs and shorts trade options get that real bread
+4   

2 months ago '05        #23
 mkooner said
Not all stocks are down, the high performers during the pandemic are starting to tank. Its the beginning, they larger correction to the entire exchange will take longer. Looking at an ETF for early warning indicators really doesn't tell you much, as they are hedged to be less volatile than individual market stocks and industeries.

The S&P500 covers the 500 largest companies in the US, which big tech covering a huge chunk of it. FAANG (FB, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google) alone covers 15% of the S&P500. If we’re looking at the economy as a whole, why isn’t looking at the S&P500 an indicator of the health of the US economy?

2 months ago '05        #24
 maybehood said
Ive lost 200 so far. fu*king weed even tanking
You only realize losses if you sell.
+10   

2 months ago '19        #25
mkooner 
 pnoi89 said
The S&P500 covers the 500 largest companies in the US, which big tech covering a huge chunk of it. FAANG (FB, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google) alone covers 15% of the S&P500. If we’re looking at the economy as a whole, why isn’t looking at the S&P500 an indicator of the health of the US economy?
They key point was early warning indicator, like i said its hedged for volatility, so by the time the S&P tanks by 30% your already at the bottom of your recession. Individual stocks or small groups will show the beginning of the trend

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+47online now  27
Article inside Dying Careers to Avoid
156 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  22
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
382 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
How The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Georgetown” Looks On-Feet
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+210online now  8
cleveland is wild