Virgin Galactic's First Fully Crewed Spaceflight

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '16        #1
1769 page views
17 comments

AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 91162 91 K  Slaps total: 3154 3 K
Virgin Galactic's First Fully Crewed Spaceflight

image must be nice

+8   

best
worst
17 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
LumiHeights 
Props total: 1825 1 K  Slaps total: 436 436
Heard about this a few days back.. came on here to see if someone made a more detailed post about this and found no thread on this.. was wondering why 'cos BX always up on new sh*t... till I realized BX is a hub for flat earth adherents, so this would be looked down upon.. or how Branson didn't "go up to space and it is all green screen"...
+7   

2 months ago '16        #3
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 LumiHeights said
Heard about this a few days back.. came on here to see if someone made a more detailed post about this and found no thread on this.. was wondering why 'cos BX always up on new sh*t... till I realized BX is a hub for flat earth adherents, so this would be looked down upon.. or how Branson didn't "go up to space and it is all green screen"...

they been in development for years, i was surprise they came through with this Full Crew trip. if i had that bread to blow i would try and get on the waiting list asap
+2   

2 months ago '12        #4
Jay buckets 
Props total: 337 337  Slaps total: 40 40
It wasn’t flat
+4   

2 months ago '06        #5
d4deesnuts 
Props total: 10294 10 K  Slaps total: 1073 1 K
Can’t believe ppl really thought the earth was flat. Dumbass fu*king idiots.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #6
Killakaine2525 
Props total: 2598 2 K  Slaps total: 697 697
The thing I don’t get same sh*t when I’m in a plane at night why I don’t see stars in the air but I can see them when I’m on the ground not one star was in the background expect that light not one star or satellite which I still haven’t seen a real life pic of yet in space

2 months ago '05        #7
KDE21K 
Props total: 886 886  Slaps total: 113 113
At our core we have always been explorers. There is no where else to go except deep sea or outer space. I'm investing in big space

2 months ago '15        #8
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18596 18 K  Slaps total: 2166 2 K
Ive been reading people really upset about these billionaires taking these space flights

I believe the wife of an astronaut went ham on them on twitter a couple days ago as well
+1   

2 months ago '13        #9
Murker99  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8433 8 K  Slaps total: 1207 1 K
 d4deesnuts said
Canít believe ppl really thought the earth was flat. Dumbass fu*king idiots.
Dumb fu*ks want us to believe the earth flat when everything we see with our own eyes is round. Sun, Moon any other planet we can see with our own eyes or through a scope. Hopefully this stop all of the bs talk about flat earth

2 months ago '06        #10
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7072 7 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
 AfroBucks88 said
must be nice

Weirdo sh*t Id rather be at strip club slappin a fat a*s

2 months ago '16        #11
 king kum said
Weirdo sh*t Id rather be at strip club slappin a fat a*s
simpleton

2 months ago '04        #12
nicoled985 
Props total: 10311 10 K  Slaps total: 917 917
 AfroBucks88 said

they been in development for years, i was surprise they came through with this Full Crew trip. if i had that bread to blow i would try and get on the waiting list asap
I work out in the desert where they built the plane and the craft with the rocket engines attached to it, I had to inspect the paint booth they used to make the sh*t lol. During the first testing phases one dude died and another dude got seriously injured when the space craft broke apart over the desert. The dude parachute didn't deploy. Other dude parachute deployed but he still touched down hard and I heard he burned his corneas pretty bad. They asked me if I would go on it when I was inspecting, I told them no and even if I wanted to, I can't afford it

Last edited by nicoled985; 07-17-2021 at 09:58 PM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #13
 nicoled985 said
I work out in the desert where they built the plane and the craft with the rocket engines attached to it, I had to inspect the paint booth they used to make the sh*t lol. During the first testing phases one dude died and another dude got seriously injured when the space craft broke apart over the desert. The dude parachute didn't deploy. Other dude parachute deployed but he still touched down hard and I heard he burned his corneas pretty bad. They asked me if I would go on it when I was inspecting, I told them no and even if I wanted to, I can't afford it

damn

2 months ago '14        #14
westsidedon 
Props total: 10183 10 K  Slaps total: 792 792
and im supposed to believe they went to the moon and back in like...1969?

my microwave got more cutting edge technology than those scrap iron spaceships they used

2 months ago '17        #15
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16627 16 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 westsidedon said

my microwave got more cutting edge technology than those scrap iron spaceships they used
In total, the US' apollo missions cost over $150 billion in 2019 dollars, so I'm not sure how this is a stretch to believe.

2 months ago '16        #16
mobchip 
Props total: 10401 10 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
 westsidedon said

They didn't just go to the moon and back in 1969. It took 6 days for them to reach the moon. We can probably do it in three days or less with 21 century technology.

2 months ago '14        #17
westsidedon 
Props total: 10183 10 K  Slaps total: 792 792
 WHATEVERMAN said
In total, the US' apollo missions cost over $150 billion in 2019 dollars, so I'm not sure how this is a stretch to believe.
 mobchip said
They didn't just go to the moon and back in 1969. It took 6 days for them to reach the moon. We can probably do it in three days or less with 21 century technology.
no. not believable at all.

Bunch of propaganda used during those "space race" days after the cold war.

I believe sputnik actually did reach orbit. So that put a blight on the US to make something happen. Eisenhower poured the money into making Vanguard (first official satellite) that exploded on the launch pad. done. January 31, 1958, the Explorer satellite was the first to reach orbit.......

i can't believe ... especially in the climate of technology back then... we were able to drastically improve on a satellite's blueprints so much as to actually be able to build a crewed rocket ship 11 years later

nah g.... the soviets were beatin US in every category.... they needed a Hail Mary for the "hearts and minds" on the nation.. a la "moon landing"

2 months ago '04        #18
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13855 13 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
isnt the project artemis about going back to the moon

this is dope. if i had the money and my seeds said they wanted, i'd send them up there

i aint going nowhere no
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
111 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+68online now  17