My Turo Situation Update- 2020 Subaru WRX

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 months ago '21        #1
2943 page views
27 comments

LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17437 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
My Turo Situation Update- 2020 Subaru WRX

I was waiting for the investigation to finish before i posted because insurance checks Social media to see the vehicles condition & any story behind the incident.

They are paying me out fully & charged dude because he didn’t call turo roadside & left the vehicle in the water. He tried to call me & complain that he had to pay a huge bill & couldnt use turo until it’s paid & i told him call turo it’s not my problem, haven’t heard from him since.

I’m getting another Subaru & it’s the premium version, the ones that’s leaving is the base. Ill take a picture of the new one next week.
+38   

best
worst
27 comments

3 months ago '11        #2
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51400 51 K  Slaps total: 3953 3 K
I remember the other post I’m glad you got it sorted it.
And don’t worry about that dude he should’ve been More reasonable
+14   

3 months ago '21        #3
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Inspires said
I remember the other post I知 glad you got it sorted it.
And don稚 worry about that dude he should致e been More reasonable
Trust i look at this as a blessing. Now the car is going to show on my credit as paid off, so I値l get a boost in credit soon. & I知 not sweating dude, everyone said he did it on purpose, from the tow driver to the investigator. I知 glad they knew that early on.
+19   

3 months ago '17        #4
Props total: 22147 22 K  Slaps total: 6444 6 K
God bless bro.
+3   

3 months ago '14        #5
breezeus313 
Props total: 10051 10 K  Slaps total: 588 588
Make good money off it?
I was thinking of getting a nice car if I can make some easy money on it
+4   

2 months ago '21        #6
 breezeus313 said
Make good money off it?
I was thinking of getting a nice car if I can make some easy money on it
I知 not working another job because of Turo & I知 done with school this semester. That痴 how god the money is.
+10   

2 months ago '14        #7
breezeus313 
 LuxG2 said
I知 not working another job because of Turo & I知 done with school this semester. That痴 how god the money is.
I'm thinking of getting an escalade or possibly the grand wagooner
How the insurance work? I mostly lease my cars would I be able to still do it?
I'm not trying to do it full time but just enough for to pay some of the note or vacation money.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #8
KingBud 
Props total: 11808 11 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
Very nice.. glad it worked out fam..
+1   

2 months ago '06        #9
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 117037 117 K  Slaps total: 5351 5 K
@

im glad it got sorted out properly

Subaru Gang can never lose

Subaru All-Stars Roll Call
@
@
@
@
@tta92
@
@
@
@
@
@

Last edited by realgunta; 07-12-2021 at 10:00 AM..
+13   

2 months ago '16        #10
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 69154 69 K  Slaps total: 8316 8 K
Happy you got that sorted out fr fr
+2   

2 months ago '21        #11
 realgunta said
@

@
@
@
@
@tta92
@
@
@
@
@

+1   

2 months ago '20        #12
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16200 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
 LuxG2 said
Trust i look at this as a blessing. Now the car is going to show on my credit as paid off, so I値l get a boost in credit soon. & I知 not sweating dude, everyone said he did it on purpose, from the tow driver to the investigator. I知 glad they knew that early on.
I wasn't in the other thread but wtf happened where he may have damaged your car on purpose?
+4   

2 months ago '21        #13
 breezeus313 said
I'm thinking of getting an escalade or possibly the grand wagooner
How the insurance work? I mostly lease my cars would I be able to still do it?
I'm not trying to do it full time but just enough for to pay some of the note or vacation money.

or pay some of the note

Fam…a *new Escalade rents for $300+ a day & people will rent it, price it so you pay all of your note if it books for 5 days because thats the normal work week. $300x5=$1,500. Believe me when i tell you it will rent out for a full week.

How the insurance work?

Make sure you are insured w/comprehensive coverage & Turo has their own insurance. If a guest crahses/totals the car you go through turos insurance. When the guest returns the car & you crash at the airport you go through your insurance.

I mostly lease my cars would I be able to still do it?

Yes but you must buy the car in the end if you go over the mileage. I was just at the dodge dealership talking this over with the team. If you are not keeping the vehicle & staying within the 10k/18k miles own it. Also, knowing how to wrench on vehicles is a plus or having a mechanic on the team is a positive.

the grand wagooner

I just sat in this….definitely a top tier truck.

Last edited by LuxG2; 07-12-2021 at 06:35 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '21        #14
 LordGimmeASign said
I wasn't in the other thread but wtf happened where he may have damaged your car on purpose?
From how the tow driver explained the scene, his specific words were “ you had to be a idiot to not see the water “

*So that was only 1 comment, i brushed it off & kept moving…

Tow driver #2- “ how the fu*k didnt he see the water, you have to be a idiot to drive this low car in the water”

*Ok now im paying attention to what people are saying.

When I explained to the Insurance adjuster the situation he told me how they look for stuff & explained to me how “special” the wrx is when it comes to insurance. The height of the car & its category.

When i went to go look at a charger finance asked about the car, i told them the story & they said the same.

So it’s not my personal opinion, it’s what everyone with experience is telling me.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16200 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
 LuxG2 said
From how the tow driver explained the scene, his specific words were you had to be a idiot to not see the water

*So that was only 1 comment, i brushed it off & kept moving

Tow driver #2- how the fu*k didnt he see the water, you have to be a idiot to drive this low car in the water

*Ok now im paying attention to what people are saying.

When I explained to the Insurance adjuster the situation he told me how they look for stuff & explained to me how 都pecial the wrx is when it comes to insurance. The height of the car & its category.

When i went to go look at a charger finance asked about the car, i told them the story & they said the same.

So it痴 not my personal opinion, it痴 what everyone with experience is telling me.
Oh word, I'm glad you didn't get harmed in that accident that I know of but is there a link to the other thread? I was just trying to catch up with what took place from then up to this point. Also, good sh*t on getting that resolved too. It's a lot of irresponsible n*ggas driving.
+3   

2 months ago '14        #16
breezeus313 
 LuxG2 said

or pay some of the note

Fam…a *new Escalade rents for $300+ a day & people will rent it, price it so you pay all of your note if it books for 5 days because thats the normal work week. $300x5=$1,500. Believe me when i tell you it will rent out for a full week.

How the insurance work?

Make sure you are insured w/comprehensive coverage & Turo has their own insurance. If a guest crahses/totals the car you go through turos insurance. When the guest returns the car & you crash at the airport you go through your insurance.

I mostly lease my cars would I be able to still do it?

Yes but you must buy the car in the end if you go over the mileage. I was just at the dodge dealership talking this over with the team. If you are not keeping the vehicle & staying within the 10k/18k miles own it. Also, knowing how to wrench on vehicles is a plus or having a mechanic on the team is a positive.

the grand wagooner

I just sat in this….definitely a top tier truck.
Can you set a restriction on who can rent it? I don't want young knuckle heads driving my sh*t.

I get super good discounts on FCA products So I'm leaning toward the Grand Wagoneer.

I don't drive much tbh
this new car would be a second car

Last edited by breezeus313; 07-12-2021 at 07:20 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '21        #17
 breezeus313 said
Can you set a restriction on who can rent it? I don't want young knuckle heads driving my sh*t.

I get super good discounts on FCA products So I'm leaning toward the Grand Wagoneer.

I don't drive much tbh
this new car would be a second car
You can set restrictions & i just learned you can price them out.

So you can set it if they don稚 clean the vehicle $500 charge.

If they don稚 fill the tank up $250 + cost of gas

18+/21+ options

I just saw a super Host who had 31+ trips & they started this year & they had all this stuff.

Yup, use your fca discount. The service is still new so don稚 feel any pressure to immediately jump in. Most people didn稚 even know what Turo was when i told them about it.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #18
breezeus313 
 LuxG2 said
You can set restrictions & i just learned you can price them out.

So you can set it if they don稚 clean the vehicle $500 charge.

If they don稚 fill the tank up $250 + cost of gas

18+/21+ options

I just saw a super Host who had 31+ trips & they started this year & they had all this stuff.

Yup, use your fca discount. The service is still new so don稚 feel any pressure to immediately jump in. Most people didn稚 even know what Turo was when i told them about it.
I might do it next year
There isn't no place here in michigan that let you rent Luxury SUV unless you go to two of the enterprises in the burbs
+1   

2 months ago '07        #19
[MK] 
Props total: 2152 2 K  Slaps total: 239 239
Should have upgraded to an STI, if you ever plan to mod it that trans can only handle so much.

I have a 2006 Saab 9-2x Aero aka Saabaru. It's mechanically a 2006 Subaru WRX wagon
+2   

2 months ago '07        #20
[MK] 
 realgunta said
@

@
@
@
@
@tta92
@
@
@
@
@

I have an 06 Saab 9-2x Aero, do I count lol

+1   

2 months ago '21        #21
 [MK] said
Should have upgraded to an STI, if you ever plan to mod it that trans can only handle so much.

I have a 2006 Saab 9-2x Aero aka Saabaru. It's mechanically a 2006 Subaru WRX wagon
It痴 for Turo & from what i saw on the market the STI is still in the same price range as the wrx.

I知 looking at the 2022 remodel if i get the sti & it will be for personal not Turo unless the market is open for it
+1   

2 months ago '06        #22
 [MK] said
I have an 06 Saab 9-2x Aero, do I count lol

ima allow it bro

ima add u to the future roll calls
+1   

2 months ago '06        #23
 [MK] said

fam, this is honestly the first time that i am hearing about that Saab

i didnt know that this version was released.

this is mad cool bro.

by chance are you in Europe? Im a*suming that this vehicle was only released in certain regions.

2 months ago '07        #24
[MK] 
 realgunta said
fam, this is honestly the first time that i am hearing about that Saab

i didnt know that this version was released.

this is mad cool bro.

by chance are you in Europe? Im a*suming that this vehicle was only released in certain regions.
Metro Detroit. They made less than 10K of them in 05-06. My 2006 Arctic Silver is one of 47 made that year with an ej255 Turbo, 5MT, leather, color and sunroof. The 2006 Aero's with leather/5MT are nicknamed "unicorns"

2005 9-2x Aero was the ej 2.0 turbo

Front bumper/headlights/front fenders/hood/hood scoop/rear hatch/rear lights/rear bumper/different color seats and badging are the only differences between the two.

Mine came from Cali and is for all intents and purposes rust free and garaged here in the winter

I've got some Grimmspeed go fast parts going on this week, was waiting on a base map for my e-tune.
+2   

2 months ago '06        #25
 [MK] said
Metro Detroit. They made less than 10K of them in 05-06. My 2006 Arctic Silver is one of 47 made that year with an ej255 Turbo, 5MT, leather, color and sunroof. The 2006 Aero's with leather/5MT are nicknamed "unicorns"

2005 9-2x Aero was the ej 2.0 turbo

Front bumper/headlights/front fenders/hood/hood scoop/rear hatch/rear lights/rear bumper/different color seats and badging are the only differences between the two.

Mine came from Cali and is for all intents and purposes rust free and garaged here in the winter

I've got some Grimmspeed go fast parts going on this week, was waiting on a base map for my e-tune.
^^whips clean bro
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  29
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23