Jun 6 - Game Ends 50 Cent Truce With Verbal Attacks At Summer Jam

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-07-2005, 09:59 AM         #141
maurice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man game will k!ll 50 and his whole crew
 11 years ago '04        #142
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
 deeeillest said:
^^^ please dre aint writing games sh*t like 50 is
Then who writing 50's sh*t? did i say dre was...
 06-07-2005, 10:19 AM         #143
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is actually forreal...he got love out in compton, and obviously he got more love than 50 even in NYC
 11 years ago '04        #144
mr_underground|m 1506 heat pts1506
space
space
$20,463 | Props total: 12566 12566
^^ yup
 06-07-2005, 10:26 AM         #145
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The-Ripper said:
Yo Monkey face are you sayin Joey,Bleek,Jay,Yukmouth and 50 won a battle against game???
check it out son, the only actual battle was with Yuk and a taste of Joey
but it wasnt all that special if u ask me...

Games 200 bars n runnin outshined any track Yuk and Joe put out towards Chuck...
on big shot joey sh*ts on game, and he had other freestyles when the whole thing happened, everytime game starts a beef he backs down and says he was just playing around or he didn't mean it, so by backing down he is losing the battles if you ask me
 06-07-2005, 10:33 AM         #146
ez_ridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
Then who writing 50's sh*t? did i say dre was...

u gotta be playin, u a fu*kin dumb a.ss if ur not, dre does not write sh*t, 50 writes for dre, not the other way around...dumb a.ss
 06-07-2005, 10:42 AM         #147
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game and snoop brought out cassidy???
 11 years ago '05        #148
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,016 | Props total: 198 198
 The-Ripper said:
Yo Monkey face are you sayin Joey,Bleek,Jay,Yukmouth and 50 won a battle against game???
check it out son, the only actual battle was with Yuk and a taste of Joey
but it wasnt all that special if u ask me...

Games 200 bars n runnin outshined any track Yuk and Joe put out towards Chuck...
no they didnt win against game. But in every instance game apologized and squashed the beef. Yuk sh*tted all over game, 200 bars or not
 11 years ago '05        #149
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ez_ridah said:
game is actually forreal...he got love out in compton, and obviously he got more love than 50 even in NYC
hahaha plleeeasssee.. fu*k outta here wit that sh*t. I lived in Queens for most of my life, go back there all the time. You honestly think n*ggas are feelin game more than 50 in NY? please
 11 years ago '05        #150
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 ez_ridah said:
u gotta be playin, u a fu*kin dumb a.ss if ur not, dre does not write sh*t, 50 writes for dre, not the other way around...dumb a.ss
eminem and snoop been writin for dre since Chronic 2001.

^^
true story
 06-07-2005, 11:16 AM         #151
wcusteve120 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 50
 06-07-2005, 11:48 AM         #152
puffinstuff510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k f*g**t a.ss 50 cent, im glad the game isnt fu*kin with g unit anymore, the only good rapper left in that whole group is buck now, hopefully he gets out of that weak a.ss clique too. Now game can really fu*k with some real rappers without 50 cryin about some sh*t, a step in the right direction if you ask me.
 11 years ago '04        #153
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
 ez_ridah said:
Read my post that lil deeeillest 19 post commented on.... i said w/o dre game wouldnt be where he at, nor would 50, or eminem... dre got a chain goin (meanin w/o dre i doubt a major lable would have blown these rappers up as good as dre did)... the dude comment on that saying "50 write for game, dre doesn't" and i quoted him sayin "then who write for 50?" then i commented "did i say dre was" meanin did i say dre wrote for n e of the ppl i mention in the first post
 11 years ago '05        #154
danny|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$34,589 | Props total: 1163 1163
fu*k game man...every game song dat was put out was made hot by 50...all da songs are featured wit 50...game needs 2 learn when not to bite the hand dat feeds him...most of his raps are just statin otha rappas names...i mean its good to rememba and recognize dem from time to time but not in almost every song...damn
 06-07-2005, 01:31 PM         #155
EASTSIDE0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didnt These Dudes Squash They Beef ?? Why They At It Again ?
 06-07-2005, 04:40 PM         #156
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k game ...........GGGGGGGGGGGGG-unit
 06-07-2005, 05:09 PM         #157
Irvgeezy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is some wild sh*t. More drama in the game...
50 a snitch? I wanna hear more about that.

But I knew Hov couldn't leave the game
"They say a midget standing on a giant shoulders can see much further than the giant/
so I got the whole rap world on my shoulder they tryin to see further than I am/"
 06-07-2005, 05:42 PM         #158
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...
STFU all that truce sh*t there never really was a truce that was all plublicity man if u don't get that then u is slow as hell man.
 06-07-2005, 06:26 PM         #159
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zuhaltern shut da fu*k up n*gga... Da whole sh*t is publicity you bi*ch a.ss n*gga... Point blank Game is still a bi*ch cus da n*gga will diss somebody then apologize for it then diss them again... n*gga a bi*ch just like you... fu*k outta here
 06-07-2005, 06:28 PM         #160
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Zuhaltern shut da fu*k up n*gga... Da whole sh*t is publicity you bi*ch a.ss n*gga... Point blank Game is still a bi*ch cus da n*gga will diss somebody then apologize for it then diss them again... n*gga a bi*ch just like you... fu*k outta here
^^^True story. The amount of times game has flip flop is off the charts. n*ggas dont want the truth cuz they cant handle it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago