Jun 6 - Game Ends 50 Cent Truce With Verbal Attacks At Summer Jam

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-06-2005, 07:37 PM         #121
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
bi*ch what you tryin to ban that n*gga for? that n*gga spoke the truth
He spoke the truth about MJ? I think not. I know not. FOH.
 06-06-2005, 07:38 PM         #122
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mossyflossy said:
yeah game is crazy as hell, why he don't never mention Buck
he said him and young buck talked after his removal from gay-unit they on good terms
 06-06-2005, 07:40 PM         #123
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Oh sh*t... That is right... Yayo's album is comin' out soon... He'll be on hot97 tomorrow... I forgot that this whole thing could be one of the 1,000 publicity stunts that these n*ggas pull...
tril you a smart man!
 06-06-2005, 07:45 PM         #124
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
He spoke the truth about MJ? I think not. I know not. FOH.
go get jordan stats and post them up bet i make a fool (or a bigger a.ss then what you already are) of you infront of your 50 after school groupie love club everyone know jordan was a "media-baby" over hyped like lebron

the media/press is like the little kids on boxden they look for the first d!ck to hop whether the muthafu*ka is garbage or not

they could make a article on the front page of the new york times tommorow saying chuckster is the best message-board poster ever and everyone will ride with it... have a mind of your own quit ridin other people coat-tails ya bi*ch

Believe 1/2 of what you see
and none of what you hear
 06-06-2005, 07:46 PM         #125
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
go get jordan stats and post them up bet i make a fool (or a bigger a.ss then what you already are) of you infront of your 50 after school groupie love club everyone know jordan was a "media-baby" over hyped like lebron

the media/press is like the little kids on boxden they look for the first d!ck to hop whether the muthafu*ka is garbage or not

they could make a article on the front page of the new york times tommorow saying chuckster is the best message-board poster ever and everyone will ride with it... have a mind of your own quit ridin other people coat-tails ya bi*ch

Believe 1/2 of what you see
and none of what you hear
Wow your an idiot too. Stats sometimes dont mean sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #126
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,101 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k the reast of the story i only like that jay z said retirement is called off!
 11 years ago '04        #127
peto 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 5 5
yes a hot summer, this is how i like it man
 11 years ago '04        #128
killadre 210 heat pts210
space
space
$15,843 | Props total: 4036 4036
The Game Begins And G-unt Cant Play
 06-06-2005, 11:05 PM         #129
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Have Feelings 5-0 Will Get Shot One Of These Days..
 06-06-2005, 11:36 PM         #130
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tmontana171 said:
i was there and I dont think the crowd was feeling him that much he wanted them to rap 50's verse in how we do and no one really did....Game was kinda wack though he wouldnt stop talking about the motherfu*king beef and him performing those songs with out 50 are fu*king wack too........ then when he felt the crowd wasnt feeling it he tried to make everyone get on his side because he was like lets remember BIG thats some bum a.ss sh*t though to get n*ggas on your side by saying sh*t liek that fu*k that n*gga game...snoop did sum dpg sh*t and it was just fu*king wack as hell i diddnt no that sh*t so i bounced plus when he brought cassidy everyone bounced...1
I heard the crowd was lookin at Game like :thefu*k:
 06-07-2005, 12:04 AM         #131
crd6764 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man ups to game fa speaking his mind...i hate 50 he garbage....he gone be dead by the end of the year just like ya heard!
 11 years ago '05        #132
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 202 202
How Game gonna be talkin noise bout 50.. IN NEW YORK.. and expect n*ggas to be feelin it?

And how snoop gonna come out there, do sum DPG sh*t, and expect new york n*ggas to feel it? DOnt get me wrong to me that sh*t is hot beans. But i mean, n*ggas like snoop dont get to much respect for that sh*t in NY.

fu*k game. Clown a.ss n*gga. all i gotta say is CHANGE OF HEART n*gga!

~1
 11 years ago '04        #133
kilafo 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
game is a fu*kin weasel...
 11 years ago '04        #134
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
 BurninLz said:
Has game won a beef yet?

Joe Budden?-- no
Memph Bleek?-- no
Jay-z?-- no
Yukmouth?-- no
50?-- NO

give it up n*gga

~1
Yo Monkey face are you sayin Joey,Bleek,Jay,Yukmouth and 50 won a battle against game???
check it out son, the only actual battle was with Yuk and a taste of Joey
but it wasnt all that special if u ask me...

Games 200 bars n runnin outshined any track Yuk and Joe put out towards Chuck...
 11 years ago '04        #135
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

damn ciara look good at summer jam.

oh yea fu*k beef lol :D
 06-07-2005, 08:38 AM         #136
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game needs to rcognize who made him what he is today which was 50 so stop hatin cus without 50 the game is a done deal. and if game was from ny he wouldnt be sh*t but since he from the west coast and the west coast hasnt put anything out in a while we gotta deal wit this n*gga game blowin up. its a shame that everyone knows that 50 wrote half the album but still gets no credit, west coast d!ck rydaz fu*k yall
 06-07-2005, 08:40 AM         #137
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also that game diss that he did for joe buddens wit the COLORS them might have been the corniest sh*t i ever heard. BUDDENS BUDDENS BUDDENS oh man thats jus a taste of what game is without 50 lmao
 06-07-2005, 08:43 AM         #138
hnic104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do honestly believe, all of this is a publicity stunt, that helps make the Game and 50 cent get more publicity for there albums and projects. I mean this is the best PR out of them all, because it's free. I mean I really do believe that the people at Interscope sat down and planned this.
 11 years ago '04        #139
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,332 | Props total: 348 348
That all it is cuz yayo album is coming out..... g-unit as a group gonna have there album droppin... and if it wasnt for 50 game would be nothin? no if it wasnt for dre there would be no game, if it wasnt for dre there would be no 50, if it wasnt for dre there would be no eminem... it all a chain of what dre started with and grown links threw out the years... y aint i see no interview from dre about the thing, he probably the master mind behind the smart marketing schemes
 06-07-2005, 08:56 AM         #140
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ please dre aint writing games sh*t like 50 is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago