most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Signiture718 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 0 0
hah game made that "G-G-G-U-NOT" thing. Hes a real genius(sarcasim). Y do these guys keep talkin on interviews about how their gunna f!ght, but never actually f!ght. LIL FLIP IS MORE OF A G AND HE MADE A SONG CALLED SUNSHINE
 06-06-2005, 06:20 PM         #102
mossyflossy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah game is crazy as hell, why he don't never mention Buck
 11 years ago '04        #103
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
Game just gotta get some sh*t off his chest right now I think he'll be around for a while

Last edited by canyouremember; 06-06-2005 at 06:23 PM..
 06-06-2005, 06:24 PM         #104
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cus he knows Buck dont play dat publicity stunt sh*t...
 06-06-2005, 06:34 PM         #105
Steve--O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good for game
 06-06-2005, 06:35 PM         #106
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ggggg G- U - Not
 11 years ago '04        #107
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
 alex225595 said:
i dont know why this is such a surprise to people now, back in april i saw game and snoop in chi-town, and game was dissin the hell outta 50.
it aint a surprise, but he's doing it at summer jam, which is like a national venue.
 11 years ago '05        #108
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 158 158
fu*k game. Whats up ... Jay-z was there . why wasnt you poppin sh*t now. you fu*kin clown. you were poppin all that fu*k jay-z talk. walk it.
 11 years ago '04        #109
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 1 1
Damn game is commiten career suicide. His album would't have sold sh*t if it wasn't for the 50 equation (tight beat+tight hook=hit). Rappers are more sensitive than a Lifetime movie. Just make music and shut the fu*k up
 06-06-2005, 06:52 PM         #110
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
fu*k game. Whats up ... Jay-z was there . why wasnt you poppin sh*t now. you fu*kin clown. you were poppin all that fu*k jay-z talk. walk it.
So true. He wouldn't do that cuz he would of gotten booed off the stage and ran out of NY
 11 years ago '04        #111
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
Everytime Game has beef he alwyas tells the crowd They can suck his d!ck... funny actually.
 06-06-2005, 07:10 PM         #112
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia4ever said:
I'm glad game went after 50 cent... It like magic said about jordan in 1989... When your the star the general public want accept the truth about you.. When someone test your man hood, they are liar , bi*ch or a.ss hole... Same with game and 50 cent...
I think someone needs to stand up to this prick... I just think that most people who like his sh*t wantto live his life.... Have any of you all notice this sh*t.. But in Georgia rappers don't hate that bad... because them cats no (Jeezy and Gucci Mane situation) Them boyz will send their goonz at you for real... and like biggie said somebody's gots to die.. WHich is stupid....

Also Magic Johnson you were right MJ wasn't all that hell ..He might have been the greatest clutch player of all time.. but hey my granddaddy could have scored thirty if he sta lines like these( 14-34 from the field, 10-13 from the free throw line) heck who couldn't score thirty taking thirty shots... The game of basketball is at it's worst time right now.. It all started with Jordan...

What does this have to do with hip-hop.. A Lot .. they both lost me in 1989.. when the esscence of the game was taken away...
just my two cents/.///

For you slow people who can't comprehend --- I just think that rap music is a lot like basketball.. I wish I had the days of public enemy, kool moe dee.. Like the days of the lakers with magic versus bird... Phoneix and San Antinio are the only teams that play that old school pure brand of basketball... That half court pick roll sh*t is driving me crazy... jUst azz much as this (let me show you how hard I am situation is going on in the rap business)..
They bothmake me sickon the stomach..
OK EVERYONE IN UNISON........ ^^^^^^
GET THE fu*k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLsh*t!!!!! ^^^^^^
 11 years ago '04        #113
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
next thing u know he gonna be chanting "Eminem can suck my d!ck, Dr dre can suck my d!ck, Black Wallstreet can suck my d!ck, all my fans can suck my d!ck"
 06-06-2005, 07:19 PM         #114
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheDon300 said:
you guys are morons... how is game gonna beat the sh*t out of 50?? hes some skinny dude that still lives in the hood big deal dont mean he can f!ght....cough cough (fred from the band) 50 used to be a fu*king boxer for crying out loud before becoming a rapper.... Games a bi*ch cause 50 and g-unit let things go yayo would say dont talk to me about that n*gga but wouldnt diss him...sh*t 50 was even there for the production of dreams video... Game owes a big part of his career to 50 cause alot of them joints that got him popular were 50 joints... none of those tracks were produced by dre oh yea How we do was produced by"dre"...the reason why Game got so popular and so many "white girls" and his a.ss got played on TRL was because of 50....HATE IT OR LOVE IT..... Im not some g-unit fan but im just stating facts that n*gga is ungrateful
Heard a lot sh*t aabout fifty before but never heard about him being a boxer???? Where did you get that from???

I rememeber fifty as the chubby fat kid in the Onyx Video.
In fact I am almost sure he himself said he was a fat a.ss until he got shot...he could'nt eat solid foods for a few months so he lost a lotta weight and afterwards he started to work out and that's when he got buff.
I just never heard anything about him being a boxer. That there is some sh*t you'd think you'd here about all the time. If it were true
 06-06-2005, 07:24 PM         #115
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillmaticking said:
all yall n*ggaz r haters........two years ago all yall was yellin g-unit now dat 50 kicked game out of g-unit 50 it pu**y.....game is a fake thug....n*gga 50 would beat his a.ss.....and g-unit n*ggaz still b in queenz

Ok I'll give you that one, ^^^ he probably is a fake thug n*gga.....but damn man...aint 50 the same..or worse?
 06-06-2005, 07:26 PM         #116
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Georgia4ever said:
I'm glad game went after 50 cent... It like magic said about jordan in 1989... When your the star the general public want accept the truth about you.. When someone test your man hood, they are liar , bi*ch or a.ss hole... Same with game and 50 cent...
I think someone needs to stand up to this prick... I just think that most people who like his sh*t wantto live his life.... Have any of you all notice this sh*t.. But in Georgia rappers don't hate that bad... because them cats no (Jeezy and Gucci Mane situation) Them boyz will send their goonz at you for real... and like biggie said somebody's gots to die.. WHich is stupid....

Also Magic Johnson you were right MJ wasn't all that hell ..He might have been the greatest clutch player of all time.. but hey my granddaddy could have scored thirty if he sta lines like these( 14-34 from the field, 10-13 from the free throw line) heck who couldn't score thirty taking thirty shots... The game of basketball is at it's worst time right now.. It all started with Jordan...

What does this have to do with hip-hop.. A Lot .. they both lost me in 1989.. when the esscence of the game was taken away...
just my two cents/.///

For you slow people who can't comprehend --- I just think that rap music is a lot like basketball.. I wish I had the days of public enemy, kool moe dee.. Like the days of the lakers with magic versus bird... Phoneix and San Antinio are the only teams that play that old school pure brand of basketball... That half court pick roll sh*t is driving me crazy... jUst azz much as this (let me show you how hard I am situation is going on in the rap business)..
They bothmake me sickon the stomach..
OMG!!!!!! Ronnie please IP banned this fool!!!!!

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-06-2005 at 07:27 PM..
 06-06-2005, 07:30 PM         #117
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokie187 said:
50 gon die by tha end of the year
smoke-dog can i second that motion?
 06-06-2005, 07:33 PM         #118
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
OMG!!!!!! Ronnie please IP banned this fool!!!!!
bi*ch what you tryin to ban that n*gga for? that n*gga spoke the truth
 06-06-2005, 07:35 PM         #119
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
bi*ch dre called called jay-z after that episode in london when game said fu*k jay-z and squashed you super late like a pregnant female my n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #120
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,050 | Props total: 230 230
 stillmaticking said:
50 dont in queenz thou....if i had as much money as him i wouldnt b either....n*ggaz hate u when u on yop
I agree with you,n*ggas do hate when your on top,but G-Unit can't go to Queens if they wanted too.Sha Money got set-up and they told him him,Banks, and especially 50 couldn't come back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago