Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
all yall n*ggaz r haters........two years ago all yall was yellin g-unit now dat 50 kicked game out of g-unit 50 it pu**y.....game is a fake thug....n*gga 50 would beat his a.ss.....and g-unit n*ggaz still b in queenz
 06-06-2005, 11:24 AM         #42
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares
 11 years ago '05        #43
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
50 dont in queenz thou....if i had as much money as him i wouldnt b either....n*ggaz hate u when u on yop
 11 years ago '04        #44
cnice 
space
space
$1,246 | Props total: 0 0
somebody gon die...
 06-06-2005, 11:33 AM         #45
Tragedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HypoCriTz said:
Yo if that was 50 talking sh*t everyone would be like he's a bi*ch and he's always starting wit people but game does it that sh*t alright. Game need to stop being a bi*ch and get the fu*k over it!
come on HypoCriTz 50 corny, everybody knows it. Game album k!lled 50's album.
 06-06-2005, 11:34 AM         #46
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillmaticking said:
all yall n*ggaz r haters........two years ago all yall was yellin g-unit now dat 50 kicked game out of g-unit 50 it pu**y.....game is a fake thug....n*gga 50 would beat his a.ss.....and g-unit n*ggaz still b in queenz
big deal, 50 could beat up game, 50 would never f!ght him though, because he's a bigger bi*ch than game is, they're both bi*ches in my book but 50 is bigger, anyway 50 may be able to kick games a.ss(never will happen though) but i know he won't beat Sheek's a.ss(never will happen though either), and 50 probably payed Hot 97 to cut Jada off but let Game diss him, this whole thing between 50 and Game is bullsh*t, they're doing it to sell records, same thing with the shooting, all a set up, 50 and Game are both bi*ches
 06-06-2005, 11:35 AM         #47
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tragedy said:
come on HypoCriTz 50 corny, everybody knows it. Game album k!lled 50's album.
Wait, who contributed to game's album and in a major way????????!!!!!!!!! Thats right, 50. So sit down clown you dont even know what your talking about.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-06-2005 at 11:36 AM..
 06-06-2005, 11:40 AM         #48
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Yeah I find that funny too. When 50 talk sh*t n*gga be mad and hating talking bout how he gon get k!lled and sh*t. But when somebody else talk sh*t about 50, n*ggas on here be sucking major league d!ck. Yall know who yall are. Alot of yall just posts in here now. I would make a list of n*ggas on boxden but I dont want to put any names out their like that. Holla. Also why would you want to follow a betraying underminding a.ss n*gga like game any way. He was suppose to be riding wit his crew instead he sleeping with the enemy. Last time I check he was still signed with dre. A ungrateful a.ss n*gga.
how was he sleeping with the enemy????
50 kicked him out, really for no reason, then they both donate money(the only reason 50 did this was so the west doesn't start hating him, although i hope the do anyway) and call a truce, then a couple days ago in an interview 50 was talking more sh*t on game, calling him a fake gangster cause game said some sh*t about having an AK in his house, and then 50 was saying that that is bullsh*t and Game is a fake gangster, so what is wrong with Game coming out at SummerJam and talking sh*t back???

and he is signed to Dre. not 50, he doesn't disrespect Dre. at all, Dre. isn't 50, Dre. isn't G-Unit, 50 is gonna try and leave Dre. anyway after his next album, if anything 50 is an "ungrateful a.ss n*gga" and you're an idiot

Last edited by cdoyle456; 06-06-2005 at 11:41 AM..
 06-06-2005, 11:42 AM         #49
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn its dis must be the "It's cool to hate on 50 and G-Unit" time of the year... n*ggas k!ll me... I've never seen so much hate thrown at one artist before... I know 50 can do some other type of sh*t but the way n*ggas hate on here wishin' death upon him and all that is just sad... n*ggas base their whole lives on "Hating" 50...
 06-06-2005, 11:45 AM         #50
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
how was he sleeping with the enemy????
50 kicked him out, really for no reason, then they both donate money(the only reason 50 did this was so the west doesn't start hating him, although i hope the do anyway) and call a truce, then a couple days ago in an interview 50 was talking more sh*t on game, calling him a fake gangster cause game said some sh*t about having an AK in his house, and then 50 was saying that that is bullsh*t and Game is a fake gangster, so what is wrong with Game coming out at SummerJam and talking sh*t back???

and he is signed to Dre. not 50, he doesn't disrespect Dre. at all, Dre. isn't 50, Dre. isn't G-Unit, 50 is gonna try and leave Dre. anyway after his next album, if anything 50 is an "ungrateful a.ss n*gga" and you're an idiot
Man im not going to argue wit you about this man. He signed wit dre, he wasnt getting off the ground so 50 took over the project cuz if he didnt interscope was gon dropped game's a.ss. Real talk.
 11 years ago '04        #51
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
game was outta control it was funny but at the same time k!lled the whole vibe of the concert
 06-06-2005, 11:48 AM         #52
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Man im not going to argue wit you about this man. He signed wit dre, he wasnt getting off the ground so 50 took over the project cuz if he didnt interscope was gon dropped game's a.ss. Real talk.
and when buddens dissed 50 and Banks who was the first to come to there rescue????
oh that's right Game

and then cause he says he's not going to handle all of 50s beefs(Jada) that makes him "sleeping with the enemy"? i guess that makes sense, but it's fine for 50 to talk sh*t about Game but not the other way around, that makes sense too
 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM         #53
ejp305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 camsux said:
who cares
couldnt explain it better :applause:
 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM         #54
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
Damn its dis must be the "It's cool to hate on 50 and G-Unit" time of the year... n*ggas k!ll me... I've never seen so much hate thrown at one artist before... I know 50 can do some other type of sh*t but the way n*ggas hate on here wishin' death upon him and all that is just sad... n*ggas base their whole lives on "Hating" 50...
Its like that all year round on boxden. Their are aleast 10+ 50 cent and Gunit hate threads made each day on here. They make a nas, dipset, or dblock thread. The next thing you know, the thread turns into a 50 and gunit hate thread. Real talk.
 06-06-2005, 11:49 AM         #55
Hypnotic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...

couldnt said it betta he is acting like a clown the n*gga was even going @ beans when he was ova here (the netherlands) i was thinking 2myself when he said f*** beans you got a big problem now on your hands

Last edited by Hypnotic; 06-06-2005 at 11:52 AM..
 06-06-2005, 11:50 AM         #56
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
and when buddens dissed 50 and Banks who was the first to come to there rescue????
oh that's right Game

and then cause he says he's not going to handle all of 50s beefs(Jada) that makes him "sleeping with the enemy"? i guess that makes sense, but it's fine for 50 to talk sh*t about Game but not the other way around, that makes sense too
No comment. Like I said im not going to even argue about this because the situation speaks for itself.
 11 years ago '04        #57
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,631 | Props total: 771 771
All these dudes are sellouts and f*g**ts nowadays anyways but Game is basically ending his own career by biting the hand that feeds him. Nobody is gonna wanna fu*k with this talentless f*g**t anymore and Dre will side with 50 because of all dollar signs he creates for Dre's pockets. fu*k all these bi*ches though, I wish 50 would have never abandoned that "Power of the Dollar" style because he was dope back then. Game is sorry as fu*k in all aspects of MCing, dude is just complete and utter garbage, without those beats he had his album would have been one of the worst of the year. Despite Game's album having some tight a.ss beats I don't think I've listened to it since about 2 days after it leaked, sh*t is generic and boring as fu*k content wise, nothing I really care to listen to again.
 06-06-2005, 12:06 PM         #58
four dub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i mean sh*t its not like 50 hasnt been talking sh*t about this guy since that lil weak a.ss truce....n*ggaz both know each other so they both need to box it out.....50 prolly know the code to Game's security gate.......so n*ggaz should either start bustin' or shut the fu*k up.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,438 | Props total: 333 333
 cdoyle456 said:
he doesn't disrespect Dre. at all
Ight Listen, How Bout When Game Was On The Cover Of The Source? Tht Aint Disrespectful? The Source B Talkin sh*t Abt Dre. So Bein On The Cover Of The Magazine Tht Dissed Ya Leader Isnt Disrespectful? N Game Also Dissed The Source But Still Had Interviews N sh*t In There?!

My Question Is, Is Game Retarded?
 11 years ago '05        #60
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 0 0
this shyt is rediculous shyt been goin on for how many months now? iont even know but its all for da hype...i say if either of em gon do sumpn they need to go head and do it and stfu...otherwise move da fuk on...especially game that niga need to be worried about followin up that hot album...niga jus finally released the first single that didnt have 50 carryin his azz...move on and make some more good music niga damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy