Jun 6 - Game Ends 50 Cent Truce With Verbal Attacks At Summer Jam

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
da_hustla 
space
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
haha

fu*k the gay-unit
 11 years ago '04        #22
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$384 | Props total: 5 5
1989?!?!?!! HipHop stayed blazing until an album called No Way Out came out in `96, until then, everything was gravy. I agree thought, Magic was way better than Jordan
 06-06-2005, 09:44 AM         #23
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hm.... Wes Coast Vs. Eas Coast...
This reminds me of something :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '04        #24
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 583 583
lol.....Im waitin for a gunit member to talk about that butterfly tat in a diss.....and what game talkin bout he gonna knock everybody out??He do a couple pushups now he think he diesel??
 11 years ago '04        #25
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
 Evil G said:
Man Im Jus Sick Of This Whole Game N 50 Situation. Dr. Dre Should Jus Drop Game. It Was Goin Well Until He Came Into The Picture. And This Is Comin Frm A Fan Of Both There Music.
I disagree wit u. Why should he drop Game, When 50 is going to be leaving once he finishes fullfilling his contract?? U R right about everything was going well till Game came into the picture.. Thats because 50 didnt have no one in his camp, speaking there own mind against him, or someone in his camp wit just as much hype as him. Someone said before that this whole lil situation reminds them of a Big Brother..lil Brother feud. The Big Brother (50) is jealous that the Lil Brother (Game)is getting more attention from the Father(DRE). That was so true! 50 even said it himself in a interview I heard in so many words " I never been to Dr.Dre house to do anything and yet I let Game into my house" "I dont have time to wait on Dre" In other words.. I cant sit here and let him make beats and show attention to the other artist on aftermath & not me.
 06-06-2005, 10:10 AM         #26
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
game needs to shut the fu*k up and make music. its always about EVERYONE else and never about him. i wish he would just write fu*kin music and quit worryin about EVERYONE else. sh*ts mad annoying. we know you a gangster dude. shut the fu*k up and make music. damn. hip hop is in the state of 911 :(

Uh...Game does make music.I think you are thinking about 50 worryin about everyone else.I am glad someone is standing up to 50 cuz to many industry cats are afraid he will destoy their career and i think Game is one person who can really put 50 on front street cuz he aint runnin scared and is responding with real challenge now can 50 accept or ignore him.As long as Dre is ridin wit Game than nobody can stop him cuz all you Game haters will be coppin the album if you knew Dre was all over it.
 11 years ago '05        #27
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
space
$1,466 | Props total: 1 1
It will never stop with the game and 50
 06-06-2005, 10:15 AM         #28
chr15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall think 50 provoked this one u need to get ur facts str8, game been dissin' 50 for a while now
 11 years ago '04        #29
ant30ant33 204 heat pts204
space
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 4190 4190
Last time i check that song with Game & R.Kelly game's verse is weaker than a virgin pu**y
 06-06-2005, 10:25 AM         #30
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas gettin mad at game for gettin at 50. when 50 gets at everyone else before he drops an album and then once he makes his sells he doesnt even have the dignity to respond. 50 could care less about u groupies who support him. don't forget 50 started the whole beef by kickin Game out.
 11 years ago '04        #31
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
wow game jus earned a lil respect now
 11 years ago '04        #32
adhir 
space
space
space
$141 | Props total: 0 0
whos album is coming out????
 11 years ago '04        #33
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao!!!!!!!@g-g-g-u Not!!
 06-06-2005, 10:59 AM         #34
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are morons... how is game gonna beat the sh*t out of 50?? hes some skinny dude that still lives in the hood big deal dont mean he can f!ght....cough cough (fred from the band) 50 used to be a fu*king boxer for crying out loud before becoming a rapper.... Games a bi*ch cause 50 and g-unit let things go yayo would say dont talk to me about that n*gga but wouldnt diss him...sh*t 50 was even there for the production of dreams video... Game owes a big part of his career to 50 cause alot of them joints that got him popular were 50 joints... none of those tracks were produced by dre oh yea How we do was produced by"dre"...the reason why Game got so popular and so many "white girls" and his a.ss got played on TRL was because of 50....HATE IT OR LOVE IT..... Im not some g-unit fan but im just stating facts that n*gga is ungrateful
 11 years ago '04        #35
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,213 | Props total: 152 152
see i knew it wouldnt last long just off the bullsh*t yayo was saying on his mixtape
 06-06-2005, 11:12 AM         #36
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HypoCriTz said:
Yo if that was 50 talking sh*t everyone would be like he's a bi*ch and he's always starting wit people but game does it that sh*t alright. Game need to stop being a bi*ch and get the fu*k over it!
Yeah I find that funny too. When 50 talk sh*t n*gga be mad and hating talking bout how he gon get k!lled and sh*t. But when somebody else talk sh*t about 50, n*ggas on here be sucking major league d!ck. Yall know who yall are. Alot of yall just posts in here now. I would make a list of n*ggas on boxden but I dont want to put any names out their like that. Holla. Also why would you want to follow a betraying underminding a.ss n*gga like game any way. He was suppose to be riding wit his crew instead he sleeping with the enemy. Last time I check he was still signed with dre. A ungrateful a.ss n*gga.
 11 years ago '04        #37
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,502 | Props total: 916 916
 FrostyNug24 said:
game needs to shut the fu*k up and make music. its always about EVERYONE else and never about him. i wish he would just write fu*kin music and quit worryin about EVERYONE else. sh*ts mad annoying. we know you a gangster dude. shut the fu*k up and make music. damn. hip hop is in the state of 911 :(
lol, why don't you use those same comments for 50?
 11 years ago '04        #38
mr_underground|m 1514 heat pts1514
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 12764 12764
Game even yelled "F--- 50" while holding his son in his arms before performing "Dreams."

what kinda father is that
 06-06-2005, 11:19 AM         #39
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...
 06-06-2005, 11:23 AM         #40
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said:
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...
^^^^^True Story. If the 50 haters on here would actually listen to the truth then they might actually learn something.lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago