Jun 6 - Game Ends 50 Cent Truce With Verbal Attacks At Summer Jam

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-06-2005, 11:10 AM         #26
Tre' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said
game needs to shut the fu*k up and make music. its always about EVERYONE else and never about him. i wish he would just write fu*kin music and quit worryin about EVERYONE else. sh*ts mad annoying. we know you a gangster dude. shut the fu*k up and make music. damn. hip hop is in the state of 911 :(

Uh...Game does make music.I think you are thinking about 50 worryin about everyone else.I am glad someone is standing up to 50 cuz to many industry cats are afraid he will destoy their career and i think Game is one person who can really put 50 on front street cuz he aint runnin scared and is responding with real challenge now can 50 accept or ignore him.As long as Dre is ridin wit Game than nobody can stop him cuz all you Game haters will be coppin the album if you knew Dre was all over it.

14 years ago '05        #27
Mr_Lacoste1985 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 25 25
It will never stop with the game and 50

06-06-2005, 11:15 AM         #28
chr15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if yall think 50 provoked this one u need to get ur facts str8, game been dissin' 50 for a while now

14 years ago '04        #29
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,851 | Props total: 4810 4810
Last time i check that song with Game & R.Kelly game's verse is weaker than a virgin pu**y

06-06-2005, 11:25 AM         #30
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas gettin mad at game for gettin at 50. when 50 gets at everyone else before he drops an album and then once he makes his sells he doesnt even have the dignity to respond. 50 could care less about u groupies who support him. don't forget 50 started the whole beef by kickin Game out.

14 years ago '04        #31
MainEv3nt 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
wow game jus earned a lil respect now

06-06-2005, 11:41 AM         #32
adhir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whos album is coming out????

14 years ago '04        #33
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Lmao!!!!!!!@g-g-g-u Not!!

06-06-2005, 11:59 AM         #34
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are morons... how is game gonna beat the sh*t out of 50?? hes some skinny dude that still lives in the hood big deal dont mean he can f!ght....cough cough (fred from the band) 50 used to be a fu*king boxer for crying out loud before becoming a rapper.... Games a bi*ch cause 50 and g-unit let things go yayo would say dont talk to me about that n*gga but wouldnt diss him...sh*t 50 was even there for the production of dreams video... Game owes a big part of his career to 50 cause alot of them joints that got him popular were 50 joints... none of those tracks were produced by dre oh yea How we do was produced by"dre"...the reason why Game got so popular and so many "white girls" and his a.ss got played on TRL was because of 50....HATE IT OR LOVE IT..... Im not some g-unit fan but im just stating facts that n*gga is ungrateful

14 years ago '04        #35
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 223 223
see i knew it wouldnt last long just off the bullsh*t yayo was saying on his mixtape

06-06-2005, 12:12 PM         #36
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HypoCriTz said
Yo if that was 50 talking sh*t everyone would be like he's a bi*ch and he's always starting wit people but game does it that sh*t alright. Game need to stop being a bi*ch and get the fu*k over it!
Yeah I find that funny too. When 50 talk sh*t n*gga be mad and hating talking bout how he gon get k!lled and sh*t. But when somebody else talk sh*t about 50, n*ggas on here be sucking major league d!ck. Yall know who yall are. Alot of yall just posts in here now. I would make a list of n*ggas on boxden but I dont want to put any names out their like that. Holla. Also why would you want to follow a betraying underminding a.ss n*gga like game any way. He was suppose to be riding wit his crew instead he sleeping with the enemy. Last time I check he was still signed with dre. A ungrateful a.ss n*gga.

14 years ago '04        #37
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,305 | Props total: 8296 8296
 FrostyNug24 said
game needs to shut the fu*k up and make music. its always about EVERYONE else and never about him. i wish he would just write fu*kin music and quit worryin about EVERYONE else. sh*ts mad annoying. we know you a gangster dude. shut the fu*k up and make music. damn. hip hop is in the state of 911 :(
lol, why don't you use those same comments for 50?

14 years ago '04        #38
mr_underground|m 2127 heat pts2127
space
space
$24,380 | Props total: 35745 35745
Game even yelled "F--- 50" while holding his son in his arms before performing "Dreams."

what kinda father is that

06-06-2005, 12:19 PM         #39
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...

06-06-2005, 12:23 PM         #40
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
I would have a "LIL" respect for game is he was actually a man about all his beefs... FIRST OF ALL DIS IS DA SAME MAN THAT WILL BEEF WIT A MUfu*kA... APOLOGIZE FOR IT.... THEN DISS DA MUfu*kA AGAIN... HOW IS HE A REAL n*gga FOR DAT???? THE YUKMOUTH BEEF, THE BUDDEN BEEF, THE BLEEK BEEF, TELLIN HOV TO SUCK HIS d!ck, THE DOMINATION BEEF, HE APOLOGIZED FOR ALL OF THOSE BEEFS THEN DISSES THEM AGAIN... HE AGREES TO A "TRUCE" WIT 50 BUT NOW WANTS TO BEEF AGAIN... DIS n*gga IS A STR8 bi*ch AINT NUTTIN G ABOUT HIM... DA ONLY REASON HE DID DAT sh*t LAST NIGHT IS BECAUSE HE AINT ANY fu*kIN SONGS BESIDES DREAMS TO PERFORM WITHOUT 50... GAME NEEDS TO SHUT DA fu*k UP AND START EstabLISHIN HIS CAREER ON HIS OWN INSTEAD OF HOLDIN ON TO DIS WACK a.ss BEEF...
^^^^^True Story. If the 50 haters on here would actually listen to the truth then they might actually learn something.lol.

14 years ago '05        #41
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
all yall n*ggaz r haters........two years ago all yall was yellin g-unit now dat 50 kicked game out of g-unit 50 it pu**y.....game is a fake thug....n*gga 50 would beat his a.ss.....and g-unit n*ggaz still b in queenz

06-06-2005, 12:24 PM         #42
camsux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares

14 years ago '05        #43
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
50 dont in queenz thou....if i had as much money as him i wouldnt b either....n*ggaz hate u when u on yop

06-06-2005, 12:31 PM         #44
cnice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody gon die...

06-06-2005, 12:33 PM         #45
Tragedy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HypoCriTz said
Yo if that was 50 talking sh*t everyone would be like he's a bi*ch and he's always starting wit people but game does it that sh*t alright. Game need to stop being a bi*ch and get the fu*k over it!
come on HypoCriTz 50 corny, everybody knows it. Game album k!lled 50's album.

06-06-2005, 12:34 PM         #46
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillmaticking said
all yall n*ggaz r haters........two years ago all yall was yellin g-unit now dat 50 kicked game out of g-unit 50 it pu**y.....game is a fake thug....n*gga 50 would beat his a.ss.....and g-unit n*ggaz still b in queenz
big deal, 50 could beat up game, 50 would never f!ght him though, because he's a bigger bi*ch than game is, they're both bi*ches in my book but 50 is bigger, anyway 50 may be able to kick games a.ss(never will happen though) but i know he won't beat Sheek's a.ss(never will happen though either), and 50 probably payed Hot 97 to cut Jada off but let Game diss him, this whole thing between 50 and Game is bullsh*t, they're doing it to sell records, same thing with the shooting, all a set up, 50 and Game are both bi*ches

06-06-2005, 12:35 PM         #47
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tragedy said
come on HypoCriTz 50 corny, everybody knows it. Game album k!lled 50's album.
Wait, who contributed to game's album and in a major way????????!!!!!!!!! Thats right, 50. So sit down clown you dont even know what your talking about.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-06-2005 at 12:36 PM..

06-06-2005, 12:40 PM         #48
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said
Yeah I find that funny too. When 50 talk sh*t n*gga be mad and hating talking bout how he gon get k!lled and sh*t. But when somebody else talk sh*t about 50, n*ggas on here be sucking major league d!ck. Yall know who yall are. Alot of yall just posts in here now. I would make a list of n*ggas on boxden but I dont want to put any names out their like that. Holla. Also why would you want to follow a betraying underminding a.ss n*gga like game any way. He was suppose to be riding wit his crew instead he sleeping with the enemy. Last time I check he was still signed with dre. A ungrateful a.ss n*gga.
how was he sleeping with the enemy????
50 kicked him out, really for no reason, then they both donate money(the only reason 50 did this was so the west doesn't start hating him, although i hope the do anyway) and call a truce, then a couple days ago in an interview 50 was talking more sh*t on game, calling him a fake gangster cause game said some sh*t about having an AK in his house, and then 50 was saying that that is bullsh*t and Game is a fake gangster, so what is wrong with Game coming out at SummerJam and talking sh*t back???

and he is signed to Dre. not 50, he doesn't disrespect Dre. at all, Dre. isn't 50, Dre. isn't G-Unit, 50 is gonna try and leave Dre. anyway after his next album, if anything 50 is an "ungrateful a.ss n*gga" and you're an idiot

Last edited by cdoyle456; 06-06-2005 at 12:41 PM..

06-06-2005, 12:42 PM         #49
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn its dis must be the "It's cool to hate on 50 and G-Unit" time of the year... n*ggas k!ll me... I've never seen so much hate thrown at one artist before... I know 50 can do some other type of sh*t but the way n*ggas hate on here wishin' death upon him and all that is just sad... n*ggas base their whole lives on "Hating" 50...

06-06-2005, 12:45 PM         #50
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
how was he sleeping with the enemy????
50 kicked him out, really for no reason, then they both donate money(the only reason 50 did this was so the west doesn't start hating him, although i hope the do anyway) and call a truce, then a couple days ago in an interview 50 was talking more sh*t on game, calling him a fake gangster cause game said some sh*t about having an AK in his house, and then 50 was saying that that is bullsh*t and Game is a fake gangster, so what is wrong with Game coming out at SummerJam and talking sh*t back???

and he is signed to Dre. not 50, he doesn't disrespect Dre. at all, Dre. isn't 50, Dre. isn't G-Unit, 50 is gonna try and leave Dre. anyway after his next album, if anything 50 is an "ungrateful a.ss n*gga" and you're an idiot
Man im not going to argue wit you about this man. He signed wit dre, he wasnt getting off the ground so 50 took over the project cuz if he didnt interscope was gon dropped game's a.ss. Real talk.

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  77
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
351 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+183online now  50
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  38
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f***, play uncensored r..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-35online now  12
NFL Some heat on "Speak For Yourself" in the direction of Colin Kap. Some just..
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
I'm gonna bust inside of her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Cars with worst resale value