Jun 29 - Ice Cube Will Be Meeting with President to Discuss Contract with Black America

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+53  78
130 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

11 months ago '20        #1
1118 page views
30 comments

rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 10312 10 K  Slaps total: 14696 14 K
Jun 29 - Ice Cube Will Be Meeting with President to Discuss Contract with Black America

interesting.

so n*gga lied and say they brush him off and avoid him. and now in march 2021.

he is saying they are meeting with him and trying to get in contract with him.. and admits this administrators is really into helping minorities.

visit this link https://www.blackenterpri .. black-america/

O’Shea Jackson will finally get that Contract with Black America looked at by the current president! NWA founder and Hollywood heavyweight Ice Cube stated in a recent radio interview that he should be meeting with President Joe Biden soon to have the discussion regarding his Contract with Black America.

Ice Cube discussed the situation with Majic 107.5’s Ryan Cameron.

As NME reported, Cube said, “Yesterday they reached out. I believe it will go down sometime this month. I don’t know exactly when. I’m available. I will make myself available. I know this new administration is really into helping all minorities, but I believe Black people in this country are in a unique position. I think there needs to be things, as far as specialty programs—you know me, I’m all about reparations. It seems like a bad word to this administration but we gotta change that. And add some fairness to this system.

ce Cube has promoted his Contract with Black America since last summer:

Instead of looking for incremental reform, the Contract with Black America tries to address the root causes of racism in our society and develop a roadmap for a comprehensive solution. Beyond the obvious, we need to focus on the areas of banking and finance, justice, policing, education, Hollywood depictions, as well as a system of reparations. None of these work in isolation, this plan looks at the systemic core of racism as a whole, and only in that way can a true solution be born.

best
worst
30 comments

11 months ago '20        #2
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
interesting. biden and his adminations said get with him after the election. and looks like they kept there promise.

words from ice cube!!!!!!!!!

11 months ago '05        #3
4Chun500 
Props total: 5122 5 K  Slaps total: 579 579
A Yay, YAY!

+1   

11 months ago '17        #4
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 55960 55 K  Slaps total: 11717 11 K
+2   

11 months ago '04        #5
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 21137 21 K  Slaps total: 2212 2 K
 rapper10 said
interesting. biden and his adminations said get with him after the election. and looks like they kept there promise.

words from ice cube!!!!!!!!!
There or Their promise smh
+5   

11 months ago '18        #6
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 40544 40 K  Slaps total: 5043 5 K
+2   

11 months ago '14        #7
JoMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9956 9 K  Slaps total: 1084 1 K
....this autistic fu*k

11 months ago '16        #8
HugheStone 
Props total: 14714 14 K  Slaps total: 3464 3 K
If you hate on Cube, You obviously never listen to The Predator.

11 months ago '21        #9
Marrero 
Props total: 4022 4 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
Slap for the first line. If you go back and listen to Cube, he said Biden wasnt about to spend time talking about black america while he was in the middle of pandering for votes. He never said he wouldn’t sit down. Just not at the end of Trump’s 4 years.

Imagine Biden pissed some liberals off by working on black people. Trump would be in office right now.

11 months ago '08        #10
Nut-In-Honeys 
Props total: 25291 25 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K

11 months ago '17        #11
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 12597 12 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
Both blacks and whites gonna be mad...

White folks on bx mad because trump ain't president

Black folks mad on bx because they think biden is racist.

Lose lose

These fu*kers dont appreciate sh*t

Slap away cucks
+1   

11 months ago '05        #12
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 21214 21 K  Slaps total: 7286 7 K
 punchlineking said
Both blacks and whites gonna be mad...

White folks on bx mad because trump ain't president

Black folks mad on bx because they think biden is racist.

Lose lose

These fu*kers dont appreciate sh*t

Slap away cucks

aint no thinking , we know biden is a racist...
+4   

4 months ago '20        #13
after trump lost. n*gga said fu*k black folks. n*gga did not really care about the black community. he just wanted trump re elected.

4 months ago '09        #14
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 266144 266 K  Slaps total: 28616 28 K
 rapper10 said
after trump lost. n*gga said fu*k black folks. n*gga did not really care about the black community. he just wanted trump re elected.

stop bumping your struggle threads ricky

4 months ago '04        #15
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 25389 25 K  Slaps total: 4500 4 K
hope nun happen to him like after eric lynn wright paid a visit to the white house

4 months ago '20        #16
 messy marv stan said
stop bumping your struggle threads ricky
yes zaddy

4 months ago '17        #17
dubsax 
Props total: 60800 60 K  Slaps total: 4998 4 K
thinking you can stop racism is foolish

only 2 simple things need to happen for it to end

1st acknowledging that it still currently exists by ALL that benefited from it both historically and currently and the advantages it has supplied.
You see, you cant end something that many dont believe exists and those are the ones that have had the most to gain.

Could it happen? hell no doing so is admitting that the accomplishments of you, your family, your business has not been earned based on merit alone.

2nd for said people to relinquish that advantage not only for themselves but their children also.
What person isnt going to take going to want their child to have every advantage they possibly can in life? To me it doesnt matter if you were explicit or implicit. To say you arent racist, have black friends or whatever excuse you may have only absolves you from being an explicit racist. But if you dont check your racist colleague/friend/family member or you dont decline preferential status/ treatment then your racism is implicit.

so do I think giving this up and self regulation will ever happen?
fu*k no

so now what
well name the last program by the US that was solely for black people?
I would argue the emancipation proclamation is the closest if any at all.
maybe the 14th

My point is not one dollar of ice cube's plan will be spent without some other group getting a piece.

I would propose a 200 year tax holiday. No money spent just none collected, but you have to have congress to do that cant be done via executive order and that will never happen
+5   

4 months ago '20        #18
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 79042 79 K  Slaps total: 4123 4 K
Democrats is trying to get the black votes lined up for the midterm elections…

My people gotta stop falling for this okie-dole
+1   

4 months ago '10        #19
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45143 45 K  Slaps total: 6621 6 K
 confidential1 said
Democrats is trying to get the black votes lined up for the midterm elections…

My people gotta stop falling for this okie-dole
You saying that in a thread that is 7 months old. Did Cube ever have that meeting?

I don't even think the White House acknowledged Cube when he was saying this was going to happen.

No press releases, updates or anything.

I think the same thing happened when said he was going to meet with trump about that contract.

4 months ago '17        #20
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 126371 126 K  Slaps total: 5115 5 K
"I'll never have dinner with the President"

4 months ago '05        #21
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 115928 115 K  Slaps total: 30382 30 K
Lol a millionaire rapper speaking for us poe folk

4 months ago '20        #22
 Bandito said
You saying that in a thread that is 7 months old. Did Cube ever have that meeting?

I don't even think the White House acknowledged Cube when he was saying this was going to happen.

No press releases, updates or anything.

I think the same thing happened when said he was going to meet with trump about that contract.
biden,harris and cedric contacted him about it. and ice cube never respond. which is the reason why i updated this thread.

Ice Cube says Biden administration has contacted him about plan to address systemic racism?

ice cube is full of crap

he was paid off by republicans and trump. and wanted trump in to lower his taxes.

4 months ago '20        #23
 hehimdatniza said
I agree. The only actually way to get this sh*t too happen is too obtain a position of power that allows you to force someone's hand.... like the Jews

Anything else if bullsh*t, you only get more power by getting your own sh*t together. We need to make places that are predominantly black safe to walk around and open businesses and get highly educated. But that will take extreme change. We need a strong no nonsense, don't give a fu*k leader in the black community that's understands We gotta get strong internally to have a shot at facing external challenges.

Now we are only strong enough to be a pawn... as a collective I mean. Cause n*ggas like me are doing fantastic.

We can't force the dems but thwy play ball atvleast, we can't force the right because racism is part of how they motivate their base....

But we could start storming our schools and demanding they actually have books and teachers give their all. And that they add more extra curricular activities. sh*t like that

he kept some of his promises tho.

Biden Touts Efforts to Combat Housing Discrimination, Aid Black Small Businesses

Local housing experts applaud Biden executive order f*ghting housing discrimination

4 months ago '20        #24
 hehimdatniza said
So many black people being against Cube shows how un strategic they are. n*gga basically said, let's push this plan for black people no matter the candidate.

Dems told you he's bad, cause he represents black people pulling on the leash too hard.

Biden is tryna use black people to bring his ratings back up. I actually wish someone other than Biden could push this, he's so unpopular that anything he does will be marked with an asterisk. With that said what ever cube was talking about needs to be done regardless
besdies the hbcu extension. care to tell me what trump did for n*ggas?

Biden Administration Earmarks $8.7B For Small Minority Businesses

Biden signs bill into law making Juneteenth a national holiday

0:24 / 3:28
Biden to nominate first Black woman to Supreme Court

s

4 months ago '20        #25
 hehimdatniza said
I never mentioned Trump, i hope Trump falls into a tub a semen lava, you're reading but not understanding the point
i get it. both our croupted and want the new world order. or mark of the beast. or do not care for african americans.

but sh*t after bush sr,bush jr, and trump.

i rather get crumbs from the liberals and obama and biden. then to deal with reagan,bush sr,bush jr and trump.

rather have crumbs from democratics that are racists. BUT HIDE IT.

then get the whole pie and cake tooken away. and get insulted and hated and spit on in my face. and wants us back in teh 40s again.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  19
Image(s) inside Jamaican beef patty ever made you speak a new language?
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  17
Image(s) inside Where did you start?
188 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside 'Predator' Spyware Let Government Hackers Break Into Chrome and Andro..
9 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  11
Did Marcus Jordan Sell his “Sole” in Backdoor Sneaker Scandal?
130 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy