Top 5 in NYC drill. Who doin it for y'all niggas???

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 years ago '19        #1
1210 page views
49 comments

beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10509 10 K  Slaps total: 13059 13 K
Top 5 in NYC drill. Who doin it for y'all n*ggas???

Who's here
+1   

best
worst
49 comments

2 years ago '19        #2
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Right now Brooklyn and BX got it.. I'm prein Kourtlandt got it right now. I think Kay Flock and B Lovee tied at 1 for the Bronx then Dougie B after lol I fu*k with 26AR but idk if he gdk or not.. idk .. Because if he not then.. he a dub to me.
Anyways, I see RpT n*ggas doin they thing too. Uptown n*ggas too.

2 years ago '19        #3
Cj making noise.. Fivio and Rowdy making noise. Cant lie. CJ bars be fake hittin on the low.. Fivi sh*t be kinda eh.. Rowdy sh*t type eh too.. but they gotta vibe.
So as far as Staten Island they only got Cj really.. Brooklyn got wild n*ggas other than Fivio and Rowdy.. Bizzy, Leeky, Quelly, got a couple other n*ggas, Pnv jay, the blixky n*ggas or whatever .. Brooklyn got some people tho.. I ain't really hear of Harlem too much. Couple n*ggas I don't remember the names but that's it. And Queens.. Ima put YTB in it. Shawny and Big Yaya, Big Baby, Deefour and sh*t for Queens

2 years ago '19        #4
I think Bizzy up there #1

2 years ago '19        #5

Shawny up there

2 years ago '13        #6
Kay Kuttah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43967 43 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
GOAT Drill

2 years ago '19        #7
 Kay Kuttah said
GOAT Drill

Eli Fross underrated. I fw the n*gga

2 years ago '15        #8
redcodeinesyrup 
Props total: 9785 9 K  Slaps total: 4511 4 K
kay flock
dougie b
lil skrap

2 years ago '15        #9
redcodeinesyrup 
 beamjawn said
I think Bizzy up there #1

n*gga sit down

2 years ago '15        #10
redcodeinesyrup 

+3   

2 years ago '18        #11
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 63148 63 K  Slaps total: 9640 9 K
Zilla Kami

2 years ago '19        #12
 redcodeinesyrup said
kay flock
dougie b
lil skrap
I respect this but lil skrap?
+1   

2 years ago '19        #13
 Rugby Jones said
Zilla Kami
I fw bloody but you know he dnt do ddrill

2 years ago '19        #14
 redcodeinesyrup said

Yeah Kay Flock x B Lovee got it lowkey
+1   

2 years ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 57048 57 K  Slaps total: 3896 3 K
 beamjawn said
Right now Brooklyn and BX got it.. I'm prein Kourtlandt got it right now. I think Kay Flock and B Lovee tied at 1 for the Bronx then Dougie B after lol I fu*k with 26AR but idk if he gdk or not.. idk .. Because if he not then.. he a dub to me.
Anyways, I see RpT n*ggas doin they thing too. Uptown n*ggas too.
Idk if 26AR gdk as well but I doubt it. I think he's on the Choo side of the war.

2 years ago '19        #16
 LordGimmeASign said
Idk if 26AR gdk as well but I doubt it. I think he's on the Choo side of the war.
If he is then he a dub. I never liked that n*gga music lowkey. Any n*gga that jack him I can't jack like that too. I won't disrespect my n*gga Pop Smoke like that. I do peep they Kay Flock and them n*ggas fu*k with him but I'mma give em time just like when Bizzy used to fu*k with Ciggy it took him time to get that Gd d*ck ridin out his system respextfully. They'll bome around. Hopefully 26 bome around and stop playin man real sh*t. And yea I heard Kay from idk 183rd he not from Kourtlandt tho. But I just like that the blazers finally got one

Last edited by beamjawn; 06-30-2021 at 04:47 AM..

2 years ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
If he is then he a dub. I never liked that n*gga music lowkey. Any n*gga that jack him I can't jack like that too. I won't disrespect my n*gga Pop Smoke like that. I do peep they Kay Flock and them n*ggas fu*k with him but I'mma give em time just like when Bizzy used to fu*k with Ciggy it took him time to get that Gd d*ck ridin out his system respextfully. They'll bome around. Hopefully 26 bome around and stop playin man real sh*t
Yeah I noticed that sh*t is highly political and the sh*t seems flip floppy because Ciggy, the yt boy and those Babies locs were on the Choo side and cool with GDs and I think they even did a video with 22gz like a while back but they not fu*king with them anymore. And then on the Woo/Wooo side I noticed there was internal beef, Fivio and JayDee in particular but I think that was instigated by the industry; even JayDee said Fivio's lawyer told Fiv not to fu*k with him and said he never coming home when he was behind the wall.

edit: Certain blocks/areas in the Bronx are like different planets in comparison with other blocks/areas. Idk why people like to lie about where they from when it's unnecessary.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 06-30-2021 at 04:54 AM..

2 years ago '19        #18
 LordGimmeASign said
Yeah I noticed that sh*t is highly political and the sh*t seems flip floppy because Ciggy, the yt boy and those Babies locs were on the Choo side and cool with GDs and I think they even did a video with 22gz like a while back but they not fu*king with them anymore. And then on the Woo/Wooo side I noticed there was internal beef, Fivio and JayDee in particular but I think that was instigated by the industry; even JayDee said Fivio's lawyer told Fiv not to fu*k with him and said he never coming home when he was behind the wall.

edit: Certain blocks/areas in the Bronx are like different planets in comparison with other blocks/areas. Idk why people like to lie about where they from when it's unnecessary.
Mmm.. I hear you

Fiv lawyer petty for that telling him he never coming home instigating sh*t smh industry sh*t. Low-key I feel like all the Woos should just stop beefing and come together just off pop smoke. n*ggas mad because one side started it and the other sh*t got lit first like.. my n*gga just make music and shut the fu*k up. The Wooo n*ggas is really corny lowkey that's why they aint blow but they need to squash and stop playin little kid games for Pop Smoke .. n*gga put ya n*ggas on the map frfr and ya got opps outside, shouldn't be no inner tension goin on when you got opps outsid

Last edited by beamjawn; 06-30-2021 at 07:54 AM..
+1   

2 years ago '19        #19
 LordGimmeASign said

Mmm.. I hear you but what you mean by different area in the Bronx like different planets comparison to others. Lol you talkin bout compared to brooklyn or just in general. And who lyin bout where they from?

Fiv lawyer petty for that telling him he never coming home instigating sh*t smh industry sh*t. Low-key I feel like all the Woos should just stop beefing and come together just off pop smoke. n*ggas mad because one side started it and the other sh*t got lit first like.. my n*gga just make music and shut the fu*k up. The Wooo n*ggas is really corny lowkey that's why they aint blow but they need to squash and stop playin little kid games for Pop Smoke .. n*gga put ya n*ggas on the map frfr and ya got opps outside, shouldn't be no inner tension goin on when you got opps out here still living disrespecting ya dead. Get back and stop beefin. And I fw Jaydee I aint gon lie. One of my n*ggas did a track with him. I still feel like the JetBlue sh*t food but whatever thats another story. And lowkey them Babies n*ggas fu*ked up a bag tryna side with Gds. They slow and deserve what they get. Idgaf about them n*ggas. Wanna be gdk made late. I told these n*ggas I been personally violating gds my whole life but I was doin crips more dirty because gds wasnt even on my radar back then. They were nowhere to be found n*gga. But everytime I did find one, they got violated and my n*ggas was tryna k*ll them n*ggas too.
+1   

2 years ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
Mmm.. I hear you

Fiv lawyer petty for that telling him he never coming home instigating sh*t smh industry sh*t. Low-key I feel like all the Woos should just stop beefing and come together just off pop smoke. n*ggas mad because one side started it and the other sh*t got lit first like.. my n*gga just make music and shut the fu*k up. The Wooo n*ggas is really corny lowkey that's why they aint blow but they need to squash and stop playin little kid games for Pop Smoke .. n*gga put ya n*ggas on the map frfr and ya got opps outside, shouldn't be no inner tension goin on when you got opps ou
Idk, at first the Woo/Wooo and Choo sh*t seemed like Brownsville tension but then had spread throughout Brooklyn. I remember when Kooda B rapped and pretty much said that the real Wooos are from Brownsville and he doesn't acknowledge the Canarsie ones but then after Pop Smoke died, he had did a video rapping over "Welcome To The Party" (the video that got him locked up again) and he shouted out Pop. If you ask me, all this beef sh*t is wack but these n*ggas get too distracted easily and allow the instigating coming from the industry and fans dictate how they move. But the Wooo n*ggas are in a better position than those on the Choo side. Supposedly Wooo n*ggas are industry connected and the Choo n*ggas have been getting blackballed. That's why they always get crazy promo and radio play but you gotta break night to hear a Choo rapper song on the radio and that's if they even play it.
+1   

2 years ago '20        #21
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
Mmm.. I hear you but what you mean by different area in the Bronx like different planets comparison to others. Lol you talkin bout compared to brooklyn or just in general. And who lyin bout where they from?
Oh my bad I may have read that wrong and read that Kay was reppin' Courtlandt Ave when he really from 183rd but to me a lot of these blocks/areas are like different planets in comparison with each other. Areas like Highbridge, Fordham, Soundview, Mott Haven, Gun Hill, Hunts Point, etc. all feel different in vibes and what not. And then it is easier to deep dive to call someone out. They can pull up your info that's available to the public and they could also pull up past posts or videos on social media and then someone could pull your card if nobody can vouch for you or they can air out your dirt so I was just making a point that it'd be silly to claim an area that you're not from. Unless if it's on some Dave East sh*t, he from Ravenswood (hence being able to get the Nas cosign) but he had family in 1199.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 06-30-2021 at 06:23 AM..

2 years ago '19        #22
 LordGimmeASign said
Oh my bad I may have read that wrong and read that Kay was reppin' Courtlandt Ave when he really from 183rd but to me a lot of these blocks/areas are like different planets in comparison with each other. Areas like Highbridge, Fordham, Soundview, Mott Haven, Gun Hill, Hunts Point, etc. all feel different in vibes and what not. And then it is easier to deep dive to call someone out. They can pull up your info that's available to the public and they could also pull up past posts or videos on social media and then someone could pull your card if nobody can vouch for you or air out your dirt so I was just making a point that it'd be silly to claim an area that you're not from. Unless if it's on some Dave East sh*t, he from Ravenswood (hence being able to get the Nas cosign) but he had family in 1199.
That's facts. Lot of n*ggas not from New York sh*t or even from different boroughs do not even know every section of the bronx really different different like they all really got different energy
+1   

2 years ago '19        #23
 LordGimmeASign said
Idk, at first the Woo/Wooo and Choo sh*t seemed like Brownsville tension but then had spread throughout Brooklyn. I remember when Kooda B rapped and pretty much said that the real Wooos are from Brownsville and he doesn't acknowledge the Canarsie ones but then after Pop Smoke died, he had did a video rapping over "Welcome To The Party" (the video that got him locked up again) and he shouted out Pop. If you ask me, all this beef sh*t is wack but these n*ggas get too distracted easily and allow the instigating coming from the industry and fans dictate how they move. But the Wooo n*ggas are in a better position than those on the Choo side. Supposedly Wooo n*ggas are industry connected and the Choo n*ggas have been getting blackballed. That's why they always get crazy promo and radio play but you gotta break night to hear a Choo rapper song on the radio and that's if they even play it.
The thing is Choo n*ggas did this to themselves. They time is boming. The Woos got the industry connects, not even supposedly, off 50, but even so the Flossy Woos got the better talent and im just keeping it a stack, they need to actually come together and just actually all make a bag and dont worry about who started what, they winning both they sides winning so just chill.. And yea the Choo n*ggas the Gd n*ggas its lookin bad for them n*ggas I aint gon lie man. The Wooos definitely in a better position
+1   

2 years ago '19        #24
 LordGimmeASign said
Areas like Highbridge, Fordham, Soundview, Mott Haven, Gun Hill, Hunts Point, etc.
Lowkey those the places you really really really kant go to if you don't know nobody. Whole Bronx tho, aint no good area in it, every other borough they got they gentrified sh*t, the bx? demons.. got too many stories in all those places. I turned BHB in GunHill.. Soundview is just somewhere you really kant go to if you tryna not die lowk3y. Highbridge, the demons is out there lurkin. Fordham is not the place either. Mott Haven? Cursed. Any bi*ch from there, dont trust em, might line you up when you pull up.. Had this Wooo n*gga from Brownsville I know tell me and the homie he not tryna go to the bronx like that. He know the vibes.

Last edited by beamjawn; 06-30-2021 at 06:40 AM..
+2   

2 years ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
Lowkey those the places you really really really kant go to if you don't know nobody. Whole Bronx tho, aint no good area in it, every other borough they got they gentrified sh*t, the bx? demons.. got too many stories in all those places. I turned BHB in GunHill.. Soundview is just somewhere you really kant go to if you tryna not die lowk3y. Highbridge, the demons is out there lurkin. Fordham is not the place either. Mott Haven? Cursed. Any bi*ch from there, dont trust em, might line you up when you pull up.. Had this Wooo n*gga from Brownsville I know tell me and the homie he not tryna go to the bronx like that. He know the vibes.
They kinda started the gentrification process in The Bronx though, although later than the other 3 boroughs. It seems like they started from the Bruckner and tried to make their way north. A lot of new buildings in the South Bronx. And seems like there has been demonic energy in The Bronx since it was in flames but I think TPTB should be accountable for oppressing people and placing them in a position to fend for themselves and wild out but that's another discussion. I remember in my early 20s, I had Bronx coworkers say that Brooklyn was more wicked and vice versa but it seems like everywhere people just tryna dumb out or get a name (and clout). And you right about those places being areas you can't go to unless you know people; I see why my friend was saying Highbridge is like an enclave setting. Even when A Boogie and Don Q and them got on, they just repped Highbridge solely, it wasn't really too much Bronx talk generally in comparison from their rapping contemporaries coming from the same borough. And even Riverdale is kinda an enclave setting, although it's adjacent to Dyckman, Bedford Park, Yonkers, etc. but randoms could walk around more easily there than other areas but that's where some police and Yankee players would stay at. Iono 'bout now since it seems kinda turnt lately (that traphouse by 230-somethin' Street had exploded 5 years ago.)
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  21
Video inside sh-t starting to grow on me🤬
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Conspiracy Night: 2023 Grammys Satanic Breakdown
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Business ideas ??
31 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+75online now  10
Image(s) inside Feb 6 - Arkansas Bans Drag Shows in Public from Children and public pl..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy