Honestly, What’s More Likely To Happen First? A Sony Version of Gamepass...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

7 months ago '05        #1
2651 page views
90 comments

JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94996 94 K  Slaps total: 4159 4 K
Honestly, What’s More Likely To Happen First? A Sony Version of Gamepass...

...or Sony exclusive titles ON Gamepass?

Either way, this really is some Blockbuster Video/Netflix, Tower Records/Spotify type sh*t...

...Sony’s new business model is basically sayin’ “our exclusive gaming experience is worth $70 every time.”

Is it really tho?

+7   

best
worst
90 comments

7 months ago '12        #2
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 34315 34 K  Slaps total: 8826 8 K
Meanwhile Sony's games are breaking sales records almost everytime they release one of their flagship titles

Imagine the guy who's in 3rd place the guy who release mediocro sh*t every year dictate to the guy whos been in 1st place for 3 decades and still running sh*t... Sony's method is working for them I dont know why these idiots want to force Sony to be like Microsoft... Microsoft cant make quality games to save their brand... If Sony follow the Microsoft blueprint then Microsoft will outbid them for every single AAA exclusive to stay exclusive to Gamepass... Just enjoy your indies and leave Sony alone

Also notice how they never talk about Nintendo... Like Sony is the only ones selling games... I wonder why
+12   

7 months ago '04        #3
jewelz1132 
Props total: 7302 7 K  Slaps total: 321 321
The Show already on gamepass....
+7   

7 months ago '12        #4
 jewelz1132 said
The Show already on gamepass....
Its a pity they couldn't get Returnal and Ratchet and Clank

Its embarrassing that Sony released more games on Xbox than Xbox
+8   

7 months ago '04        #5
jewelz1132 
Props total: 7302 7 K  Slaps total: 321 321
 Pleasure Boy said

I guess....
+1   

7 months ago '05        #6
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Props total: 94996 94 K  Slaps total: 4159 4 K
 Pleasure Boy said

I mean obviously opinions vary, but homie in the video said he beat “Ratchet...” in a couple hours and was like “ok, now what?” Out $70...

...that same $70 goes further with Gamepass.

The point of the thread is basically asking this: how sustainable will Sony’s business model be this generation?
+7   

7 months ago '12        #7
 JohnnyCage202 said
I mean obviously opinions vary, but homie in the video said he beat “Ratchet...” in a couple hours and was like “ok, now what?” Out $70...

...that same $70 goes further with Gamepass.

The point of the thread is basically asking this: how sustainable will Sony’s business model be this generation?
Nobody forced him to buy Ratchet and Clank... These companies have 2 different business models I dont know why people want to force one to be like the other... Sony cant run their business at a loss like Microsoft does... Gamepass is not making Microsoft a penny they're losing a sh*tload of money and they can... If Sony even attemp to follow Microsoft's business model they'll no longer exist... Microsoft is the ones keeping Gamepass/Xbox alive and Playstation is the ones keeping Sony alive... Jim Ryan already stated a year ago that a Gamepass model is not sustainable so dont expect them to follow Microsoft... If you want quality then you'll have to buy it... Games like Resident Evil Village and Battlefield is being sold on Xbox for $70... Not everything is "free"
+2   

7 months ago '05        #8
Krazie 
Props total: 46125 46 K  Slaps total: 7095 7 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Meanwhile Sony's games are breaking sales records almost everytime they release one of their flagship titles

Imagine the guy who's in 3rd place the guy who release mediocro sh*t every year dictate to the guy whos been in 1st place for 3 decades and still running sh*t... Sony's method is working for them I dont know why these idiots want to force Sony to be like Microsoft... Microsoft cant make quality games to save their brand... If Sony follow the Microsoft blueprint then Microsoft will outbid them for every single AAA exclusive to stay exclusive to Gamepass... Just enjoy your indies and leave Sony alone

Also notice how they never talk about Nintendo... Like Sony is the only ones selling games... I wonder why
 Pleasure Boy said
Nobody forced him to buy Ratchet and Clank... These companies have 2 different business models I dont know why people want to force one to be like the other... Sony cant run their business at a loss like Microsoft does... Gamepass is not making Microsoft a penny they're losing a sh*tload of money and they can... If Sony even attemp to follow Microsoft's business model they'll no longer exist... Microsoft is the ones keeping Gamepass/Xbox alive and Playstation is the ones keeping Sony alive... Jim Ryan already stated a year ago that a Gamepass model is not sustainable so dont expect them to follow Microsoft... If you want quality then you'll have to buy it... Games like Resident Evil Village and Battlefield is being sold on Xbox for $70... Not everything is "free"
Oh, he's big mad.
+3   

7 months ago '12        #9
 Krazie said
Oh, he's big mad.
Bro... Come up with something new... Calling everyone mad is stupid as fu*k... Btw Sony is not Microsoft competition right? Didn't uncle Phil say that last year? Why should Sony follow the business model of a company thats not considered their competition

7 months ago '05        #10
Krazie 
 Pleasure Boy said
Bro... Come up with something new... Calling everyone mad is stupid as fu*k... Btw Sony is not Microsoft competition right? Didn't uncle Phil say that last year? Why should Sony follow the business model of a company thats not considered their competition
"Come up with something new"

He says as he furiously searches for another Xbox thread to post.
+2   

7 months ago '12        #11
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24932 24 K  Slaps total: 2196 2 K
 Krazie said
"Come up with something new"

He says as he furiously searches for another Xbox thread to post.
+1   

7 months ago '12        #12
Say what I like or you're mad... You fu*king Xbots contribute absolutely nothing to the gaming section... You guys just go into every single thread and attack the people who dont share your views... You guys ruine every single thread... Notice how both Xbots above dont have any rebuttal... Just I'm mad and furious
+1   

7 months ago '11        #13
Ejoly 
Props total: 600 600  Slaps total: 518 518
 Pleasure Boy said
Say what I like or you're mad... You fu*king Xbots contribute absolutely nothing to the gaming section... You guys just go into every single thread and attack the people who dont share your views... You guys ruine every single thread... Notice how both Xbots above dont have any rebuttal... Just I'm mad and furious
Why do you think that is. You and spyda and all his alts attack anyone posting anything xbox related. You guys in every xbox thread talking sh*t. It's not worth the time to post. This section is xbox vs sony these days not about games. The section should be call bx console wars

7 months ago '05        #14
P-Hill 
Props total: 34378 34 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
Time will tell

7 months ago '17        #15
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94439 94 K  Slaps total: 34988 34 K
 Ejoly said
Why do you think that is. You and spyda and all his alts attack anyone posting anything xbox related. You guys in every xbox thread talking sh*t. It's not worth the time to post. This section is xbox vs sony these days not about games. The section should be call bx console wars
You never talk about games on here.
+3   

7 months ago '12        #16
 Ejoly said
Go look for me in every thread... You guys get emotional about stupid sh*t... Thread is about Sony being forced by Microsoft I address the sh*t in the video... You came in here coz you saw me

Back to the topic... If you still have to convince millions of people how great your product is after 3 years then maybe people just dont want it... Sony dont even do a lot... They show you a game and then disappear till they want to update gamers again... The reason we talk sh*t about Xbox everyday is coz they're in the news every single day... Their marketing strategy is to pay influencers to market Gamepass and Journalists to talk sh*t about Sony...

Here's another one... 3rd party publishers will eventually sell some of their games exclusively on Playstation... It may sound outlandish now but the more you guys keep talking sh*t about not buying games the more Sony is winning them over...

Do you guys really think that 3rd party publishers want their games to go straight into a Rental service instead of selling them for full price? You guys are fu*king delusional

Right now the most preordered game on Xbox is Battlefield... So as much as you guys cry about the $70 price tag some people will still pay for the games they want... Not everyone have to be subscribed to Gamepass

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 06-25-2021 at 07:08 AM..
+1   

7 months ago '11        #17
Ejoly 
 SPdaGOAT said
You never talk about games on here.
I've been around since befor you played your first video game. You been around maybe 5 years. I'm not gonna lie I lurk more then post. Mostly because how toxic this section has been, I bet you dont even know who jezzman is. You could probably be his kid. You both die hard pro sony guys. He didn't bash xbox nearly as much as you though

7 months ago '05        #18
Krazie 
 Ejoly said
I've been around since befor you played your first video game. You been around maybe 5 years. I'm not gonna lie I lurk more then post. Mostly because how toxic this section has been, I bet you dont even know who jezzman is. You could probably be his kid. You both die hard pro sony guys. He didn't bash xbox nearly as much as you though
@ the god is ashamed of this new crop of fanboys. He did it right.
+3   

7 months ago '18        #19
Dsammy04 
Props total: 2859 2 K  Slaps total: 124 124
If he is upset about spending $70 for a single player game on a Sony console tell him to join GameFly
+3   

7 months ago '12        #20
 Ejoly said
And what did Xbots do to Jesszman? They bullied him just like you're trying to do with the people who post here now... Jesszman got ridiculed by Xbots they use to post his pictures and videos and sh*t dont act like sh*t was decent and peaceful back then... This section has never been mature about sh*t... Jesszman got bullied till he left the website

7 months ago '11        #21
Ejoly 
 Pleasure Boy said
And what did Xbots do to Jesszman? They bullied him just like you're trying to do with the people who post here now... Jesszman got ridiculed by Xbots they use to post his pictures and videos and sh*t dont act like sh*t was decent and peaceful back then... This section has never been mature about sh*t... Jesszman got bullied till he left the website
If slapping a few posts makes me a bully, then I guess I'm a bully

7 months ago '12        #22
 Ejoly said
If slapping a few posts makes me a bully, then I guess I'm a bully
Nah you can slap posts all day I dont give a fu*k... Just dont give people the impression that there was peace and harmony in this section there never was... I got called a kaffer by Xbots when they got frustrated... Dont act like people are decent here that was never the case
+2   

7 months ago '05        #23
Krazie 
 Pleasure Boy said
Nah you can slap posts all day I dont give a fu*k... Just dont give people the impression that there was peace and harmony in this section there never was... I got called a kaffer by Xbots when they got frustrated... Dont act like people are decent here that was never the case
That's your problem, lumping a whole group of people together and take out your frustrations on them because of something one person called you.

Who all called you that?

7 months ago '17        #24
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 53434 53 K  Slaps total: 3991 3 K
I played Mlb the show 21 on release day on gamepass. I guess it at least used to be a Sony exclusive.

Sony is going to have to adapt.

Im not buying a single new console. PS5 or XSX. plus 70 for games is just nuts. I'm way too used to steam, epic, cdkey prices.

Have geforce now, gamepass, and stadia.

new consoles are cool and all, but something just seems truly next gen as hell about playing cyberpunk at ultra settings, psycho ray tracing, at 60fps...all on my phone. Yesterday, I played doom eternal on gamepass, on my firestick, and then played later on my phone.

not going back to consoles now

7 months ago '11        #25
Ejoly 
 Pleasure Boy said
That's not how I remember it. I use to ask for game advice here, and share stuff back then. It's a whole nother level now. But I guess that's how I remember it.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  19
Video inside Wait WTF... Did Anyone Know About This Secret In Super Mario Brothers?&..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
[Health] Green Juicing…Why you need it.
34 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-21online now  4
Image(s) inside Stores Starting To Put Warning Signs On Playstation 5 Display Case
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+315online now  3
Video inside Benny the Butcher & J. Cole - Johnny P's Caddy
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy