This sh-t is sad all the groupies on this site

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
1819 page views
48 comments

dablakkman 
Props total: 1819 1 K  Slaps total: 909 909
This sh-t is sad all the groupies on this site

Most of you groupies d*ck-ride your favorite player.

imageimage

You don't care about efficient field goal percentages: the latest being all the threads about Trae Young while this dude shooting 42% from the field in the playoffs and 43% in the regular season.

You don't care about winning: Lebron worshipped on this site even though he lost 6 times in the Finals. The worst legacy of any player with 4+ rings.

You don't care about defense: Some of you groupies got Steph as one of the all-time greats, when his defense so bad other teams try to get their best player switched on him. Add Trae Young as well.

You worship stat chasers like Lebron and low Iq Westbrook.

You hate KD due to your worship of Lebron.

You dudes got no love for the game.

best
worst
48 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34940 34 K  Slaps total: 11844 11 K
I'll take the player that shots 40 percent but hits the basket I need to win over the player that shots 53 and misses clutch freethrows or shots
+6   

1 month ago '16        #3
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22104 22 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 dablakkman said

You don't care about efficient field goal percentages: the latest being all the threads about Trae Young while this dude shooting 42% from the field in the playoffs and 43% in the regular season.

You don't care about winning: Lebron worshipped on this site even though he lost 6 times in the Finals. The worst legacy of any player with 4+ rings.

You don't care about defense: Some of you groupies got Steph as one of the all-time greats, when his defense so bad other teams try to get their best player switched on him. Add Trae Young as well.

said all that just to d*ckride "i need a superteam" KD
+4   

1 month ago '16        #4
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22104 22 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Tweezy12 said
I'll take the player that shots 40 percent but hits the basket I need to win over the player that shots 53 and misses clutch freethrows or shots
All muthaphukkin day

1 month ago '16        #5
dablakkman  OP
 BMC1000 said

Your worship of Lebron so pathetic, that your reading and comprehension skills won't allow you to see that's why you hate KD.

Go read it again fool, but this time understand it correctly.

1 month ago '16        #6
dablakkman  OP
 Tweezy12 said
Now you got Trae "hiding on defense-low percentage-high volume shooter" Young over PG and KD after one playoff run? Playing against the Knicks and Philly?

1 month ago '14        #7
The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 163606 163 K  Slaps total: 41367 41 K
SB .550 #41 (0)
Trae Young doesn’t have groupies in this section tho.

d*ck riders maybe.

But he had no Stans cause most of these n*ggas is casuals who watch fox sports 1.

I’m gonna say it.

1 month ago '18        #8
ghitz247 
Props total: 760 760  Slaps total: 183 183
looks like a Lebron hater by your tone in here.
+6   

1 month ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 74894 74 K  Slaps total: 16522 16 K
 BMC1000 said
I’m like “where is he going with....oh”
+3   

1 month ago '04        #10
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 19457 19 K  Slaps total: 2617 2 K
Still hating on trae like you been doing since last night. Get it together you sound like Colin cowherd
+2   

1 month ago '20        #11
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 34940 34 K  Slaps total: 11844 11 K
 dablakkman said
Now you got Trae "hiding on defense-low percentage-high volume shooter" Young over PG and KD after one playoff run? Playing against the Knicks and Philly?

I never said that....

But starting a team from scratch right now....give me Trae over pg13

1 month ago '18        #12
PooPoopops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14465 14 K  Slaps total: 11720 11 K
 dablakkman said

Hey blakkkman I'm going to ask you to refrain from using the mcgrady smiley it's off limits and mine

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #13
EMPATHY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 96474 96 K  Slaps total: 55847 55 K
 ether said
Hey blakkkman I'm going to ask you to refrain from using the mcgrady smiley it's off limits and mine

1 month ago '17        #14
YoungOG 
Props total: 23397 23 K  Slaps total: 5354 5 K
You just said all that and KD is a loser as well lol

1 month ago '17        #15
YoungOG 
 dablakkman said
Your worship of Lebron so pathetic, that your reading and comprehension skills won't allow you to see that's why you hate KD.

Go read it again fool, but this time understand it correctly.
He not even a Lebron fan tho lol,yo love for KD and the fact of him not being able to get it done got you taking shots at erbody lol..he exciting,he can score,he just a loser..you even took shots at the the n*gga who helped KD become a champion lol
+2   

1 month ago '16        #16
dablakkman  OP
 YoungOG said
You just said all that and KD is a loser as well lol
With two rings?

1 month ago '11        #17
greedy87 
Props total: 13861 13 K  Slaps total: 4444 4 K
 Tweezy12 said
It definitely wasn’t the n*gga in your avi smh

1 month ago '16        #18
dablakkman  OP
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
Still hating on trae like you been doing since last night. Get it together you sound like Colin cowherd
How I'm hating? He not shooting 42% from the field in the playoffs? He not being hidden on defense?

1 month ago '04        #19
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 19457 19 K  Slaps total: 2617 2 K
 dablakkman said
How I'm hating? He not shooting 42% from the field in the playoffs? He not being hidden on defense?

So fu*king what? Gotta do what you gotta do to win fu*k you talking about.

1 month ago '11        #20
wjcorner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8881 8 K  Slaps total: 777 777
 dablakkman said

Is he hurting his team or helping them win games. Rest of that sh*t for the birds

Analytics making its way to basketball might be the worst thing to happen to fan knowledge
+1   

1 month ago '16        #21
dablakkman  OP
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
So fu*king what? Gotta do what you gotta do to win fu*k you talking about.
 wjcorner said
Is he hurting his team or helping them win games. Rest of that sh*t for the birds

Analytics making its way to basketball might be the worst thing to happen to fan knowledge
A perfect example of the new NBA fans. Continue making my point in the OP. I hope the Hawks advance. I guarantee you Monty Williams nor Ty Lue will continue to let Young hide on defense, we'll see then about hurting the team.

We can back to the Raptors-Warriors Finals where Van Fleet and Lowery abused Curry once Klay got hurt.

1 month ago '14        #22
B Murda 
Props total: 3959 3 K  Slaps total: 529 529
Says you dont care about winning then brings up a guy who won 4 rings

1 month ago '17        #23
YoungOG 
 dablakkman said
With two rings?
Yes,wit 2 rings..you told me 4 rings wasn’t sh*t a couple days ago

1 month ago '14        #24
rashadd 
Props total: 22686 22 K  Slaps total: 1148 1 K
 dablakkman said

The same you say for the ones who are "worshipers" can be said for people who are pure haters like you OP.

Lebron could have a historic performance and you would still find room to hate on his accomplishments.

I guess stans and haters like you aren't as different as you would have yourself to believe.

Last edited by rashadd; 06-24-2021 at 01:56 PM..

1 month ago '16        #25
dablakkman  OP
 rashadd said
The same you say for the ones who are "worshipers" can be said for people who are pure haters like you OP.

Lebron could have a historic performance and you would still find room to hate on his accomplishments.

I guess stans and haters like you aren't as different as you would have yourself to believe.

Now speaking facts is hating. Did Lebron lose 6 times in the Finals? What other top player with 4+ rings lost that much?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  34
Took his whole health bar bro.
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+22online now  21
Maga Nick Bosa gf yall
222 comments