Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion rumored to launch this year

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '05        #1
702 page views
22 comments

Chuck_Remixed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16183 16 K  Slaps total: 671 671
Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion rumored to launch this year

A Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion called Ghost of Ikishima is currently in development, according to rumors circulating online.

XboxERA co-founder Shpeshal_Nick, who proved to be reliable in the past, revealed today that this standalone expansion in the vein of Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Uncharted: Lost Legacy is targeting a 2021 release. The leaker hasn't mentioned any platform, but it is likely this will be a cross-gen release, which is not surprising considering the main game launched on PlayStation 4. ResetERA forums member KatharsisT also added that it is going to be a single-player expansion.

visit this link https://wccftech.com/ghos .. t-of-ikishima/

Please be true
+16   

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71753 71 K  Slaps total: 22880 22 K
I’m with it, I ain’t even realize I got over 80 hours on this sh*t
+6   

1 month ago '05        #3
P DRILLA 
Props total: 23659 23 K  Slaps total: 721 721

+11   

1 month ago '04        #4
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14329 14 K  Slaps total: 891 891
Another no name Twitter user news thread again? I thought we aren't supposed to listen to or believe them or am I wrong because it's pro Sony so it's ok? OP I k own you arent like that so I apologize to bust your thread out. But we need to keep that same energy.

1 month ago '18        #5
Scary Hours 
Props total: 6034 6 K  Slaps total: 674 674
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
They updated box art and removed Only on PlayStation. Prob gonna remaster the game and add the expansion, release it on PS5 like they did with first TLOU.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #6
#JewLife 
Props total: 16925 16 K  Slaps total: 4535 4 K
better not involve taking over any more nomad camps sh*t repetitive af

1 month ago '20        #7
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21770 21 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
 Da Ill One said
Another no name Twitter user news thread again? I thought we aren't supposed to listen to or believe them or am I wrong because it's pro Sony so it's ok? OP I k own you arent like that so I apologize to bust your thread out. But we need to keep that same energy.

but we never see u personally have that energy in an xbox thread or call out xbox stanleys whenever they do the same sh*t u call out the sony stanleys for tho
+6   

1 month ago '05        #8
Chuck_Remixed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
The memories

The effect still works

Saw a little nugget that was pretty funny but I wanna see first.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 06-24-2021 at 01:11 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '04        #9
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14329 14 K  Slaps total: 891 891
 D1dnt read said
but we never see u personally have that energy in an xbox thread or call out xbox stanleys whenever they do the same sh*t u call out the sony stanleys for tho
Oh but I have more than a few times.

And I stay out of these threads usually. But you Sony guys always tell us not to believe the no name people who say negative stuff about Sony. So why can I can't say the opposite about a positive thread?

I know why, say it with me slowly "Goalpost movement"

1 month ago '18        #10
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 65396 65 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
Is this like what they did with Infamous First Light & Miles Morales? Same game a*sets, different character? If so cool, but better not be $70
+1   

1 month ago '04        #11
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4841 4 K  Slaps total: 331 331
Dope if true. Day one.

1 month ago '15        #12
PineappleOG 
Props total: 41074 41 K  Slaps total: 7489 7 K
Please drop for PC, if I can just stay on PC to enjoy my favorite PS exclusives i'd be more than happy, even pay 70 for the games shiiiit

1 month ago '08        #13
ExNihilo 
Props total: 41719 41 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Lord God said
Is this like what they did with Infamous First Light & Miles Morales? Same game a*sets, different character? If so cool, but better not be $70
Facts. Not gonna lie, I bought Spiderman for PS4 and MM for PS5, while I enjoyed the game +$60 is some bullsh*t. I wouldn't mind paying $29.99/39.99 for that amount of content since it's glorified DLC.

1 month ago '15        #14
Truthseeker007 
Props total: 3536 3 K  Slaps total: 551 551
 Da Ill One said

And I stay out of these threads usually. But you Sony guys always tell us not to believe the no name people who say negative stuff about Sony. So why can I can't say the opposite about a positive thread?

The negative stuff was mostly false made up rumors about how the ps5 is weak compared to the xbox. It wasnt until actual games released with ray tracing to disprove those claims. Xbox gamers wanted those rumor to be true so much, they wouldn't even acknowledge when AMD said different.

Yo boy Wawdy went hard for those rumors like his life was on the line. Rdna1, RDNA 2, who gives a shyt, a ps4 game still looks better than anything Microsoft has ever released......

But mAh 12 tFlopS; not directed at you, just repeating the xbox fan boy meme that recently died.

+3   

1 month ago '12        #15
CoolestBrotha56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12852 12 K  Slaps total: 1923 1 K
I’m sick of them selling DLC as stand alone games and charge 49.99 for the dlc and 70 dollars for the dlc & a ps5 version of Ghost of Tsushima. Same will happen with that last of us 1 remake. they will make a DLC of Abby and we will cover what she was doing during the events of Last of us 1 with that they will sell of a ps5 ray tracing version of last of us 2 with the multi player and again we will buy it.

1 month ago '20        #16
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21770 21 K  Slaps total: 5297 5 K
 Da Ill One said

but the xbox stanleys always tell us not to believe the no name people who say negative stuff about xbox.. why not say the same when they make threads with positive news stemming from no name twitter people?

goalpost movement perhaps?
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 75366 75 K  Slaps total: 8426 8 K
it don’t stop n*gga

1 month ago '12        #18
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176427 176 K  Slaps total: 10246 10 K
 Chuck_Remixed said

Please be true

If you wanna add it to the op iunno,but this french site is getting noticed for also saying a PS5 Streaming event is happening July 8th

Think I seen ya on neogaf too playa
+1   

1 month ago '08        #19
Datboitrill 
Props total: 4409 4 K  Slaps total: 542 542
 Chuck_Remixed said
The memories

The effect still works

Saw a little nugget that was pretty funny but I wanna see first.

Damn i muss missed the title screen ...

1 month ago '05        #20
 OldBusiness said
If you wanna add it to the op iunno,but this french site is getting noticed for also saying a PS5 Streaming event is happening July 8th

Think I seen ya on neogaf too playa
That's what I saw and meant by "nugget" but end up not doing it and was going to mention it if did come true lol.

And yeah, I be on gaf too. Mostly trolling about Jim lol.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 06-24-2021 at 04:23 PM..

1 month ago '07        #21
link04 
Props total: 7273 7 K  Slaps total: 1132 1 K
 ExNihilo said
Facts. Not gonna lie, I bought Spiderman for PS4 and MM for PS5, while I enjoyed the game +$60 is some bullsh*t. I wouldn't mind paying $29.99/39.99 for that amount of content since it's glorified DLC.
Just got.the ultimate edition..the remastered looks amazing..can't wait to start Miles Morales when I finish
+1   

1 month ago '05        #22

1 month ago '17        #23
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71753 71 K  Slaps total: 22880 22 K
$20 for the upgrade.

Might do it, depends on what they add

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Took his whole health bar bro.
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
96 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  8
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
104 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+44online now  7
Antarctica
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy