Choke No Jokes speaks on Jay-Z baller blockin Dame Dash

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+16  80
175 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
5 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
485 page views
14 comments

trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24536 24 K  Slaps total: 8720 8 K
Choke No Jokes speaks on Jay-Z baller blockin Dame Dash

best
worst
14 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
The corrector 
Props total: 5036 5 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
Now he on Dame's side?

I can't take this bum seriously
+6   

1 month ago '05        #3
4Chun500 
Props total: 2308 2 K  Slaps total: 332 332
Choke Da Joke Theme song doe!

1 month ago '20        #4
JWA 
Props total: 17487 17 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K
 The corrector said
Now he on Dame's side?

I can't take this bum seriously
Exactly lol

This n*gga is annoyinnggg

Get over it bro. Jesus christ

How long has it been since the roc broke up ? Like more than 15 years
+5   

1 month ago '07        #5
killahkazi 
Props total: 3449 3 K  Slaps total: 238 238
Imagine where he could have ended up if he put this same energy that he has for hating Jay-Z into finding out opportunities and mastering his craft when The Roc 15 broke up years ago

Last edited by killahkazi; 06-24-2021 at 12:02 PM..
+6   

1 month ago '17        #6
Megatastic 
Props total: 2001 2 K  Slaps total: 925 925
wasn't this guy exposed for sending another black man to jail for 26 years, due to his breathtaking co-operation with the feds?
+3   

1 month ago '11        #7
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49473 49 K  Slaps total: 36897 36 K
Here come the JAyz d*ck riders they still grinding on his d*ck as we speak. this n*gga can do no wrong with BX super gay a*s n*ggas always bigging up JAy like hes a GOD and suck a businessman, no hes a corporate d*ck sucker and snake will sell his own kind out

1 month ago '07        #8
killahkazi 
Props total: 3449 3 K  Slaps total: 238 238
 awww said
Here come the JAyz d*ck riders they still grinding on his d*ck as we speak. this n*gga can do no wrong with BX super gay a*s n*ggas always bigging up JAy like hes a GOD and suck a businessman, no hes a corporate d*ck sucker and snake will sell his own kind out

Jay-Z has mad plenty of Good AND Bad decisions throughhis whole career, but regardless he's out here make moves constantly, and people respect that.

But this Choke dude's whole life revolves talking sh*t about a guy he hasn't had a conversation with in 15 years . That has to be the most Bum a*s Chatty Patty thing I've ever heard of and people are pretty sorry them damn selfs to support dude.

Not saying it has to be Jay, but if you're one of these people that has idolize someone, than you can do better than Choke.
+2   

1 month ago '11        #9
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49473 49 K  Slaps total: 36897 36 K
 killahkazi said
Jay-Z has mad plenty of Good AND Bad decisions throughhis whole career, but regardless he's out here make moves constantly, and people respect that.

But this Choke dude's whole life revolves talking sh*t about a guy he hasn't had a conversation with in 15 years . That has to be the most Bum a*s Chatty Patty thing I've ever heard of and people are pretty sorry them damn selfs to support dude.

Not saying it has to be Jay, but if you're one of these people that has idolize someone, than you can do better than Choke.
go lick Jay Z a*s next bi*ch a*s n*gga and eat his sh*t d*ck riding a*s n*gga

1 month ago '10        #10
calicase 
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 131 131
Salute to the Lox, ( from a west coast cat ) I do believe that are the only crew that still ride hard for each other thats involved in the rap sh!t. Hood cats cat handle the fame or ego's get in the way. We always had hood money, we have a hard time playing or position when the fame hits. I hate to see stuff like this.

1 month ago '12        #11
iBoxden 
Props total: 5031 5 K  Slaps total: 456 456
Homie. This is my first album. I recorded them songs. Why would I let another person nft my first album before me? Idc how much money I got.

1 month ago '12        #12
iBoxden 
Props total: 5031 5 K  Slaps total: 456 456
 calicase said
Salute to the Lox, ( from a west coast cat ) I do believe that are the only crew that still ride hard for each other thats involved in the rap sh!t. Hood cats cat handle the fame or ego's get in the way. We always had hood money, we have a hard time playing or position when the fame hits. I hate to see stuff like this.
This statement is different because the lox literally grew up together. I’ll say 85% of these labels are business relationship “friend” labels

1 month ago '17        #13
Props total: 21535 21 K  Slaps total: 6301 6 K
Snitch

1 month ago '20        #14
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10592 10 K  Slaps total: 931 931
Choke no joke sh*t was funny for like 5 mins years ago, but son seem he borderlining mental illness now

n*ggas broke his jaw, blackballed him from every outlet in nyc, Made him go in to hiding, etc bro move on with your life

And stop rapping please

1 month ago '10        #15
calicase 
Props total: 661 661  Slaps total: 131 131
 iBoxden said
This statement is different because the lox literally grew up together. I’ll say 85% of these labels are business relationship “friend” labels
Outcast, Bone Thug, wu Tang , EPMD, Ghetto Boys, Bad boy and his artist, death row and their artist, Cash money and artist.. I can go on and on Rough riders and artist. All I saying is the Lox and them boyz holding it down IMO.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  68
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
87 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+51online now  41
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+64online now  33
Video inside Jul 30 - Amanda Seales hating on King Richard
57 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+78online now  26
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination