This whole Trick Daddy, Beyonce, & Jay Z thing proves people are followers

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
84 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+23  53
38 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '15        #1
3021 page views
112 comments

trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 24536 24 K  Slaps total: 8721 8 K
Trick Daddy compares Beyonce to Whitney Houston & Stephanie Mills. Says they are 100 on a

it's really sad when you got people thinking with a heard mentality.

this the clip everybody bout to be talking bout : "Trick Daddy compares Beyonce to Whitney Houston & Stephanie Mills. Says they are 100 on a scale 1-100 and Beyonce is an 85" . The Beehive bout to be pissed. but i agree with him

Last edited by trapclassics; 06-23-2021 at 10:18 PM.. Reason: Trick Daddy compares Beyonce to Whitney Houston & Stephanie Mills. Says they are 100 on a scale 1-100 and Beyonce is an 85
+15   

best
worst
112 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26764 26 K  Slaps total: 4014 4 K
Beyonce's fanbase (beyhive) are composed of f*gs and ratchet overweight bi*ches.

What's sad is they go so hard to defend her when she doesn't even acknowledged them. She too knows they're sick people.
+85   

1 month ago '17        #3
CELE91 
Props total: 14845 14 K  Slaps total: 1258 1 K
 trapclassics said

I agree with trick. When you compare beyonce with other singers like whitney, mariah, patti labelle,anita baker. She cant bring out emotions like these other singers. Notice how beyonce has never done duets with singers stronger than her. The last real duet she did was with luther vandross and luther ate that song up. Beyonce is a world class performer though. Untouchable in that department.

Edit: these beehive mfs are petty as hell. They dropped trick daddys resturant rating to 2 stars on google..

Last edited by CELE91; 06-23-2021 at 10:29 PM..
+41   

1 month ago '15        #4
trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 CELE91 said
I agree with trick. When you compare beyonce with other singers like whitney, mariah, patti labelle,anita baker. She cant bring out emotions like these other singers. Notice how beyonce has never done duets with singers stronger than her. The last real duet she did was with luther vandross and luther ate that song up. Beyonce is a world class performer though. Untouchable in that department.
Facts. shes a great performer but she not a top tier singer in comparison to legends
+35   

1 month ago '18        #5
dogfood2 
Props total: 7511 7 K  Slaps total: 5372 5 K
Who gives a fu*k what a dirty a*s n*gga called trick daddy thinks though? Who would you rather take advice from? Him or Jay-Z.

fu*k him and Florida. Last time I checked Zimmerman was still breathing but he wanted to ban meek mill though.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #6
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26230 26 K  Slaps total: 4939 4 K
Marc Lamont instigating.
+8   

1 month ago '15        #7
 dogfood2 said
Who gives a fu*k what a dirty a*s n*gga called trick daddy thinks though? Who would you rather take advice from? Him or Jay-Z.

fu*k him and Florida. Last time I checked Zimmerman was still breathing but he wanted to ban meek mill though.
what that got to do with her not being a top tier singer in comparison to the likes of Whitney ? It's like Jiggaboo's fans trying to say Jay Z the greatest rapper and he's not. I can name 30 better rappers off the top of my head. Like you know damn well u cant compare jay z to 2pac

1 month ago '18        #8
dogfood2 
 trapclassics said
what that got to do with her not being a top tier singer in comparison to the likes of Whitney ? It's like Jiggaboo's fans trying to say Jay Z the greatest rapper and he's not. I can name 30 better rappers off the top of my head. Like you know damn well u cant compare jay z to 2pac
n*gga you can't compare trick to either one of them n*ggas lmao. Jay top 5 or 10 easily. n*gga ya names trap classics. You don't know sh*t about good rappers.

1 month ago '15        #9
 dogfood2 said
n*gga you can't compare trick to either one of them n*ggas lmao. Jay top 5 or 10 easily. n*gga ya names trap classics. You don't know sh*t about good rappers.
and you named your self after some heroin. u fu*kin junkie
+9   

1 month ago '16        #10
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56453 56 K  Slaps total: 8909 8 K
Trick right she. Cant fu*k whitney in singing.
+15   

1 month ago '18        #11
dogfood2 
 trapclassics said
and you named your self after some heroin. u fu*kin junkie
Heroin paid the bills back in the day doggie. You listen to trap and I was in the trap. We ain't cut from the same cloth f*g**t.

1 month ago '15        #12
 dogfood2 said
Heroin paid the bills back in the day doggie. You listen to trap and I was in the trap. We ain't cut from the same cloth f*g**t.
U dont know me fool. u aint sell sh*t.. u was shooting that sh*t up u got damn dope fiend.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #13
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56453 56 K  Slaps total: 8909 8 K
 dogfood2 said
Brah.......

No one cares

We all sold sh*t.

You wanna fu*k Jay z. Cool we get it.

Move alone please. Dont b a troll
+14   

1 month ago '15        #14
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60725 60 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
 CELE91 said

Edit: these beehive mfs are petty as hell. They dropped trick daddys resturant rating to 2 stars on google..

Those miserable pieces of sh*t are sad as fu*k. Imagine going this hard for someone that doesn’t know you exist.
+16   

1 month ago '15        #15
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60725 60 K  Slaps total: 3841 3 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Marc Lamont instigating.
He a bi*ch a*s, pandering to femcels n*gga too. I’ll never forget him saying mac and cheese was trash just to appease dumb a*s twitter women. fu*k that guy.
+11   

1 month ago '19        #16
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 77849 77 K  Slaps total: 16606 16 K
 trapclassics said
Was James Brown a top tier singer compared to the likes of Jackie Wilson and Little Richard?

And Jay z is a better rapper than 2 pac in every form of rapping
Pac didn't have double/triple entendres, metaphors, punchlines
He was a basic rapper that made great music

1 month ago '04        #17
Cutty Olds 
Props total: 18381 18 K  Slaps total: 1593 1 K
 trapclassics said

this the clip everybody bout to be talking bout : "Trick Daddy compares Beyonce to Whitney Houston & Stephanie Mills. Says they are 100 on a scale 1-100 and Beyonce is an 85" . The Beehive bout to be pissed. but i agree with him

sh*t....Beyoncé can sing...no doubt....but compared to Whitney AND Stephanie Mills?!? An 85 is...generous

trapclassics said
You ain’t gotta lie to kick it tho

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 06-23-2021 at 11:04 PM..
+26   

1 month ago '17        #18
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 23451 23 K  Slaps total: 3152 3 K
 CELE91 said

I wish I didn't go through those comments.. nothing but mental Illness in that thread
+6   

1 month ago '17        #19
CELE91 
 LIL SOULJA said
I wish I didn't go through those comments.. nothing but mental Illness in that thread

Beyonce has real dangerous fans. Thise people would k*ll you for beyonce.
+12   

1 month ago '04        #20
Dash420 
Props total: 16429 16 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 CELE91 said

They fixed all the fake reviews and cleaned it up his rating back straight. Plus all of FL is backing Trick...

And let's be really honest mfs still coming down here to eat at this spot lol. Food good af I heard, I almost went but I ain't trying to stand in them long a*s Disney world lines he be having
+10   

1 month ago '17        #21
CELE91 
 Dash420 said
They fixed all the fake reviews and cleaned it up his rating back straight. Plus all of FL is backing Trick...

And let's be really honest mfs still coming down here to eat at this spot lol. Food good af I heard, I almost went but I ain't trying to stand in them long a*s Disney world lines he be having
Im glad they got it back to its real rating. I dont understand what these fools gain from trying to tear down someone over their own opinion.

I heard the same. The lines are apparently crazy long but the food is worth it. Ima have to check it out myself.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #22
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21041 21 K  Slaps total: 3130 3 K
Keep it funky.

That Beyhive don't know a nann thing about Stephanie Mills and Whitney H

and to leave false reviews for his business is the biggest f*g**t type of hating I've ever seen
+22   

1 month ago '18        #23
A Cold Game 
Props total: 18716 18 K  Slaps total: 2558 2 K
Considering Whitney Houston is arguably the goat female vocalist …

While I disagree 85 out of 100 ain’t fu*king bad .

Far off from “Beyoncé can’t sing”

This like Michael Jordan and Dwayne wade … lol what are we really talking about?

Also: 3:25 Celine looks at her like “bi*ch”

+3   

1 month ago '13        #24
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 52236 52 K  Slaps total: 10048 10 K
85 is a high a*s number. imagine getting offended cause someone says an artist is 85/100

lmao

wtf?

i cant even entertain this bs fam
+11   

1 month ago '13        #25
The Originator 
Props total: 11013 11 K  Slaps total: 687 687
Lollll he said “ I respect it… I I I don’t agree with you but I respect it” n*gga was stuttering trying to make sure he gets that clear.

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Took his whole health bar bro.
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+192online now  11
Is akademiks speaking facts??