Endgame was fu-king weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '14        #1
2740 page views
113 comments

The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 161023 161 K  Slaps total: 40634 40 K
Endgame was fu-king weak.

I like…endgame. Gave us the god scene. But…..

All these n*ggas had to do was give us the fugitive with Thanos. That woulda been the illest sh*t ever.

The big bad villain of the whole sh*t on the run. Weak, vulnerable, but filled with purpose and determination to see his sh*t through.

The heros for 22, but now have to come to terms with the very concept of who they are. Avengers.

I know. I know the “story” is about the core 3 avengers.

But coming off IW, it just feels like a step BACK to Marvel being safe. I felt it then but it just didn’t seem possible but deep down it just don’t feel like that walk from a lifetime of movies building up to that point.

It’s fuxking fustrating now. image

But in someway, I think they know that. I believe for the Russo’s. IW was it. Cause honestly, Endgame feel like some bullsh*t now.

The marketing run was better.

And the ending. (I mean, real sh*t teared up on dat first watch of endgame)
IW sticks to the ribs.

best
worst
113 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
StylesofBeyond 
Props total: 990 990  Slaps total: 124 124
Your whole schtick is weak as hell.
+36   

1 month ago '15        #3
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32906 32 K  Slaps total: 7998 7 K
sh*t was 3 hours for nothing
+32   

1 month ago '04        #4
SpyDa 
Props total: 9627 9 K  Slaps total: 1235 1 K
 The NightFox said

All these n*ggas had to do was give us the fugitive with Thanos. That woulda been the illest sh*t ever.

The big bad villain of the whole sh*t on the run. Weak, vulnerable, but filled with purpose and determination to see his sh*t through.

The heros for 22, but now have to come to terms with the very concept of who they are. Avengers.

I know. I know the “story” is about the core 3 avengers.

But coming off IW, it just feels like a step BACK to Marvel being safe. I felt it then but it just didn’t seem possible but deep down it just don’t feel like that walk from a lifetime of movies building up to that point.

It’s fuxking fustrating now.

But in someway, I think they know that. I believe for the Russo’s. IW was it. Cause honestly, Endgame feel like some bullsh*t now.

The marketing run was better.

IW sticks to the ribs.

How it should have ended…..

+9   

1 month ago '18        #5
dogfood2 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 5335 5 K
Ain't no real n*gga watching comic book movies

1 month ago '07        #6
r.burgundy 
Props total: 25641 25 K  Slaps total: 4524 4 K
end game was terrible. thanos was really getting his a*s whooped by captain america,iron man and captain marvel but beat another personality outta hulk in the 1st movie

they took away everything that made thanos cool and threw it away
+29   

1 month ago '12        #7
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50907 50 K  Slaps total: 8370 8 K
Sentry needs to make an appearance

Somewhere
+6   

1 month ago '04        #8
!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 112579 112 K  Slaps total: 17917 17 K
Infinity War was overrated. We all knew they were never gonna stay gone. That dancing cuck Star Lord ruined everything.

At least with Endgame you didn't know where it was going until the end. Thanos was obviously gonna die but the rest was unexpected. And I liked that it focused more on the OGs of the MCU.

1 month ago '04        #9
Rashad69 
Props total: 8455 8 K  Slaps total: 1010 1 K
who's that in your avy. this is the second time i've asked. if there's a third, there will be some furniture moving
+18   

1 month ago '20        #10
TBlake 
Props total: 289 289  Slaps total: 39 39
 !!! said
Infinity War was overrated. We all knew they were never gonna stay gone. That dancing cuck Star Lord ruined everything.

At least with Endgame you didn't know where it was going until the end. Thanos was obviously gonna die but the rest was unexpected. And I liked that it focused more on the OGs of the MCU.
Facts whole time I’m like so when we going back in time to fix everything and soon as I seen black panther die no deaths even mattered cause we knew they was coming back end game you didn’t know who was gonna make it

1 month ago '11        #11
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 67001 67 K  Slaps total: 8164 8 K
bro. how was it weak when dudes was watching this sh*t 17 times in the theater?

but for real, you would’ve thought they’d let these fans get Black Widow on Disney+rash for free. NOPE.
they said,
“NAH, bi*ch. RUN IT BACK”

Last edited by CALViiiN; 06-23-2021 at 11:28 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '11        #12
Blinx 182 
Props total: 8449 8 K  Slaps total: 2630 2 K
I mean it was never gonna live up to the hype as the follow-up to infinity War
+2   

1 month ago '04        #13
ddash 
Props total: 43117 43 K  Slaps total: 3116 3 K
Movie was Dumpster Juice and Magic Man and Hulk was some bi*ches
+8   

1 month ago '19        #14
Airtight 
Props total: 12691 12 K  Slaps total: 1604 1 K
Okay whatever

Highest grossing movie of all time was trash and BX geniuses could have done so much better

This is like listening to an auto mechanic critique Monet
+6   

1 month ago '20        #15
RTJ 
Props total: 12136 12 K  Slaps total: 892 892
It was weak cause it wasn't what you wanted it to be after the fact?

+7   

1 month ago '09        #16
Tom B. Stone 
Props total: 17423 17 K  Slaps total: 2922 2 K
@circleofpurple

1 month ago '10        #17
djaqt88 
Props total: 3871 3 K  Slaps total: 316 316
IW was better IMO, but Marvel had to turn the hands back for the heroes. n*ggas was pissed when BP got dusted 2 months after Wakanda opened.

Damn. I just remembered Boseman is really gone.
+5   

1 month ago '06        #18
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 95400 95 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
 Rashad69 said
who's that in your avy. this is the second time i've asked. if there's a third, there will be some furniture moving
+1   

1 month ago '15        #19
Still Numskull 
Props total: 20947 20 K  Slaps total: 5401 5 K
 SpyDa said
How it should have ended…..

People would've been so fu*kin mad i like it though

1 month ago '18        #20
A Cold Game 
Props total: 18388 18 K  Slaps total: 2520 2 K
 r.burgundy said
end game was terrible. thanos was really getting his a*s whooped by captain america,iron man and captain marvel but beat another personality outta hulk in the 1st movie

they took away everything that made thanos cool and threw it away
How aren’t you taking experience into consideration.

This is their second time f*ghting Thanos while being motivated by their previous defeat and years of grief.

Thanos in endgame was essentially blindsided… basically the way the avengers were in infinity war. He really had no chance … as they knew more about him than he knew of himself up to that point. Bro really hadn’t really done sh*t… hadn’t fought hulk, hadnt k*lled Loki, hadn’t sacrificed gamora … hadn’t ripped the stone from visions head and hadn’t k*lled half the universe … yet the avengers experienced all of that and took all that into the battle … hell yea they were beating his a*s.

Also I think him knowing he won in another reality actually worked against him… a kind of handicap.

Initially … his motives were pure… Stemming from the fall of his home planet. However in that last battle … his plans changed. His idea changed. His dream was perverted … ultimately leading to his demise
+23   

1 month ago '10        #21
6.Yrs 
Props total: 22970 22 K  Slaps total: 1354 1 K
 The NightFox said

IW sticks to the ribs.

Shoulda brought Thanos to the future holding Cap’s chopped of head like they planned to from the jump.

They bi*ched out.

Seeing present day Cap’s reaction woulda made the movie for me.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #22
naledgestate 
Props total: 29757 29 K  Slaps total: 2488 2 K
 A Cold Game said

This is their second time f*ghting Thanos while being motivated by their previous defeat and years of grief.

Thanos in endgame was essentially blindsided… basically the way the avengers were in infinity war. He really had no chance … as they knew more about him than he knew of himself up to that point. Bro really hadn’t really done sh*t… hadn’t fought hulk, hadnt k*lled Loki, hadn’t sacrificed gamora … hadn’t ripped the stone from visions head and hadn’t k*lled half the universe … yet the avengers experienced all of that and took all that into the battle … hell yea they were beating his a*s.

Also I think him knowing he won in another reality actually worked against him… a kind of handicap.

Initially … his motives were pure… Stemming from the fall of his home planet. However in that last battle … his plans changed. His idea changed. His dream was perverted … ultimately leading to his demise
That is a darn good post
+8   

1 month ago '20        #23
Meme01 
Props total: 1758 1 K  Slaps total: 199 199
The movie was terrible. It's a great cinematic achievement, however, it was an awful movie -- even by comic book movie standards.

They spent all of Infinity War building up Thanos, defining his character and motive. Then immediately k*ll him off 15 minutes into the sequel. The Thanos we knew and love was gone tha quick, and we were stuck with a characterless past-version of Thanos that no one cares about.

They bring in time travel shenanigans in a major a*spull-ish type of way. Then immediately just say 'fu*k the rules' at the end of the movie with Captain America.

There was no real overarching threat that seemed to really put their time travel escapades at risk - not until the very end. Yes there is a vague threat of them failing the mission if they don't get the stone at their designated period in time - but the whole danger is superficial as there's nothing that really makes it feel like they can actually fail.

Thanos is shoehorned at the end because it feels like the writer realized they need a big bad for the splash scene.

Hulk's character is utterly ruined. He becomes a massive bi*ch in IW, and we never get a pay off of seeing him go ham on Thanos.

4/10.

Spiderman 2 (Sam Raimi) was better than this sh*t.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 
Props total: 25641 25 K  Slaps total: 4524 4 K
 A Cold Game said

so he somehow lost the ability to f*ght that he had in the previous timelines?

1 month ago '20        #25
RTJ 
Props total: 12136 12 K  Slaps total: 892 892
 A Cold Game said

I agree with all this

Thing is, I feel like this should've been understood by most
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  41
PJ Washington really told Brittany Renner this?? 😆
199 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+85online now  22
Video inside Jul 26 - Full Video Released of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack 100% real
329 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+71online now  20
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
104 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+47online now  10
Video inside Tory Lanez at it again smfh steals Est Gee flow