Drake killed Kanye's Music Ego

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '20        #1
417 page views
6 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 8726 8 K  Slaps total: 3771 3 K
Drake k*lled Kanye's Music Ego

I almost forgot how c*cky Kanye was about this music sh*t before Drake came out. Drake really crushed that sh*t and made Kanye insecure. Kanye proved Drake wasn't on his level with My beautiful dark twisted fantasy. But it's like after that Kanye just bowed out. Maybe he saw that it was just time to let Drake have his time and move on to fashion. But Kanye used to really be wildin, running on stage and throwing fits because he felt like should win awards and sh*t. Drake has him so insecure now I forgot all about that sh*t

best
worst
6 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
-ThE~DoN~LoN- 
Props total: 5047 5 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
Why would you think these two people even think about eachother?

1 month ago '19        #3
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28886 28 K  Slaps total: 3688 3 K
 Laron Isley said
I almost forgot how c*cky Kanye was about this music sh*t before Drake came out. Drake really crushed that sh*t and made Kanye insecure. Kanye proved Drake wasn't on his level with My beautiful dark twisted fantasy. But it's like after that Kanye just bowed out. Maybe he saw that it was just time to let Drake have his time and move on to fashion. But Kanye used to really be wildin, running on stage and throwing fits because he felt like should win awards and sh*t. Drake has him so insecure now I forgot all about that sh*t
Ye just got increasingly mentally ill and reclusive...which is why he's not wilding on stage, etc...but he was still throwing fits and saying Ye type sh*t...he also got older...I don't think it had sh*t to do with Drake specifically...if he's insecure about drake, it's likely kim-related and not music...I think it's pretty clear that artistically, Drake has nothing on Ye...especially because they both use ghost writers...the difference in creativity levels makes it a no-contest.

1 month ago '07        #4
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 25893 25 K  Slaps total: 6436 6 K
It wasn’t Drake it was that trash a*s Pablo sh*t he put out. He hyped the hell outta that sh*t but reality finally hit and he realized it was wack. Then that church bullsh*t

1 month ago '10        #5
RedLight 
Props total: 7325 7 K  Slaps total: 501 501
I swear ya be coming out of left field with sh*t...

Kanye is the very reason people like Drake have a lane to make music today... before Ye' it was gangsta sh*t that ran the airways and Kanye made it cool to be "different"... the entire musical and fashion industry moved towards trends Kanye introduced.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x127
Props total: 70000 70 K  Slaps total: 15068 15 K
He did Bro it’s the YT effect remember how Wayne couldn’t embrace Thug at one point
+1   

1 month ago '04        #7
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3758 3 K  Slaps total: 532 532
I see your point OP but it's has a few holes

Cause Kanye ran up on stage since Drake, remember he did it to Beck

Kanye did fall back to fashion cause he had more to give than a hot album every year

Since Drake, Cole, Kendrick, and Lofi hip hop also blew up. There's a lot mmore competition than Drake.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Official 2021 Rolling Loud fu-kery Megathread
422 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  14
Side Effects of the Vaccine
308 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+27online now  12
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy