Jun 23 - CDC Admits: Likely Link Between Vaccines and Heart Inflammation in Young PPL

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '21        #1
2849 page views
138 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7898 7 K  Slaps total: 1204 1 K
Jun 23 - CDC Admits: Likely Link Between Vaccines and Heart Inflammation in Young PPL

CDC safety group says there's a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot

KEY POINTS

- There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer's or Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine, according to CDC data.

- Roughly 300 million of the shots had been administered as of June 11, the agency said.

- For both vaccines combined, there were 12.6 heart inflammation cases per million doses.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
Tami Chappell | Reuters

A CDC safety group said there's a "likely a*sociation" between a rare heart inflammatory condition in adolescents and young adults mostly after they've received their second Covid-19 vaccine shot, citing the most recent data available.

There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer's or Moderna's Covid vaccine, according to a series of slide presentations published Wednesday for a meeting of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is the inflammation of the membrane surrounding the heart.

"Clinical presentation of myocarditis cases following vaccination has been distinct, occurring most often within one week after dose two, with chest pain as the most common presentation," said Dr. Grace Lee, who chairs the committee's safety group. CDC officials are gathering more data to fully understand the potential risks, how to manage it and whether there are any long-term issues, she said.

CDC
The agency said there have been 267 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis reported after receiving one dose of the mRNA vaccines and 827 reported cases after two doses through June 11. There are 132 additional cases where the number of doses received is unknown, the CDC said.

Roughly 300 million of the shots had been administered as of June 11, the agency said.

"This is still a rare event," Dr. Tom Shimabukuro said at the meeting. For both vaccines combined, there were 12.6 heart inflammation cases per million doses. The cases were more frequent among Moderna's vaccine recipients at 19.8 cases per million versus eight cases per million for Pfizer's, he said.

Fauci declares delta variant 'greatest threat' to the nation's efforts to eliminate Covid

Biden administration to say it won't hit its Fourth of July vaccination goal

Covid boosters in the fall? As calls grow for third shots, here's what you need to know

WHO says delta is the fastest and fittest Covid variant and will 'pick off' most vulnerable

Men under 30 make up the bulk of the cases, the CDC said, and most cases appear to be mild. Of the 295 people who have developed the condition and have been discharged, 79% of them have fully recovered, according to the presentation. Nine people were hospitalized, with two in intensive care as of June 11, according to the agency.

The CDC is coordinating its investigation with the Food and Drug Administration, which last month authorized the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for adolescents ages 12 to 15. Symptoms, which include chest pain and shortness of breath, typically develop within a week of receiving the shot with most developing within four days, the agency said.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Correction: The majority of cases of people who experienced myocarditis occurred in people 30 years old and under. An earlier version misstated the age. The number of cases per million doses administered was 12.6. An earlier version misstated the figure.

visit this link https://www.cnbc.com/2021 .. ine-shots.html
+8   

best
worst
138 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
There is a live chat happening now if people would like to voice their concerns or be in the loop as to what they are discussing around these vaccines

1 month ago '21        #3
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as "safety signals." If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety a*sessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS, and can better a*sess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems a*sociated with vaccines.
VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.
Someone made a screen recording of all those who have died as a result of the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

As you can see, the victims, most of which are over 50 years of age and many over 65, had no symptoms at all before receiving the injection. In most cases, within 3 days, victims had severe symptoms or were already unresponsive.
Video in the link below

VAERS Database

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 06-23-2021 at 01:52 PM..

1 month ago '21        #4
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 2168 2 K  Slaps total: 151 151
soo which shot gives u this so i can avoid it if it ever comes down to it

1 month ago '16        #5
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7655 7 K  Slaps total: 3091 3 K
 ATMBEATZ said
Avoid all of them dummy,you survived 2020 without the vaccines you can do it again,use common sense and hold your nuts nugga.
+33   

1 month ago '17        #6
Class of 2017 
Props total: 14885 14 K  Slaps total: 2773 2 K

+2   

1 month ago '10        #7
nj1124 
Props total: 7 7  Slaps total: 1 1
 ATMBEATZ said
Pfizer and Moderna
+3   

1 month ago '17        #8
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 15882 15 K  Slaps total: 1665 1 K
So let me get this straight. Yall aren't concerned about covid that k*llS 1 in 100 people (yes, that's what 1% mortality rate means), but you're scared to death of a rare heart inflammation disorder that's happened 12.6 times out 1 million (or .00126%) ? America's public education system is a failure bro.
+36   

1 month ago '05        #9
anonymous414 
Props total: 1830 1 K  Slaps total: 489 489
got J&J, F' Yall

1 month ago '16        #10
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7655 7 K  Slaps total: 3091 3 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
So let me get this straight. Yall aren't concerned about covid that k*llS 1 in 100 people (yes, that's what 1% mortality rate means), but you're scared to death of a rare heart inflammation disorder that's happened 12.6 times out 1 million (or .00126%) ? America's public education system is a failure bro.

Man STFU!

1 month ago '06        #11
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 23411 23 K  Slaps total: 5026 5 K
 WHATEVERMAN said

1 month ago '18        #12
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41127 41 K  Slaps total: 3622 3 K
 nj1124 said
Pfizer and Moderna
And Johnson with the one shot blood clots right, so I'm clear
+6   

1 month ago '20        #13
Doombot 
Props total: 1039 1 K  Slaps total: 33 33
 Fastrap87 said
Man STFU!

All of those are doctored. I have no dog in this f*ght but I'm a Marketing and Analytics Major. We actually studied 2 of those images 2 months ago to dig deeper in to viral and guerilla marketing and how it's evolving.

The UK still refers to the United States in data charts as "US", most national charts will always depict the United States as "U.S."

An example from Census Bureau:

Also, most VAERS data charts have watermarks. Unless it was established by a certified 3rd party like BioRender.

+16   

1 month ago '05        #14
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39137 39 K  Slaps total: 11624 11 K
 ATMBEATZ said
All of the experimental "vaccines" have potential for mild to severe adverse outcomes.

1 month ago '05        #15
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39137 39 K  Slaps total: 11624 11 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Imagine any sane person thinking that a new virus with a 99% survival rate and thinking an even newer experimental "vaccine" with no historic data or studies and has been warned about is the answer to said new virus.

1 month ago '05        #16
Rockstar718 
Props total: 32225 32 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said
And Johnson with the one shot blood clots right, so I'm clear
The blood clot risk is in women of a certain age
+1   

1 month ago '20        #17
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 4369 4 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Are you using just official confirmed cases for that 1%?

+1   

1 month ago '14        #18
Blazeyy 
Props total: 18965 18 K  Slaps total: 2908 2 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
These dudes have the highest expectations but contribute absolutely nothing

If you tried to mandate seat belts in cars they'd tell you how they havent died driving a car yet and how people who wear seatbelts still die wearing them
+8   

1 month ago '04        #19
abstractq 
Props total: 23980 23 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
yeah

although I will say I've gone back and forth with my wife about vaccinating our kids over this

just because if you're under 10, the occurrence of severe effects from COVID are really really rare

i dont see the sense of exposing them to this risk to protect against a disease that really hasnt harmed children
+7   

1 month ago '04        #20
abstractq 
Props total: 23980 23 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 4REAL said
Imagine any sane person thinking that a new virus with a 99% survival rate and thinking an even newer experimental "vaccine" with no historic data or studies and has been warned about is the answer to said new virus.
should we wait 10 years to properly test the vaccine while the virus continues to k*ll people?

1 month ago '20        #21
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4581 4 K  Slaps total: 4369 4 K
 abstractq said
should we wait 10 years to properly test the vaccine while the virus continues to k*ll people?
Keep taking them shots. You are not close to done.

You are the lab rats.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #22
Rockstar718 
Props total: 32225 32 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
 Fastrap87 said
Man STFU!

Memes pictures and graphs from reddit don't count as an actual source. You should link articles from quality news services or peer reviewed studies. Dont post a picture of what the cdc said, find and show me data from the cdc website.

I get your against the vaccine and thats your right, but your reasoning is weak if you are letting reddit think for you
+12   

1 month ago '17        #23
myPOWER 
Props total: 9041 9 K  Slaps total: 5299 5 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
It’s truly sad how dumb the average person is.

These are your same people trading stocks and Bitcoin, reading “tutorials” online - and then think they know what they’re doing.

n*ggas are just dumb.
+9   

1 month ago '17        #24
myPOWER 
 Fastrap87 said
Man STFU!

Explain to me the logic of how we had $2.9m deaths (most ever on that chart) in 2020, yet we were on lockdown and restrictions for most of the year?
+5   

1 month ago '17        #25
myPOWER 
 I Know said
Keep taking them shots. You are not close to done.

You are the lab rats.
Ask yourself - are you poor or rich?

Cuz It is clear that you are poor. And that’s why you think the way you Do.

Why are hospital workers required to take the vaccine? You think the government wants to put that demographic at risk?

You n*ggas born with no money think stupid sh*t.

Last edited by myPOWER; 06-23-2021 at 05:28 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
Image(s) inside an entire thread of gen z & millennials complaining about working at a..
178 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  34
Is this the most obvious track written by someone else?
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  29
Official 2021 Rolling Loud fu-kery Megathread
473 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
‘OLD’ was trash. Never seeing an M.Night film again