Jun 23 - CNN Reports: Vaccine Figures are IN - Only 10% of World Vaccinated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
172 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+19  73
174 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '21        #1
2476 page views
138 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8452 8 K  Slaps total: 1349 1 K
Jun 23 - CNN Reports: Vaccine Figures are IN - Only 10% of World Vaccinated

Key Points

- The United States has fully vaccinated more than 45% of its population against Covid-19, official data shows, but just 10% of the world's population -- around 782 million people -- is fully inoculated, according to Our World in Data. The figures highlight the persistence of global inequality in access to vaccines, which are highly effective in preventing illness and death, and will help economies recover from the pandemic.

- Inequalities within the 10% of the world's population who have been vaccinated are also stark: More than 30% of people in North America and 28% of people in Europe are fully vaccinated, compared to about 11% in South America and 8% in Asia. In Africa, less than 1% of the population is vaccinated against the coronavirus, according to Our World in Data. China is one Asian country powering ahead with vaccines, having now administered more than 1 billion Covid-19 shots, according to National Health Commission data reported by state media outlet Xinhua.

- A new national survey found that nearly five times more people in the US were infected with coronavirus last year than was officially reported. The National Institutes of Health team found as many as 16.8 million people had Covid-19, never noticed symptoms and were never diagnosed with it by the end of last July. That's five times the reported number.

- German Chancellor Angela Merkel mixed-and-matched her Covid-19 vaccines, raising questions over whether doing so is now allowed in the country. Merkel initially received an AstraZeneca shot in April but was given the Moderna vaccine for her second dose a few days ago, a government spokesman said Tuesday. The European Medicines Agency in April said it had no guidelines on mixing and matching vaccines, as data on the practice had yet to be submitted to the body. Canada has approved mixing and matching vaccines. In the US, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) actively recommends against mixing vaccines.

- India's health ministry on Tuesday designated the new Delta Plus Covid-19 strain as a "variant of concern." Delta Plus is a version of the Delta variant first identified in India. Delta has become the dominant Covid-19 strain in many countries, including the UK, and is poised to become dominant in the US. It has been detected in 22 people in three Indian states so far.

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. -21/index.html
+6   

best
worst
138 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5029 5 K  Slaps total: 5269 5 K
- A new national survey found that nearly five times more people in the US were infected with coronavirus last year than was officially reported.

The National Institutes of Health team found as many as 16.8 million people had Covid-19, never noticed symptoms and were never diagnosed with it by the end of last July 2020.

This is one of the dilemmas for Covid Karens that need everyone to take those shots.

Previously infected individuals are taking those shots as well.

But the data being used for those shots don’t account for that in any of these pro Covid shot taking media articles.

1 month ago '21        #3
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 I Know said
- A new national survey found that nearly five times more people in the US were infected with coronavirus last year than was officially reported.

The National Institutes of Health team found as many as 16.8 million people had Covid-19, never noticed symptoms and were never diagnosed with it by the end of last July 2020.

This is one of the dilemmas for Covid Karens that need everyone to take those shots.

Previously infected individuals are taking those shots as well.

But the data being used for those shots donít account for that in any of these pro Covid shot taking media articles.
That's a major piece of data that changes the perspective of covid-19. It's not nearly as dangerous as they made it out to be
+13   

1 month ago '21        #4
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Hot take from a different site

non white countries are severely lacking behind as 80% of the top 10 vaccinated countries accidentally happen to be countries of major Caucasian influence
+14   

1 month ago '04        #5
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30094 30 K  Slaps total: 1434 1 K
 JayMurdoch said
- India's health ministry on Tuesday designated the new Delta Plus Covid-19 strain as a "variant of concern." Delta Plus is a version of the Delta variant first identified in India.
god damn these streaming services out of control. i copped that delta now they want me to subscribe for delta plus?

+31   

1 month ago '20        #6
 JayMurdoch said
That's a major piece of data that changes the perspective of covid-19. It's not nearly as dangerous as they made it out to be
Even this article didn’t want to state where confirmed infections were at in July 2020.

Even though it’s simple math the optics of

3 million confirmed infections vs 16 million estimated infections during lockdown season is why.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 72452 72 K  Slaps total: 4527 4 K
That Delta variant gonna come through this fall and rock people's world. Folks focus to much on the fatality numbers, when you should be focused on the hospitalization numbers. The hospitals are going to be inundated the cascading affects are going to be terrible.
+9   

1 month ago '17        #8
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 86743 86 K  Slaps total: 21330 21 K
 JayMurdoch said
Hot take from a different site
Of course, rich white countries will have the most vaccine doses while poor non white countries have to wait years to get access to the same healthcare we have, and even then it's just hand me down sh*t. Immigrants risk their lives to cross borders to come to the US just to get their kids vaccinated and we have fat spoiled Americans making up bullsh*t conspiracy theories about how vaccines are going to k*ll us.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #9
 Proveone said
That Delta variant gonna come through this fall and rock people's world. Folks focus to much on the fatality numbers, when you should be focused on the hospitalization numbers. The hospitals are going to be inundated the cascading affects are going to be terrible.
Most likely.

1 month ago '20        #10
 Proveone said
Why do Covid Karens need respiratory viruses (common colds) to only become deadlier over time?

Is this another tactic to scary people into taking those shots?

1 month ago '21        #11
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4239 4 K
Be glad if you didn't get the vaccine.

All the other countries can have mine.
+12   

1 month ago '15        #12
altaluv 
Props total: 2949 2 K  Slaps total: 957 957
 Ymmot said
Of course, rich white countries will have the most vaccine doses while poor non white countries have to wait years to get access to the same healthcare we have, and even then it's just hand me down sh*t. Immigrants risk their lives to cross borders to come to the US just to get their kids vaccinated and we have fat spoiled Americans making up bullsh*t conspiracy theories about how vaccines are going to k*ll us.
You are a variant of concern.
+4   

1 month ago '20        #13
Did that swine flu of 2009 just disappear?

In the USA 46 million doses had been distributed as of 20 November 2009 and 3182 adverse events were reported. The CDC stated that the "vast majority" were mild, with about one serious adverse event in 260,000 doses.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11238 11 K  Slaps total: 3157 3 K
this means they might have to come down hard on the unvaxxed..i wonder what they got planned..
+4   

1 month ago '21        #15
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4239 4 K
 Sizzler01 said
this means they might have to come down hard on the unvaxxed..i wonder what they got planned..
I don't give a fu*k what they got planned. They can suck my fu*kin d*ck.

I'm going out shooting.
+17   

1 month ago '06        #16
lato9905 
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
+3   

1 month ago '16        #17
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 83502 83 K  Slaps total: 9041 9 K
Does that mean americans are gullible?
+6   

1 month ago '17        #18
 Sizzler01 said
They'll try to encourage the unvaxxed to get a vaccine shot. Private businesses will require vaccinations. Schools might require it. We live in a capitalist country. What else are they gonna do?
+3   

1 month ago '17        #19
 kuul said
Does that mean americans are gullible?
No, it means we're the richest country in the world and we get access to everything first. We complain about the elite, but to most of the world Americans are the elite. Do you know how many people in the world live in poverty? You think most people in the world can go get in line to get a vaccine shot if they CHOOSE to? Most people don't have that choice.
+6   

1 month ago '20        #20
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 13064 13 K  Slaps total: 2183 2 K
VACCINE hoarding. It's just capitalism at the end of the day. Then n*ggas are gonna blame it on the poor countries when only the developed world is vaccinated despite them BEGGING the developed world to share vaccine schematics.
+4   

1 month ago '05        #21
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11238 11 K  Slaps total: 3157 3 K
 Ymmot said
They'll try to encourage the unvaxxed to get a vaccine shot. Private businesses will require vaccinations. Schools might require it. We live in a capitalist country. What else are they gonna do?
and if people still refuse, then what?

1 month ago '20        #22
Carl 
Props total: 8973 8 K  Slaps total: 2408 2 K
 Ymmot said
No, it means we're the richest country in the world and we get access to everything first. We complain about the elite, but to most of the world Americans are the elite. Do you know how many people in the world live in poverty? You think most people in the world can go get in line to get a vaccine shot if they CHOOSE to? Most people don't have that choice.
True

I canít complain for living in the US.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #23
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22678 22 K  Slaps total: 4313 4 K
10%

how these anti-vaxx mfs hating outside the club...

1 month ago '17        #24
 Sizzler01 said
and if people still refuse, then what?
We live in a free country. There are plenty of white hippie parents who don't want their kids to get the vaccines we've had for decades so they don't send their kids to public school. Do you really not know how much freedom you have in this country?? You think they're gonna march all the uneducated trailer park trash who refuse to get vaccinated into death camps? What country do you think you live in?
+5   

1 month ago '20        #25
gdaze 
Props total: 2389 2 K  Slaps total: 644 644
But some of y'all still want to talk sh*t about anti VAXX people.

Just because many of those people are idiots doest mean a VAXX is good for any human ...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  80
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
86 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+51online now  37
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
261 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+63online now  33
Video inside Jul 30 - Amanda Seales hating on King Richard
57 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+78online now  28
Article inside My employer sent an email: Vaccination or termination