hoodie , shirts etc. i posted before

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+178  28
122 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section gear

1 month ago '04        #1
961 page views
25 comments

jerzyboy 
Props total: 334 334  Slaps total: 26 26
hoodie , shirts etc. i posted before

i posted before and some showed interest, i got some new things i put out recently pick something up if youre fu*king with it

visit this link https://urboygramz.creator-spring.com/

visit this link https://i.imgur.com/17y3Lfn.mp4

visit this link https://i.imgur.com/fyyXiCR.mp4

Last edited by jerzyboy; 06-23-2021 at 09:39 AM..
+7   

best
worst
25 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 1814 1 K  Slaps total: 1567 1 K

+2   

1 month ago '11        #3
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49592 49 K  Slaps total: 36950 36 K
why when n*ggas wanna first start a business its always a fu*king T-shirt business? why cant you n*ggas do anything else, T-Shirt businesses is the easiest ones ever bruh and you wont make money unless you spam heavy like yo bi*ch a*s doing right now. do something else my n*gga start a restaurant open a store do something else n*gga besides some sh*tty a*s shirts...

Then you using copywritten images, DMZ n*gga they gonna send yo stupid a*s a DMCA quick as fu*k tryna sell this sh*t, you cant even come up with original designs damn i swear we a black folks are so stupid these days foreal.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #4
RickJamez 
Props total: 9443 9 K  Slaps total: 1760 1 K
You better not playing with copyrighted stuff bro.
Better sell that sh*t with a low profile cuase your gonna get fu*ked.
I respect your Hustle but if you wanna grow stop using copyrighted stuff unless you got permission.
Try your own creation
+3   

1 month ago '21        #5
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4862 4 K  Slaps total: 11983 11 K
 awww said
why when n*ggas wanna first start a business its always a fu*king T-shirt business? why cant you n*ggas do anything else, T-Shirt businesses is the easiest ones ever bruh and you wont make money unless you spam heavy like yo bi*ch a*s doing right now. do something else my n*gga start a restaurant open a store do something else n*gga besides some sh*tty a*s shirts...

Then you using copywritten images, DMZ n*gga they gonna send yo stupid a*s a DMCA quick as fu*k tryna sell this sh*t, you cant even come up with original designs damn i swear we a black folks are so stupid these days foreal.
PREACHHHHHHHH

+1   

1 month ago '11        #6
 Young Defiant said
PREACHHHHHHHH

then the n*gga prices are high who gonna pay $23.99 for a T-shirt n*gga better drop that sh*t to at least 15-18 max, he tryna get a big profit over the drop shipping cost nah n*gga you aint making bank unless you doing high volume im sorry.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #7
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 35991 35 K  Slaps total: 3471 3 K
Crabs in a barrel.

Good luck bruh. This thread so far is a taste of what entrepreneurship looks like.

Ngas ignoring or hate for years until u make it and then they talk about how they knew u back when u was posting tshirts on boxden.
+11   

1 month ago '21        #8
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4862 4 K  Slaps total: 11983 11 K
 awww said
then the n*gga prices are high who gonna pay $23.99 for a T-shirt n*gga better drop that sh*t to at least 15-18 max, he tryna get a big profit over the drop shipping cost nah n*gga you aint making bank unless you doing high volume im sorry.
Facts, you know he overpricing the sh*t so when it sells he can be like "look it works I'm doing something right"..... On top of that I already seen some of these sketches, so the n*gga literally copying and pasting somebody else ideas he seen off the internet to put on a T-Shirt for people....

1 month ago '10        #9
DeathStar 
Props total: 20995 20 K  Slaps total: 821 821
You got some cool ideas, keep working at it.

Good luck on your venture.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #10
jerzyboy  OP
 awww said
when you talk without knowing anything about the situation like its facts , it makes you look stupid . i literally make the art and upload it, i dont set the prices . its a free site which means they get most of the profit for the products that they make and ship out . so you can keep hating on another black man tryna do something positive with the talent that he has ���� . appreciate the wisdom tho
+1   

1 month ago '04        #11
jerzyboy  OP
 shooter said
Crabs in a barrel.

Good luck bruh. This thread so far is a taste of what entrepreneurship looks like.

Ngas ignoring or hate for years until u make it and then they talk about how they knew u back when u was posting tshirts on boxden.
this .
+2   

1 month ago '11        #12
 jerzyboy said
when you talk without knowing anything about the situation like its facts , it makes you look stupid . i literally make the art and upload it, i dont set the prices . its a free site which means they get most of the profit for the products that they make and ship out . so you can keep hating on another black man tryna do something positive with the talent that he has ���� . appreciate the wisdom tho
it dont matter if you drew it or not n*gga its still copywritten sh*t, youll see when they shut down your fu*king shop n*gga, you dont even have a real domain name no one is going to buy anything off a site without a legit domain. you need to research first before throwing sh*t up thinking its gonna sell because you drew it and slapped you little logo on it. a n*gga aint hating if he tryna tell yo bi*ch a*s what you doing wrong i outa spit in your fu*king face and on your shirts bi*ch.

1 month ago '10        #13
smoothSeph 
Props total: 8555 8 K  Slaps total: 791 791
fu*k wit it bruh, keep doing your thing.

Dudes taking time out their day to hate says more about them.

1 month ago '21        #14
Kxng Skeeda 
Props total: 603 603  Slaps total: 164 164
 awww said

Why so negative my G? Clothes are some of the most friendliest options financially, and if done right, a nice profit margin. I agree that he's gonna get his a*s sued off if the brand blows up, but they're not terrible for a lowkey brand.

1 month ago '21        #15
Kxng Skeeda 
 jerzyboy said
i posted before and some showed interest, i got some new things i put out recently pick something up if youre fu*king with it

If you're seriously trying to build something, I can help you build a strategy covering how you can reach customers, get them to act, convert them to customers and engage them over the long-term for continued sales in exchange for one of those saiyan hoodies and that fire teddy logo joint.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #16
Fumo617 
Props total: 2493 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
It's not copyright infringement if the image has been altered 20%

1 month ago '11        #17
 Kxng Skeeda said
Why so negative my G? Clothes are some of the most friendliest options financially, and if done right, a nice profit margin. I agree that he's gonna get his a*s sued off if the brand blows up, but they're not terrible for a lowkey brand.
why oversaturate a market thats already tied up? stop saying sh*t negative because someone trying to tell someone to branch out to things that have less competition and will be more lucritive for him , im trying to help his bi*ch a*s if he wanna design shirts and can draw make his own art studio bring other drawers together come up with other ideas other than fu*king tees like everyone fu*king else bi*ch a*s n*gga i outa sh*t and p*ss in a cup and splash it in your fu*king face now negative that bi*ch.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #18
 Fumo617 said
It's not copyright infringement if the image has been altered 20%
even if you CLAIM that you still have to have permission Commercial use is generally not protected under fair use. hes selling the sh*t not just displaying it on his site, now if he wasn't selling it that would stand be he in selling their likeness
+2   

1 month ago '21        #19
Kxng Skeeda 
 awww said
why oversaturate a market thats already tied up? stop saying sh*t negative because someone trying to tell someone to branch out to things that have less competition and will be more lucritive for him , im trying to help his bi*ch a*s if he wanna design shirts and can draw make his own art studio bring other drawers together come up with other ideas other than fu*king tees like everyone fu*king else bi*ch a*s n*gga i outa sh*t and p*ss in a cup and splash it in your fu*king face now negative that bi*ch.
Name something that doesn't have competition and saturation that can be done as cheaply as clothing with as high a return? It's not negative that you telling homie that, the negativity comes from how you said it, breh.

"im trying to help his bi*ch a*s" sounds a lot better if said like "i'm trying to put him up on game"

I'm not even tripping on the "come up with other ideas other than fu*king tees like everyone fu*king else bi*ch a*s n*gga i outa sh*t and p*ss in a cup and splash it in your fu*king face now negative that bi*ch." because I know you're talking out of anger right now, it's probably because you haven't said "fu*k weed" in a minute or two.

A crowded marketplace is a good thing because they only exist where imperfection solutions are, meaning the opportunity to find and service gaps in those markets.

1 month ago '18        #20
Fumo617 
Props total: 2493 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
 awww said
even if you CLAIM that you still have to have permission Commercial use is generally not protected under fair use. hes selling the sh*t not just displaying it on his site, now if he wasn't selling it that would stand be he in selling their likeness
Your right though because they can still sue for the parts that weren't edit or modified.

1 month ago '11        #21
 Kxng Skeeda said
Name something that doesn't have competition and saturation that can be done as cheaply as clothing with as high a return? It's not negative that you telling homie that, the negativity comes from how you said it, breh.

"im trying to help his bi*ch a*s" sounds a lot better if said like "i'm trying to put him up on game"

I'm not even tripping on the "come up with other ideas other than fu*king tees like everyone fu*king else bi*ch a*s n*gga i outa sh*t and p*ss in a cup and splash it in your fu*king face now negative that bi*ch." because I know you're talking out of anger right now, it's probably because you haven't said "fu*k weed" in a minute or two.

A crowded marketplace is a good thing because they only exist where imperfection solutions are, meaning the opportunity to find and service gaps in those markets.
like i said next time watch your fu*king mouth talking to me, i talk how i want to talk he a bi*ch a*s n*gga and so are you. now shut your mouth when grown folks talking
+1   

1 month ago '18        #22
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 35991 35 K  Slaps total: 3471 3 K
 jerzyboy said
There some truth to the use of protected images, even if you drew them. The companies could come at you but when ur small itís not rly worth it to them.

You should keep that in mind though in case one of your shirts goes viral. Expect them folks to knock on ur door.

Bruh damn near EVERY business starts with a some finessing and/ or outside inspiration.

Keep learning your craft and donít get stuck in 1 lane.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 50375 50 K  Slaps total: 6529 6 K
@ is speaking facts, OP is a phaggot.

1 month ago '04        #24
jerzyboy  OP
 Kxng Skeeda said
If you're seriously trying to build something, I can help you build a strategy covering how you can reach customers, get them to act, convert them to customers and engage them over the long-term for continued sales in exchange for one of those saiyan hoodies and that fire teddy logo joint.
i appreciate you brother , nah i get sells but i just came back to post progress for the people that were interested in my merch when i posted about 8 months or so back . thank you tho
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
jerzyboy  OP
 shooter said
There some truth to the use of protected images, even if you drew them. The companies could come at you but when ur small itís not rly worth it to them.

You should keep that in mind though in case one of your shirts goes viral. Expect them folks to knock on ur door.

Bruh damn near EVERY business starts with a some finessing and/ or outside inspiration.

Keep learning your craft and donít get stuck in 1 lane.
i hear you bro , and i understand it . thank you

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  6
Antarctica
136 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  5
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
103 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+30online now  5
Video inside Married Boxden Fam Is This True?!
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy