Candyman, Trailer 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
115 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '14        #1
2077 page views
62 comments

The NightFox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 162329 162 K  Slaps total: 40819 40 K
Candyman, Trailer 2.

+42   

best
worst
62 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25696 25 K  Slaps total: 8001 8 K
Anthony fu*ked up
+6   

1 month ago '04        #3
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87133 87 K  Slaps total: 6468 6 K
I CANNOT fukkin wait for this.....

candyman ruined my childhood, im almost over the trauma .....

and yea, it look like the script that leaked tells the story, u can see anthony's chick trying to summon candyman for reason at one point during the trailer ...

Last edited by Dash; 06-23-2021 at 10:47 AM..
+17   

1 month ago '12        #4
Superstarbrown7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18581 18 K  Slaps total: 1745 1 K
usually don’t like remakes but this looks promising
+13   

1 month ago '04        #5
Marccoogs19 
Props total: 12034 12 K  Slaps total: 371 371
I'm glad they are doing something new, instead of just redoing the original story all over again. He seems to be more of a possessing spirit, than a living ghoul like in the original. Him being k*lled by the police, instead of being lynched in the 1800s is another interesting change.
+21   

1 month ago '04        #6
 Marccoogs19 said
I'm glad they are doing something new, instead of just redoing the original story all over again. He seems to be more of a possessing spirit, than a living ghoul like in the original. Him being k*lled by the police, instead of being lynched in the 1800s is another interesting change.

i don't think that's the true origin story ...

i'm pretty sure his mom is going to tell him the actual story ... and about what happened to him as a baby

domingo did say in the trailer, candyman isn't a he, it's a hive..

Last edited by Dash; 06-23-2021 at 11:25 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '15        #7
TJSky 23 
Props total: 3422 3 K  Slaps total: 409 409
They changed the character this ain’t candy man
+1   

1 month ago '15        #8
TJSky 23 
Props total: 3422 3 K  Slaps total: 409 409
 Dash said

i'm pretty sure his mom is going to tell him the actual story ...

If you look at the leaks they turned this into a black vs white kinda thing completely changing his origin

1 month ago '16        #9
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82862 82 K  Slaps total: 3020 3 K
in
+1   

1 month ago '04        #10
 TJSky 23 said
If you look at the leaks they turned this into a black vs white kinda thing completely changing his origin

the story of candyman has always been a black/white thing...

the origin doesn't change, the pic show displays what happened to the original candyman
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '11        #11
darealvelle 
Props total: 18515 18 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 TJSky 23 said
They changed the character this ainít candy man
Daniel is still part of the story.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #12
t from the 617 
Props total: 24707 24 K  Slaps total: 777 777
i heard you're lookin for candyman bi*ch
+24   

1 month ago '05        #13
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 101174 101 K  Slaps total: 11272 11 K

I'm lowkey frustrated Philip glass isn't apart of the OST..but at 84 idk what I expected
+2   

1 month ago '15        #14
RickJamez 
Props total: 9421 9 K  Slaps total: 1759 1 K
This looks very promising.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #15
Dehone 
Props total: 60087 60 K  Slaps total: 2564 2 K
"Be my victim"

Bernadette still gives me chills to this day

+8   

1 month ago '16        #16
PolygodJr 
Props total: 12574 12 K  Slaps total: 1955 1 K
Good Trailer, we should give trailer Editors more credit. They know how to build the hype.
+7   

1 month ago '10        #17
blackenedmiles 
Props total: 918 918  Slaps total: 171 171
 Dash said
the story of candyman has always been a black/white thing...

the origin doesn't change, the pic show displays what happened to the original candyman
From Wikipedia:
the legend of the "Candyman", the ghost of an artist and son of a slave who was murdered in the late 19th century for his relationship with the daughter of a wealthy white man.

--
Candyman lived in the projects before it turned into projects. He slept with a white man's daughter and all the white people gathered to k*ll him publicly. They put honey on him and bees stung him to death while they chopped his hand off. Then all the white people left and the neighborhood went from being an affluent area for blacks to a drug and gang infested project.

What doesn't make sense is why Candyman would harm anyone Black. His whole narrative is racism. If racism didn't exist, neither would he.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #18
 blackenedmiles said
From Wikipedia:
the legend of the "Candyman", the ghost of an artist and son of a slave who was murdered in the late 19th century for his relationship with the daughter of a wealthy white man.

--
Candyman lived in the projects before it turned into projects. He slept with a white man's daughter and all the white people gathered to k*ll him publicly. They put honey on him and bees stung him to death while they chopped his hand off. Then all the white people left and the neighborhood went from being an affluent area for blacks to a drug and gang infested project.

What doesn't make sense is why Candyman would harm anyone Black. His whole narrative is racism. If racism didn't exist, neither would he.

shiid, the black girl in the washroom where all the white girls finna die... she finna catch a case, ain't no explaining that one

i wonder if she plays a role going forward in future films
+1   

1 month ago '04        #19
patt24 
Props total: 11437 11 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
I was dying to see this when they announced YAM & Peele. Thought YAM would make a great Candyman and always fu*k with Peele on the psychological thriller tip but the more and more that comes out the more I lose interest. The visuals and trailers look dope but I get the feeling the sh*ts gonna miss the mark hard.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '11        #20
darealvelle 
Props total: 18515 18 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 blackenedmiles said
From Wikipedia:

--

Saying his name is form of mockery that is why. It is denying he existed and how he got brutally tortured before being murdered.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #21
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39891 39 K  Slaps total: 12018 12 K
Why did they change it to saying candyman's name three times in the mirror to saying it 5 times? What was the purpose of that change?

I'm not sure if I'm liking. It looks a little too Jordan Peelish. I don't mind his touch but not for a remake like this. I'm not too crazy about it just from the trailer.

Last edited by 4REAL; 06-23-2021 at 03:47 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #22
ddash 
Props total: 43383 43 K  Slaps total: 3131 3 K
Def peeping it
+1   

1 month ago '15        #23
He Hate Me 
Props total: 41422 41 K  Slaps total: 3791 3 K
 Dash said

i'm pretty sure his mom is going to tell him the actual story ... and about what happened to him as a baby

Didn’t they bring back Helen Lyle as well?

I wonder how all this will tie together. Maybe demon cult or possession similar to Helen. He admire him as a baby for a reason.

I think they recreated the orgin story as it was told in the sequel and not the OG which the film is only connected to the og

4REAL said
Why did they change it to saying candyman's name three times in the mirror to saying it 5 times. What was the purpose of that change?

I'm not sure if I'm liking. It looks a little too Jordan Petersonish. I don't mind his touch but not for a remake like this. I'm not too crazy about it just from the trailer.
It was 5 in the OG

Last edited by He Hate Me; 06-23-2021 at 02:30 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '12        #24
djgist 
Props total: 6402 6 K  Slaps total: 1356 1 K
 PolygodJr said
Good Trailer, we should give trailer Editors more credit. They know how to build the hype.
Do you know how much pr0n Iíve downloaded because of a fire trailer?!?
+2   

1 month ago '04        #25
 4REAL said
Why did they change it to saying candyman's name three times in the mirror to saying it 5 times. What was the purpose of that change?

I'm not sure if I'm liking. It looks a little too Jordan Petersonish. I don't mind his touch but not for a remake like this. I'm not too crazy about it just from the trailer.

he's an urban legend, so the story is bound to get twisted up over the years ...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-23online now  25
Whatever happen to that kristine leahy chick
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Biden Hints There May Be Forced Vaccinations For Everybody By Federal Government
230 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  11
Video inside Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z ..
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+179online now  10
Video inside Da baby kicks questlove out of hiphop
329 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy