Detroit is SH*T!!!! Story Time Again From Your Favorite Poster.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
465 page views
17 comments

LuxG2 
Props total: 12435 12 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
Detroit is SH*T!!!! Story Time Again From Your Favorite Poster.

Yesterday 2 pits were roaming around the neighborhood early in the morning, it’s 8am…I call animal control & these n*ggas didn’t take down any of my information or the description of the dogs…so I say “ do you want my location or the description of the dogs” this n*gga says “ o yea “. Fast forward to 12pm the dogs are in my yard, so I go outside & I see my neighbors standing on the block so I ask them are these their dogs…. These n*ggas start staring at me with their mouths wide openimageimageimage now I’m confused because wtf is going on…I ask these n*ggas 2 more times & they are still looking the same.

Now 5pm the dogs are on my neighbors porch clawing at his window, I chase them away & they go to my others neighbors back yard, I bang on his door & no answer…7pm dude comes home, I go up to him & inform him his dogs are loose…. This n*gga tells me thank you & doesn’t to anything, I told him I don’t want my chow chow k*lling your dogs if they come in my yard again or me shooting them if they attack me, again he says thank youimage

n*gga!!! It’s like these n*ggas don’t want to bring their neighborhoods up & just want to blame Police & politicians for the condition of Detroit.
+1   

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 38755 38 K  Slaps total: 8428 8 K
Not surprised when people want to move out of Detroit.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #3
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4773 4 K  Slaps total: 11770 11 K
 LuxG2 said
Yesterday 2 pits were roaming around the neighborhood early in the morning, it’s 8am…I call animal control & these n*ggas didn’t take down any of my information or the description of the dogs…so I say “ do you want my location or the description of the dogs” this n*gga says “ o yea “. Fast forward to 12pm the dogs are in my yard, so I go outside & I see my neighbors standing on the block so I ask them are these their dogs…. These n*ggas start staring at me with their mouths wide open now I’m confused because wtf is going on…I ask these n*ggas 2 more times & they are still looking the same.

Now 5pm the dogs are on my neighbors porch clawing at his window, I chase them away & they go to my others neighbors back yard, I bang on his door & no answer…7pm dude comes home, I go up to him & inform him his dogs are loose…. This n*gga tells me thank you & doesn’t to anything, I told him I don’t want my chow chow k*lling your dogs if they come in my yard again or me shooting them if they attack me, again he says thank you

n*gga!!! It’s like these n*ggas don’t want to bring their neighborhoods up & just want to blame Police & politicians for the condition of Detroit.
Imagine living in Detroit
fu*king GHOST town...
I think Animal Control just realized you was a pu**y bro and they wasn't coming to save you from some friendly dogs....

1 month ago '13        #4
The Originator 
Props total: 10977 10 K  Slaps total: 687 687
 Young Defiant said
fu*king GHOST town...
I think Animal Control just realized you was a pu**y bro and they wasn't coming to save you from some friendly dogs....
LMAOOOOOO this lil boy straight jokes.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #5
FEWYEARSAHEAD12 
Props total: 1107 1 K  Slaps total: 292 292
I woulda just went in the house seem like u was following the dog
+3   

1 month ago '21        #6
LuxG2  OP
 Young Defiant said
fu*king GHOST town...
pits just mauled a little girl to death & n*ggas just like you are ok with pits roaming & btw I had my 10mm, I’m not just going to shoot someone’s dog unless I have too…I’m trying to bring up the neighborhood not continue the same n*gga sh*t y’all love to promote & act on

1 month ago '21        #7
LuxG2  OP
 FEWYEARSAHEAD12 said
I woulda just went in the house seem like u was following the dog
& this is why the crime in Detroit is were it Is…n*ggas just go in the house & then complain to the police & politicians about the neighborhood being sh*t instead of doing something about it.

1 month ago '21        #8
LuxG2  OP
 The Originator said
LMAOOOOOO this lil boy straight jokes.
Yup lil boy, bi*ch wouldn’t know what to do out this way

1 month ago '13        #9
The Originator 
Props total: 10977 10 K  Slaps total: 687 687
 LuxG2 said
Yup lil boy, bi*ch wouldn’t know what to do out this way
Bruh make my fu*king day. Holup
So you are @ talking to yourself or you stickin up for the next boy? bi*ch n*gga just emotional thinkin I was talkin to OP? Boxden clowns on hunnid. “Out this way” bi*ch ain’t nothing new to me.

Last edited by The Originator; 06-23-2021 at 01:10 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '07        #10
LOpacino 
Props total: 3940 3 K  Slaps total: 620 620
U called the dog police
Stop snitchin

1 month ago '07        #11
LOpacino 
Props total: 3940 3 K  Slaps total: 620 620
Just fu*king with you I had a chow chow too all black purple tongue and would fu*k up Akita's and pits in the neighborhood

1 month ago '05        #12
UCF 
Props total: 26 26  Slaps total: 0 0
 LuxG2 said
Yesterday 2 pits were roaming around the neighborhood early in the morning, it’s 8am…I call animal control & these n*ggas didn’t take down any of my information or the description of the dogs…so I say “ do you want my location or the description of the dogs” this n*gga says “ o yea “. Fast forward to 12pm the dogs are in my yard, so I go outside & I see my neighbors standing on the block so I ask them are these their dogs…. These n*ggas start staring at me with their mouths wide open now I’m confused because wtf is going on…I ask these n*ggas 2 more times & they are still looking the same.

Now 5pm the dogs are on my neighbors porch clawing at his window, I chase them away & they go to my others neighbors back yard, I bang on his door & no answer…7pm dude comes home, I go up to him & inform him his dogs are loose…. This n*gga tells me thank you & doesn’t to anything, I told him I don’t want my chow chow k*lling your dogs if they come in my yard again or me shooting them if they attack me, again he says thank you

I mean what were the dogs suppose to do they obviously lost their key and couldn't get in the house and didn't wanna break a window and get in trouble with their owner. The fact that you didn't preform proper dog snitch etiquette tells more about you than the animal control guy.

Step 1. Call Animal control and either sound in an exorbitant amount of danger due to what seems to be 2 vicious meth feen dogs or Give ALL of the information street name, color/ breed, current location, dog food type, preferred play toys, paw size, neuter status and last known partner(s).

Step 2. After the animal control officer pretends to write all of this down and says "we will send some one out", Know this means between 2pm and 6pm someone will ride down the street to confirm that there are in fact 2 dogs roaming free and upon confirmation they will then have to head back to HQ to strategize with the rest of the dog elimination task (DET) force to capture, maim, and murder said dogs.

Step 3. Wait for the (DET) force to return the next day to confirm that the dogs have either moved on or have found a stash house (bando) to reside in whilst the (DET) force are hot on their tails.

Step 4. If they in fact are still roaming free muster up your best Karen and repeat Step 1.

In summery, the owner obviously did a double shift at his baby mama's house/trap daycare and was too exhausted to be bothered to look for his dogs that went over to their friends dog house because they weren't able to get into their house (and that dog "friend" has the bi*ches and a new PS5 Milk-Bone edition). He didn't want to be out side calling for dogs at 7pm waiting on it to get dark and dangerous with evil DPD forces nor the (DET) force sleuthing around each and every corner. Not to mention trespassing and making himself a target to unscrupulous persons which mean to do him harm just for searching for his beloved family members so he stayed in and awaited his 2 loving pups to return home safely at their discretion.

You should have gotten bit, shot them and sued... Easy /Thread

1 month ago '20        #13
Young Destro55 
Props total: 1420 1 K  Slaps total: 93 93
What part of the D you in fam? I know southwest got horrible dog problems

1 month ago '16        #14
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 74927 74 K  Slaps total: 8386 8 K
n*gga it’s Detroit them n*ggas love breeding pitbulls and Rottweilers for dog f*ghts

1 month ago '15        #15
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36503 36 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
 LuxG2 said

I feel what ur sayin playa..stay on ya Ps n Qs tho, not sayin u scary bro but that dude, i wanna say in Ohio got clipped by his neighbors Lawn Care guys kuz he said their grass trimmings kept getting on his lawn

Folks are senseless now n days but maybe buddy socially awkward or had some sneaky sh*t goin on at his crib

1 month ago '09        #16
mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7364 7 K  Slaps total: 546 546
Bro. Detroit is hands down the worst city in America. People don’t understand. I fu*king hate coming from Columbus to Detroit. The food is good though.

1 month ago '20        #17
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 47703 47 K  Slaps total: 4829 4 K
Salute to you OP

thats always been my greatest fear and reason for not living in the hood anymore

gottdamn loose pitbulls attacking kids and terrorizing the neighborhood

and i know it ain't the dog thats the issue its the owners

but what do you expect when you got people that cant maintain thier homes..

how the fukk you expect them to maintain/manage a "wild animal"?

i wish every major city was like DENVER when they had that BAN ON PITBULLS

but unfortunatly they just repealed that law...smh

1 month ago '15        #18
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28115 28 K  Slaps total: 395 395
Funny how the thumbnail is one of DJ a*sault's tapes lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Disney is eating netflix's food
143 comments