Should people spend more of their money or save more of their money?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '15        #1
723 page views
16 comments

bourne1978 
Props total: 18253 18 K  Slaps total: 14436 14 K
Should people spend more of their money or save more of their money?

Wouldn't it overall better the economy if people spent more of their money?

I personally think saving money fu*ks up the economy. Anyone else think this?
+3   

best
worst
16 comments

1 month ago '11        #2
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33722 33 K  Slaps total: 8630 8 K
There's nothing much to spend money on. I don't even want to spend money on unnecessary things until this coronavirus stuff has come to a complete end. Socializing and going places has been lame and watered down since quarantine initially started.
+2   

1 month ago '04        #3
term0il 
Props total: 961 961  Slaps total: 49 49
People spending more could help but I dont think it would have much effect due to the big bois collecting those profits and hoarding more of the wealth.

Saving is a scam but your local bank would love to tell you its not. Definitely spend that shii, but wisely. Just hold 3-6 months expenses, and find a way to multiply the rest or buy shii you like.
+2   

1 month ago '21        #4
LuxG2 
Props total: 12435 12 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
Accounting Student Team Leader here…you are correct, if you notice little by little banks & institutions are getting people to invest rather than savings accounts.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #5
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3066 3 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 LuxG2 said
Accounting Student Team Leader here…you are correct, if you notice little by little banks & institutions are getting people to invest rather than savings accounts.
Have to dig a little deeper than that. It’s partly to do with how the economy is doing. Inflation. Inflation. Inflation.

Look at the FED rate. That’s determining the bank rate

At this point, you get nothing for putting in savings. You’re “losing” money anyway.

. Adjusting the federal funds rate is the Fed’s primary tool for doing its official two-prong job: keeping consumer price inflation around a 2 percent target and the economy at full employment. Here’s how it works:
Increasing the federal funds rate tends to reduce inflation and cool the economy;
Reducing the federal funds rate tends to increase inflation and stimulate the economy.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41428 41 K  Slaps total: 3634 3 K
Right now you should buy anything that could hold value, the dollar will be worth less next year than it is this year. Find things that you would be able to sell later for something instead of holding cash. Buying a cash life insurance policy you can borrow against would be a good idea...
+3   

1 month ago '05        #7
That Dude 
Props total: 4993 4 K  Slaps total: 467 467
what kinda dumb a*s sh*t is this??
+1   

1 month ago '04        #8
$ouljaboy 
Props total: 1313 1 K  Slaps total: 222 222
I say both are needed. Buying does help the economy, but you definitely need to save. Look at those who didnt and how they have fared through this pandemic.
+2   

1 month ago '15        #9
Tripsev 
Props total: 4123 4 K  Slaps total: 2412 2 K
 Joseph said
There's nothing much to spend money on. I don't even want to spend money on unnecessary things until this coronavirus stuff has come to a complete end. Socializing and going places has been lame and watered down since quarantine initially started.
Yikes. Corona really rocked your world like that bruh? I blew hella money, had a sh*t ton of fun and adventures, and met a ton of new people. Also never got sick…
+2   

1 month ago '18        #10
Fumo617 
Props total: 2493 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
Invest more. Saving never makes you rich
+1   

1 month ago '14        #11
familybuster 
Props total: 1943 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
 cleavon15 said
Have to dig a little deeper than that. It’s partly to do with how the economy is doing. Inflation. Inflation. Inflation.

Look at the FED rate. That’s determining the bank rate

At this point, you get nothing for putting in savings. You’re “losing” money anyway.
Sometimes I feel like this. Then I feel like there is a reason they want me to feel like this.

+1   

1 month ago '06        #12
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3066 3 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 familybuster said
Sometimes I feel like this. Then I feel like there is a reason they want me to feel like this.

I have no rebuttal. All I can do is say thank you for the laugh and prop it.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #13
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33722 33 K  Slaps total: 8630 8 K
 Tripsev said
Yikes. Corona really rocked your world like that bruh? I blew hella money, had a sh*t ton of fun and adventures, and met a ton of new people. Also never got sick…
I didn't get sick or go broke. Social distancing has made life lame.

1 month ago '21        #14
LuxG2 
Props total: 12435 12 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
 $ouljaboy said
I say both are needed. Buying does help the economy, but you definitely need to save. Look at those who didnt and how they have fared through this pandemic.
Facts but he is specifically talking about the economy & I know from my classes banks made millions from taking homes back, repoing cars. So the economy doesn’t care if some people didn’t make it threw this banddemic because others gained more to replace those people.

1 month ago '15        #15
Tripsev 
Props total: 4123 4 K  Slaps total: 2412 2 K
 Joseph said
I didn't get sick or go broke. Social distancing has made life lame.
Nah. Life been beautiful, gotta learn to pay attention to only what you can control.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
$ouljaboy 
Props total: 1313 1 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 Fumo617 said
Invest more. Saving never makes you rich
True but you still should be somewhat liquid meaning you have to have money on hand bc you never know what will come up
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
Petieparker 
Props total: 20177 20 K  Slaps total: 1841 1 K
I save money but only saving 3 to 6 months worth just incase sh*t hits the fan. Majority of the money goes into investments and bills.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  13
Disney is eating netflix's food
144 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+63online now  9
[Fat Loss] Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast
93 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  7
Video inside Corey holcomb and zo on chance the rappers wife
209 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+181online now  3
Image(s) inside This might be one of the worst cases of an actor getting their show hi..
168 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy