Jun 23-Former principal admits to filming daughter’s friends after blaming 9-year-old son

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '04        #1
737 page views
23 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 10604 10 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
Jun 23-Former principal admits to filming daughter’s friends after blaming 9-year-old son

A former Alabama school administrator convicted of making child pr0nography admitted to recording a young girl at his house while she was visiting his daughter.

Tim Clevenger, 54, pleaded guilty Thursday to two counts of production of child pr0nography and two counts of possession of child pr0nography, according to Al.com.

The former a*sistant principal at a high school outside Birmingham was previously convicted of the same charges in 2018, in a case which involved another young victim who was friends with his daughter, the outlet reported.

In that case, Clevenger maintained it must have been his 9-year-old son who made the illicit recording and put it on his school computer, according to the article.

Clevenger filmed the girls using his bathroom or showering at night through the blinds from outside the house in 2013, the report said.

He was reportedly sentenced to 18 years on each production count and seven years on each possession count as his second victim sat in court to hear his guilty plea.

“Today, for the first time, Tim Clevenger admitted that he perpetuated these horrific crimes against a young girl,” Blount County District Attorney Pamela Casey said, according to the outlet.

“In 2018, he refused to acknowledge his guilt in the trial related to the first victim and instead testified that his 9-year-old son had snuck out of the house at night and took these videos and downloaded them onto this computer.”

“It takes a real piece of crap to blame their own child for committing such vile acts knowing that they had actually done it,” Casey reportedly added.

Clevenger was originally caught when technical workers who were fixing his school-owned computer stumbled on some of the illegal footage, according to the report.

The admitted pedophile has been behind bars since his 2018 conviction, the article said.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. r-blaming-son/
+6   

best
worst
23 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 30599 30 K  Slaps total: 7734 7 K
yup k*ll him too
+11   

1 month ago '16        #3
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 105368 105 K  Slaps total: 20200 20 K
Mf scumbag
+4   

1 month ago '04        #4
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87512 87 K  Slaps total: 6471 6 K
disgusting

imagine the shyt we DON'T hear about .... I feel terrible for kids who have no outlets for help. real demons roaming out here
+12   

1 month ago '17        #5
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 50413 50 K  Slaps total: 6534 6 K
kill that phaggot
+3   

1 month ago '05        #6
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 101313 101 K  Slaps total: 11290 11 K
Yoooo what was that movie? Butterfly effect? That sh*t used to p*ss me off..that and Running Scared
+2   

1 month ago '09        #7
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41491 41 K  Slaps total: 5153 5 K
 kriskross00 said
Yoooo what was that movie? Butterfly effect? That sh*t used to p*ss me off..that and Running Scared
What happened?

1 month ago '05        #8
 LOONATIK said
What happened?
In butterfly effect staring Ashton kutcher...he repressed a memory and went back to it..it was him and some of the kids from the neighborhood being forced to make a pr0no by one of the dads

And in running scared Paul walkers kid gets kidnapped by abusers...they finally find the kid at this weirdo a*s couple house..and then they find out it wasn't the first kid..there was a sh*t ton and I think they ended up finding bodies in the floor...really fu*kin weird detour from the actual plot of the movie
+6   

1 month ago '09        #9
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41491 41 K  Slaps total: 5153 5 K
 kriskross00 said
In butterfly effect staring Ashton kutcher...he repressed a memory and went back to it..it was him and some of the kids from the neighborhood being forced to make a pr0no by one of the dads

And in running scared Paul walkers kid gets kidnapped by abusers...they finally find the kid at this weirdo a*s couple house..and then they find out it wasn't the first kid..there was a sh*t ton and I think they ended up finding bodies in the floor...really fu*kin weird detour from the actual plot of the movie
Goddamn I gotta go back and watch this sh*t lol both flicks that is good looking out
+2   

1 month ago '05        #10
 LOONATIK said
Goddamn I gotta go back and watch this sh*t lol both flicks that is good looking out
Running scared is a good flick despite being a paul walker flick..it's probably my favorite movie from him
+3   

1 month ago '04        #11
justinjones 
Props total: 40663 40 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
he tried to pin it on his 9 year old son
+9   

1 month ago '20        #12
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36450 36 K  Slaps total: 7010 7 K
Dude is a deviant
+1   

1 month ago '07        #13
killahkazi 
Props total: 3507 3 K  Slaps total: 242 242
He put it on his school cpu? Not only is this dude scum, but an idiot too.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #14
badboy600  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7988 7 K  Slaps total: 1027 1 K
 kriskross00 said

Whoever directed that Pedo scene in Running Scared did a good a*s job. The room and colors were perfect He even changed the pedo's shadows to monsters when they were walking. It was like a movie within a movie
+3   

1 month ago '05        #15
 badboy600 said
Whoever directed that Pedo scene in Running Scared did a good a*s job. The room and colors were perfect He even changed the pedo's shadows to monsters when they were walking. It was like a movie within a movie
Yea that sh*t was fu*kin crazy
+1   

1 month ago '17        #16
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18989 18 K  Slaps total: 4396 4 K
He was reportedly sentenced to 18 years on each production count and seven years on each possession count as his second victim sat in court to hear his guilty plea.
Yet a female teacher can fu*k a 12-year-old male student and get 3-years in prison and not have to register as a child s*x offender.

1 month ago '12        #17
ezduzit 
Props total: 38796 38 K  Slaps total: 3769 3 K
 LegendaryLegend said
Yet a female teacher can fu*k a 12-year-old male student and get 3-years in prison and not have to register as a child s*x offender.

N then Boxden like damn kids got it good these days lol

We need to hate ALL pedophiles
+1   

1 month ago '17        #18
LegendaryLegend  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18989 18 K  Slaps total: 4396 4 K
 ezduzit said
N then Boxden like damn kids got it good these days lol

We need to hate ALL pedophiles
Exactly. These dudes in here literally calling for this n*ggaz death but don't keep that same energy for female pedophiles.

1 month ago '21        #19
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2580 2 K  Slaps total: 1318 1 K

1 month ago '07        #20
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 84077 84 K  Slaps total: 9242 9 K
 kriskross00 said
And in running scared Paul walkers kid gets kidnapped by abusers
just watched this last weekend

it was the neighbor kid Oleg and he calls Paul's wife with the address
+2   

1 month ago '05        #21
 yola said
just watched this last weekend

it was the neighbor kid Oleg and he calls Paul's wife with the address
I havnt seen either movie in a few years so my details may not be 100%

1 month ago '15        #22
Fantastic 
Props total: 14904 14 K  Slaps total: 5797 5 K
He recorded young children and put it on his work computer? Is this real? Nobody can be that dumb , can they?

I mean the guy deserves everything but what if he was innocent and somebody framed him……

I mean lets be honest ? Watching child pr0n at ur job on ur work comp just seems hard to believe tbh. Then people come to “clean ur comp” and somehow “stumble” upon these files?

I dunno if i can really believe this kinda sh*t. Sounds like retaliation to me.

1 month ago '20        #23
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5176 5 K  Slaps total: 370 370
 Fantastic said
He recorded young children and put it on his work computer? Is this real? Nobody can be that dumb , can they?

I mean the guy deserves everything but what if he was innocent and somebody framed him……

I mean lets be honest ? Watching child pr0n at ur job on ur work comp just seems hard to believe tbh. Then people come to “clean ur comp” and somehow “stumble” upon these files?

I dunno if i can really believe this kinda sh*t. Sounds like retaliation to me.
Did you read the story....

1 month ago '15        #24
Black Larry 
Props total: 14432 14 K  Slaps total: 1265 1 K
 kriskross00 said

That running scared part freaked me tf out. It was so random. And such a change of pace for the movie. I remember the movie being shaky cam a lot of action type of thing. And that whole scene was almost part of another movie it seemed. It didn't need to be there. Makes me wonder

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+202online now  40
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  24
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
173 comments