Sony confident they'll crush xbox

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '20        #1
2436 page views
134 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7424 7 K  Slaps total: 1139 1 K
Sony confident they'll crush xbox

+9   

best
worst
134 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176518 176 K  Slaps total: 10250 10 K
It's time for some competition

I hope both companies keep a full head of steam so we can roll right into a good era of games
+21   

1 month ago '18        #3
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55805 55 K  Slaps total: 12505 12 K
k*ll
Em
+5   

1 month ago '17        #4
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71979 71 K  Slaps total: 22956 22 K
It’s Sony vs Nintendo again if you ask me. Xbox better k*ll Stadia and Luna
+3   

1 month ago '06        #5
LeMar G 
Props total: 76395 76 K  Slaps total: 7883 7 K
This war been over

The only competition is and has always been nintendo

+10   

1 month ago '12        #6
CoolestBrotha56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12859 12 K  Slaps total: 1923 1 K
Yea I’m waiting to see what happens Microsoft worth 2 trillion dollars. And say they want to be number one in gaming they can buy anyone at anytime so good luck with that Sony . I’m rooting for Sony tho this some real life David vs Goliath sh*t.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #7
LeMar G 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Yea Iím waiting to see what happens Microsoft worth 2 trillion dollars. And say they want to be number one in gaming they can buy anyone at anytime so good luck with that Sony . Iím rooting for Sony tho this some real life David vs Goliath sh*t.
lol

Thats not how this works

+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #8
Keep God First 
Props total: 9373 9 K  Slaps total: 8140 8 K
after seeing that trash E3 conference Sony absolutely knows Xbox has no chance to compete

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #9
Keep God First 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Yea I’m waiting to see what happens Microsoft worth 2 trillion dollars. And say they want to be number one in gaming they can buy anyone at anytime so good luck with that Sony . I’m rooting for Sony tho this some real life David vs Goliath sh*t.
you can have 35 trash a*s studios who make sh*tty games nobody buys

or you can have half that and they all make critically acclaimed games every year and sell millions

unless they buy take two (GTA) they have no chance to be number 1. Bethesda games suck

1 month ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 173275 173 K  Slaps total: 12206 12 K
 OldBusiness said
It's time for some competition

I hope both companies keep a full head of steam so we can roll right into a good era of games
Hopefully you it'll get Nintendo going.

1 month ago '12        #11
 LeMar G said
lol

Thats not how this works

Nintendo might not wanna sale but they can be taken over just no company would really do that beside Vivendi. If Microsoft wants Take-Two they walk in and buy it same with Ea, Ubisoft or any other publisher. I personally want them to do it just to see the meltdowns.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #12
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Nintendo might not wanna sale but they can be taken over just no company would really do that beside Vivendi. If Microsoft wants Take-Two they walk in and buy it same with Ea, Ubisoft or any other publisher. I personally want them to do it just to see the meltdowns.
So why havenít they done it lmao

1 month ago '06        #13
LeMar G 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
If they offered to buy nintendo and bought bethesda you can bet your a*s they already tried to buy these studios and failed.

1 month ago '12        #14
 Christ Like said
you can have 35 trash a*s studios who make sh*tty games nobody buys

or you can have half that and they all make critically acclaimed games every year and sell millions

unless they buy take two (GTA) they have no chance to be number 1. Bethesda games suck
Yet you bi*ches cry over Kojima & starfield it was a joy to watch people crying yesterday when they found out the BlueBox studios sh*t was a troll then for it to be announced the lady that he wanted to work with was hired by Microsoft and to see people crying about it was absolutely a treat
+6   

1 month ago '12        #15
 LeMar G said
If they offered to buy nintendo and bought bethesda you can bet your a*s they already tried to buy these studios and failed.
You are dumb as fu*k Bethesda was private there others are Public which needs to be negotiated which is happening with WB games now.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #16
Keep God First 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Yet you bi*ches cry over Kojima & starfield it was a joy to watch people crying yesterday when they found out the BlueBox studios sh*t was a troll then for it to be announced the lady that he wanted to work with was hired by Microsoft and to see people crying about it was absolutely a treat
I think Kojima games are overrated, and I couldn't care less about Starfield or any other dungeon and dragon washed out ps3 looking rpg bethesda makes

nice try though

1 month ago '12        #17
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 27231 27 K  Slaps total: 6491 6 K
Once that supply goes up its game over... Btw Sony dont need to do anything the only people k*lling Xbox is Microsoft... They've literally given people all the reasons why not to buy a Xbox... This is the last of the Xbox generation Microsoft wants out of the console market they want to sit back and let people stream their games... Gamepass has replaced Xbox... But they dont have a fraction of the numbers they want
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
 Christ Like said
I think Kojima games are overrated, and I couldn't care less about Starfield or any other dungeon and dragon washed out ps3 looking rpg bethesda makes

nice try though
Overrated now that he switched sides the other day you bi*ches were so hyped about Abandoned only to actually get Abandoned by Kojima
+4   

1 month ago '09        #19
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12023 12 K  Slaps total: 1651 1 K
Whoever gets GTA 6 wins lol
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #20
Keep God First 
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Overrated now that he switched sides the other day you bi*ches were so hyped about Abandoned only to actually get Abandoned by Kojima
go take a shower and get ready for bed lil boy

I think your brain has clearly had enough for the day

Last edited by Keep God First; 06-22-2021 at 07:22 PM..

1 month ago '05        #21
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21520 21 K  Slaps total: 2418 2 K
The same repetitive open world style game or 3rd person story driven shooter? Is that what I'm understanding, that, that's all a "real gamer" likes to play? Some of you sounding real trendy

Last edited by precys; 06-22-2021 at 07:32 PM..

1 month ago '17        #22
 precys said
The same open world repetitive style game or 3rd person story driven shooter. Is that what I'm understanding, that, that's all a "real gamer" likes to play . It makes sense, you guys obviously like repetitiveness especially them "repetitively" make so much money like the little skirted girls you are. Drake is not the best rapper, the Iphone isn't the best phone, but I'm sure all the Sony stans are typing on an iphone listening to Drake

One of the dumbest narratives people push
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
Liquid-Science 
Props total: 2046 2 K  Slaps total: 402 402
Microsoft tried to buy Nintendo in like 2000, that was a long a*s time ago...The japanese have laws against western companies buying japanese companies so that's why Nintendo felt safe laughing
MS couldn't even hostile takeover them if they wanted, they woulda got flagged if they bought more than 10% of Nintendo stock

At this point I think Square and Capcom are exempt from those laws so if MS really wanted to flex, they could really shake sh*t up but eh, Japanese gaming has been overrated a long time

MS' gaming sector has been going strong the last couple years and it's just really getting started again...You see how they have made Sony flip-flop on everything they've said the last few years...PC games, cross-play, cross gen etc etc
+2   

1 month ago '10        #24
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19605 19 K  Slaps total: 3550 3 K
 CoolestBrotha56 said
Yea Iím waiting to see what happens Microsoft worth 2 trillion dollars. And say they want to be number one in gaming they can buy anyone at anytime so good luck with that Sony . Iím rooting for Sony tho this some real life David vs Goliath sh*t.

People donít realize Sony is one bad generation away from no longer existing as a company
+4   

1 month ago '17        #25
 acegutta22 said
People donít realize Sony is one bad generation away from no longer existing as a company
Lmfao
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Aug 2 - Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Hereís what you need ..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+45online now  18
If your employer, skool, etc mandates you to get vaxed get in here
219 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  18
Video inside The lox verzuz dipset official watch party! Who yall got to win?
4644 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy