Guy On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Brags About How Smart He Is, Gets First Question Wron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+61  143
86 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '13        #1
941 page views
38 comments

YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 26417 26 K  Slaps total: 15429 15 K
Guy On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Brags About How Smart He Is, Gets First Question Wron

+3   

best
worst
38 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Dreamcast 
Props total: 3916 3 K  Slaps total: 918 918
let me guess they asked him if he will ever have s*x and he said yes
+10   

1 month ago '20        #3
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14477 14 K  Slaps total: 8348 8 K
"In fact if I won a million dollars I would love to take a trip to Italy"
+11   

1 month ago '15        #4
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 129135 129 K  Slaps total: 5463 5 K
he just knew he was gonna style on them hos that flaked out on him in school after he hit that milli
+14   

1 month ago '17        #5
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63642 63 K  Slaps total: 6144 6 K
It's like a twilight zone episode which a smarty pants gets done in cuz of his lack of pop culture knowledge

I would have said Rome too cuz I don't follow social media news
+9   

1 month ago '13        #6
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30 OP
Props total: 26417 26 K  Slaps total: 15429 15 K
Dumbass

1 month ago '04        #7
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87395 87 K  Slaps total: 6470 6 K
 Dreamcast said

i read that then scrolled back up to look at that corny azz ni99a

+2   

1 month ago '06        #8
n0xescapex 
Props total: 7710 7 K  Slaps total: 505 505
 Dreamcast said
Lmfaoooo
+1   

1 month ago '20        #9
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K

1 month ago '12        #10
ezduzit 
Props total: 38741 38 K  Slaps total: 3761 3 K
 lucifershammer said
It's like a twilight zone episode which a smarty pants gets done in cuz of his lack of pop culture knowledge

I don’t either n still knew it was ikea. sh*t was a layup lol
+8   

1 month ago '11        #11
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 32574 32 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
someone smiley 1:35 minute

1 month ago '14        #12
Pilscy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25457 25 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
when trying to be smart goes wrong

pun intended
+2   

1 month ago '16        #13
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50010 50 K  Slaps total: 3296 3 K
cuz was like

+7   

1 month ago '17        #14
KingLogic 
Props total: 7123 7 K  Slaps total: 476 476
Can't front, I don't fw social media enough to know this but would've guessed ikea. Wouldn't have been too proud to use the 50/50 on the first question either.

1 month ago '17        #15
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 48799 48 K  Slaps total: 17206 17 K

+1   

1 month ago '07        #16
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 84019 84 K  Slaps total: 9232 9 K
 lucifershammer said
yeah that sh*t was fu*ked up, selfies, IKEA and kitchens have nothing to do with intelligence or even being knowledgable

this dude been in med school, not social media

when i first read the question i was like what the fu*k?, but then pieced it together
+2   

1 month ago '17        #17
KingJaffeO 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 575 575
In kitchens you can’t afford was a clear giveaway......he totally over thought this
+5   

1 month ago '07        #18
Wilder GOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5381 5 K  Slaps total: 2090 2 K
wtf is a meatball break

1 month ago '18        #19
Scotty2hotty 
Props total: 252 252  Slaps total: 13 13
 Wilder GOAT said
wtf is a meatball break
Where you take a break and grab meatballs you silly sod.

I do worry about people sometimes. It’s a home furniture shop that sells kitchens... and the answer clearly stands out from the rest
+3   

1 month ago '06        #20
datVAkid 
Props total: 33837 33 K  Slaps total: 5479 5 K
 lucifershammer said

I don't either but common sense made it ikea. If you ever been in an ikea.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #21
datVAkid 
Props total: 33837 33 K  Slaps total: 5479 5 K
 yola said
yeah that sh*t was fu*ked up, selfies, IKEA and kitchens have nothing to do with intelligence or even being knowledgable

this dude been in med school, not social media

when i first read the question i was like what the fu*k?, but then pieced it together
Actually it does.

Its common knowledge ikea is a furnishing store
It sells meatballs
And kids are more likely to take a trip there.
Plus I imagine people taking selfies in an ikea would be a more common trend then international.

Its about process of elimination and using context clues. Which has EVERYTHING to do with intelligence and smarts
+5   

1 month ago '17        #22
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63642 63 K  Slaps total: 6144 6 K
 datVAkid said
I don't either but common sense made it ikea. If you ever been in an ikea.
A lot of people have never been in a Ikea

Yeah, shocking

1 month ago '07        #23
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 84019 84 K  Slaps total: 9232 9 K
 datVAkid said
Actually it does.

Its common knowledge ikea is a furnishing store
maybe in your christian capitalism circles, but i know plenty of places where Ikea will get zero name recognition and i feel infinitely more comfortable around people who don't know the intimate details and inner workings of Ikea

last city i lived in didn't have an Ikea, where i live now, there isn't an Ikea for 30 miles where it's deep Trump country, i never even heard of Ikea until i was in my late 20s and there's absolutely no reason anyone with friends, interests, hobbies and talents should ever hear of Ikea

i've heard dozens of conversations in the last month, not a single one was about Ikea, i watch the news, no stories about Ikea, i check out a lot of movies and a fair amount of TV shows, no mention of Ikea that i can remember in the last year, i can't even remember the last time i saw Ikea mentioned online

we're in serious fu*king trouble when people are calling others idiots for not knowing about a goofy foreign store that sells bullsh*t products, you're determining intelligence based on knowledge of stores, imagine a child who can't read or do math, but can tell you all about Ikea

if you can answer Ikea questions on the spot with no deduction, that really shows a lot about your culture, your upbringing, your priorities and more importantly, who you are and what you're about

next time you or a loved one is about to get surgery, make sure you ask the doctors about their Ikea knowledge before letting them operate, when you hire a contractor to repair something in your home or you need a mechaninc to fix your car, don't forget that Ikea quiz and we all know how important knowing about Ikea is to coding and cybersecurity smh

go ahead and list all of the functions in society that rely on knowing about a trash store from Sweden that has meatballs

maybe if christians spent a little more time being like jesus and a little less time worshipping capitalism brands, the world would be a better place instead of constantly trying to get people to obsess over money all the time

people sleeping in the streets and dying from lack of healthcare and ya'll out here studying for meatball exams and insisting that information that serves no purpose and has no bearing on survival as being apex intellectual discussion

and here's the real question: will your imaginary, slaveowner, pedophile creating violent, petulant god allow people into heaven who can't pass an Ikea quiz?

first ya'll came after science, then ya'll demonized helping people and now you're trying to change intelligence to awareness of capitalism, for all the jesus chanting ya'll do, you sure are scared as fu*k of being anything like him

1 month ago '18        #24
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58312 58 K  Slaps total: 14006 14 K
 lucifershammer said

And you would have been an idiot as well...

1 month ago '18        #25
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58312 58 K  Slaps total: 14006 14 K
 yola said
maybe in your christian capitalism circles, but i know plenty of places where Ikea will get zero name recognition and i feel infinitely more comfortable around people who don't know the intimate details and inner workings of Ikea

last city i lived in didn't have an Ikea, where i live now, there isn't an Ikea for 30 miles where it's deep Trump country, i never even heard of Ikea until i was in my late 20s and there's absolutely no reason anyone with friends, interests, hobbies and talents should ever hear of Ikea

i've heard dozens of conversations in the last month, not a single one was about Ikea, i watch the news, no stories about Ikea, i check out a lot of movies and a fair amount of TV shows, no mention of Ikea that i can remember in the last year, i can't even remember the last time i saw Ikea mentioned online

we're in serious fu*king trouble when people are calling others idiots for not knowing about a goofy foreign store that sells bullsh*t products, you're determining intelligence based on knowledge of stores, imagine a child who can't read or do math, but can tell you all about Ikea

if you can answer Ikea questions on the spot with no deduction, that really shows a lot about your culture, your upbringing, your priorities and more importantly, who you are and what you're about

next time you or a loved one is about to get surgery, make sure you ask the doctors about their Ikea knowledge before letting them operate, when you hire a contractor to repair something in your home or you need a mechaninc to fix your car, don't forget that Ikea quiz and we all know how important knowing about Ikea is to coding and cybersecurity smh

go ahead and list all of the functions in society that rely on knowing about a trash store from Sweden that has meatballs

maybe if christians spent a little more time being like jesus and a little less time worshipping capitalism brands, the world would be a better place instead of constantly trying to get people to obsess over money all the time

people sleeping in the streets and dying from lack of healthcare and ya'll out here studying for meatball exams and insisting that information that serves no purpose and has no bearing on survival as being apex intellectual discussion

and here's the real question: will your imaginary, slaveowner, pedophile creating violent, petulant god allow people into heaven who can't pass an Ikea quiz?

first ya'll came after science, then ya'll demonized helping people and now you're trying to change intelligence to awareness of capitalism, for all the jesus chanting ya'll do, you sure are scared as fu*k of being anything like him

You typed 10 paragraphs just to say you a wanna be know it all that doesnt know sh*t....
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+174online now  35
Video inside This Man Ditched This Girl & Let Her Pay The Bill After Seeing Her Post..
131 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Maga Nick Bosa gf yall
224 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+29online now  18
Took his whole health bar bro.