Bloodborne is the most-played Playstation Now game on PC, to absolutely no one's surprise

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+124  83
87 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
5 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
580 page views
20 comments

Faythung 
Props total: 21359 21 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
Bloodborne is the most-played Playstation Now game on PC, to absolutely no one's surprise

Over on the official Playstation blog, Sony revealed the most-played PS Now games for the period between March 1 and June 1 2021, and at the top of the list sitsósurprise, surpriseó Bloodborne.

PS Now is a game streaming subscription that allows users to play different Playstation games on Playstation 4 and 5, as well as PC, offering games from the PS2 era to some of the PS4's biggest titles. While some PS Now games have PC ports, like Horizon: Zero Dawn, PS Now lets you play games even if your PC hardware isn't fit for handling the port, which is neat as long as you have suitably fast broadband.

For anyone who doesn't own a Playstation, using PS Now is currently the only way to play Bloodborne. Given that and the game's enduring popularity, it's no surprise it topped the list. With more Playstation exclusives making their way to PC, there are more than enough people hoping Bloodborne is going to make the jump at some point, especially since From Software games such as the Dark Souls series are available on PC. Just like Sekiro, Elden Ring will also be available on PC at release.

But there could also be plans for Bloodborne on PC that don't involve a PC port of the original at all. Frequent leaker Navtra, who correctly predicted Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and Life is Strange: True Colors besides, claims an "ambitious" PS5 remaster is coming, which should change more about the game than resolution and framerate. According to the leaker, this remaster will be developed by neither From Software or BluePoint Games, the latter of which handled the Demon's Souls remake.

While Navtra has been spot-on about the games being announced, it's always wise to take rumours with a pinch of salt. Even if the remaster does happen, it could stay a PS5 exclusive for the foreseeable future.

Here's the full list of the most-played Playstation Now games on PC:

Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Last of Us
Marvelís Avengers
Detroit: Become Human

visit this link Source
+2   

best
worst
20 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Faythung  OP
Props total: 21359 21 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
The GOAT.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #3
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 36231 36 K  Slaps total: 2001 2 K
I mine as well buy it.

1 month ago '09        #4
Zao 
Props total: 22478 22 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
My brother told me to buy Dark Souls 3 cause it was on sale and I was looking for something to play I couldn't beat the tutorial boss and I had already played too much Steam wouldn't let me refund it fu*k these games they built different

He still brings that sh*t up to clown me
+5   

1 month ago '16        #5
LightskinMac11 
Props total: 2609 2 K  Slaps total: 154 154
My first souls game and my first plat been meaning to run back that old hunters dlc, got stuck on Lawrence and never went back
+1   

1 month ago '10        #6
butchels44 
Props total: 1184 1 K  Slaps total: 89 89
 TheLuminousOne said
I mine as well buy it.
Worth it if you like a challenge
+1   

1 month ago '12        #7
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26809 26 K  Slaps total: 6392 6 K
Returnal>>>Bloodborne
+3   

1 month ago '17        #8
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71549 71 K  Slaps total: 22591 22 K
Guess we not running with a Playstation exclusives suck narrative today

1 month ago '10        #9
#JewLife 
Props total: 16836 16 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Returnal>>>Bloodborne
returnal top 5 all time idgaf
+1   

1 month ago '08        #10
J_Clarity13 
Props total: 12190 12 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
Dope

1 month ago '08        #11
J_Clarity13 
 Zao said
My brother told me to buy Dark Souls 3 cause it was on sale and I was looking for something to play I couldn't beat the tutorial boss and I had already played too much Steam wouldn't let me refund it fu*k these games they built different

Wait what? How my guy?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #12
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 101218 101 K  Slaps total: 11273 11 K
 Zao said

Try Nioh 2
+2   

1 month ago '09        #13
Zao 
Props total: 22478 22 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
 J_Clarity13 said
Wait what? How my guy?
idk my bro said the same thing. Couldn't believe I couldn't get past the fu*king tutorial. I tried f*ghting the tutorial boss for over an hour and don't get me wrong I did get better with learning the mechanics each time I died but I gave up before k*lling him cause I did not want to spend the rest of the game dying over and over again to learn some boss mechanics because a boss can pretty much 2 hit you dead which I understand that is part of the fun in those games is because they are so hard and unforgiving that it is rewarding when you do k*ll a boss like it should be

The game is dope for what it is but I'm a casual a*s gamer I shoulda stayed my a*s inside
+1   

1 month ago '10        #14
#JewLife 
Props total: 16836 16 K  Slaps total: 4533 4 K
 kriskross00 said
Try Nioh 2
Got the platinum for this last month

hated it the first time i picked it up because everything they throw at your is overwhelming af (the burst counters, guardian abilities etc) but once you get the hang of it it's a godly game

1 month ago '05        #15
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 101218 101 K  Slaps total: 11273 11 K
 #JewLife said
Got the platinum for this last month

hated it the first time i picked it up because everything they throw at your is overwhelming af (the burst counters, guardian abilities etc) but once you get the hang of it it's a godly game
I've been stuck on that god damn snake for a min

Which is funny cause u got stuck on that God damn centipede in the first one haha

1 month ago '06        #16
LeMar G 
Props total: 76343 76 K  Slaps total: 7861 7 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Returnal>>>Bloodborne
Facts
+1   

1 month ago '08        #17
J_Clarity13 
 Zao said
idk my bro said the same thing. Couldn't believe I couldn't get past the fu*king tutorial. I tried f*ghting the tutorial boss for over an hour and don't get me wrong I did get better with learning the mechanics each time I died but I gave up before k*lling him cause I did not want to spend the rest of the game dying over and over again to learn some boss mechanics because a boss can pretty much 2 hit you dead which I understand that is part of the fun in those games is because they are so hard and unforgiving that it is rewarding when you do k*ll a boss like it should be

The game is dope for what it is but I'm a casual a*s gamer I shoulda stayed my a*s inside
+1   

1 month ago '12        #18
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26809 26 K  Slaps total: 6392 6 K
 #JewLife said
returnal top 5 all time idgaf
Bro... Returnal is a fu*king weird game... I fu*king hated the game almost gave up on it I have no idea how I went from hating the fu*king game to Returnal being in my top 5... I've never played anything like it... The game literally keep you engaged at all times its the most fun I've had with a game in years... Returnal is so much better than Spiderman and its not even fu*king close
+1   

1 month ago '19        #19
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 3855 3 K  Slaps total: 659 659
 SPdaGOAT said
Guess we not running with a Playstation exclusives suck narrative today
I donít think Iíve ever seen a single person say donít exclusives suck lol. How do you live like this?

1 month ago '17        #20
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71549 71 K  Slaps total: 22591 22 K
 SlimKenobi said
I donít think Iíve ever seen a single person say donít exclusives suck lol. How do you live like this?
You must not come here often lmfao

1 month ago '04        #21
gh3tto 
Props total: 43132 43 K  Slaps total: 9127 9 K
 Pleasure Boy said
Bro... Returnal is a fu*king weird game... I fu*king hated the game almost gave up on it I have no idea how I went from hating the fu*king game to Returnal being in my top 5... I've never played anything like it... The game literally keep you engaged at all times its the most fun I've had with a game in years... Returnal is so much better than Spiderman and its not even fu*king close
spiderman is good but its a casual beat em up and shouldnt be compared to a roguelike shooter

idk what else you played but its a dope genre to explore

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  17
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
110 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-35online now  13
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
51 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  9
Jul 30 - CDC study shows 74% of people infected in outbreak were fully vaccina..
196 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy