Ghost of Tsushima box art updated the same way as Horizon and Days Gone, PC port incoming?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
1042 page views
59 comments

Faythung 
Props total: 21109 21 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
Ghost of Tsushima box art updated the same way as Horizon and Days Gone, PC port incoming?

+1   

best
worst
59 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 8913 8 K  Slaps total: 918 918
Why do you stay posting these like it’s some breaking news . Most console games eventually come to pc
+5   

1 month ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14248 14 K  Slaps total: 876 876
 Jae_Hood_354 said
Why do you stay posting these like it’s some breaking news . Most console games eventually come to pc
Because it's news .. AND I'm going to be the person to say it. "Why buy a ps 5 if you can get the games on PC" same as they say about the Xbox.

And the answer is not everyone likes to game on PCs.. they can be very annoying sometimes
+14   

1 month ago '20        #4
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x127
Props total: 70136 70 K  Slaps total: 15096 15 K
 Jae_Hood_354 said
 Da Ill One said
Because it's news .. AND I'm going to be the person to say it. "Why buy a ps 5 if you can get the games on PC" same as they say about the Xbox.

And the answer is not everyone likes to game on PCs.. they can be very annoying sometimes
/thread
+3   

1 month ago '16        #5
Quinn 
Props total: 6247 6 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
 Da Ill One said

you aint have to do him like that
+8   

1 month ago '05        #6
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7020 7 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
Yall better hope and pray this comes out for yall...
+6   

1 month ago '04        #7
Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 8913 8 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 Quinn said
you aint have to do him like that
You lil pc is life weirdos dio didn’t hurt me with any words or so called facts I don’t take this internet sh*t serious like you and wawdy

1 month ago '20        #8
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21470 21 K  Slaps total: 5183 5 K
 Da Ill One said

cause they don't come out day 1 on PC
+2   

1 month ago '16        #9
Quinn 
Props total: 6247 6 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
 Jae_Hood_354 said
You lil pc is life weirdos dio didn’t hurt me with any words or so called facts I don’t take this internet sh*t serious like you and wawdy
speak to the n*gga who spoke to you

+3   

1 month ago '04        #10
 D1dnt read said
cause they don't come out day 1 on PC
Doesn't matter still cheaper and people can wait. Still no reason
+5   

1 month ago '14        #11
NewLegends  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17445 17 K  Slaps total: 2444 2 K
 Da Ill One said

Because I want the game when it comes out and not a couple years later
+1   

1 month ago '06        #12
TreZ 
Props total: 7021 7 K  Slaps total: 1815 1 K
This was a GREAT game. PCMR will have a blast playing it
+4   

1 month ago '20        #13
D1dnt read 
 Da Ill One said
Doesn't matter still cheaper and people can wait. Still no reason

nobody wants to wait years to play a game they want
+2   

1 month ago '04        #14
 D1dnt read said
nobody wants to wait years to play a game they want
Years this is what a year max?

That ain't sh*t and blood borne and soon Demon's Souls will be on PC as well
+3   

1 month ago '12        #15
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 9098 9 K  Slaps total: 2166 2 K

I might actually give this game a run because god knows I wasn’t going to purchase a PS4 to play this sh*t.
@ when I get it on PC add me so we can play together f*g**t
+3   

1 month ago '16        #16
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8008 8 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
 Da Ill One said

Only Xbots will agree with this. This is a ridiculous take.

“Why get an Xbox” is a very valid question because ALL their games release on PC day and date, and run better on pc.

“Why get a ps5” will forever be a retarded question especially the further we get in the gen. Just because a few hits come to pc doesn’t mean ALL hits will. Bloodborne released in 2015. 6 years later it’s still not on pc. But horizon and days gone coming to pc magically means every title will? Sony’s made it VERY clear their main focus is consoles. Why would they bring all their titles to pc knowing pc gamers pay less and pirate the fu*k out of games anyway?

Is GoW on pc?
The last of us?
Spider-Man ?

No? Then there are your reasons to own a PlayStation. Last of us came out in 2013. You mean people gonna wait 9+ years for a release you bugging.

But i get it, a couple come and y’all losing your minds. This isn’t Xbox PlayStation has too many hits. Only one losing is who ever decides “I’ll wait for a pc release” or “I’ll grab a pc since ps games are otw to pc anyway”.

1 month ago '12        #17
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 175280 175 K  Slaps total: 10198 10 K
Almost 120 million GPU's sold over the past year alone worldwide, they'd be stupid not to tap into that market.

If it comes i'm beasting this sh*t for my 3rd playthrough on my 3090
+5   

1 month ago '14        #18
LocdUpProd 
Props total: 12694 12 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
Ghost a*s

Give us spiderman, tlou1/2, but most of all

GIVE US KRATOS

1 month ago '20        #19
D1dnt read 
 Da Ill One said
Years this is what a year max?

That ain't sh*t and blood borne and soon Demon's Souls will be on PC as well

nobody tryna wait a year+ to play a game they really want

BrooklynSwag said

I might actually give this game a run because god knows I wasn’t going to purchase a PS4 to play this sh*t.
@ when I get it on PC add me so we can play together f*g**t
u ain't getting sh*t on PC until 2023 at the earliest bi*ch

1 month ago '11        #20
superdrunken 
Props total: 493 493  Slaps total: 29 29
need that

1 month ago '04        #21
 D1dnt read said
nobody tryna wait a year+ to play a game they really want

u ain't getting sh*t on PC until 2023 at the earliest bi*ch
I'm waiting to play GoT...been a year. I could have played in since elaunch through PS 4 streaming. So your "nobody" is wrong.

1 month ago '04        #22
 Novii said
Only Xbots will agree with this. This is a ridiculous take.

“Why get an Xbox” is a very valid question because ALL their games release on PC day and date, and run better on pc.

“Why get a ps5” will forever be a retarded question especially the further we get in the gen. Just because a few hits come to pc doesn’t mean ALL hits will. Bloodborne released in 2015. 6 years later it’s still not on pc. But horizon and days gone coming to pc magically means every title will? Sony’s made it VERY clear their main focus is consoles. Why would they bring all their titles to pc knowing pc gamers pay less and pirate the fu*k out of games anyway?

Is GoW on pc?
The last of us?
Spider-Man ?

No? Then there are your reasons to own a PlayStation. Last of us came out in 2013. You mean people gonna wait 9+ years for a release you bugging.

But i get it, a couple come and y’all losing your minds. This isn’t Xbox PlayStation has too many hits. Only one losing is who ever decides “I’ll wait for a pc release” or “I’ll grab a pc since ps games are otw to pc anyway”.
More will come sooner rather than later. You'll see. And I have a PS 5 and XSX and an ok PC. And there's lot of people who will wait.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #23
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8008 8 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
 Da Ill One said
More will come sooner rather than later. You'll see. And I have a PS 5 and XSX and an ok PC. And there's lot of people who will wait.
I know people will wait regardless. But not because of what some people will make it out to be.

People who Main PC are good waiting because that’s their main platform to game on. Whether it comes or doesn’t come affects them VERY little. If something comes out they feel to make a jump for they’ll cop it. Look at switch for example. A lot of pc gamers own switch on the side. Look at yourself. There’s a REASON you own those consoles.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #24
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 175280 175 K  Slaps total: 10198 10 K
 Da Ill One said
I'm waiting to play GoT...been a year. I could have played in since elaunch through PS 4 streaming. So your "nobody" is wrong.
It has a 60fps mode now and with all the patches it's more stable than ever, what are you waiting on?

You got a PS5, the game runs beautifully on there, you're doing yourself a disservice in my opinion.

I waited a decade+ for an open world samurai game and this joint satisfied that sh*t x100. You have absolutely no reason to not be playing this now
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 66290 66 K  Slaps total: 7989 7 K
Can't believe we've talked this long about a game with minimal replay value

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  13
Video inside EXPOSED - Jade Pinkett slept with underage rapper
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
The Truth About the Vaccine
347 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  5
Team “Not Playing for” USA…
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+39online now  4
Do any of y'all still buy CD's, just got Redman's Muddy Waters in the mail today
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy