Jun 22 - Covid-19 outbreak in a govt building. Two dead, but vaccinated adult unaffected

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '05        #1
4049 page views
162 comments

Switchc2390 
Props total: 11645 11 K  Slaps total: 1212 1 K
Jun 22 - Covid-19 outbreak in a govt building. Two dead, but vaccinated adult unaffected

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. eak/index.html

(CNN)Two people are dead and four of their coworkers were hospitalized after a Covid-19 outbreak swept through a government building in Manatee County, Florida.

The outbreak began in the IT department, according to Manatee County Administrator Scott Hopes, who is also an epidemiologist. Another person who worked on the same floor but in a different department also tested positive for coronavirus last week.

Of the six people infected, five were hospitalized. One employee who was in the hospital died and another employee who was not hospitalized also died, Hopes told CNN's Erin Burnett.

The only exposed employee in the IT office who was vaccinated did not get infected, Hopes said.

"The clinical presentation gives me concern that we're dealing with a very infectious variant that is quite deadly," Hopes told Burnett.

The government building was closed on Friday as a precaution. It reopened Monday but officials didn't implement a mask requirement, instead keeping them optional.
Hopes said he's encouraging workers who aren't vaccinated to wear a mask and the county is making them available to employees and visitors.

"Clearly masks work, but the vaccine is more important at this point," Hopes said.
Manatee County will offer a Covid-19 vaccine clinic for employees at the administration building on Friday.

So six were hospitalized, two died, and the only one in the department who was vaccinated was unaffected. I already know anti-vax folks are going to come in here and trash the situation but given most want to highlight any small side effect that people even think might be related to the vaccine and act like the virus is not a problem for 99.99% of people, thought it was worth posting.
+33   

best
worst
162 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 36669 36 K  Slaps total: 4129 4 K
Thread empty as sh*t
+46   

1 month ago '05        #3
hbk83 
Props total: 19055 19 K  Slaps total: 4176 4 K
 Switchc2390 said

(CNN)Two people are dead and four of their coworkers were hospitalized after a Covid-19 outbreak swept through a government building in Manatee County, Florida.

The outbreak began in the IT department, according to Manatee County Administrator Scott Hopes, who is also an epidemiologist. Another person who worked on the same floor but in a different department also tested positive for coronavirus last week.

Of the six people infected, five were hospitalized. One employee who was in the hospital died and another employee who was not hospitalized also died, Hopes told CNN's Erin Burnett.

The only exposed employee in the IT office who was vaccinated did not get infected, Hopes said.

"The clinical presentation gives me concern that we're dealing with a very infectious variant that is quite deadly," Hopes told Burnett.

The government building was closed on Friday as a precaution. It reopened Monday but officials didn't implement a mask requirement, instead keeping them optional.
Hopes said he's encouraging workers who aren't vaccinated to wear a mask and the county is making them available to employees and visitors.

"Clearly masks work, but the vaccine is more important at this point," Hopes said.
Manatee County will offer a Covid-19 vaccine clinic for employees at the administration building on Friday.

So six were hospitalized, two died, and the only one in the department who was vaccinated was unaffected. I already know anti-vax folks are going to come in here and trash the situation but given most want to highlight any small side effect that people even think might be related to the vaccine and act like the virus is not a problem for 99.99% of people, thought it was worth posting.
I don’t believe that everyone who wasn’t vaccinated died or was hospitalized. That wasn’t even happening at that rate at Covids peak. Unless everyone in there was 70 years old.
But anyone would’ve dumb not to figure the vaccine works.
I don’t think the antivaccers problem is that. It’s that they don’t know the long term effects of the current vaccination.
Either both are wait and see. You either wait and see if you catch Covid or you wait and see if the vaccine fu*ks you up in the future.

1 month ago '04        #4
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 30141 30 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
Here we go gonna be a crazy fall
+10   

1 month ago '04        #5
eddiefizzle 
Props total: 3848 3 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
lmao.

+32   

1 month ago '05        #6
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11504 11 K  Slaps total: 3402 3 K
propaganda...
+17   

1 month ago '16        #7
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78876 78 K  Slaps total: 10710 10 K
 hbk83 said
I don’t believe that everyone who wasn’t vaccinated died or was hospitalized. That wasn’t even happening at that rate at Covids peak. Unless everyone in there was 70 years old.
But anyone would’ve dumb not to figure the vaccine works.
I don’t think the antivaccers problem is that. It’s that they don’t know the long term effects of the current vaccination.
Either both are wait and see. You either wait and see if you catch Covid or you wait and see if the vaccine fu*ks you up in the future.
You think this sounds smart but it's stupid. There are no long term effects of vaccines that suddenly onset several months after you are finished with the vaccine schedule. That doesn't make physiological sense.

What takes the human body 6 months to process? Nothing. So how could a side effect crop up 6 months later? This is smart dumb goofy bullsh*t in reality...

We'll see in the fall when red states have resurgences and vaccinated ones don't... people will die to think they won an argument just like Steve Jobs did

1 month ago '06        #8
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24160 24 K  Slaps total: 5265 5 K
 Sizzler01 said
propaganda...
Prove it.
+8   

1 month ago '04        #9
deliverance 
Props total: 331 331  Slaps total: 102 102
Here we go with the fear mongering .
+15   

1 month ago '21        #10
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 4244 4 K
FAKE NEWS AND fear mongering.

1 month ago '05        #11
 Storchaveli said
Prove it.
propaganda*
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
&

fearmongering*
the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
prove what? the article is both a propaganda & fear mongering piece.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
FroBE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13699 13 K  Slaps total: 1511 1 K
 eddiefizzle said
lmao.

+42   

1 month ago '18        #13
Fumo617 
Props total: 2493 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
Plot twist the vaccinated employee gave it to everyone..
+36   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #14
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5604 5 K  Slaps total: 5776 5 K
 Sizzler01 said
propaganda...
Of course.

It’s very well known and understood those shots DO NOT PREVENT INFECTIONS.

Good chance that person may have already been infected at some point this year.

Also it’s not like just because anyone is around infected people means that they automatically get infected as well.

1 month ago '05        #15
@

1 month ago '21        #16
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2580 2 K  Slaps total: 1318 1 K
but the vaccine is gonna k*ll everyone who takes it says the fatherless and the cousinfu*kers
+2   

1 month ago '04        #17
ddash 
Props total: 43682 43 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
Might turn into a weird BX thread

Already Did
+11   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '20        #18
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5604 5 K  Slaps total: 5776 5 K
 Blunted Sultan said
Thread empty as sh*t
24 mins?

+1   

1 month ago '05        #19
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40471 40 K  Slaps total: 12246 12 K
First of all, CNN is questionable because they are the biggest propagators of these experimental "vaccines. But let's roll with it anyway. Even if the experimental "vaccine" works for however long it's supposed to work, which they still don't know, it doesn't stop the fact that the reward of it working still comes with severe risks down the line:

1 month ago '06        #20
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 83503 83 K  Slaps total: 11979 11 K
Wow it’s almost like…vaccines…work?
+21   

1 month ago '17        #21
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18568 18 K  Slaps total: 10670 10 K
Same old fear mongering.
Aint no one falling for that sh*t anymore
+6   

1 month ago '05        #22
 4REAL said
First of all, CNN is questionable because they are the biggest propagators of these experimental "vaccines. But let's roll with it anyway. Even if the experimental "vaccine" works for however long it's supposed to work, which they still don't know, it doesn't stop the fact that the reward of it working still comes with severe risks down the line:

when did sheep care about the risks down the line? sheep do what they do.. follow the herd....

1 month ago '18        #23
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42279 42 K  Slaps total: 3708 3 K
 Fumo617 said
Plot twist the vaccinated employee gave it to everyone..
We are watching two different movies that ain't the twist in mine,
it's the plot my lady got the shot, I got sick when she did. Sweating and sh*t. Achy. Never lost taste or smell like when I had covid but I was, we were, sick. My sister, mom, dad, her got it. I didn't. Varying health degrees, pops actually had fought off cancer 2 years in a row. Got his first shot, caught covid next week... these are all my facts with it, laying it all out for anybody that wants it from somebody going through it... that magnetic sh*t is a thing too... experienced it first hand, with the vaccinated and not from people who were infected.... I'll leave it there for the discerning to discern for themselves.
+7   

1 month ago '17        #24
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 71092 71 K  Slaps total: 4875 4 K
Manatee County, Florida.

Not shocked
+1   

1 month ago '14        #25
consigliereA 
Props total: 55135 55 K  Slaps total: 3182 3 K
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  22
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+210online now  16
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+175online now  13
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Aug 4-Viral video of NYC woman busted for turnstile jumping puts NYPD commish ..
149 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy