Boxden Women Hate tears down Shacarri Richardson character goes viral

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
74 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '21        #1
2737 page views
114 comments

Drippy B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 34694 34 K  Slaps total: 36778 36 K
Boxden Women Hate tears down Shacarri Richardson character goes viral

I don't know what happened to her, and I don't care what nobody says...but she looks like a dude. I guess it's all that "masculine energy" she is dripping. She looks crazy with all that fake hair flying around and eye lashes on like she is about to fly away with how fast she runs. This is not the example of a modest woman. Sports are cool, but we get overly excited about them and black athletes...like isn't this part of what we do. If my son plays sports will I get excited? Yes, but overly excited?...no.

She's running around a track ya'll, making more money for the schools who refuse to pay student athletes...not saving the world. We need to get more excited over successful businesses, learning how to leverage credit the right way and not to be a credit slave, learning how to not depend on this system. We need to get overly excited about our children becoming engineers and STEM stars not track stars...but track stars is fitting for our people...because all we do is run from the truth.

Track today has become no different than horse racing. They love the gracefulness and beauty of the beast...but they will put you down at any point...just like a beast.

Don't mind the dragon tattoo...I'm sure it means absolutely nothing.

best
worst
114 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
HoopLife88 
Props total: 36806 36 K  Slaps total: 4884 4 K
You are legitimately the worst poster on this site and proud of it
+61   

1 month ago '21        #3
Drippy B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65 OP
That last pic is scary

1 month ago '18        #4
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20212 20 K  Slaps total: 8026 8 K
bi*ch looks ghetto as sh*t but with a name like "Shacarri" you can't be surprised

1 month ago '17        #5
CELE91 
Props total: 14842 14 K  Slaps total: 1258 1 K
 apple spit said
I don't know what happened to her, and I don't care what nobody says...but she looks like a dude. I guess it's all that "masculine energy" she is dripping. She looks crazy with all that fake hair flying around and eye lashes on like she is about to fly away with how fast she runs. This is not the example of a modest woman. Sports are cool, but we get overly excited about them and black athletes...like isn't this part of what we do. If my son plays sports will I get excited? Yes, but overly excited?...no.

She's running around a track ya'll, making more money for the schools who refuse to pay student athletes...not saving the world. We need to get more excited over successful businesses, learning how to leverage credit the right way and not to be a credit slave, learning how to not depend on this system. We need to get overly excited about our children becoming engineers and STEM stars not track stars...but track stars is fitting for our people...because all we do is run from the truth.

Track today has become no different than horse racing. They love the gracefulness and beauty of the beast...but they will put you down at any point...just like a beast.

Don't mind the dragon tattoo...I'm sure it means absolutely nothing.

Shes ugly wtf do they want him to say??

1 month ago '18        #6
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 20212 20 K  Slaps total: 8026 8 K
Just read the guy's post and it makes sense, i agree with him, especially on the horse racing part but because he talked about her appearance, these bitter hoes are just gonna ignore everything else he said from that point on.

1 month ago '14        #7
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45692 45 K  Slaps total: 31426 31 K
No matter the color, a bi*ch that looks like this makes my stomach turn. She's doing way too much. She looks like a stereotypical hoodrat.

Not a good look.

1 month ago '21        #8
 CELE91 said
Shes ugly wtf do they want him to say??

She definitely is

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '10        #9
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 74733 74 K  Slaps total: 16472 16 K
Most track and field athletes don’t make a lot of money.

She’s doing this for branding purposes. I’m sure she has a Nike deal on the way.
+4   

1 month ago '11        #10
Kobane 
Props total: 4524 4 K  Slaps total: 359 359
Smh men just can’t be happy for black / poc women without finding something to hate or criticize. Tragic af
+32   

1 month ago '21        #11
 Kobane said
Smh men just canít be happy for black / poc women without finding something to hate or criticize. Tragic af
Lol

1 month ago '14        #12
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 45692 45 K  Slaps total: 31426 31 K
 Kobane said
Smh men just canít be happy for black / poc women without finding something to hate or criticize. Tragic af
Oh come on. This is BLATANT fu*kery.

1 month ago '16        #13
JayGeezus 
Props total: 3257 3 K  Slaps total: 380 380
The percentage of men on here who act like insecure women is astounding...

Yall either don't like women because you aren't attracted to them or y'all don't like women because they don't like you.

Gotta let that hurt go. And this guy is a goof.
+45   

1 month ago '13        #14
Flossay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20575 20 K  Slaps total: 1238 1 K
Geaux Tigers
+5   

1 month ago '11        #15
SteffDub 
Props total: 14251 14 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
 Nautilus O said
Most track and field athletes donít make a lot of money.

Sheís doing this for branding purposes. Iím sure she has a Nike deal on the way.
Been signed to Nike thatís why she left lsu
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '10        #16
 SteffDub said
Been signed to Nike thatís why she left lsu
Well there you go
+3   

1 month ago '11        #17
SteffDub 
Props total: 14251 14 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
 Nautilus O said
Well there you go
What exactly is it that you think sheís doing for branding purposes
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '10        #18
 SteffDub said
What exactly is it that you think sheís doing for branding purposes
The hair, the makeup, the personality.

Itís hard for Olympic athletes to crack into mainstream culture. Being great isnít enough.

I know a lot of the younger female track stars are doing the same thing because theres money in creating an audience for yourself.
+16   

1 month ago '10        #19
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 36996 36 K  Slaps total: 5979 5 K
you n*ggas so fu*king irritating bruh. I've noticed my time on this site has been slowing winding down lately. They need to do something about threads like this before the site is no more. You n*ggas worse than bi*ches
+32   

1 month ago '08        #20
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 37365 37 K  Slaps total: 6005 6 K
Stop putting people in your box
+1   

1 month ago '09        #21
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 44163 44 K  Slaps total: 13353 13 K
BX is mostly now so hating on this young lady is to be expected
+18   

1 month ago '19        #22
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28704 28 K  Slaps total: 20621 20 K
When God reconfigured my s*xual preference in 2009 from 'Curvy black females' to 'Plain, curvy, white females', I didn't realize how much of a blessing in disguise it was.

1 month ago '11        #23
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 47438 47 K  Slaps total: 4004 4 K
another day, another troll trying to tear down a black women with actual accomplishments

Nautilus O said
Most track and field athletes don’t make a lot of money.

She’s doing this for branding purposes. I’m sure she has a Nike deal on the way.
Yea this is true, less than 50% of all pro track & field runners make less than $15k in prize money each year, but high profile athletes like Shacarri eating off endorsements and tournament money. the nails, hair, tats and piercing is mostly culture but branding really

Female track runners with long acrylics been a thing

Crazy colored weave at competition been a thing

And in general our generation is more pierced and tatted up then precious. This sh*t checks out

Think of it like how it’s culture for NFL/college players black/white/Latino/Pacific Islander to grow out their hair/dreads long enough to stick out under the helmet, or baseball/hockey/football players wearing these big a*s chains under their jerseys, at one point in time the sh*t was heavily frowned on, and nowadays you’re considered a square if you ain’t with it.

Edit: shacarri don’t even look all that crazy tbh, she looks like one of the Jamaican gyals. compared to inaki McPherson

Last edited by Broseph Stalin; 06-22-2021 at 05:13 PM..
+29   

1 month ago '09        #24
chocthund33 
Props total: 941 941  Slaps total: 70 70
Why can't we be proud of both. Why is it that both things can't be celebrated. To say he won't be overly excited about seeing his son play is a damn lie. He either don't have kids or secretly wish he could do what pro athletes do and he don't understand how much hard work goes into it

I have 2 girls and if they make it to that level of competition or really successful seeing them out there may make me cry.. seeing your kids succeed at anything at that level should make u proud as hell! Just hate we can't celebrate each other like we should.
+18   

1 month ago '12        #25
Legit Jones 
Props total: 12388 12 K  Slaps total: 675 675
@

What you need is peace. You making threads talking down about how others choose to live their lives. Its really embarrassing. So imma slap your post and continue to celebrate her accomplishments.
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  11
Antarctica
138 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  9
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
103 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  6
Took his whole health bar bro.
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy