KS addresses the Gay Rumors - Vladtv

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
34 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '17        #1
5025 page views
136 comments

one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 24175 24 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K
KS addresses the Gay Rumors - Vladtv

Inb4 goofies complain about vlad.

Paging the KS-Hate brigade. Can expect professor X on the first page

Salient points about the lgbt mafia. n*ggas ainít said sh*t.

Always throw gay rumors on successful black men . And goofy black folks eat it up

+73   

best
worst
136 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 3226 3 K  Slaps total: 494 494
I have so much respect for KS...
+53   

1 month ago '13        #3
KSNova 
Props total: 713 713  Slaps total: 240 240
I felt like he said I’m gay but why does that matter I’m right

1 month ago '08        #4
Crankdatkfc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1545 1 K  Slaps total: 349 349
Yo, just realized KS sounds like the Boondocks booty warrior Parody
+17   

1 month ago '20        #5
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14588 14 K  Slaps total: 2419 2 K
His response was very professional. He said some real sh*t.

People that like to throw the gay label out there on everyone else don't even understand their own internalized homophobia.

"Oh, that n*gga gay." Like they're using it as a negative but on the flip side, pretend as if they don't have a problem with gays. Which one is it? And that's the first thing people go to when a BLACK MAN says something no one likes.
+84   

1 month ago '13        #6
recreal 
Props total: 3475 3 K  Slaps total: 213 213
Everyone can see dude has feminine traits.

However, whether he is or isn't doesn't mean much because he hasn't pushed an agenda, it doesn't change what he has preached.

When you look at the other side...many of the women who push feminism have an obvious motive. They are trying to take your girl. Nothing dude has said is making you want to switch.

When you take a movement like Me Too and the creator...you have to ask was she so harassed that it led to this or was she not getting male attention and in turn hates men. We need the name of the guy who pushed up on her to that point, he should be outed and chastised.
+45   

1 month ago '15        #7
jealousonesen v 
Props total: 4252 4 K  Slaps total: 209 209
 KSNova said
I felt like he said Iím gay but why does that matter Iím right
You didnít watch the whole video lol
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #8
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26950 26 K  Slaps total: 4024 4 K
sis is ghey

1 month ago '20        #9
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 22013 22 K  Slaps total: 3184 3 K
so basically he is a f*g

1 month ago '04        #10
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41862 41 K  Slaps total: 1858 1 K
Cliffs i

So in a nutshell - the picture of the man in the bed is a picture of someone in the call cue and when he clicked on it, the picture came up. That person had been going from chat to chat trying to troll him.

He said but the bigger issue is that why is every time a black man says something people disagree with, they call him gay. And on top of that, where is the LGBQ community at when that is used a a slur to try to demean or humiliate a straight man?
+55   

1 month ago '04        #11
Satchel Paige 
Props total: 153 153  Slaps total: 21 21
Vlad will entertain anything that disparages black people, especially black men. I'm tired of people giving this culture vulture interviews/
+37   

1 month ago '18        #12
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 9075 9 K  Slaps total: 1144 1 K
calling someone "gay" will forever be an insult no matter how much "progress" there is.. even gay people know that sh*t is weird. gays love to expose the downlow ones to ridicule them. they know gay= ridicule. they know the universe dont like f*g**try
+42   

1 month ago '20        #13
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14549 14 K  Slaps total: 8458 8 K
Cliffs:

-Vlad starts off by referring to the Zoom incident where a picture of a dude in bed popped up

-KS asks if calling him "gay" as if that's something wrong, is that not out of bounds according to the LGBTQ mafia? Aren't the gay community supposed to be a protected group?

-Why is the LGBTQ community not going after the people calling him "gay" like it's an insult?

-He says that you can't have it both ways. Why is gay-bashing wrong but its okay to denigrate a straight man by saying he's gay?

-Brings up Kwame Brown and says that this happens too often to Black men where they have to destroy the image of the Black male if he says something they don't like. They have to disparage/discredit/humiliate you by calling you gay.

-He says he's addressed the gay rumors countless times.

-Explains what happens with the Zoom incident.

-Asks why the LGBTQ community is not standing up right now to condemn these people throwing "gay" on his name like it's an insult

-Says if people *really* thought he was gay they wouldn't be coming at him like this because then they'd have to deal with the LGBTQ community.

-Brings up "cancel culture" where people had to go back and apologize for tweets they made 12 years ago even though it's okay to say it on South Park or in movies. But you have these major outlets/media platforms running with this "KS is gay" slander and getting away with it all because he's speaking the truth.

Last edited by BlacksAndLatins; 06-21-2021 at 05:52 PM..
+41   

1 month ago '20        #14
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14549 14 K  Slaps total: 8458 8 K
 Satchel Paige said
Vlad will entertain anything that disparages black people, especially black men. I'm tired of people giving this culture vulture interviews/
dayum only 300 some posts in 14 years what happen, b?

you get locked up?
+1   

1 month ago '12        #15
Steelgrip 
Props total: 29653 29 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
 recreal said

However, whether he is or isn't doesn't mean much because he hasn't pushed an agenda, it doesn't change what he has preached.

When you look at the other side...many of the women who push feminism have an obvious motive. They are trying to take your girl. Nothing dude has said is making you want to switch.

When you take a movement like Me Too and the creator...you have to ask was she so harassed that it led to this or was she not getting male attention and in turn hates men. We need the name of the guy who pushed up on her to that point, he should be outed and chastised.
Adding a face to this point for people who don't know. This is the Me Too founder. KRS-One herself.

+39   

1 month ago '20        #16
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21041 21 K  Slaps total: 3130 3 K
His VLAD interview is great

TRILL n*ggaZ DON'T DIE.
+10   

1 month ago '13        #17
recreal 
Props total: 3475 3 K  Slaps total: 213 213
When attacking a black man...s*x is almost always the go to in some form.

Fear of black men having s*x with someone they should not is the biggest thing you consistently see when it comes to hate for and the destruction of black men.
+19   

1 month ago '16        #18
Illogic 
Props total: 14672 14 K  Slaps total: 8554 8 K
 one il matt 56 said
Inb4 goofies complain about vlad.

Paging the KS-Hate brigade. Can expect professor X on the first page

Salient points about the lgbt mafia. n*ggas ainít said sh*t.

Always throw gay rumors on successful black men . And goofy black folks eat it up

The same happens on boxden when they donít like what you have to say your gay, a pedo, or a trump supporter
+3   

1 month ago '20        #19
blackpillblack 
Props total: 10281 10 K  Slaps total: 4265 4 K
He said everything except I’m not gay lol

1 month ago '15        #20
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7021 7 K  Slaps total: 3142 3 K
 recreal said

Where there is smoke there is fire, flaming fire.

1 month ago '16        #21
Illogic 
 blackpillblack said
He said everything except Iím not gay lol
He said he is heteros*xual how did you miss that part
+19   

1 month ago '16        #22
Illogic 
 jealousonesen v said
You didnít watch the whole video lol
Typical of his kind short attention span
+3   

1 month ago '21        #23
SHAMPOOO 
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 535 535
Whole lotta Dodging n Deflecting on some Imaginary Hi-Tech Trolls...smh

Worse part is you BX Chumps Looking for a Daddy to Lead you to some F@ke@$$ Promise land...You BX Punks Disgust me...And F*K Weed!

1 month ago '18        #24
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42278 42 K  Slaps total: 3708 3 K
Straight dudes don't have to address gay rumors countless times. Don't watch dude, or vlad, didn't watch. What's the difference though? Y'all ain't gotta justify why you watch and agree with dude... countless times lol who cares doesn't make you gay like him if you agree with him...
+1   

1 month ago '21        #25
SHAMPOOO 
Props total: 540 540  Slaps total: 535 535
 KSNova said
I felt like he said Iím gay but why does that matter Iím right
No one knows if he's Gey except for him and the guy laying in his Bed...But let's be CLEAR...That Man WAS Def Laying in his Bed!!!😑

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+172online now  28
Video inside The Moment When THE Versuz Swung to THE L.O.X
140 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+207online now  26
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+40online now  16
Dr. Dre's eldest daughter, 38, reveals she's homeless
303 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+61online now  16
Video inside Sheek Louch Says DIPSET Is P*SSY & CAMRON Almost GOT PACKED OUT By Ruff..
186 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy