ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+109  117
82 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+19  56
29 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #1
1339 page views
49 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71548 71 K  Slaps total: 22591 22 K
Gamespot reveals 10 games that got most pre orders after E3

Anyone with half a brain knows what number one is, only game could ever beat out Mario Zelda and Pokemon on these lists

1. Metroid Dread - 10/8
2. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD - 7/16
3. Mario Golf: Super Rush - 6/25
4. Pokťmon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl - 11/19
5. Mario Party Superstars - 10/29
6. Marvelís Guardians of the Galaxy - 10/26
7. Far Cry 6 - 10/7
8. Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance - 6/22
9. Madden NFL 22 - 8/20
10. Pokťmon Legends: Arceus - 1/28/22
11. Halo Infinite - Release date TBD (honorable mention)

visit this link https://nintendoeverythin .. owing-e3-2021/

Metroid>your favorite gameís favorite game pu**y
+9   

best
worst
49 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176179 176 K  Slaps total: 10229 10 K
Nintendo just printing money while folks out here claiming they're in a rush to release a "Switch Pro"

They don't care about power, things like this list show why lol. If they ARE indeed releasing a Switch Pro then it means they more than likely got bored of the OG Switch themselves, not cause they need too. I been saying on here for awhile Animal Crossing has generated more revenue than quite a few countries
+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 OldBusiness said
Nintendo just printing money while folks out here claiming they're in a rush to release a "Switch Pro"

They don't care about power, things like this list show why lol. If they ARE indeed releasing a Switch Pro then it means they more than likely got bored of the OG Switch themselves, not cause they need too. I been saying on here for awhile Animal Crossing has generated more revenue than quite a few countries
Thats been my thoughts about the Switch Pro since the rumors just started. It legit makes no sense when you look the ongoing success of the Switch.

Honestly, aside from sh*t like high battery life and a better display, I donít think there is much they can do to improve the switch imo. And if I know Nintendo as well as I think they do, I would imagine that the fact that it would just be a upgrade more than anything is probably holding them back from releasing it. Nintendo already has an aversion to releasing sh*t thatís not really different from what they got going, why release an updated switch when the one they got still flying off the shelves?

Honestly I think the rumor is created mainly from Sony and Xbox heads looking for any way to downplay Nintendo and pull the ol ďIíll get a switch when the new one dropsĒ aka I got no plans of buying one and Iím using the new one as an excuse (those same people will tell you to wait on consoles and not to be a beta tester lol)
+4   

1 month ago '12        #4
 SPdaGOAT said
Thats been my thoughts about the Switch Pro since the rumors just started. It legit makes no sense when you look the ongoing success of the Switch.

Honestly, aside from sh*t like high battery life and a better display, I donít think there is much they can do to improve the switch imo. And if I know Nintendo as well as I think they do, I would imagine that the fact that it would just be a upgrade more than anything is probably holding them back from releasing it. Nintendo already has an aversion to releasing sh*t thatís not really different from what they got going, why release an updated switch when the one they got still flying off the shelves?

Honestly I think the rumor is created mainly from Sony and Xbox heads looking for any way to downplay Nintendo and pull the ol ďIíll get a switch when the new one dropsĒ aka I got no plans of buying one and Iím using the new one as an excuse (those same people will tell you to wait on consoles and not to be a beta tester lol)
I agree 100%. They simply don't need new hardware at the moment, hell like you said the Switch is still flying off of the shelves and to introduce new hardware would slow that momentum down. If Nintendo really wanted money they'd simply host a "Animal Crossing Night" With whatever celebrity they choose like they did in the past for AOC and other folks and they'll make hundreds of millions of dollars.

Their goal with hardware has always been keeping it lower than the competition as an entry point, and charging premium prices for their games(Which rarely go on discount...and then skyrocket in price a few years after they come out lol). They let the DS slow all the way down before they pumped out a 3DS, and if they DO drop a new version of the switch it'd more than likely be 2-3 years from now.

Folks can't even get their hands on an xbox series X or PS5 like that at the moment, but they can definitely get their hands on a NIntendo Switch.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #5
 OldBusiness said
I agree 100%. They simply don't need new hardware at the moment, hell like you said the Switch is still flying off of the shelves and to introduce new hardware would slow that momentum down. If Nintendo really wanted money they'd simply host a "Animal Crossing Night" With whatever celebrity they choose like they did in the past for AOC and other folks and they'll make hundreds of millions of dollars.

Their goal with hardware has always been keeping it lower than the competition as an entry point, and charging premium prices for their games(Which rarely go on discount...and then skyrocket in price a few years after they come out lol). They let the DS slow all the way down before they pumped out a 3DS, and if they DO drop a new version of the switch it'd more than likely be 2-3 years from now.

Folks can't even get their hands on an xbox series X or PS5 like that at the moment, but they can definitely get their hands on a NIntendo Switch.
Not to mention the Wii U fiasco and consumers not knowing what the fu*k it really was and that sh*t flopping on damn near a Virtua Boy level lol. No doubt they wanna avoid that again with the next iteration of the Switch
+2   

1 month ago '20        #6
D1dnt read 
Props total: 21734 21 K  Slaps total: 5278 5 K
damn sony didn’t attend and xbox still couldn’t crack the top 10?
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #7
 D1dnt read said
damn sony didnít attend and xbox still couldnít crack the top 10?
n*ggas had to honorable mention them
+5   

1 month ago '15        #8
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28234 28 K  Slaps total: 396 396
Yet n*ggas always try to clown Nintendo thinking nobody playing their games because they "look kiddy". Keep missing out on fun games if you want
+12   

1 month ago '09        #9
Tom B. Stone 
Props total: 17440 17 K  Slaps total: 2922 2 K
Aren’t all the Xbox games going straight to game pass? Why would you preorder a game you’re not buying? I’m sure that’s why halo and Forza aren’t up there. I understand that not everyone has game pass but I think lots do. Enough to skew the preorder numbers. Surprised to not see Battlefield.

Last edited by Tom B. Stone; 06-21-2021 at 08:41 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '04        #10
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14315 14 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 Tom B. Stone said
Arenít all the Xbox games going straight to game pass? Why would you preorder a game youíre not buying? Iím sure thatís why halo and Forza arenít up there. Surprised to not see Battlefield.
Yeah but people don't use logic..
Why the fu*k would you pre-order something you're getting anyway?
+2   

1 month ago '16        #11
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8085 8 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
 Tom B. Stone said
Arenít all the Xbox games going straight to game pass? Why would you preorder a game youíre not buying? Iím sure thatís why halo and Forza arenít up there. Surprised to not see Battlefield. I understand that not everyone has game pass but I think lots do. Enough to skew the preorder numbers.
 Da Ill One said
Yeah but people don't use logic..
Why the fu*k would you pre-order something you're getting anyway?
Gamepass subscribers is at 23m.

This is not Xboxís total subscriber count. Not everyone is on gamepass. Xbox also shipped over 50m consoles last gen. That means just off that math half their consumers are not on gamepass. Forza horizon 5 is up for pre order and didnít crack the list.

1 month ago '04        #12
Liquid-Science 
Props total: 2013 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
Ain't gotta pre-order when everything I wanna play is gonna be on Gamepass
+3   

1 month ago '04        #13
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14315 14 K  Slaps total: 887 887
 Novii said
Gamepass subscribers is at 23m.

This is not Xbox’s total subscriber count. Not everyone is on gamepass. Xbox also shipped over 50m consoles last gen. That means just off that math half their consumers are not on gamepass. Forza horizon 5 is up for pre order and didn’t crack the list.
Because why pre-order unless they give something extra for doing so, this isn't like back in the day where you were actually at risk of a game selling out...

AND digital isn't counted

1 month ago '13        #14
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 52210 52 K  Slaps total: 10044 10 K
ill never understand why people pre-order games, but whateva. Not my $.

If preorders had some kind of tiered discount, i'd get it .... but peopole are just paying the retail price in advance, for some sh*t that won't even sell out.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #15
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 46085 46 K  Slaps total: 3465 3 K
 OldBusiness said

There is no need to make a new Nintendo system

I just wish they made a new Donkey Kong and Kirby game too. The console still sells today even with the ps5 and xsxsxsxsxsxsx lmfao
+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
dblock187s 
Props total: 7734 7 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
 D1dnt read said
damn sony didnít attend and xbox still couldnít crack the top 10?
everything in gamepass why preorder them?

1 month ago '21        #17
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 3954 3 K  Slaps total: 233 233
Was just playing Super Metroid with my 11 year old the other day
+3   

1 month ago '12        #18
 Lito Guapalot said
Yet n*ggas always try to clown Nintendo thinking nobody playing their games because they "look kiddy". Keep missing out on fun games if you want
Bruh Mario Kart on Switch is closing in on 35 million copies sold and will be at 40 by the end of the year

Meanwhile Xbox and Playstation n*ggas argue to the death about games that sell 10-14 million copies

Nintendo has simply mastered the art of selling games. The hardware is just an entry point, and thats the real reason the Wii U with all the bullsh*t they were hyping it up to be failed..They tried pushing the hardware ahead of the software for a change and it blew up in their face, just like the Virtual Boy.

You got add-ons for NIntendo Games selling more than other platforms flagship offerings

So youre 100% right
+4   

1 month ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22665 22 K  Slaps total: 3021 3 K
 SPdaGOAT said

Honestly, aside from sh*t like high battery life and a better display, I don’t think there is much they can do to improve the switch imo. And if I know Nintendo as well as I think they do, I would imagine that the fact that it would just be a upgrade more than anything is probably holding them back from releasing it. Nintendo already has an aversion to releasing sh*t that’s not really different from what they got going, why release an updated switch when the one they got still flying off the shelves?

Honestly I think the rumor is created mainly from Sony and Xbox heads looking for any way to downplay Nintendo and pull the ol “I’ll get a switch when the new one drops” aka I got no plans of buying one and I’m using the new one as an excuse (those same people will tell you to wait on consoles and not to be a beta tester lol)
I kinda disagree. I believe they were preparing to have an update ready soon, but the success they had the last 2 years may make them hold off on releasing it until they feel they have milked all they can from current console sales.

I expect them to release various bundles and special edition Switch sysytems over the next year, but I still expect them to announce the switch pro after the Xmas season.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #20
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22665 22 K  Slaps total: 3021 3 K
 uoeno said
ill never understand why people pre-order games, but whateva. Not my $.

If preorders had some kind of tiered discount, i'd get it .... but peopole are just paying the retail price in advance, for some sh*t that won't even sell out.
I used to get discounts by preordering with Amazon Prime. Dunno if they still do it, and I also dont trust many games to preorder it. Maybe Breath of The Wild 2 and GTA 6. Other than that

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #21
Interesting narrative has developed

1 month ago '19        #22
KyubiKami 
Props total: 1255 1 K  Slaps total: 91 91
Guardians of the galaxy looks like sh*t wtf
+1   

1 month ago '20        #23
Iron Stan 
Props total: 8773 8 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
 KyubiKami said
Guardians of the galaxy looks like sh*t wtf
The marvel effect
+1   

1 month ago '14        #24
Cuttysark 
Props total: 36320 36 K  Slaps total: 2322 2 K
Botw2 finna be game of this generation

Mad I slept on Nintendo so long

1 month ago '16        #25
SlimReaper2324 
Props total: 750 750  Slaps total: 74 74
Just goes to show you. Everybody focusing on high graphics n system power (Microsoft/Sony), Nintendo don't gotta do that cuz they actually make good games that are fun to play
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  19
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-35online now  10
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  7
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
286 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy