Before Uber, Lyft, also not using a taxi

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
46 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
17 replies  @interesting

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Hitchiking
Yes I have been a hitchhiker 2 4.88%
Yes I have PICKED UP hitchhikers 2 4.88%
I still do it today 0 0%
Hell no I ain’t neva do that 37 90.24%
Voters: 41.   (BX member poll)

1 month ago '20        #1
722 page views
26 comments

Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 46411 46 K  Slaps total: 3486 3 K
Before Uber, Lyft, also not using a taxi

Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?

Have you ever been the hitchhiker yourself?
+4   

best
worst
26 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Any body
+1   

1 month ago '06        #3
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12928 12 K  Slaps total: 1221 1 K
+2   

1 month ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 146166 146 K  Slaps total: 33790 33 K
@17:00

Dude picks up a "hitchhiker" and he ends up going to jail for a suspended license and almost for paying 4 s*x

So in short no I wouldn't pick up a hitchhiker , because too many things can go wrong

Last edited by strungout; 06-21-2021 at 04:27 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '20        #5
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 67487 67 K  Slaps total: 3599 3 K
Never picked one up but been one. Not recommend to do either.

Edit: Also meant to vote that but my finger slipped
+2   

1 month ago '14        #6
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24871 24 K  Slaps total: 3579 3 K
I picked up a hitch hiker before in my company vehicle. Always wanted to pickup a hitchhiker for some reason. Picked up this raggedy old a*s country white dude. Motherfu*ker had to the audacity to cop a attitude because I told him to sit the front passenger seat because I didn't trust him sitting behind me. The idea of him choking me or slitting my throat crossed my mind.

Last time I ever did that sh*t.

In my late teens and early 20s, I'd be walking to my destination and a couple times random a*s women I didn't know would ask if I needed a ride and take me to my destination because they found me attractive.

Last edited by BasedGawd; 06-21-2021 at 04:35 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '20        #7
 BasedGawd said
I picked up a hitch hiker before in my company vehicle. Always wanted to pickup a hitchhiker for some reason. Picked up this raggedy old a*s country white dude. Motherfu*ker had to the audacity to cop a attitude because I told him to sit the front passenger seat because I didn't trust him sitting behind me. The idea of him choking me or slitting my throat crossed my mind.

Last time I ever did that sh*t.

In my late teens and early 20s, I'd be walking to my destination and a couple times random a*s women I didn't know would ask if I needed a ride and take me to my destination because they found me attractive.
Scary with the old man, how long was that ride

Women trying to pick you up and rob you. Only in pr0n they rob you of your seamen lmfao
+5   

1 month ago '19        #8
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 39169 39 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
No. In these days and times, you never know if they just want to k*ll a random person and use the hitchhiker way to do it. The driver voluntarily picked up the hitchhiker so it doesn't raise any red flags. It could be a friend.
On the flipside, you don't want to hitchhike in case there's some crazy dude who is looking for hitchhikers in order to k*ll them.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #9
zone3cp 
Props total: 129610 129 K  Slaps total: 14093 14 K
Weirdo sh*t.......

Serial k*ller vibes.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #10
 unit321 said
No. In these days and times, you never know if they just want to k*ll a random person and use the hitchhiker way to do it. The driver voluntarily picked up the hitchhiker so it doesn't raise any red flags. It could be a friend.
On the flipside, you don't want to hitchhike in case there's some crazy dude who is looking for hitchhikers in order to k*ll them.
Crazy people picking up their next victim to a always scary
+1   

1 month ago '19        #11
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 39169 39 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
 Blafy said
Crazy people picking up their next victim to a always scary
exactly.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #12
eashawty 
Props total: 13845 13 K  Slaps total: 550 550
Hell naw I aint lettin no random person get in my car
+3   

1 month ago '20        #13
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14385 14 K  Slaps total: 8218 8 K
lol kinda not really hitchhikers per se but a woman walking on the sidewalk i felt bad for.

it was this chick on her way to work and it was raining

1 month ago '20        #14
 BlacksAndLatins said
lol kinda not really hitchhikers per se but a woman walking on the sidewalk i felt bad for.

it was this chick on her way to work and it was raining
Did you know her at all

Are you two close today
+1   

1 month ago '14        #15
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 24871 24 K  Slaps total: 3579 3 K
 Blafy said
Scary with the old man, how long was that ride

Women trying to pick you up and rob you. Only in pr0n they rob you of your seamen lmfao
Short ride, probably like 15 minutes at the max... Felt much longer because the longer I drove, the higher my anxiety and mistrust in this total complete stranger rose.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #16
Kazel 
Props total: 569 569  Slaps total: 82 82
Car broke down in BFE, and it was several miles to my aunt's place. Guy stopped and asked if me and my brother needed a ride, so we got in (we had been walking a while already). He started mumbling some crazy sh*t and driving fast and reckless, so my brother slammed it into neutral and we got it when the truck finally stopped. I was probably 15 or so at the time, but I've never done that sh*t since lol.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #17
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 20638 20 K  Slaps total: 2112 2 K
yes.

1 month ago '04        #18
Young Sones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3759 3 K  Slaps total: 532 532
I dont know if it counts...

But once I seen the bus pass someone I seen at the stop. I hit a U Turn and asked if she needed a ride. She was hesitant, but she had to work. I took her to work, it was just a few miles away. She was a waitress and offered free food, I never went into the place.

Also, I been to the point where I needed a ride badly. I was so far from home I stuck my thumb out for maybe a second and continued walking.

I got too much pride I guess
+3   

1 month ago '19        #19
squadwhats 
Props total: 3239 3 K  Slaps total: 166 166

I had a buddy and his mom that picked up a hitchhiker, and to this day I feel sorry for my buddy and I take that sh*t as a life lesson BX.

Don’t fu*k around with the wrong ones. Simple as that.

Here’s what happened, and my friend went into detail, but I’ll shorten it up cause it’s kinda long - left a TL;DR

When I was in middle school, and this started in the 6th grade and lasted until the 8th. Had a buddy Alex who was a brat. Like 4’11 and just annoying as fu*k. We only hung out cause he always gave me free food to protect him from bullies. For some reason, my 5’2 a*s gave him the confidence to think he could do whatever he wanted.

One day we was walking our route home and we saw this guy who was obviously a hitchhiker. Only exception this dude was thug as hell. At least 6’2, long white t, black Air Force ones, and the dude looked like a linebacker.

I was dumb af back then, but I knew and know now not to fu*k with no one with that dress ensemble. When we walked by and he asked us for cash/help - I was respectful as hell and said na and we was cool.

Alex on the other hand, told this n*gga to “fu*k off you bastard and get a job.” That n*gga stared Alex down but BC people passed by he didn’t do sh*t.

Fast forward 2 months, Alex ain’t been at school. I’m like “where you at, I’m hungry af we had an arrangement.”

I just a*sume he moved to another school. I finished up 6th and 7th grade, and then Alex shows up in my 8th grade year.

Alex has changed a lot. He ain’t annoying no more. He bit bigger but more mature, starts weight lifting with me (I had started then), and wants to learn to defend himself.

I’m like “bro why?, and where that food at homie?”

Alex tells me the following: one day him and his big booty momma went out to get lunch.

Apparently they saw the hitch hiker again, and for some crazy reason, his mom actually gave the n*gga a ride. Alex told me that when the dude saw his mom, he knew what he was thinking.

And from there things went downhill. From what I understand, he smooth talked his mom and his mom gave the fu*king guy her number.

Alex told me before he knew it, the dude was staying at their house and every night he heard his mom practically screaming from him fu*king her. Said he walked in to get cereal one time and saw his mom struggling to take his rough a*s back shots on the couch at like 2am. n*gga said he went in his room and furiously played Tekken to drown it out.

Alex then told me the guy got abusive as hell with him and would kick his a*s, along with his moms once she realized “oh sh*t, the hitchhiker is really just a deadbeat a**hole that isn’t on hard times.”

He said this happened for almost 2 years. Dude was abusing him/beating and now raping his mom on the regular.

It only ended cause eventually he went to the police and the guy has numerous outstanding warrants.

After he told me all that, I don’t go near hitch hikers.

TL;DR: friend was an a**hole to hitchhiker. Big booty mom picked up hitchhiker randomly - hitchhiker starts living with them, and regularly beats him and beats/rapes his mom.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #20
gunits50cent187 
Props total: 5101 5 K  Slaps total: 640 640
I had a guy approach me at a red-light one time for a ride to go up the street and I said fu*k no..he got like super salty and acted like he was gonna punch my car then the light turned green . I've heard horror stories of people like that refusing to get out of your car and basically holding you hostage. It's like that movie The Hitcher, which is a classic but fu*k all that.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
projectd06 
Props total: 28990 28 K  Slaps total: 7144 7 K
I gave one dude a ride one time, he kept trying to give me a spiel about being a radio personality out of Chicago, even hit me with his radio voice. Like damn man, you already in the car.

1 month ago '05        #22
projectd06 
Props total: 28990 28 K  Slaps total: 7144 7 K
 squadwhats said
:

TL;DR: friend was an a**hole to hitchhiker. Big booty mom picked up hitchhiker randomly - hitchhiker starts living with them, and regularly beats him and beats/rapes his mom.
My guy you didnt try to shorten that at all, long story short dont take a hitchhiker home.

Last edited by projectd06; 06-23-2021 at 08:58 AM..

1 month ago '19        #23
squadwhats 
Props total: 3239 3 K  Slaps total: 166 166
 projectd06 said
My guy you didnt try to shorten that at all, long story short dont take a hitchhiker home.
Bro, trust, that’s the short version. The dude was crazy.

But you right - don’t pick them up lol

1 month ago '20        #24
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 30839 30 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
 strungout said
@17:00

Dude picks up a "hitchhiker" and he ends up going to jail for a suspended license and almost for paying 4 s*x

So in short no I wouldn't pick up a hitchhiker , because too many things can go wrong
cops are a**holes
+1   

1 month ago '15        #25
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 30228 30 K  Slaps total: 13433 13 K
I’m Louisiana and god damn it we never see a taxi. If we do, it is rare. I see signs that say Bus Stop but I don’t ever see a bus or the actual bus stop. Idk about Uber Lyft never tried them.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  12
Article inside WWE Released Bray Wyatt!!!!!
180 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-46online now  11
Video inside Hell Rell speaks on not Participating in the Verzuz with DipSet
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
[Workout] Post your daily training logs and goals for August 2021
38 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Rastafarian Blacks out on Police almost summoned Thor and Captain Planet
11 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy