I got 30 minutes for Rory and Mal I don't have 2 to 3 hours for Ish and Ice

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
44 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
17 replies  @interesting

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '20        #1
635 page views
17 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 9199 9 K  Slaps total: 3831 3 K
I got 30 minutes for Rory and Mal I don't have 2 to 3 hours for Ish and Ice

I think as of right now Joe is still producing the better product, I just don't have 2 hours and 59 minutes for them anymore. I don't give a fu*k about Ish and Ice's takes, or Parks for that matter. I don't care about Ish building houses on his off time. They just aren't interesting to me. I'm not trying to listen to Mal and Rory for 2 hours either, but I think they should do well if they keep every video at 30 min to an hour. But a hour is pushing it
+4   

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
P-Hill|M 
Props total: 31139 31 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
bring back the original JBP
+4   

1 month ago '10        #3
ReelCeasar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 12316 12 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
Ya jbp still better. The last two episodes of JBP were decent I listen to the audio when I’m moving around or doing stuff and I wasn’t mad at at. I also can’t listen to it all in one sitting though
+4   

1 month ago '05        #4
R4P 
Props total: 5247 5 K  Slaps total: 539 539
Im the same way.

I dont and never gave a fu*k about Rory or Mals opinions

1 month ago '15        #5
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 30228 30 K  Slaps total: 13433 13 K
I’ve never been a hardcore fan of the show but I’ve watched it. Never watched a whole episode ever but I would usually only watch when they were discussing a topic that interested me. I didn’t care for Mal, didn’t mind Rory but really was there for Joe. But now, I can’t get jiggy with the new guys at all. I thought I was there for Joe but seeing the show without mal and Rory, I don’t even wanna watch anything from it. I didn’t realize how important those 2 guys actually were to my viewing experience of the pod. I grew to like the both of them and didn’t even know it. And I’m not the kinda guy to bail when someone leaves a show. I kept watching Everyday Struggle after Joe left until it ended, but I think if Ak wasn’t there I probably would have bailed.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #6
S-Class 
Props total: 81687 81 K  Slaps total: 7772 7 K
I still ain’t listen to a Rory Mal pod and I ain’t listen to Joe for like 3-4 pods
+1   

1 month ago '19        #7
aaf192020 
Props total: 32479 32 K  Slaps total: 2377 2 K
Stfu.

1 month ago '19        #8
aaf192020 
Props total: 32479 32 K  Slaps total: 2377 2 K
OP is Big Pump k*lla and a good majority of his posts are only about Joey. You a whole f*g OP.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '06        #9
Big Bear 
Props total: 42958 42 K  Slaps total: 9166 9 K
That’s cool

Nobody said you had to have time for the JBP

listen to what you like king
+5   

1 month ago '04        #10
polorsport2345 
Props total: 4340 4 K  Slaps total: 982 982
 R4P said
Im the same way.

I dont and never gave a fu*k about Rory or Mals opinions
yeah but when it came to the jokes & clowning on each other they were the best at it

1 month ago '05        #11
R4P 
Props total: 5247 5 K  Slaps total: 539 539
 polorsport2345 said
yeah but when it came to the jokes & clowning on each other they were the best at it
Rory’s lame a*s jokes that everyone ignored and since he cant take a hint and is socially awkward just kept repeating? Yeah im good
+1   

1 month ago '17        #12
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47670 47 K  Slaps total: 7861 7 K
I don't know if anyone's more hurt about Mal and Rory getting fired and replaced then the 5 people on Boxden that make threads slandering Joe and propping up Mal and Rory everyday lol. Joe doing fine without them and that shouldn't bother anyone. Never expected Rory and Mal to have a stan club on Boxden in 2021 but here we are

1 month ago '15        #13
He Hate Me 
Props total: 41542 41 K  Slaps total: 3796 3 K
Y’all exaggerating on Rory and Mal show.

It’s not goat sh*t but it’s not horrible either.

If you unloved Joe toxic yelling and contradictory between them then of course you gonna hate it..

The can always add a host or guest every week. The YouTube sh*t I fu*ks with.
+1   

1 month ago '10        #14
sho 2010  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51582 51 K  Slaps total: 22021 22 K
Get mal and Rory back on jbp and cut the sh*t

1 month ago '13        #15
GHova315  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5396 5 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 Laron Isley said
I think as of right now Joe is still producing the better product, I just don't have 2 hours and 59 minutes for them anymore. I don't give a fu*k about Ish and Ice's takes, or Parks for that matter. I don't care about Ish building houses on his off time. They just aren't interesting to me. I'm not trying to listen to Mal and Rory for 2 hours either, but I think they should do well if they keep every video at 30 min to an hour. But a hour is pushing it
Man, I havent listened to the JPP for 2 weeks...I just dont know why either....just bored with them now.

1 month ago '13        #16
GHova315  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5396 5 K  Slaps total: 805 805
 Laron Isley said
Man, I havent listened to the JPP for 2 weeks...I just dont know why either....just bored with them now. I feel like Joe is a fraud with this whole independence for creators thing.

1 month ago '08        #17
GoldBluded  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 51729 51 K  Slaps total: 4602 4 K
What if you like both podcasts?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #18
etchasketch 
Props total: 4102 4 K  Slaps total: 1099 1 K
I am starting to really like Ish and Ice. Especially Ish. He doesn't let Joe get away with his bulls*t where Rory and Mal would let it slide. I also think the show is a bit more mature now than before and I like it.

I am trying to give New Rory & Mal a chance but it KIND OF seems forced but I know it's early so we'll see if they get better.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  10
Article inside WWE Released Bray Wyatt!!!!!
180 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-46online now  8
Video inside Hell Rell speaks on not Participating in the Verzuz with DipSet
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Jul 31 - Vaccinated are now the SuperSpreaders