ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+89  135
69 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+37  67
31 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #1
1395 page views
63 comments

Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 23315 23 K  Slaps total: 4393 4 K
White Caller on Cynthia G Says Black Men Are Not A Threat

A white man called Cynthia G's live and discussed black men's issues.

Cliffs:
37 year old married white business owner from Westchester County, NY
Wife stays at home and takes care of children while he runs his businesses 12-hrs a day

Says black men have become a "nuisance" because of their lack of responsibility and accountability in society (responsible for crime - they don't know how to act like men anymore)

Salutes black women for being the most educated and hard working group he's ever encountered

Blames black men for creating single mothers because they refuse to wear protection and don't want marriage

Says welfare is a subsidy based on need, not a full income so it wasn't an excuse for black men to stop getting married or providing for their children (I'll make a post about this later)

Blames black men for not educating themselves at the rates of black women (including single mothers)

Says white feminism was a response to "war widows" not being able to provide for their families after their husbands were k*lled in WW1/WW2/Vietnam

Attributes war PTSD to the decline of black male engagement in their family/community

Says black men don't value family as much as other groups of men

Says he follows his nature as a man to guide him on how to conduct himself in society and at home

Says white feminism didn't stop white men from taking natural roles as men

Says condoms don't feel good but they're necessary to stop pregnancy - he still wears condoms when he has s*x with his wife

Blames black men for not being more responsible with their reproduction

Says black women have naturally taken on masculine role because of the femininity of black men. Considers it nature balancing itself out

Says black men make it hard for other black men to be studious and productive unlike black women who support each other

Says black men are not a threat financially, intellectually, or physically (I think it was in response to Tariq Nasheed's "Buckbreaking" movie

Says Tariq Nasheed and Kevin Samuels are in the business of coddling black men for their failures so he doesn't respect or care for them

Says child support laws should be more restrictive because it's too easy for black men to walk away from their kids

Says black women really don't need black men at this point because they've been forced to do it by themselves

Saw this thread on ecoli and they got it from femcel alley

visit this link https://www.lipstickalley .. ughts.4576316/

best
worst
63 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #2
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP

1 month ago '18        #3
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 107113 107 K  Slaps total: 13121 13 K
White privilege talking about how blacks are irresponsible and need to work harder. He can stfu
+39   

1 month ago '21        #4
LuxG2 
Props total: 12500 12 K  Slaps total: 2201 2 K
Lipstick BX y’all n*ggas gay, get money
+3   

1 month ago '21        #5
LuxG2 
 SFamilyRep said
White privilege talking about how blacks are irresponsible and need to work harder. He can stfu
This
+9   

1 month ago '21        #6
LuxG2 
 Forza Nocta said

+7   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #7
Yea yea it's bedwench and hoe babble talk
Yea yea fu*k ecoli and femcel alley

But what do you actually think about what was said?

1 month ago '20        #8
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14287 14 K  Slaps total: 8131 8 K
 Forza Nocta said
Says Tariq Nasheed and Kevin Samuels are in the business of coddling black men for their failures so he doesn't respect or care for them
Tariq? yes. he is an excuse farmer and grifter who doesn't put anything back into the community. a perfect example of what Booker T. Washington was referring to about the "grievance industry".

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.”. – Booker T. Washington

Kevin Samuels, however, is not "in the business of coddling black men for their failures" at all. this couldn't be further from the truth. if you aren't handling business and making boss moves then he will call you out for it.

1 month ago '19        #9
Bam Bam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8217 8 K  Slaps total: 3453 3 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
Tariq? yes. he is an excuse farmer and grifter who doesn't put anything back into the community. a perfect example of what Booker T. Washington was referring to about the "grievance industry".

Kevin Samuels, however, is not "in the business of coddling black men for their failures" at all. this couldn't be further from the truth. if you aren't handling business and making boss moves then he will call you out for it.
Shut up, alien.

1 month ago '19        #10
This peckerwood and his bald headed black bi*ches can all suck a d*ck and die.

Know damn well that punk a*s white boy wouldn't say none of that sh*t to a black man face. Be scared to look a black man in the eye.
+13   

1 month ago '15        #11
Macaroni76 
Props total: 6550 6 K  Slaps total: 222 222
I’ve been saying this for years that it’s literally been shows and women bashing black men for ever on YouTube like this Cynthia G chick and no one says anything. Kevin Samuels is hot for like six months and all of a sudden he hates black women. When in reality he goes at white women/feminist too. Plus he says positive stuff all the time about sistas. People like Cynthia G, Paris Milan constantly disrespect black men and say NO positive things about them. If Kevin had a white woman say the same thing on his show it would be national news. The dude clearly was a racist and the women in the comments eat it up. He was saying “black men can’t compete physically” then doesn’t show his face on camera. It’s a sad state of affair when our people are getting divided and doing the devils work for him.
+17   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #12
 Macaroni76 said
I’ve been saying this for years that it’s literally been shows and women bashing black men for ever on YouTube like this Cynthia G chick and no one says anything. Kevin Samuels is hot for like six months and all of a sudden he hates black women. When in reality he goes at white women/feminist too. Plus he says positive stuff all the time about sistas. People like Cynthia G, Paris Milan constantly disrespect black men and say NO positive things about them. If Kevin had a white woman say the same thing on his show it would be national news. The dude clearly was a racist and the women in the comments eat it up. He was saying “black men can’t compete physically” then doesn’t show his face on camera. It’s a sad state of affair when our people are getting divided and doing the devils work for him.
Thank you for your well thought out comment brother. I agree with you as well
+4   

1 month ago '18        #13
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56979 56 K  Slaps total: 11244 11 K
all cap. the avg black man is in his child's life - it's not the avg man's fault that 20% of the men in our community make up the bulk of the children born out of wedlock

the woman chase guys who got 5 kids by 5 woman - then cry that they a single mom
+7   

1 month ago '20        #14
dunno if this russian tweaker @ is still on my d*ck but in case your low iq f*g**t a*s forgot

seriously why does this drunken cave monkey always double post like that

you and @ stay having some weird gay russian posting tics
+2   

1 month ago '20        #15

@ do you low-iq f*g**ts have such bad memory that you can only hold like 2 sentences together mentally so that's why you have to keep double/triple/quadruple posting or what

you and my other slave @ stay on this perfect, immaculate, beautiful d*ck almost as hard as ya mommas

1 month ago '19        #16
 BlacksAndLatins said

@ do you low-iq f*g**ts have such bad memory that you can only hold like 2 sentences together mentally so that's why you have to keep double/triple/quadruple posting or what

you and my other slave @ stay on this perfect, immaculate, beautiful d*ck almost as hard as ya mommas
What color is your mother?

I bet you won't answer that, Vanilla Ice.

Corny a*s

1 month ago '16        #17
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30481 30 K  Slaps total: 3758 3 K
That was a bunch of babble with the intention of blowing up the irresponsible Black woman's head up to thinking she's in the right.
+5   

1 month ago '16        #18
3LIT3 
Props total: 2556 2 K  Slaps total: 348 348
We aren’t a threat financially, physically or intellectually? He sounds real scared! But the bases of racism denial and jealousy. He might make more money but I’m not broke, I have a degree and have never been dumb, and like learning new interesting things constantly and as a six year military vet who still works out I’d beat his fu*king a*s on sight for that bullsh*t!
+8   

1 month ago '16        #19
dablakkman 
Props total: 1815 1 K  Slaps total: 909 909
Lipstick Alley and the Coli posted this BS last week!
+1   

1 month ago '16        #20
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 78297 78 K  Slaps total: 10601 10 K
Wasn't familiar with this particular f*g**t troll but more than happy to add OP to my ignore list
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #21
 3LIT3 said
We aren’t a threat financially, physically or intellectually? He sounds real scared! But the bases of racism denial and jealousy. He might make more money but I’m not broke, I have a degree and have never been dumb, and like learning new interesting things constantly and as a six year military vet who still works out I’d beat his fu*king a*s on sight for that bullsh*t!
You don't represent the majority though do you brother? Look at it from the perspective of the majority and maybe you might think otherwise. Or maybe not. Either way I'm curious what guys think about it.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #22
Lotta guys in here coming with a lot of anger instead of rationally responding to what was said. This clearly isn't a troll thread.

1 month ago '17        #23
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 45312 45 K  Slaps total: 3886 3 K
I'm black and too busy working to support my child to read all this hogwash
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
Skuggs007 
Props total: 1252 1 K  Slaps total: 85 85
 3LIT3 said
Yeah man sounds like he’s projecting insecurities, I feel the same way got plenty, super smart and without seeing dude I’m sure I’d beat tf outta him...... my main concern is the attack on black men has been magnified the last 5 years even more with them trying to divide our women away from us, black women are the most educated group that’s definitely great and I’m proud of that and black women are even making up more numbers in the military then men that’s great as well, but everyone seems to forget they’re not scared of black women!! They don’t see them as a threat!! They want to sleep and flirt/ play around with our women!! That’s why they’ve never been looked at as a threat or someone who has to be taken out. Black men have everyone against them other races, women, other black men and we still don’t complain or whine about it. We do what needs to be done to any degree. The fact she let this racist weak a*s dude go on and disrespect black men to the fullest and then we have lipstick alley women agreeing saying where’s the lie smh that sh*t is shameful and atrocious on multiple levels
+4   

1 month ago '19        #25
Megaman 
Props total: 4243 4 K  Slaps total: 5129 5 K
Sounds like a zionist jew who works in finance the city. He probably encounters a lot of mentally unstable homeless on public transit and in the streets of NY. The large majority of which are single, drug addicted, alcoholic middle aged men of color.

Its shameful that he places an entire race into one basket based upon the large number of black men that terrorize the city. I guess thats just a side effect of horrible government leadership in a city like NYC.

Then again, by me calling him a zionist jew also perpetuates this same type of stereotyping. But im probably partially correct, and he might be too.

Last edited by Megaman; 06-21-2021 at 04:42 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Pro Skater: TERRY KENNEDY arrested for attempted murder; threatened cops ... ..
171 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  17
Video inside Jeff Bezos on how important sleep is
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-35online now  16
Real or fake : PJ Washington signs babymama Brittany Renner to 18 year dea..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+53online now  14
OT Sha'Carri Richardson tweets the Olympics are trash w/o..
286 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy