Jun 20 - Andrew Yang and the NYC mayor election

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
75 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '21        #1
1895 page views
61 comments

Pythagoras KCB 
Props total: 434 434  Slaps total: 154 154
Jun 20 - Andrew Yang and the NYC mayor election

Is there a reason why the Caribbean community is voting for Answer Yang? Ain't this the same guy who wants to increase funding to the NYPD and lock up more black men up? I'm starting to see why some ADOS are anti immigration. Some black immigrants are clueless fr.

Here's some Asians talking about why they want Yang to win:

Last edited by Pythagoras KCB; 06-20-2021 at 05:59 PM..

best
worst
61 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 51699 51 K  Slaps total: 11250 11 K
If Yang dont win homie midas whale hang it up
+5   

1 month ago '05        #3
Rockstar718 
Props total: 32821 32 K  Slaps total: 2804 2 K
 Pythagoras KCB said

Is there a reason why the Caribbean community is voting for Answer Yang? Ain't this the same guy who wants to increase funding to the NYPD and lock up more black men up? I'm starting to see why some ADOS are anti immigration. Some black immigrants are clueless fr.

Here's some Asians talking about why they want Yang to win:

Don't take the word from some random twitter

West Indians are split between Eric adams and Maya Wiley. Yang is working hard to play spoiler and encourage voters on the fence to rate him high

Its political theater

Stop trying to valid that ADOS sh*t. Thats just the handy work of separatists trying to destroy black unity at a time when more and more people are bringing awareness to our issues here and abroad
+25   

1 month ago '21        #4
Pythagoras KCB  OP
 Rockstar718 said
Don't take the word from some random twitter

West Indians are split between Eric adams and Maya Wiley. Yang is working hard to play spoiler and encourage voters on the fence to rate him high

Its political theater

Stop trying to valid that ADOS sh*t. Thats just the handy work of separatists trying to destroy black unity at a time when more and more people are bringing awareness to our issues here and abroad
I saw that. The weirdo is campaigning with Garcia now. Slimy as hell.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #5
Rockstar718 
 Pythagoras KCB said
I saw that. The weirdo is campaigning with Garcia now. Slimy as hell.
Yup. Yang has the Asian vote, siding with Garcia while Morales is having issues within his campaign is him trying to slide up with Latino voters. Now his campaign is focused on the Black vote. He's been going hardat Adams since he took Yangs spot as the front runner

Funny thing about that Garcia thing

Yangís campaign has changed tactics in recent days, with the singular focus on Adams as just one example. Over the weekend, he appeared with Garcia and urged his supporters to rank her second on their*ballots. When pressed repeatedly, Garcia would not return the favor and insisted her ballot was a private matter ó and resisted pushing her people to rank Yang.

+4   

1 month ago '14        #6
guccibandana 
Props total: 4431 4 K  Slaps total: 1024 1 K
Wiley about to mop

1 month ago '19        #7
Megaman 
Props total: 4285 4 K  Slaps total: 5153 5 K
Goldman Sach's is going to install Eric Adams. It's a done deal. People still don't comprehend how these elections work.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #8
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21041 21 K  Slaps total: 3130 3 K
Should've never dropped out the Pres race regardless of the fact he was finna lose
+2   

1 month ago '19        #9
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44039 44 K  Slaps total: 7789 7 K
BX wants Eric to win so bad but whats hilarious is that he lied about living in NYC, I mean like who does that? Then he got himself in a deeper hole by claiming he lives in a basement BK apartment and enjoys bubble-baths afterwork; Except the apartment has no bath-tub; Again who lies about that?

Please help me explain how this fraud is even getting any consideration on BX, I will never understand.
+11   

1 month ago '19        #10
 guccibandana said
Wiley about to mop
Can you explain why you want Wiley to win so bad? I'm always willing to listen to opposing views.

1 month ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 176429 176 K  Slaps total: 10246 10 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
BX wants Eric to win so bad but whats hilarious is that he lied about living in NYC, I mean like who does that? Then he got himself in a deeper hole by claiming he lives in a basement BK apartment and enjoys bubble-baths afterwork; Except the apartment has no bath-tub; Again who lies about that?

Please help me explain how this fraud is even getting any consideration on BX, I will never understand.
What the hell
+10   

1 month ago '20        #12
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 8793 8 K  Slaps total: 585 585
 GetYaCoinsKing said

You'd be surprised at the amount of people that lie about living here and being from here; heck, even some of these celebrities do it.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #13
 OldBusiness said
What the hell
Bruh i'm saying tho that's why its shocked me so bad that BX is rooting for a guy who's been lying for ever now, He believes citizens shouldn't have firearms but he can because he's a cop?

That's why Yang lets his nuts hang and there was nothing else Adams could do but play the Black card per usual:

1 month ago '19        #14
 LordGimmeASign said
You'd be surprised at the amount of people that lie about living here and being from here; heck, even some of these celebrities do it.
That's fine but when you're running as mayor? You know its good to start off on the right foot, Then again the guy is as scummy as it gets; You can tell that Stringer has some dirt on him by how he quickly made him shut-up about brokering deals with construction companies and we all know in NYC construction companies are predominantly owned by Jews and Italians.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #15
Rockstar718 
 GetYaCoinsKing said

Because regardless of where he lives eric adams clearly did more for and in Brooklyn and NYC in general than yang has.

Yang is from upstate, didnt vote in NYC elections for decades and left the city as quick as he could during the pandemic.

That sh*t doesn't matter either. My issue with yang is his stance on certain things, we just don't align. I dont have blind faith in this economy and belief that it works for all people.

All these candidates who are "tough" on crime are just focused on getting more arrests with people bringing up guns. Very few are focused on what's wrong with this society that people with all this opportunity still feel the need to operate outside it. Very few named programs, or hownthey can use the budget to bridge educational and social gaps and have young people of color see a place forthemselves in society instead of in a gang perpetuating the violence we are all tired of

This was a nice tool, to see how much your own ideals align with some of these candidates
+5   

1 month ago '05        #16
Rockstar718 
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Bruh i'm saying tho that's why its shocked me so bad that BX is rooting for a guy who's been lying for ever now, He believes citizens shouldn't have firearms but he can because he's a cop?

That's why Yang lets his nuts hang and there was nothing else Adams could do but play the Black card per usual:

That's not an idea that singular to Adams. Its state law.

And he said he'd carry so he can save the city money on paying for a security detail yo stay with him.

I'm not the biggest adams guy, but at least tell the whole story and not just debate talking points.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #17
 Rockstar718 said
Because regardless of where he lives eric adams clearly did more for and in Brooklyn and NYC in general than yang has.

Yang is from upstate, didnt vote in NYC elections for decades and left the city as quick as he could during the pandemic.

That sh*t doesn't matter either. My issue with yang is his stance on certain things, we just don't align. I dont have blind faith in this economy and belief that it works for all people.

All these candidates who are "tough" on crime are just focused on getting more arrests with people bringing up guns. Very few are focused on what's wrong with this society that people with all this opportunity still feel the need to operate outside it. Very few named programs, or hownthey can use the budget to bridge educational and social gaps and have young people of color see a place forthemselves in society instead of in a gang perpetuating the violence we are all tired of

This was a nice tool, to see how much your own ideals align with some of these candidates
You literally repeated the same points that Eric did while then contradicting yourself towards the end.

For starters Yang didn't 'flee' NYC that was BS used to smear him - He spent less than a week upstate visiting his parents, For the most part he was
, He created HumanityFirst during the pandemic to a*sist families during COVID with cash grants given in cash or via cashapp.

You're contradicting yourself because Eric Adams IS literally one of those who are "tough on crime", What are you even talking about? Am i tripping or have you not bothered to read a single one of Yang's policies besides the "$1k UniVeRsAl iNcOmE" like most people, Educate yourself:

Yang is the only one with a NYC Anti-Poverty platform, Create affordable housing and a plan to reduce the homelessness rate and getting the mentally ill help. This is why NYC will continue to be a sh*t-hole because we keep electing the same people based on identity politics, Adams will stay bragging about how he's been in the city "for 35yrs" doing what exactly? Like i mentioned in my previous post, He's been investigated by damn near every agency for corruption, His own colleagues/Police force endorsed Yang that should tell you something.

But hey identity politics for the win, Am i right?

EDIT: Lastly so what if he didn't vote? He's explained many times that he didn't become politically motivated until Trump got into office, If you want to take it even further from 2014-2016 20% of New Yorkers voted in mayoral elections in 2019 there was an increase to 39%:

So, Again what is the problem? More than half of the city doesn't vote.

Last edited by GetYaCoinsKing; 06-20-2021 at 08:28 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '06        #18
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33237 33 K  Slaps total: 4715 4 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
You literally repeated the same points that Eric did while then contradicting yourself towards the end.

For starters Yang didn't 'flee' NYC that was BS used to smear him - He spent less than a week upstate visiting his parents, For the most part he was
, He created HumanityFirst during the pandemic to a*sist families during COVID with cash grants given in cash or via cashapp.

You're contradicting yourself because Eric Adams IS literally one of those who are "tough on crime", What are you even talking about? Am i tripping or have you not bothered to read a single one of Yang's policies besides the "$1k UniVeRsAl iNcOmE" like most people, Educate yourself:

Yang is the only one with a NYC Anti-Poverty platform, Create affordable housing and a plan to reduce the homelessness rate and getting the mentally ill help. This is why NYC will continue to be a sh*t-hole because we keep electing the same people based on identity politics, Adams will stay bragging about how he's been in the city "for 35yrs" doing what exactly? Like i mentioned in my previous post, He's been investigated by damn near every agency for corruption, His own colleagues/Police force endorsed Yang that should tell you something.

But hey identity politics for the win, Am i right?

EDIT: Lastly so what if he didn't vote? He's explained many times that he didn't become politically motivated until Trump got into office, If you want to take it even further from 2014-2016 20% of New Yorkers voted in mayoral elections in 2019 there was an increase to 39%:

So, Again what is the problem? More than half of the city doesn't vote.
I donít think thatís true. I remember Yang admitting that he went to New Paltz and Georgia during the COVID wavesÖ I donít think he spent as much time in the Bronx as youíre alluding to especially since his apartment is in Manhattan.

1 month ago '21        #19
Pythagoras KCB  OP
 bigkilla said
I donít think thatís true. I remember Yang admitting that he went to New Paltz and Georgia during the COVID wavesÖ I donít think he spent as much time in the Bronx as youíre alluding to especially since his apartment is in Manhattan.
That poster sounds Asian. "The race card" gave it away.

1 month ago '21        #20
Pythagoras KCB  OP
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Can you explain why you want Wiley to win so bad? I'm always willing to listen to opposing views.

Why are you on this site? Go post at r/aznidenity. Why do yall hate us but be in our circles it's mad weird.

1 month ago '06        #21
 Pythagoras KCB said
That poster sounds Asian. "The race card" gave it away.
Yea like.. Yang previously admitted to bouncing from NYC and saying he has his kids enrolled in school upstate and how he spent time in Georgia during the first wave.. and Iím supposed to sit here now when itís crunch time on voting believe that this dude is some true New Yorker?

He was saying how he left because itís difficult to live in a 2 bedroom apartment and have your kids remote learning and etc.. which is why he leftÖ

Like yo.. how you saying that meanwhile youíre pretending to be a real New Yorker? I understand that he has the means to leave and sh*t Iím planning on leaving NYC too.. but Iím not running for mayor and pretending I rode it out here while living in upstate and Georgia.

I donít know whoís gonna win but honestly it doesnít matter.. whoever goes into office is gonna get steamrolled by Cuomo anyway.

Cuomo didnít touch Bloomberg because Bloomberg got that bankroll and crazy connects and Cuomo wasnít fu*king with that.. but next mayor is just gonna be a symbolic pick because Cuomo gonna run sh*t essentially.

1 month ago '19        #22
 Pythagoras KCB said
Why are you on this site? Go post at r/aznidenity. Why do yall hate us but be in our circles it's mad weird.
What kind of idiotic rebuttal is that? So voting for a non-black candidate purely based on his policies makes me not black enough? FOH.

1 month ago '19        #23
 bigkilla said
After his presidential run he announced he would be in GA working on the senate helping with the senate runoff and then came right back to NY, I ain't alluding to sh*t i never said he lived in the BX i said the org he launched was to help out the community and he spent a while there; I can't quantify in an amount of days for you given that the articles are sporadic but i can say for sure it was atleast a couple months based on tweets/news reportings.

1 month ago '21        #24
Pythagoras KCB  OP
 GetYaCoinsKing said
What kind of idiotic rebuttal is that? So voting for a non-black candidate purely based on his policies makes me not black enough? FOH.
Voting for Yang is antiblack. The same thing that happened to black folks in the Bay area will happen to us if you vote Yang in.

1 month ago '06        #25
 GetYaCoinsKing said
After his presidential run he announced he would be in GA working on the senate helping with the senate runoff and then came right back to NY, I ain't alluding to sh*t i never said he lived in the BX i said the org he launched was to help out the community and he spent a while there; I can't quantify in an amount of days for you given that the articles are sporadic but i can say for sure it was atleast a couple months based on tweets/news reportings.
Bro you said he spent less than a week upstate which is likely wrong because his kids.. then said he spent most of his time in the Bronx.. maybe you meant living there maybe you didnítÖ but I donít think he was traveling back and forth nearly 2 hours a day each way from New Paltz to the Bronx for his sh*t.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  20
Took his whole health bar bro.
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  8
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
105 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+44online now  6
Antarctica
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy