Jun 20 - Best cities for dating while the pandemic was going on

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '20        #1
1245 page views
16 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 17593 17 K  Slaps total: 3381 3 K
Jun 20 - Best cities for dating while the pandemic was going on

+4   

best
worst
16 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Jdog168  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 14889 14 K  Slaps total: 359 359
Detroit?
+10   

1 month ago '19        #3
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 26169 26 K  Slaps total: 3381 3 K
San Diego and Boston are the only real surprises to me

1 month ago '06        #4
mrep3 
Props total: 21055 21 K  Slaps total: 2384 2 K
Vegas is a no brainer that sh*t was on some come at your own risk
+6   

1 month ago '17        #5
Hurricane 
Props total: 3562 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
I don’t know about all that. Atlanta was great to me
+2   

1 month ago '15        #6
Hellmatic 
Props total: 42270 42 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
Is this statistic based on apartment buys?

1 month ago '12        #7
FrescoB  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 51073 51 K  Slaps total: 8396 8 K
 Jdog168 said
Detroit?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #8
BW215 
Props total: 5599 5 K  Slaps total: 822 822
My bro in SF had a first date with a girl on a park bench. She insisted they keep the masks on while they were outside on opposite ends.

She went from that to sleeping with him on date 3. All of sudden COVID didn’t matter when she needed to get laid.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #9
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43874 43 K  Slaps total: 5871 5 K
Fully expected somewhere in florida to be #1 slacking on the fu*kery

+1   

1 month ago '13        #10
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 45217 45 K  Slaps total: 9424 9 K
What is the metric being used to determine “best”?
+3   

1 month ago '13        #11
Phenom354 
Props total: 42396 42 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
 SimpinAintEz said
What is the metric being used to determine “best”?
First date Anal
+1   

1 month ago '10        #12
lltreyll 
Props total: 4129 4 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
Went out to eat with a firef*ghter chick on Halloween from Match, and she contradicted herself and had too many narcissistic traits. She wanted to meet up again, but she was fresh off a divorce and was too damaged and seemed untrustworthy to even bother getting involved. So I stopped talking to her.

Winter 2020 I met up with who turned out to be a spoiled broad from okcupid. We grabbed takeout, and went back to my place to eat and fu*k. She couldnt fit much of my d*ck down her throat and she was doing too much obscene sh*t with dildos and toys during the pandemic, so her twat was trash. I also stopped talking to her.

Then I got sucked off twice in one night by some twat from pof not long after the last broad from okcupid. She wanted me to fu*k and was so wet when she took off her panties and showed me it was dripping down her leg a bit while she was getting cool whip and snacks she eventually dipped and sucked off my d*ck. I refused to fu*k her with all the red flags and her false advertising pics on pof. So I was a dirtbag and said I'll see about fu*king some other time. I knew I wouldn't and stopped talking to her.

A bit after that I met up with a broad from bumble that came out to eat with me not that long ago. She said she had her own house, but after she dragged me to a bar it turned out she lived with her brother, and she was also an alcoholic and another one with false advertising pics. After getting sucked off, I did like the rest and stopped talking to her.

I'm not located in any of those cities in the picture, but it doesn't matter. Too many damaged and problematic broads no matter where you are in America. Even before covid, dating was a disaster. Now it's even worse, because if broads didn't have their sh*t together before Corona, then good fu*kin luck now.

It's like finding the best trash in a dumpster fire with dating these days.
+6   

1 month ago '19        #13
Boxedin1 
Props total: 8657 8 K  Slaps total: 1603 1 K
Rednecks give two sh*ts and a clogged toilet

1 month ago '13        #14
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 45217 45 K  Slaps total: 9424 9 K
 Phenom354 said
First date Anal
+1   

1 month ago '20        #15
B Dotel 
Props total: 3163 3 K  Slaps total: 2903 2 K
Gonna switch my location on the app was planning a vacation to San Diego might as well get some pu**y lined up for the trip

1 month ago '04        #16
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12531 12 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
 BW215 said
My bro in SF had a first date with a girl on a park bench. She insisted they keep the masks on while they were outside on opposite ends.

She went from that to sleeping with him on date 3. All of sudden COVID didn’t matter when she needed to get laid.

i'm glad someone had a comment on a weird bish in the bay

i've talked to some sketched out mask on and be careful about going outside chicks

and then i've talked to the opposite where they trying to throw it at me cuz they've been locked up

i'm getting older (in my 30s) so i passed on both types of problems. letting my d*ck ignore red flags was for my 20s and now these chicks are even worse.

i still have my pre-covid rotation --- and now concerts/festivals are kicking off in Cali again to add new quality to that.

1 month ago '04        #17
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12531 12 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
 lltreyll said
Went out to eat with a firef*ghter chick on Halloween from Match, and she contradicted herself and had too many narcissistic traits. She wanted to meet up again, but she was fresh off a divorce and was too damaged and seemed untrustworthy to even bother getting involved. So I stopped talking to her.

Winter 2020 I met up with who turned out to be a spoiled broad from okcupid. We grabbed takeout, and went back to my place to eat and fu*k. She couldnt fit much of my d*ck down her throat and she was doing too much obscene sh*t with dildos and toys during the pandemic, so her twat was trash. I also stopped talking to her.

Then I got sucked off twice in one night by some twat from pof not long after the last broad from okcupid. She wanted me to fu*k and was so wet when she took off her panties and showed me it was dripping down her leg a bit while she was getting cool whip and snacks she eventually dipped and sucked off my d*ck. I refused to fu*k her with all the red flags and her false advertising pics on pof. So I was a dirtbag and said I'll see about fu*king some other time. I knew I wouldn't and stopped talking to her.

A bit after that I met up with a broad from bumble that came out to eat with me not that long ago. She said she had her own house, but after she dragged me to a bar it turned out she lived with her brother, and she was also an alcoholic and another one with false advertising pics. After getting sucked off, I did like the rest and stopped talking to her.

I'm not located in any of those cities in the picture, but it doesn't matter. Too many damaged and problematic broads no matter where you are in America. Even before covid, dating was a disaster. Now it's even worse, because if broads didn't have their sh*t together before Corona, then good fu*kin luck now.

It's like finding the best trash in a dumpster fire with dating these days.

dating apps are mostly for damaged/problem chicks ---- or for older out of touch 1's ---- either is a big risk and tough as sh*t on luck/time to find a non broken or retarded chick.

if youre young and bored or lazy then yeah whatever fu*k it but protect yourself to cut them off fast

but i wouldnt even call those apps dating lol since its not worth seeing most of them on a regular thing

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+201online now  46
Rapper Jadakiss Arrested On murder Charges
104 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  23
Image(s) inside Federal Agents Arrest Bay Area Rapper Philthy Rich
173 comments