Sorry KD stans, KD can't sit at the table with Kobe,MJ and Lebron

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
90 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
+25  48
38 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '08        #1
1285 page views
64 comments

YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16396 16 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
Sorry KD stans, KD can't sit at the table with Kobe,MJ and Lebron

KD is the best scorer ever in my opinion but he will never sit at the table with MJ, Kobe and Lebron. ( I don't care about KD and Lebron's win loss records)

He does not get same amount of hate and pressure as those 3. There's a reason for that.

This man Joined at 73-9 that he should of beat the previous season. ( he was ducking the Lebron rematch with Westbrook on his team)

He clearly put the Nets team together with Kyrie, surprise Harden has issues with the rockets and ends up there.

Stop cap with the Harden to Miami story ( we had less a*sets than bkn) this was big cap story to down play the Harden to bkn.

This man loses to the bucks as the best player in the NBA and he gets a slap on the wrist. The world would of exploded if that happened to prime Kobe, MJ or Lebron.
+10   

best
worst
64 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
Undertaker 
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 182 182
KD basically said no mas on that final shot. He said it's all yours Bucks. Hope y'all do well in the EC finals

The media always d*ck rides active players but if we're being real the snake should rank somewhere between #18 and 22 all time
+6   

1 month ago '05        #3
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40079 40 K  Slaps total: 12119 12 K
I saw a few morons that became prisoner of the moment calling KD the GOAT and best player after Game 5, which was a stellar performance, but I also found it hilarious. He is arguably the greatest shooter of this generation and he is an amazing talent but he's not in the same boat as the three you mentioned.

People actually come on here and tried to applaud him for a loss that could've been avoided. KD made a low IQ decision in the stretch of a game trying to be clutch. That lane was wide open, there was time left on the clock, and he was only down two points and decides to airball a three down the stretch with the season on the line. That is low IQ at its finest.

Last edited by 4REAL; 06-20-2021 at 10:27 AM..
+18   

1 month ago '21        #4
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12505 12 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K

+25   

1 month ago '11        #5
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29153 29 K  Slaps total: 3361 3 K

+13   

1 month ago '20        #6
randomguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17201 17 K  Slaps total: 2643 2 K
 4REAL said
I saw a few morons that became prisoner of the moment calling KD the GOAT and best player today after Game 5, which was a stellar performance, but I also found it hilarious. He is arguably the greatest shooter of this generation and he is an amazing talent but he's not in the same boat as the three you mentioned.

People actually come on here and tried to applaud him for a loss that could've been avoided. KD made a low IQ decision in the stretch of game trying to be clutch. That lane was wide open, there was time left on the clock, and he was only down two points and decides to airball a three down the stretch with the season on the line. That is low IQ at its finest.
Have to agree with all of this.

Gutsy performance, hes an All Time Great.

But he isnt touching those three names - especially Lebron and MJ

1 month ago '17        #7
LongStroke Papi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15742 15 K  Slaps total: 12609 12 K
he not top 10
hell he not even top 15 all time

1 month ago '04        #8
1000bluntz 
Props total: 34137 34 K  Slaps total: 8017 8 K
LeBron doesn’t deserve to sit at a table with MJ either, don’t understand people who keep acting like he does.
+7   

1 month ago '18        #9
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55588 55 K  Slaps total: 12426 12 K
 4REAL said
I saw a few morons that became prisoner of the moment calling KD the GOAT and best player after Game 5, which was a stellar performance, but I also found it hilarious. He is arguably the greatest shooter of this generation and he is an amazing talent but he's not in the same boat as the three you mentioned.

People actually come on here and tried to applaud him for a loss that could've been avoided. KD made a low IQ decision in the stretch of a game trying to be clutch. That lane was wide open, there was time left on the clock, and he was only down two points and decides to airball a three down the stretch with the season on the line. That is low IQ at its finest.
He was scared to do a second overtime he was destroyed so he went for a prayer
+2   

1 month ago '20        #10
Keep God First 
Props total: 9212 9 K  Slaps total: 7936 7 K
Kobe is at the head of the table

thats all that matters
+9   

1 month ago '20        #11
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 46561 46 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
Lebron can’t even sit at the table with Kobe and MJ

Dude always leaving with 3 minutes left lmfao

I like Lebron a lot

MJ can’t climb to the mountain top to see Bill Russell
Muhahahahahaha

1 month ago '09        #12
dadon85 
Props total: 45397 45 K  Slaps total: 4765 4 K
Certified scorer

1 toe away from the ecf
+3   

1 month ago '21        #13
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12505 12 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
 1000bluntz said
LeBron doesnt deserve to sit at a table with MJ either, dont understand people who keep acting like he does.
Because Lebron James is the new Jerry West...1-9 Vs 4-6 in the NBA Finals...

1 month ago '10        #14
#JewLife 
Props total: 16925 16 K  Slaps total: 4535 4 K
What table Tyler at

1 month ago '17        #15
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49743 49 K  Slaps total: 7668 7 K
Mj not at the table with any of them
+1   

1 month ago '20        #16
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 5432 5 K  Slaps total: 5487 5 K
Is Durant up to 9k missed shots for his career yet?
+2   

1 month ago '15        #17
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13360 13 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
 YoungRay20 said
KD is the best scorer ever in my opinion but he will never sit at the table with MJ, Kobe and Lebron. ( I don't care about KD and Lebron's win loss records)

He does not get same amount of hate and pressure as those 3. There's a reason for that.

This man Joined at 73-9 that he should of beat the previous season. ( he was ducking the Lebron rematch with Westbrook on his team)

He clearly put the Nets team together with Kyrie, surprise Harden has issues with the rockets and ends up there.

Stop cap with the Harden to Miami story ( we had less a*sets than bkn) this was big cap story to down play the Harden to bkn.

This man loses to the bucks as the best player in the NBA and he gets a slap on the wrist. The world would of exploded if that happened to prime Kobe, MJ or Lebron.
Yes, he is on the same table as Lebron, MJ and Kobe because who the hell says Kobe and LeBron can sit at the same table as MJ? LOL And if anybody could what are we basing the qualifications on? Is it titles, records, accomplishments or skills? Minus rings, KD most definitely is worthy. fu*k the haters, that man has basically been the #2 player in the NBA for over a decade.

He averages 27, 7, and 4 on 49-38-88 from the field and his numbers in the playoffs are pretty much the same. Instead of ya'll in AWE over the fact this man came back as good if not better than ever after the WORST INJURY that can happen to an athlete ya'll digging up sh*t in the past which means nothing. The n*gga had a torn Achilles tendon fam.

You don't come back better after that sh*t. KD has defied everything that's possible and with all the injuries the Nets have had for him to get them within a few baskets of winning a closeout game against the Bucks is simply remarkable. I can hoop my a*s off for real. Playd D-1, don't have sh*t to prove to you or anybody else on this site but too often we criticize athletes when NOBODY on this site could walk on one of KD's shoes as a baller! Yeah he should've done this in OKC or he shouldn't have joined the Dubs but the facts are besides LeBron James since 2011 there hasn't been another player regarded as being the game's best more than KD. He's earned it. fu*k a table, he's going to the Hall-Of-Fame! LOL

2 NBA champion (2017, 2018)
2 NBA Finals MVP (2017, 2018)
NBA Most Valuable Player (2014)
11 NBA All-Star (20102019, 2021)
2 NBA All-Star Game MVP (2012, 2019)
6 All-NBA First Team (20102014, 2018)
3 All-NBA Second Team (2016, 2017, 2019)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
4 NBA scoring champion (20102012, 2014)
504090 club (2013)

1 month ago '20        #18
UzamakiSageMode 
Props total: 2172 2 K  Slaps total: 391 391
Damn it dont matter what the topic is... somehow ...some way

it leads back to oddly dissing Lebron..

Just like the deflection for all 3 Nets Superstars. Lmaooo
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #19
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81935 81 K  Slaps total: 32109 32 K
EXACTLY

Man been on elite teams his whole career...

Game of inches

+3   

1 month ago '07        #20
OVERLORD 
Props total: 20351 20 K  Slaps total: 6484 6 K
Kd is a legend and should be on mount Rushmore

1 month ago '08        #21
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 #JewLife said
What table Tyler at
The same table I use to bang your girl.

This would be like me asking you what table Draymind sit at? Like n*gga who fu*k is Tyler and Draymond.

1 month ago '08        #22
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 chiladin708 said
Yes, he is on the same table as Lebron, MJ and Kobe because who the hell says Kobe and LeBron can sit at the same table as MJ? LOL And if anybody could what are we basing the qualifications on? Is it titles, records, accomplishments or skills? Minus rings, KD most definitely is worthy. fu*k the haters, that man has basically been the #2 player in the NBA for over a decade.

He averages 27, 7, and 4 on 49-38-88 from the field and his numbers in the playoffs are pretty much the same. Instead of ya'll in AWE over the fact this man came back as good if not better than ever after the WORST INJURY that can happen to an athlete ya'll digging up sh*t in the past which means nothing. The n*gga had a torn Achilles tendon fam.

You don't come back better after that sh*t. KD has defied everything that's possible and with all the injuries the Nets have had for him to get them within a few baskets of winning a closeout game against the Bucks is simply remarkable. I can hoop my a*s off for real. Playd D-1, don't have sh*t to prove to you or anybody else on this site but too often we criticize athletes when NOBODY on this site could walk on one of KD's shoes as a baller! Yeah he should've done this in OKC or he shouldn't have joined the Dubs but the facts are besides LeBron James since 2011 there hasn't been another player regarded as being the game's best more than KD. He's earned it. fu*k a table, he's going to the Hall-Of-Fame! LOL

2 NBA champion (2017, 2018)
2 NBA Finals MVP (2017, 2018)
NBA Most Valuable Player (2014)
11 NBA All-Star (2010–2019, 2021)
2 NBA All-Star Game MVP (2012, 2019)
6 All-NBA First Team (2010–2014, 2018)
3 All-NBA Second Team (2016, 2017, 2019)
NBA Rookie of the Year (2008)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2008)
[B]4 NBA scoring champion (2010–2012, 2014)[
50–40–90 club (2013)
He's great but not on their levels. Never dealt with same amount of expectations and pressure.

None of those guys ever got the same amount of passes as KD.

Everything with Durant that is negative is followed by but aka an excuse.

Join a 73-9. "He's front running but it's OK because Lebron did."

Lebron, Kobe and Jordan could never get that pass.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 06-20-2021 at 12:01 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '17        #23
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18428 18 K  Slaps total: 10615 10 K
Kobe isnt at that table.
Bird, Magic, Russell, and Wilt are, but kobe aint

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '13        #24
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81935 81 K  Slaps total: 32109 32 K
 DavidTheMan said
Kobe isnt at that table.
Bird, Magic, Russell, and Wilt are, but kobe aint
Man named Russell and Wilt

Knowing damn well u aint that old and seent them play
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
TizOnly1 
Props total: 23562 23 K  Slaps total: 5379 5 K
 YoungRay20 said
He's but not on their levels. Never dealt with same amount of expectations and pressure.

None of those guys ever got the same amount of passes as KD.

Everything with Durant that is negative is followed by but aka an excuse.

Join a 73-9. "He's front running but it's OK because Lebron did."

Lebron, Kobe and Jordan could never get that pass.
sh*t must be wild when you look at the game through the lens of how other people talk about the game instead of just.... watching the damn game. All this sh*t about "pressure", people saying this and that.. don't none of that sh*t matter.

On the court, who's who and what's what. That's all that matters.

And people talking about Kobe.. love Bean, but I've seen him go out way sadder than KD did last night, on multiple occasions.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+193online now  22
Is akademiks speaking facts??
127 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  16
Took his whole health bar bro.
22 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Aug 1 - Georgia teen shot and k*lled in shopping mall after food court..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+29online now  4
What Games Are You Playing RIGHT NOW? August 2021 Hot Summer 🔥🔥..
106 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy